All Comments on 'Mom & 30+ Years Ch. 01'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 14 years ago
Erratic

Erratic and hard to read. Get an editor.

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 14 years ago
Great Story but . . .

it was a bit confusing early on, who was fucking who, but then it got better when moving on to screwing Mother. Great story, writing could have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hairy Mom

Yes, somewhat erratic, I agree. But, I enjoy the fact that Mom has a hairy bush.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Confusing, didn't know who Press was

It would have been better to have known who Press was when Alice asked Wayne if it would bother him if she fucked Press.

Other places were a little hard to follow. One spot was when she asked Press to come to bed or lock the door on his way out.

All in all the story is very erotic and hope that the next chapter will follow soon. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
enjoyed

Personally, I liked the parts that had ambiguity. Keep up the writing and don't be distracted by critics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great start!!!!!!!

SEXY SEXY!!!!!! Keep the stories coming.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 14 years ago
I liked the overall plot.

Lots of well defined discriptive sex scenes. Pity about the minor mistakes which took away from the fairly good flow of events. I would suggest reading over your material at least twice on different days before submitting. Another idea is to have someone else read it over before submitting. Otherwise it was a good story that could have been a great story. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep the hairy pussy.Nothing better.

I liked your story alot. Hope they stay together and fuck like bunnies for a long time.

William smythWilliam smythabout 14 years ago
Realism

This is a fine story and a realistic approach to a Mother/Son incestuous relationship. I'm happy to see that the series is to be contiued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lover of All Moms

This was real great and I am going to go further and see if I can find more and if any of them is as good as this one the Author will hear from me.

Thanks Loads and keep up the Good Work.

BILL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good story!

this was a very good story!

William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
Glad I found this series.

I have just discovered this author and this sounds like the start of a great series.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 11 years ago
WOW

What an incredible story. I hope he stays with his mom and becomes her new husband/lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Been there done that.

Yes moms need loving too.

swm56swm56over 9 years ago
good start...

but if u had 2 years of high school left,,,,,how old were you,,,,hot,i really enjoy ur stories,want more

motherfuckingcuckoldmotherfuckingcuckoldover 9 years ago
love that hairy pussy

its perfectly natural for the mother to offer her treasure to her son. i love spooning with mom and pressing my dick against her ass, catching glimpses of her hairy pussy and the way she giggles and teases me with it... i want nothing more than to cum inside her hairy mystery with her back to me, pushing her ass back against me, the perfect gift

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another excellent story from MTB

And I love the comment from the reader who's wild about his mother's hairy pussy. That's one of the great things about fine stories like MTB's. They elicit tales of real-life motherfucking from readers who've been there--or up in there, to be precise. We get a better idea of what it's like when a young guy is in a continuing easy-going intimate relationship with his mom. When he feels the urge and just goes and finds his mother and shoves his hard young cock up the same cunt he same out of. Man, it must be the greatest rush in the world. To revisit your own damn birth canal, stuff and stretch, slam and pound it with your powerful prick, and blow your balls up where you were once a baby. And meanwhile mom is loving every minute of getting her brains fucked loose by her darling baby boy. She knows full well the truth of the old sayings, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other" and "son-fucked twat is a happy twat."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn

I'm over 60 myself and for someone who's over sixty, I'm surprised you haven't taught yourself to use words better. Your misuse of words detracts from your story. And that's a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another fun read

I enjoyed this chapter. You write em and I'll read em. Thanks for writing this.

Warren

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
So good!

Love it, and there's more :D

Capnron48Capnron48about 7 years ago
20 years with Mom

Loved your story..... After my Father died suddenly, my Mom and I became lovers and it lasted 20 years !

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Such a good mother

All mothers should love their sons so much.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
fun start

a little short, but on to chapter 2

1stltdan1stltdanover 2 years ago

Read all the chapters has to be one of best stories.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

The things we agree to to keep our mothers off our backs and on theirs!

A very good start, well presented and sexy. Looking forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Interesting start. I would have liked a little more character development. Realizing mother and son have been seperated for approximately 8 years, I had hoped there would have been a sort of interpersonal/psychological relationship develop. For the mother to offer sex as the motivation to return to school and for the son to readily accept the offer appears to be shallow and shows a basic lack of understand of each others psychic and emotional balance/stability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its good to look into your mother's eyes while you blow seed in her hairy cunt. There's no other love in the world like a mother's, and her fur covered crotch is a son's greatest delight. When we fuck our mother, we trespass into the unseen world that birthed us, achieving a unique level of enlightenment that only motherfuckers enjoy, the profound sense of wholesome innocence and security as our sperm reenters her uterus. Nirvana and Utopia are none other than the embrace of a mother's slippery slopes of indulgent vaginal flesh, squeezing her son's phallus.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

badly written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.