Mom & Daughter are Lesbians Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back then, when she was younger and not as self-confident, not wanting or liking the unwanted attention, she used to wish she had normal sized breasts, a B cup. Now coming to terms with her the womanly curves of her body, she loved her big tits and couldn't imagine them being any smaller. Instead of only being 5'5" tall, she only wished she was taller, as tall as her 5'8" daughter. She liked how her daughter was nearly 6' tall with heels. Not that she was short or overweight, she wasn't. She wore a size 10. She was average but taller, thinner women always looked better wearing bulky fur coats. Short, obese women looked more like some sort of wild animal that could walk on two legs.

About to pour herself a third glass of wine, hoping her getting intoxicated would ease her horniness and stop her from missing her lover, Elizabeth, she heard the front door unlock. She looked at her watch. It was early, barely 10:00 pm.

"Heather? Is that you? What are you doing home so early?"

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.