Mom Always Makes it Better!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,163 Followers

Mom's pussy clenched around my thrusting cock and I gasped when I felt my balls tighten and my cock twitch inside her. I whimpered as I fought to hold off to let her finish cumming, but looking up at me, mom moaned, "Let it go, baby! Cum with me, cum inside me!"

No longer able to hold back I moaned around her toes as my cock erupted. Mom squealed delightedly as I continued to thrust, each pump ending in another strem of cum deep inside of her.

"Yes," she moaned, "Oh, yes, I love when you cum inside me!"

Mom's hips were bucking wildly and her pussy was contracting around me, causing me to cum even harder. I whimpered around her toes as my mother's skilled pussy milked my cock sucking every drop from me. I kept fucking her, plunging my cock into her and painting her pussy with what felt a like and even bigger load than earlier.

Again I had one of those bizarre thoughts, wondering how many sons had gotten to not only cum in their mother's mouth and pussy, but both within hours. I released mom's toes from my mouth and slid my spent cock from inside her.

As I did I watched a thin trail of cum slide out with it and ooze down her thigh. Mom looked up at me with a satisfied smile and put her arms out to me. I leaned over and as she hugged me tightly she kissed me gently, "I love you, Ryan."

" I love you to mom." I returned the kiss then nuzzled my head into her neck.

"Here, come lay with me."

Mom turned so she was laying the right way on the bed and I climbing onto it I gratefully fell down onto it next to her. Mom rolled onto her side and patted her chest. With a smile and a wave of emotion, I rolled into her embrace, nestling my face between her breasts as she hugged me close to her.

I slid my arms around her waist and we lay there, silently enjoying the after effects of our forbidden encounter. Mom played with my hair and sighed, "You feel so good, baby."

"Wish you could stay." I sighed, kissing her chest.

"You know I can't, but your dad has to go on a trip in two weeks, how does three nights in my bed sound, sweetie?"

"Better than a year in anyone other woman's bed." I told her.

"That's so sweet." She kissed the top of my head, "But, baby, we need to talk."

"About what?" I eased from her embrace so I could face her.

"Honey, tell me what happened with Amy, and the truth,"

I paused as we lay there on our sides, propped up on our elbows facing each other. I took a deep breath and as I always did, told mom everything. About how I had begun to lose interest in Amy and thinking more and more about her and about the video and our last argument.

"Honey, you need to be careful!" Mom warned me, "The wig, her catching you with those movies? That's careless, she might have thought..."

"Careless? Mom you blew me under the kitchen table." I reminded her, "You flirt with me and play with me right with dad there sometimes."

'That's different and not as big of a risk as you think."

"What do you...?"

"Never mind me." She touched my cheek, "Honey, you missed out with Amy, she was an amazing girl that you could have gotten back if not for her finding that out."

"I...I don't want her back, it wasn't fair to her, mom. She really wanted me and I wanted someone else."

"That's very sweet." Mom smiled, "It is, Ryan, you didn't want to use her. But you need someone, I can't be all the time, baby."

"Maybe I'll settle for what time you have." I told her. "Mom, we mess around all the time when I'm here."

"But I can hardly ever sleep with you and it can't be out in the open and I love your dad, Ryan. I love you too, but you deserve all of a woman's heart, not part of it."

"But it's okay for you?"

"I have dad, honey." She shrugged, "He's a great man, sweet, loving, good provider, great father and husband, he just lacks in sex and I get that from you. You need that person to be everything to you that I can't be."

"But when I'm with them I still want you and it...:" I stopped as it struck me what the problem had become with Amy.

"It what?" Mom asked, "What is it, honey?"

"I just realized...look mom, it's not that I didn't enjoy Amy, she was fun in bed, and everywhere else. What bothered me wasn't that you and I weren't playing anymore, but it was the idea we never would again."

"I don't understand."

"In other words, it's one thing to think okay we can't all the time now, but we still could sometimes, but to know that I'd never be with you again, that I have to choose once and for all is too much. That's why I was different with Amy, that night we stayed and you turned me down, made me realize it was never."

"I see." She nodded, "It bothered me too, Ryan, but I figured I was doing the right thing by you. Ryan I love being with you, but it would be selfish to keep you hooked on me and not let you find a special someone, your someone."

"Its not right for us to do this anyway, mom, its wrong for dad, but we do it."

"You saved my marriage, Ryan. Crazy as it sounds I was very close to either an affair or leaving your father. Sex is not everything, but he rarely has any desire for it and I need it! We being together? I stay satisfied and he and I stay happy."

"So if we never do again, will you leave him?"

"Well. Maybe not now. I don't know, but I know I need to grow up and let my son go."

"But I don't want to." I snapped my fingers, "Mom, I'll make a deal with you."

"Deal?"

"Yes. I'll try to meet someone and if I do and she's great then I'll make the effort to be with her and you know...maybe settle down and marry and kids. But I still want us to be able to sometimes. Not all the time, but here and there, a special time for we can look forward to."

"Mom with benefits." She grunted.

"That's what you are now, it will just be less, but it will be no different than what you do to dad. My special someone will just never know about us and we'll all be happy."

"Okay, fair enough." She nodded, "But I want to say two things to you."

"What's that?"

"One, I would like you to try to work something out with Amy. Give her time then call her, no, in fact I'll call her and talk to her."

"But she knows."

"If she says anything to me, I'll tell her it's a fetish, people have them, you tell her that too. Come clean and just say those movies turn you on and you're sorry it offends her and go from there."

"I'll try."

"Good because you're not going to find a better girl than her."

"What was the other thing?"

"Ryan, you always bring up feeling bad about dad, and that's another sign of you being a good young man. You worry about other people."

"Yeah, sometimes I feel guilty."

"Ryan, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

Mom put her hand along my cheek and gave me a sly smile.

"What makes you so sure that your father doesn't know about us?"

*****

Author's note: Hope you enjoyed this fun little piece and if you did-or did not-please take a moment to vote and comment and let me know what you think. Next up look for Mother Son Confessions Chapter Three posting at the end of next week. As always thank you for reading. Lovecraft68