All Comments on 'Mom and Her Saggy Boobs'

by johnthome7690

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The mother really hated Dennis's ugly ass. She really wished that she hadnt fucked him. Dennis said that if she didnt give him all the pussy he wanted that he would tell the neighbors. I really love this story. I give it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good short story

Many realistic elements in the story. No matter the size and shape many guys jerk off for mom's tits. Women that realize that can use it to their advantage.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 8 years ago
Man I can relate to this story

I can see this happening to many of the bigger moms that I fucked. But I am even bigger than the son in the story so in other way I do not relate. *** Wasn't bad but wasn't great just okay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5- = A) EXCELLENT! VERY VERY EROTIC & THEN SOME! MY CUP OF TEA. REASONABLY REALISTIC.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lura saggy tits

Like large saggy tits. m y wife has nice tits and they hang a little. I like sucking on the but there is something about extra large tits. A friend of ours has very large saggy tits. Laura has shared her tits with e many times . Her husband doesn't know but She let e suck the any tie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lots of people want tight and trim.

I am not one with them.

Look thru history and we round and fertile admirers are in the majority.

Not a total fat fan, round full with lots to show off fan.

Thank you John.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not an accuracy freak but

"She was fully dressed from the waste down? ?????? Maybe having her fully dressed was a waste?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Loved this story I hope you write more

Yankeedoodle351Yankeedoodle351over 5 years ago
Nice story

Please add more.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Wow

I adore saggies, they really get my motor running. They don't need to be big, most of the time I prefer tiny saggies, butt saggies that pancake down to the west are also hawt. A 250 lb woman sounds seXi.Luv to service her honey Pot, butt I'd prefer her bunghole sitting on my tongue

Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago
oh yeah

You described my mom's enormous saggy tits. I always enjoyed seeing her naked when she walked across the hall to the bathroom. I would dream about how amazing it would be if I could have played with and sucked on them.

Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago
oh yeah

This story reminded me of my mom's ginormous saggy tits. I always saw her naked when she walked across the hall to the bathroom. I would dream about how great it would be to play with and suck on them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I’m just trying to figure out how someone can be 4XL if they’re 250 pounds. Unless she’s like 5’0”, 250 pounds is MAYBE 2XL max. If she was like 5’8” that would be like XL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

DAMMMMMM!!!

oldladyloveoldladyloveover 2 years ago

Well done. I love the body description. Giant saggy tits on a fat stomach are a huge turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like my mom’s tits. Her tits are 42DD’s that hang to her belly button too. She has big chocolate milk colored nipples and are about 3/4” long. Her areolas (or her nipple “patches” as I like to call them) are big ovals that are about an inch wide to the left, right and bottom of her nipples, but they stretch about 3 inches above her mommy nipples. Mmmm…I’m stroking my hard wet cock thinking about mom’s tits. I love to see them hanging down when she’s bent over, to watch them jiggle and swing around…nipples dancing in the air. She has a great hairy pussy and pink pussy hole too with dark brown colored twat hair. Ive been peeping on her tits and hairy twat since I was in 6th grade. Every chance I get. I cum in her bra cups and put them back into her clean clothes so my dry cum can rub all over her nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She’s built a little like me. Im 5’7”, 200lbs Im 50-38-50, my bra size is 38jj. My dress/jean size is 16/18 and my panty size is XL. Only with me I have both a very hairy pussy and hairy armpits, which my husband adores. He finds them quite sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

She has the same build as my mother. I love my mother's big floppy tits too. Big dark brown nipples. I haven't seen them in a few years but I remember them very good. She used to always walk to and from the shower naked. Unfortunately I never had the chance to fuck her or play with her titties.

Good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous