Mom and I go a bar. In another town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sam stood up, I could see down the front of her dress, her's large firm breasts looked amazing.

We tries to push our way through the mob of half or completely drunk people who kept bumping into us. Sam had my hand in a firm grip, following me leading the way.

Once we reached the dance floor Sam didn't waste any time, and I was mesmerized by the way she rolled her body to the music. She weaved her delicate hands in the air and then ran her fingertips through her beautiful dark red mane, fanning it out around her bare shoulders. As she provocatively swayed her hips, her glorious tits jiggle on her chest and I realized that she wasn't wearing a bra.

She slid her hands over her plump breasts and tweaks her nipples before waving them above her head. Her moves were seamless and she looked graceful and sexy all at the same time.

All of a sudden someone bumped into Sam and she fell forward, our bodies collided. Her bra-less breasts pressed firmly against my chest and I could feel the heat emanating from her lithe little body.

My trapped cock was really starting to throb as Sam slid her warm hands up and down my broad chest, making me involuntarily shiver, before slipping them around my neck. She tightened her grip and clang to me.

Again almost instinctively, I placed my hands on her hips and gazed down at Sam and her large breasts being pressed into my chest. They were two perfectly round orbs and they felt amazingly soft.

"You're quite the dancer," Sam whispered, her wavy red hair brushing lightly across my face, her pretty lips against my ear.

"Thank you, so are you," I said, and looked up, watching Mom as she took a long drink of her martini - finishing it. She hesitated, letting the warm rush of vodka seep through her body and calm her. Then, trying to act as normal as possible, she re-crossed her legs, this time pretending not to notice as her skirt inched up her thighs.

My heart pounded as I watched my Mom from the dance floor. She looked so good sitting at the bar. Then she crossed her legs again, my heart skipped a beat as her skirt rose just enough to reveal her black lace stocking tops.

She tried to look like she was just having a good time, but I know she was drunk and probably horny. The man from before, the cowboy approached her and said something to her. She smiled and nodded her head.

Ok, fine, I didn't hear what they said, but for the sake of the story, you must get the conversation anyway, so I will tell you:

"Can I buy you another drink?"

Mom turned at the voice. She saw the same handsome cowboy, "Uh, yes, thanks."

The man looked at the bartender. "Vodka martini, and..."

"A Cosmo," Mom said.

"My name is Tom," the man said, smiling and offering his hand.

Mom took his hand. "I'm Erica," she replied. "We did meet before you know."

"I know," the cowboy said.

Mom tried to pull her hand away, but Tom held it.

"I'm sorry to be so forward, but I can't help myself. If you don't mind me saying, you're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen."

Mom blushed at the compliment. "Girl... Thank you."

"No, really," Tom said, as he began to caress Mom's hand in his. "You're breathtaking. You must be a model."

Mom laughed nervously. She couldn't believe how forward this stranger was, that just ten minutes ago he had brushed her off for a younger version, how quickly the tide shifted.

"Are you a model?"

"No," Mom laughed again. "I work in advertising," she lied.

"For what firm?"

"Adamson and Slater."

"Ah, yes, a good firm."

Tom finally released Mom's hand when the drinks arrived.

"To my beautiful new friend," Tom toasted, clinking his glass against Moms.

"Thank you," Mom said, feeling more and more aroused. She almost jumped when she felt Tom's hand on her knee.

_______

Sam's captivating voice, watching Mom and the drinking made me feel light-headed and the music pulsing through my body eroded any lingering fear of being rejected.

In time with the rhythm of the music, Sam grabbed the sides of my waist and while staring up at me with pleading eyes, she shimmied up and down my body.

I watched in silence as Sam dropped all the way down to the floor before slowly slithering back up my body. She did this several times, lightly dragging her nails down my chest before rubbing her breasts against my rough jeans as she seductively moved back up my body.

The friction made her nipples swell, but she seemed like she didn't care.

Her touch was delicious, her scent intoxicating and she was driving me crazy with lust.

Mom laughed and once again crossed her legs, and her skirt was high on her legs now with Tom gently caressing her outer thigh and ass.

Sam paused midway down my body and her face was eye-level with my crotch. She smiled as she noticed how hard I was, then she slowly made her way up my body again, wrapped her slim arms around my neck, and straddled my leg with hers.

I couldn't even protest or say anything before she was rocking her pussy against my thigh. Instinctively, making sure that she didn't fall, I clutched her bare, upper thigh, firmly holding her in place. The beat of the music shifted into a sexy and sensual song and my fingertips slipped underneath the hem of her short skirt. It's as if my fingers were being manipulated by the throbbing music.

