All Comments on 'Mom and Dad break the seal on taboo Pt. 02'

by WillRightForSex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Nah!!

Too much, don’t mind the father and mother with the daughter and son but now mother on daughter is too much. Gratuitious sex at it’s worse, what’s next father and son??

I bet not!!

Giving this story a miss

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
very hot

5 stars. just wish it had been longer. but well done. looking forward to more

bobbyinhoustonbobbyinhoustonover 4 years ago
Great

Please continue to write, you are very talented. I am looking forward to see how they bring the youngest daughter to their fun. Perhaps when she turns 18 they watch her with a female classmate or even a elder neighbor. Just a thought, please keep up the great work.

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 4 years ago
Hot Story

Loved the second chapter hope to read the next instalment soon. May be with all four playing together.

Joseph48Joseph48almost 4 years ago

I am trying to wrap My head around reading a book by Harold Robbins, and when getting to the end I see, to be continued. He would never do this, as He never put out a novel till it was finished. I gave You 1 star, but, I feel that was more than You deserved.

69loverjt69loverjtalmost 4 years ago
More please

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nothing like a little mom/dau sex, love it.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

I knew this was coming, as the story had to move along...

Nice mom/daughter action, was going SSSOOO WELL, until dad showed up like that, & just expected he would take a shower & join in.

Dad is an add...he should have (1) either backed out & left them to it, or (2) sat in a chair & watched...BUT NOT JUST TELL THEM TO GETREADY...inconsiderate at best...ASSHOLE! And this, from a man's point-of-view!

You received (4) stars, barely...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

So fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillRightForSex@WillRightForSex
I'm John. My screen name is an epic fail. :) It's a poor intent on a word play. I'm a writer and I used a homophone (write/right). I'm 69 years old and in a sexless marriage. It's exciting to meet and chat with engaging women here on Lit. I love porn and adult stories. I have ...

story TAGS