All Comments on 'Mom and I Go on Vacation'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

I liked the story very much and gave it 5 stars. It was a good thing that it was 5 pages long as it took quite a while to get to the sex. Once it started, though, it was very hot. The only thing that I think needed work was the ending. It seemed to have ended abruptly rather than get wrapped up. I like it when the author brings in the beginning of the story at the end to bring it full circle (if that any fucking sense!). Good story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice!

Any story where you can rub one off to reading it, is good. I'll keep a look out for more of your stories

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago

I like it when the mom dropped her panties on her son's lap and the son hid it on the napkin and sniffed it. The son could smell a musty erotic odor on the panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really hot story

Five stars. Been a long tine since I read such a beautifully woves story. Not at all boring. Loved the tension throughout where a stranger might pop out and see them. I enjoyed a little bit of swinging by the mom son duo,.

The 3 subplots of jealousy were really cool

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago

by the way. when is " Moms on the beach" going to continue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE

WHAT A GREAT STORY. WELL DONE. GOOD BUILD UP AND FOLLOW THROUGH. YOU MUST DO ANOTHER. THANKS

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 9 years ago
Mary Anderson

That was one hell of a story. Wet patches on my pants even at 71. Loved the part during the dinner, the soon to be ex was totally oblivious to what was going on. Please keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Decent enough story but the whole "I want to be fucked like a whore" and "Fuck-Princess" talk was over the top, and the bondage really was disgusting.

johnstang2johnstang2about 9 years ago
You had me until I read the bosses name!

Beverly D'Angelo!!!! REALLY!!!! The movie actress that has to have more money than sin now - a Bank Owner and Boss to a VP. Once I read that then I knew it was downhill from there. You could have or should have come up with an ORIGINAL name. GEEZ!!!!

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursabout 9 years ago
Short but oh so sweet

Great buildup and anticipation, and I love it when these stories resolve. A finely written piece of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MOMMA FUCKS SWELL

HaHaHaHaHa

Son get a swelling prick and mom fucks it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I laughed and I read only the to 4th page, but only post it, in order to be assured that and in this site also there will be "fucking" :)

I did not want to risk reading the last, 5th page :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You guys are ridiculous and so we are clear just because up to the fourth page theres no " fucking" doesnt mean a thing. Grow up. Your probably a 45 year old perv.Downhill because of a name ? This is a great story. The author doesn't need you down grading this story. By people who probably sit at home lonely. Bondage seriously, tied to a bed is hardly bondage and disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I liked the overall writing style.

A few silly proofreading goofs aside, it was a fairly well written fantasy. I too found the choice of name for the bank owner to be an oddly specific choice. The buildup to the mother-son romance was mostly credible and well-paced too.

The big consummation session on her bed was spoiled by the whole slut-whore fantasy because it seemed to come out of nowhere and didn't fit with the warm loving romance that was previously described. Wildly passionate and kinky is one thing but all that degrading name calling is for a different audience surely.

John's prolonged oral enjoyment of his mother was nicely described apart from the singular annoyance of the term "labial lips" in one place. That is as silly as writing about "nasal noses" even though the former example gets copied by many writers.

John slips a condom on before he penetrates her, yet we're then told about his fluids mixing in with hers and dripping out of her after he withdraws. This is the kind of detail that a proofreading should catch before submission.

Apart from the above observations, this style of loving relationship tale is what I always hope to find in this category so thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
EXCELLENT: WELL WRITTEN, EROTIC, ROMANTIC

* * * * *

richbwrichbwalmost 9 years ago
very nice

great story very well written cant really say how good it is other just simply great keep writing

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60almost 9 years ago
more

need to go to the next level of what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
*****

:)

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
good story

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mince juices?

Ok with a condom on...that apparently does NOT fail, how can he relish in mixing their juices? Loved the story, but this perplexed me that I re-read that section to make sure. ;-)

DebbieXDebbieXover 8 years ago
What happened???

How did their 'mix drip from her cunt'. I read that before he got his cock into her, he put on the condom he got from the dresser drawer. So. What happened to the condom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Florence seduced me twenty years later.

Mom was visiting a client out of town when a snowstorm cancelled all flights. We had told our daughter when she turned eighteen that her mother, was also my mother. Florence was beautiful and looked like a young Denise Richards at age twenty. She'd always give me teasing flashes of her great body when mom wasn't around. I was taking medication that also gave me an erection most of the day at the time. One night I was having a very erotic dream only to awaken and find my daughter riding my hard cock. It felt so good I began calling out, Oh daughter, oh god daughter, that is so good!" Oh yes, oh yes daughter, ride it honey!"