"Holy fuck..." I whispered, feeling her erect little nipples burning a hole in my chest. My cock was beyond hard now and it won't be deflating anytime soon, not with the way she was dancing with me. Her inner thigh stroke the thick bulge in my pants every time she grinned into me.

We're practically fucking on the dance floor while surrounded by strangers.

Taking a chance, I slide my hand higher up her skirt and over the curve of her tight little ass.

I quietly moaned in pleasure, touching the edge of her thong panties. Her skin was so warm and soft and I nudged the material higher up her butt until the elastic band snapped around my fingers.

With my hand trapped inside Sam's panties and resting against her smooth, round bottom, I gave it a little squeeze.

A sheen of perspiration was covering her body, outlining her perfect, pointy nipples, which were straining against the thin material of her top as though begging to be sucked.

Sam tilted her head a bit and crushed her full young lips against mine and her wet tongue invaded my mouth.

She eagerly swirled it with mine, claiming and kissing me like a devoted lover while grinding her petite body up against me. Exploring my mouth and sucking on my tongue, she playfully nibbled my bottom lip, before going back for more.

The kiss was passionate and incredibly hot.

All of a sudden, Sam broke the kiss, spun around, pressed her back against my chest, and swayed her body to the hypnotic beat. I slipped my hands around the front of her torso and across her toned tummy, wanting to explore every succulent inch of her stunning form.

Sam's flesh was smooth and she was curvy in all the right places. My hands trailed up her ribcage, right under her bouncy tits before sliding back down, towards the hem of her skimpy skirt.

I glanced ahead, and once again watched Mom and her cowboy.

______

Again, I didn't hear what they said, but for the sake of the story I will tell you anyway:

"You have incredible legs," Tom whispered in Mom's ear, his hot breath giving her a chill.

Mom's instincts were to push Tom's hands away. But then she remembered what she had promised me; that she was finally going to get some cock, so she didn't remove his hand.

"You... you probably say that to all the girls you meet in bars."

"I'm wounded - you think I'm a gigolo?" Tom asked, pretending to be hurt.

Tom and Mom both laughed, breaking the tension. But Tom didn't pull his hand away. He began to lightly draw circles on Mom's leg with his fingers.

"Umm," Mom started, her heart in her throat. Her instinct was to make the man stop, like she'd done all these years, but once again, she remembered our talk about an outsourced cock, and she was starting to get wet.

Tom's grin grew. Taking Mom's inaction as permission, he began moving up her leg, from her knee to her thigh.

"You're very sure of yourself, aren't you?" Mom finally managed to say.

"I'm curious, that's all," Tom said with a boyish smile.

"Curious about what?"

"About what this feels like." Tom moved his hand higher until his fingers touched Mom's lace stocking tops. He rubbed his thumb across the soft lace. "This is so sexy."

Mom looked down, seeing Tom's hand on her exposed stocking tops. She had forgotten how high her skirt had edged up her thighs.

He planted little kisses as Mom tilted her head to the side to allow him access to her now-exposed neck and ear. The cowboy was kissing, nibbling, and savoring Mom's neck.

Mom opened her eyes and looked right into mine as she said to the cowboy:

"Mmmm, you are getting me hot."

Tom slid his large hands all over Mom's body and stopped at her huge tits where he pressed and squeezed her firm round shirt-covered flesh. He could feel her nipples growing even harder in his palms as she looked at me with a huge grin on her face. This romance and attention to detail made Mom's pussy wet and she was finally ready to fuck outside the family again.

______

Sam rolled her hips against my body like a sensual wave, as I gripped her slim waist.

Placed one hand on the back of her neck, and wrapped the other around her slender waist, gently bending her forward, holding her in that position.

Lost in the music, Sam pumped her ass up and down against my crotch. She was dancing with me as provocatively as possible, her tits were about to pop out of her top and they jiggled lewdly each time I thrust into her, my throbbing cock sliding between her cheeks.

Fuck, she turned me on so much.

Sam stood up and tried to turn around but I didn't let go. Instead, I tightened my grip and snakes my free hand up her flat tummy and over one of her large perky tits.

Sam gasped as I brazenly cupped one of her breasts through her thin top, giving it a confident squeeze on the crowded dance floor. I slipped my hand down inside her plunging neckline and fondled her bare tits, giving each orb a generous amount of attention.

Her plump flesh bulged between my fingers and I toyed with her nipples, feeling them harden and poke into my palm. I gently pinched and tugged on one of her swollen buds before twisting and rolling the other between my thumb and forefinger. I wanted them pert and stiff, imagining what they would feel like in my mouth.

