All Comments on 'Mom and I go a bar. In another town'

by Drcock666

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

option 1

1stltdan1stltdanabout 1 year ago

mycket bra

Option 1 with a trade off between couples.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They both bring their dates back to hotel then get into a foursome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I pick option one, Tom keeps his cowboy hat on while he fucks your mom since she loves cowboy stuff so much. That inspires you so you go out and buy one then seduce your mom, fucking her while you wear your hat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it gave it 5 stars!! I think that all 4 of them go to the motel and have an orgy and the son falls in love with Sam and mom falls for the cowboy and they all live together as a foursome!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I WOULD SAY STICK WITH THE MOM AND SON ACTION. THIS WILL PROBABLY GO FARTHER THAN A ONE STAND WITH A BAR PICK UP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fourgy all the way! Should have presented yourselves more as a couple so that it'll be hotter (and adds to the thrill of being a mother-son) when you picked up a guy or girl. That's so hot, when you can actually get away with it. And it wouldn't be complete without DPing both girls.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You fuck the girl and your mother comes to hotel after that tom or whatever behaves badly and then you fuck your mother too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrcock666@Drcock666
Just another dirty old medical doctor. Also offers custom-made stories if you have a dirty little secret, like your sister, brother, nanny, the boss, a hooker. The cost is 35€ per page. Minimum of 2 pages (A4). Send me a mail to stephanbionic@gmail.com and we can go from there.