Mom & Daughter are Lesbians Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he looked hot enough, she'd invite him back to her room to fuck him. If he looked hot enough, she'd suck his cock right there by the ice machine. Yet, more than the act of having sex with a multitude of men, it was the shocked looks and surprised stares when flashing unsuspecting men and women her semi-naked and naked body. Then, when recalling the sexual excitement of having flashed them her naked tits, her naked ass, and/or her naked pussy, that always made her horny enough to masturbate herself later.

Moreover, the fact that she was bi-sexual back then, even though she's more lesbian now, allowed her to flash both men and women. Instead of waiting for a man to walk through the hotel corridor alone, she'd walk through her upstairs hotel corridor flashing husbands and wives or boyfriends and girlfriends, as well as solitary men and women too. Taking a swim in the hotel pool while, 'oops', losing her top was another way for her to accidentally on purpose flash her big tits to unsuspecting men and women. She loved flashing and sexually teasing unsuspecting people and potential lovers with her sexy body as much as she loved having hot sex with them.

### MADMADMADMAXine ###

Inherently knowing her neighbor, Dan, an older man in his sixties, was always watching her, she even wore this robe out back to hang her laundry on a cool, breezy day. In the way that Susan Sarandon washed her naked breasts with lemons in the kitchen sink by her uncovered window after working all day in a fish store, in the movie Atlantic City, Laura was that type of exhibitionist. As if her neighbor, Dan, was Burt Lancaster in that same movie, fortunately for her, he was as much a voyeur as she was an exhibitionist.

Playing her sexy flashing game to her horny audience of one, she knew he was touching and stroking himself while watching the wind exposed her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and her naked ass to his horny eyes. It was so much fun exposing her naked body to him. It was so much fun sexually teasing him. It was so sexually exciting to masturbate herself afterwards while recalling his reactions to her flashing him her ass, her tits, and/or her pussy.

With the wind gradually billowing open her top to expose more of her naked breasts, the cool, tingling breeze felt good gently blowing across her exposed nipples. Between the silk robe and the soft wind acting as if velvet fingers, her nipples erected as if her neighbor Dan was fingering them. In the way of an invisible hand positioned behind her that exposed and flashed him her sexy, shapely, naked ass, the wind continually raised the back of her light robe all the way up to the small of her back. Pretending she didn't notice that he was watching her and that she was as nakedly exposed, sometimes she'd leave the back of her robe in obvious disarray to expose her naked ass longer to her neighbor.

She knew he was watching. She could only imagine what he was thinking. No doubt, wishing he could fuck her and wishing that she'd suck him, he was as horny watching her as she was horny exposing herself to him.

Whenever she was as exposed, obviously coming closer for a better look of her shapely body, her neighbor always walked over to sit on her back steps to engage her in a mindless and nonsensical conversation. She knew he wasn't there to talk as much as he was there to stare, leer, ogle, and look at all that she was showing. Ever since his wife died last year, making his perverted presence and sexual intentions known, he had gotten friendlier, especially with her wearing her flashing, silk robe.

Whenever she was out hanging her laundry in her light, billowing, sexy, silk robe, with his voyeurism the obvious reason why he engaged her in conversation, he'd come over to talk while enjoying her show of her naked body. She enjoyed showing him as much of her naked body as he obviously enjoyed seeing of her naked body. There's nothing sexier than an exhibitionist and a voyeur working together while enjoying themselves. There's nothing sexier than showing a horny man what he's hoping to see.

From where he sat so low on her back stoop, as if she was up on stage and he was an audience member seated in the orchestra pit, he had a clear view up her robe at her naked ass and her naked pussy. Sexually exciting her, him staring at her naked ass and naked pussy made her as wet as it made him hard. Even though she wasn't sexually interested in him as a lover, nonetheless, flashing him all that he no doubt hoped to see of her naked body sexually excited her enough to masturbate herself later.

Returning the favor of his exhibitionism with her voyeurism, he exposed himself to her too. He enjoyed wearing shorts that had oversized legs. Sitting there without underwear with his legs spread wide open, a neighborly game of voyeurism and exhibitionism they played, he exposed his cock and testicles to her in the way she exposed her ass, pussy, and tits to him. With her always so horny and so sexually frustrated, she stared at his erect prick as much as he stared at her naked ass, tits, and pussy.

Of course, his exhibitionism was more obvious once he had an erection. His testicles hung low as if they were chestnuts hanging from a tree. With his cock hugging his leg as if he had a snake in his shorts, she looked at what he showed her in the way that he looked at what she showed him. Without doubt, he had a big, hard cock for such an elderly man. No doubt, when it was his time, he'd make lots of women in the nursing home very happy.

Alas, if only he knew she'd be more sexually interested in his wife, if she was still alive, than she would sexually be interested in him, with him never figuring her for a lesbian, he'd no doubt be shocked. Nonetheless her sexual preference for his wife, she wondered what he'd say if she reached out and touched his cock with her manicured fingertips. She wondered what he'd say if she wrapped her long fingers around his stiff prick and stroked his cock. She wondered what he'd do if she knelt in front of him and took his erect prick in her mouth and sucked him. No doubt, he'd love for her to blow him while he had his wicked sexual way with her enormous breasts.

Enjoying her game of exhibitionism, she continued teasing him even more. When retrieving her wet laundry from her basket, instead of squatting, she turned her back to him and bent at the waist. She knew she was giving him a show of her naked ass and naked pussy. Sexually teasing him and erotically enticing him, with the wind her flashing accomplice, she flashed him her naked ass and her glistening wet pussy from behind. While the wind fluttered up her robe higher and higher, she was always surprised that he didn't come up behind her to grab her naked breasts while fucking her naked pussy doggie style from behind.

Then, when she turned to face him, leaning at the waist, with the gentle breeze blowing her light robe in the way of a silk sail, the top of her robe fell open with her. Her big, heavy breasts spilled out of her top as if they were each ten-pound bowling balls. Staying in that position longer than necessary, she gave him a clear view down her robe at her big, naked breasts, her pink areolas, and her erect, pink nipples. Then, acting as if embarrassed, while opening her robe wide to flash him her naked body while retying it, she turned from him to cover her breasts and fix her robe.

Finally, while facing him, she squatted down to retrieve the last of her laundry from her basket. With her knees spread wider than they needed to be, she gave him a good look at her naked, glistening wet pussy. Then, when she was ready to leave him to go inside, she lifted her empty laundry basket to her waist while making sure that her robe was caught in between her body and basket. Higher and higher, her the front of her robe lifted with the basket.

This was the grand finale of her exhibitionism. With the front of her robe lifted to her waist beneath her laundry basket and with him sitting at eye level, she gave him a prolonged view of her naked, trimmed, blonde pussy. Her naked pussy was totally exposed to his horny eyes. It was then that he'd engage her in a longwinded conversation of nonsensical nonsense and what he thought was witty musings while staring at her pussy. With his wife no longer living, feeling bad for him, she always made sure that she gave him plenty to masturbate over later.

Only, sometimes, whenever horny enough, she wished he'd reach out and touch her pussy and/or grab her ass or even feel her tits. She wished he'd reach out and finger fuck her wet pussy. She wished he lean forward to lick her pussy that was so exposed beneath her laundry basket. She wished he'd stick his big, hard cock in her warm wet cunt. Perhaps if he fucked her and/or ate her, she's suck him, allow him to cum in her mouth, and swallow him.

### MADMADMADMAXine ###

Even though her silk robe was her favorite robe to wear, embarrassed to be seen by her daughter wearing such a sexy thing, oddly enough, even with her such an exhibitionist, she never wore it around her daughter. Hidden in the back of her closet with her sex toys and naked photos, she doubted if her daughter even knew she had the robe or even had a sex life. Her daughter definitely didn't know that she was lesbian and had a long time lesbian lover. If only her daughter knew about the private, sexual life of her mother, what would she think? What would she say? She'd be so embarrassed if her daughter knew her mother was not just a whore but also a lesbian too.

Even more than that, she'd be embarrassed for her daughter to know that her Dad wasn't her real father but that her mother's boss was. How wicked was that? A miracle of timing, trying to summon the courage to tell her husband about the affair she had with her boss that resulted in her being pregnant, it worked out very nicely. As soon as her husband discovered she was pregnant, not giving her a chance to explain and come clean, he packed his bags and deserted her. Obviously, he didn't want a mother with child. With her not seeing him again, and with him not contesting anything, he had his lawyer arrange for the divorce and for uncontested child support.

Some men get a little crazy when women are pregnant. Some men feel trapped that the love affair they had with their wife will now have to be shared with children. Some men suddenly feel suffocated that they'll forever be trapped in a marriage with children and tied to this woman. With them sticking their dicks in their wives or girlfriends and cumming inside of them, what were they thinking? What did they think would inevitably and invariably happen?

When his lawyer presented her with divorce papers, he didn't even give her the chance to tell him that it wasn't his baby. Ergo, with her never seeing him again, she never told him that he wasn't the father. Other than to support her financially, he didn't want to be part of his daughter's life. If nothing else, at least Heather has a legal last name and had his financial support until she turned 18-years-old. Generous of him but with him still a bastard for abandoning his daughter, there was even an added bonus that he had his lawyers include to help defray some of the expenses of her college tuition.

With Heather thinking that her mother was a modestly, moral prude, her daughter would be surprised, shocked even, if she knew her mother as an exhibitionist, a whore, and a lesbian. Wouldn't her daughter be surprised how many times she had flashed her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body to unsuspecting men and women? Wouldn't Heather be surprised to know her mother was a whore who needed a cock to suck or a pussy to lick? Wouldn't her daughter be surprised that her mother has had sex with both men and women? Now, preferring one sex over the other, selecting women over men, wouldn't her daughter be surprised that she was now more of a lesbian for pussies than she was a whore for cocks?

Whether flashing men or women, saving this robe mainly for the purpose of flashing her sexy, shapely body, she only wore this robe when she was visiting her special friend, Elizabeth. In the way that she loved wearing this robe, Elizabeth loved touching this robe while feeling all that lay hidden beneath and inside of the robe. Laura loved this robe so much that she bought a duplicate robe along with two more of the same robe but in different colors. She wished she could wear these robes every day but with her daughter living with her now, she wouldn't feel comfortable exposing herself to her daughter in the way she enjoyed exposing herself to everyone else.

She'd wear the robe over her clothes, even her bra and panties, only it didn't feel the same as wearing the robe when she was naked. Whenever she crossed and uncrossed her shapely legs, as if the robe was liquid, the silk material slipped from her shapely legs. So fluid in motion, she loved how the robe slithered from her thighs to expose her legs and unless she grabbed it closed, with the robe falling all the way open, her naughty, exhibitionistic robe exposed her blonde, trimmed pussy too. As if priceless pearls slowly sliding across her skin, whether opening at the top or at the bottom, the robe felt as if an imaginary hand slowly parted the robe to expose more of her.

Never wearing panties or a bra beneath such a robe, it would be sexually sacrilegious to wear anything under such a sexy robe. The only thing acceptable to wear beneath such as sexy robe was diamonds or pearls. The only garment better than silk not to wear any clothes beneath it was fur, especially and specifically mink or sable made from matched, female pelts that were softer albeit not as durable as male skins. Just as she loved feeling the hands of her lesbian lover all over her naked body, she loved the feel of fur caressing her naked body even more than she loved the feel of silk caressing her naked body.

Laura swooned at the thought of wearing a mink coat over her naked skin. She swooned again with the thoughts of going shopping while thinking of wearing nothing but her pearls, her diamond earrings, her high heels shoes, and her mink coat. So deliciously decadent and perversely perverted, if only the people who passed her by knew she was naked beneath her fur. She swooned again at the thoughts of Elizabeth touching, feeling, fondling, and caressing her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy beneath her mink coat.

Not needing much help in that department but the robe flattered her figure. Remaining open at top as much as it splayed open at the bottom, the robe allowed anyone seeing her wearing her robe a view of the tops of her breasts and her long line of cleavage. Then, whenever she was cold or sexually aroused, seemingly all the time when wearing this robe, as if they were silk buttons that had become part of the fabric, the silk material erotically enhanced and sexually displayed her erect nipples.

With this robe making her feel so sexy, as if commanded or charmed to do so, whenever she wore this robe her nipples instantly erected. With the silk rubbing against her erect nipples as if they were constantly and continually being fingered, whenever she wore this robe she was always sexually excited. Whenever she wore this robe she was she was so horny. Whenever she wore this robe her nipples were erect and her pussy was wet. Whenever she wore this robe she was as much as she was in the mood to flash as she was in the mood for sex. With the robe making her flashes appear accidental, she loved seeing the surprised stares and shocked looks of those seeing whatever they shouldn't be seeing of her naked body.

### MADMADMADMAXine ###

Her best feature other than her natural, blonde hair and her big, blue eyes, she loved her big, 36, double D cup breasts. As much as Liz loved everything about her, in the way she loved her hair, her eyes, and her breasts, she loved Liz's natural blonde hair, blue eyes, and D cup breasts too. With them living too far apart to have a committed relationship, Elizabeth, her on and off again lesbian lover, loved her big tits too. Talking on the phone and/or exchanging e-mails nearly every day, they were more close friends than they were committed lovers. Even though she wasn't seeing anyone else, she knew Liz was. Yet, every time they got together, they made love. Every time they got together they gave one another multiple orgasms.

Instead of her having dirty, blonde hair, she only wished her daughter, had inherited her natural blonde hair. Instead of having average sized breasts, with her only a 34B, Laura wished Heather had inherited her huge breasts, at least a C cup. In the way that she was all tits at her height her daughter had the height to carry a D cup or even a double D cup. In the way her daughter confessed that she envied her mother's natural blonde hair and big breasts, with no one seemingly happy with themselves, she envied her daughter's height. Wishing she was taller, as tall as was her lover, Liz, with her only being 5'5" tall, her daughter was 5'8" tall.

In the way she was three, bra cup sizes bigger than her daughter, her daughter was three inches taller than her mother. Just as three, bra cup sizes are huge when comparing breasts, three inches are huge when comparing a woman of average height to a tall woman. Giving her such a long, sexy line, Heather's height was in her favor, especially when she wore high heels. When Heather wore high heels, she was nearly six-foot-tall and taller, when she wore a hat. When surrounded by her shorter friends, standing out in the way of a swan in a pond of ducks, she looked like a model.

The first time she had been alone in a long while, her 19-year-old daughter was out on a date. She hadn't dated anyone since her senior prom night last year. She suspected that Heather was still a virgin. Hoping tonight was the night that she'd get laid, she didn't expect her daughter home until long after midnight. With her daughter too uptight and angry, needing to chill and relax, she hoped her daughter was having a good, sexual time. Even though her daughter was very good looking, strangely enough, she hadn't dated at all. With this her first year of college, too busy with school, she always seemed ill at ease and shyly unconfident around men.

With her always popular with the boys, she remembered when she was a 19-year-old cheerleader twenty-six long years ago. Always drawing a crowd, the boys hung around to watch her giving cheers in her skimpy, cheerleading outfit. With her having D cup breasts back then, but with her breasts looking even bigger on her thin frame than her double D breasts looked on her curvaceous frame now, every time she bounced her big breasts, the boys cheered. Thinking they were cheering for her, she had no idea they were cheering for her tits to hopefully pop out of her uniform.

Always staring at her and ogling her as if she was topless, undressing her with their eyes, men always talked to her tits, especially when her big nipples made their appearance known through her clothes. With men making a spectacle of her and her big breasts, she never wore a tight or a low cut top, one that showed her cleavage. She hated her breasts back then. Yet, whether young or old, all men loved tits, especially big tits. Now loving her big tits, everything she wore was tight to flatter her enormous breasts and cut low enough to show off her long, sexy, line of cleavage. She loved wiggling her shapely ass and jiggling her big tits when she walked.

When she was younger, men, especially the much older men, always made her feel so self-conscious when staring at the big impressions her breasts made in her clothes. With them all thinking of the same sexual thing, seeing her naked, having their wicked, sexual way with her big tits, and with them wanting her to suck and fuck them, some men are such pigs. If only they knew she was an exhibitionist, what would they think? If only they knew she was a whore back then, they'd kick themselves for not making a move. Now, if only they knew that she preferred women to men, they'd scratch their heads in disbelief. If only they knew that she was lesbian, wouldn't they be surprised?