All Comments on 'Mom & 30+ Years Ch. 02'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Moving along nicely.

This is well thought out as to the plot. One bit of criticism, though, there are too many grammatical errors thoughout and a proofreader or careful use of a spellcheck program would help. I am looking forward to Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pure crap

The only thing this author disrespects more than language is his readers. The dialogue jumps from one disjointed thought to another with words missing in nearly every paragraph and misspellings and grammar errors throughout. An unpleasant experience at best.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 14 years ago
The story moves along.

You picked it up nicely from chapter 1. However I do think that you need to re-read before submitting. Those mistakes are really distracting and tend to spoil the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
stop writing these please.

You refuse to write coherently, let alone erotically. Please, just stop now.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Just as an observation of the story

Please continue the story as you feel as it should be written, but read some of the comments. Not all comments will be rude and hateful, and some of the people are really trying to help you in your endeavor of writing erotic literature.

That's what we are doing here, and enjoy the type of literature that is here, and it is in our best interest to help improve those that enjoy writing. It gives us that enjoy reading erotica something better to read.

Use the comments to improve your ability to create an accomplished written story.

You have the passion to write erotica, but you need to hone your skills in the written word.

Thanks for the chapter.........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you should read stories by Shoguy for some pointers

My favorite writer on this site is Shoguy. Her stories are without a doubt the best on this site. You have a good writing style, but not nearly as hot as the stories from Shoguy. You should read her's. Good work. I do like older men(60 ish) and teens, also the 11-to-12 inch endowment is perfect! Those combination's, plus stockings and high heels and men who stop at nothing to obtain what they want are explosive! And in one story a high-class mom fucks her hung son at his college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ignore

Comments regarding grammar ..it is a erotic story of a son fucking his mommy.........Keep 'em cumming......heh heh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please Continue

I'm no literary critic so I don't presume to critisize the authors grammar, syntax, etc. But I do recognize a story that tells it like it is.

This is one of the best at depicting a rare satisfying incestuous relationship.

This sounds like real people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loving all Moms

Having just completing chap 2, I am pretty well worked up and ready for the time of my life. This young man has everything laid out for him and I am stuck here in my house and have stories like yours to get me off, I like them very much, so please do not stop keeping me in formed of hoe the world is turning. You can answer me with any comments that you might have and I would be most please to hear from you. Again, Please keep up the good work and I'll keep reading what you wrize and give my comments.

Contact me at rbill66@yahoo.com

BILL

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 11 years ago
Amazing

This is going to be a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mommy love

God I loved fucking young boys. What they lack in ability they make up for with enthusiasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
it's a good son who slurps his own mother's cunt

That's what every boy should do for his mom, whenever she needs it. A duty cheerfully accepted, like going to the store or mowing the lawn. The boy jams his head between his mother's thighs, where it last was some 18 or 20 or whatever years before. Then he goes to town with his tongue and lips, his whole greedy mouth, on his mother's warm wet mommy-hole. MTB knows all about boys and their moms, as he once again shows in this excellent story. Press is drawn to the hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of, his own damn birth canal. And his mom's equally drawn to what her darling baby boy's got jumping around in his pants. The most natural thing there is, a mother attracted to her boy's fat young penis, a son attracted to his mom's lovely vagina. Boys call their mom's vagina by different names--her twat, her gash, her babyhole, her cooch, and most often her cunt. For some sons, even saying the words, "my mother's cunt," makes them so hard they're practically creaming their shorts. But Press and his mom have found the perfect place for him to cream, where his precious semen belongs, now and always. The ever-loving vagina he came into the world from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hm

Anyone telling you to ignore the comments about word usage and language skills is not trying to do you any favors. The misuse of words and wrong words do detract from your stories. If you would work on this your stories would be more well received and enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So far the story is going fine.

I'm just starting chapter 3 now and I'm having fun. I know some people are critical of your word usage, but if they would look at your biography page they would see that this has probably been an on going problem for you. I would hope they would take your stories for what they are, a fun read, and be a little less critical of your writing. Writing anything on this site is something they evidently don't do.

Thanks for another fun read.

Warren

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
fun story still

i wish you had used an editor or someone to proof the story. But the sex is great and i like the interplay between mom and Press.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Nice he can give Mom a new experience!

Another enjoyable chapter. I like the verbal interaction between them as well as the sex, seems very realistic. Too bad he doesn't like cleaning her up orally after sex as I find it can really enhance a woman's satisfaction. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Enjoy the story. The son appears to lack maturity and does not appear to understand women in general and his mother specifically. I find it interesting that he was able to show his mother a new form of sexual activity, especially at her age. Likewise, I do not understand his double standard for oral sex. Still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having been one flesh in the beginning, there is no sin when mother and son rejoin their genitals and become one orgasmic entity again as adults. Even the angels in Heaven are envious of such pure and innocent love. Pumping sperm in maternal cunt is one of Mother Nature's greatest joys. When we walk the path of motherfucking, we follow in the footsteps of Adam, who fucked his mother, St. Eve. The motherfucker's home becomes a neo-Eden, and as the Fruit consumes itself, God smiles and faps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.