My cock was painfully crushed in my jeans, desperate to break out of its confining prison. I kissed and sucked on the hollow of Sam's neck, breathing in the scent of her hair, which sent goose-bumps racing across her delicate skin.

"Teasing me all night has made me so hard," I whispered in her ear.

"I didn't mean to," Sam replied breathlessly, instinctively matching my strokes.

Leaning forward, I gently sucked on her earlobe.

"Feel how hard I am," I said as I slipped my hand under her skirt and tugged on the thin strip of material between her cute cheeks. I poked and wiggled the tip of my finger against her rosebud and slid it up and down the length of her crack.

"Grab my dick. Feel the bulge that you've created." My voice was hoarse yet commanding.

"What?! Here?"

When she hesitates, I grabbed her hand and placed her palm against my crotch.

It twitched in response and she gasped as I thrust against her small hand.

"Ohh, God, stop it!" She whispered, her heart racing.

Then, a rowdy group of dancers suddenly crowded the floor and knocked us hard.

"Come on let's find a table."

"There's a spot to sit back there, a bit far back, but that'll do," she called out, pointing ahead.

Maneuvering our way around the herd of drunken dancers, we claim an empty booth and sat down together. I sat down first and Sam sat down next to me and seemingly without meaning to, my fingertips brush against her bare leg.

I once again watched Sam closely, God she was gorgeous, with fit, smooth, and long beautiful legs and full, light pink lips. She had a butterfly tattoo right under her right Clavicular bone and curly red hair. As she ordered a drink from a waitress, I caught a glimpse of the soft valley between her succulent, freckled, breasts and I loved the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath her tight spandex halter top.

And she smelled so good, like sun-kissed ripe strawberries, and I could count every cute freckle on her flushed face.

"Where were we, Oh, yes, you were feeling how hard I am,"

I once again grabbed her hand and placed her warm hand right at my rock-hard cock.

"Oh, God, I can't believe this what are you doing to me?"

"Take my cock out and stroke it."

"Are you crazy?! People will see!"

"No they won't, they can't and it's under the table."

Sam was very conflicted but finally gave in.

"Ok, but only for a moment."

Reaching for my jeans, she clumsily unfastened my belt and unbuttoned my pants. She couldn't believe she was doing this but there was also a huge thrill and turn-on for her,

Slowly, Sam dipped her hand into my boxers, brushing the sensitive head of my hard cock with the tips of her fingers.

I immediately groaned in response and closed my eyes.

Encouraged and feeling a surge of powerful roll through her, she gently curled her fingers around my cock and pulled it free, releasing my shaft and she watched in amazement as it bobbed and swayed before her, fully erect.

Without any prompting, she wrapped her hand around my fleshy rod and gave it a little squeeze. It pulsed back as if in greeting and she gave it a nice long stroke before pumping it in and out of her hand. Pausing, she rolled her thumb around the swollen crown, smiling when my hips buck forward.

"So, you go to bars and have girls jerk you off often?"

She taunted me but her tone was almost playful. She could feel pre-cum dripping from my aching cock, coating her hand and making her jerking motions smoother and softer.

"Yesss... I mean, no, I don't..."

"You know this is wrong."

"I know."

The waitress came with our drinks, Sam quickly let go of my hard cock and pretended that we were just sitting here talking, but I could tell she knew what was going on.

"Enough teasing."

Threading my fingers through her glossy locks, I yanked her head back and roughly pressed my lips to hers, working my wet tongue into her mouth, showing her who was in control.

Tucking my dick back into my pants, I glanced around and see a curtain that covers a small storage area in the back of the bar.

We grabbed our drinks and walked over to the storage area. I turned my face and saw Mom furiously and violently kissing the cowboy, with her fingers wrapped around the back of his head to pull his face tighter into hers. Her head twisted furiously as they kissed, swirled around and around his face in unison with the music. The cowboy had his hand under her skirt and I knew Mom was horny and soaking wet. I smiled to myself as we walked the last couple of steps. I could also see that her hand was rubbing his cock, not directly, but from the way, her elbow moved back and forth.

END PART 1

After this first part, there are 2 different options;

1, we both get laid separately and then end up fucking tomorrow or

2, we go home to the hotel and fuck all night long, and it's up to you, the reader, to tell me if it's just Mom and me that will go to the hotel, or if one or both of the others will come with us.

So, let me know which way we should go in part 2.

And if you choose option 2; How do you want to continue, and then I will see which option is most popular and write the story from the majority's wish/desire.

Ok?

Please rate and comment below so I know if you like it, what you didn't like, what you want to happen later, and so on. I write these stories for myself since they all make me fucking horny doing so, but I love to read your comments as well.

And remember, before you write a comment, English is not my native language.

See you soon.

Steve.

12