All Comments on 'Mom & 30+ Years Ch. 05'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

If I had been him and she'd done that to me, I'd have gotten up, got dressed, flipped on the light, looked dead at her and said 'Give it to her good, Don. She's going to remember tonight for the rest of her life. Good Bye, Mother.".. flipped the light back off and walked out the door. She'd have never seen me again for the rest of her life.

What he did was thoughtless... true, but what she did was vicious and for pure spite. She didn't care if it ruined everything between them. For me, it would have. My final revenge would have been to permanently take away what she would know that she would always have had... ME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hm

Kinda ruined the story. Bad move for the mother to take that type of revenge. I don't see the author being able to salvage the story. That taint will be their until the end. Bad story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad move

With this chapter you have a marvelous way of destroying a story. What a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cruel on her part

Son was thoughtless, YES!! But mom thought out and executed a viciously cruel, vengeful payback. Had him turn around and pick up some hitchhiker then she purposefully did it right in front of him! At least he was thinking she wasn't home when he started. He had no hurtful or cruel intentions. She did!!

Had it been me, I would've walked out of the room and she never would've seen me again.

WAA

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Son learns what fair for the goose is fair for the gander. Revenge is a meal best served cold and it was. The son forgot the importance of respect for your mate and that his mate/mother has feelings too. This turning out to be a thinking person's story.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

As they say 'revenge is a dish best served cold'. I'm sure Press will remember his lesson. I look forward to reading the next chapter. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.