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
DAMN

What is wrong with fucking? I got tired of this story long before this stupid dumb assed son finally FUCKED! WHAT A PUSSY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not bad

It was a good read but I have to admit I am a bit confused. She wanted to be his "whore", be anything he wanted, do anything he wanted and he seemed thrilled by the idea. Yet he spent most of the time just going down on her making sure she was happy. I guess my interpretation of "being his whore" and the authors seems to differ greatly. I would go expect that he would do his best to make her happy, but most of all I would think he would mostly use her for his pleasure, ( i.e. use all her holes, ask for frequent blowjobs, etc.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good until

The condom ruined the whole thing for me. It was so good up to that point. Mom needed to feel him spurting in her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
an excellent story by a gifted author

who's also very generous--check out his list of Favorites. I love the comments of the last two readers. It's perfectly natural for a mother and her male child to make love, the most natural thing there is. And of course no condoms. A mother has the right to feel her boy spurting his semen right up her vagina, it's what gives her great big O's she needs and craves. I wish I'd had the chance to spurt my semen up my own mother's precious vagina. Believe me, there would've been so much of the stuff it would've been coming out of my mommy's pretty little ears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mixed

It was a good story but there were some inconsistencies that made it hard to read the whole story to the end, hence my score of 3.

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
Bulls Eye!

Spot on. Everyone ended up with their desired end. Using condoms was exactly right for their situation. Well written and an easy read.

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 7 years ago
Five stars but with an asterisk

I stumbled with the condom and mixing of fluids as well. My first question was: Why did mom have condoms in the nightstand? If she and hubby had a fairly sexless relationship toward the end, why were there condoms in the nightstand? How long had they been there? Maybe I missed something.

I too believe it was ruined by the whole "I will be your slut" dialog. It seemed a bit out of place. Maybe would have been better after they had been together for awhile. Then start exploring their fantasies, role-playing and the like.

All in all, a very good build-up by letting mom and son develop feelings for each other - beyond the mom and son dynamic. Five stars because four stars would be somewhat under-rating this story.

XxxBear79XxxBear79over 7 years ago
Unbelieveable

This is the third time I have read this story and am as enthralled as the first time. It never seems to get old.

Thank you Mary Anderson, a beautiful story

Hung7inHung7inover 7 years ago
Try originality

Seriously,Beverly D'Angelo? I stopped reading there

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Naaaaahhhhh! ?

Beverly D'Angelo? Road trip? Vacation? This is just toooo good. Yes, it almost made me discontinue the story right then and there. I thought this one was going to be a "funny" story that would turn out to be "not so funny". But it is really very good. Also, I have a habit of trying to associate a face with the characters in a story I like. Well, you took care of that for me! Medium height, blond hair, about a small "C" cup breasts or large "B" cup. A good waist flareing out into hips that have obviously born children and legs that seem impossibly long. And I recon you can figure out who I think the son looks like. Dad? Well, William Conrad would be good. Seriously overweight, deep voice, balding. There's my picture of this story. I like everything of yours I have read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The condom surprised me...nice story but that was a distraction to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Length

When I saw it was going very slow and had 5 pages I stopped reading. 3 should be max. You had some good ideas starting.

Tigg51Tigg51about 7 years ago
Distracted too

Condom in draw then sat watching our combined juices leak out from her?

I like slow anyone can get it in and do the deed but a story should have basis and history really enjoyed it

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
GOOD STORY BUT...

I loved the story but you screwed it up with the two of them having sex with the college kids. She loved her son but gave a blowjob to a first time pickup at a frat party?? He could not perform but she had no problem being intimate??? Seriously a condom in the drawer, mixed their fluids???? Why have them have kids not necessary to have a full life with each other....

scozmosscozmosover 6 years ago
Love it

Especially when she dressed up for him, flirted, teased him, nothing more exciting (to me) than a glimpse of lacy stocking top, great story, thank you

amandarose34bamandarose34balmost 6 years ago
Thrilling

I couldn't stop reading ...my crotch was wet!

amandarose34bamandarose34balmost 6 years ago
Great

I couldn't stop reading!

Mike_SxMike_Sxover 5 years ago
Had to comment

Such a great author, sensual, funny, caring, and complete.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

The way you describe the acts in such detail is absolutely unbelievably good. I have enjoyed every one of your stories that I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

I have read many of your stories and every one is spot in amazing story line and build up and such a detailed account of every act mmmm I dont comment very often but for you and your amazing talent I could not help my self

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Every mom should at least once let their sons fuck them bareback take chance even if mom ends up getting pregnant from their son.i know knocked up my mom four times she just turned forty having fifth kid together too

Katmandu147Katmandu147almost 4 years ago

A great story. Well paced, and plenty of great sex. The ending was perfect. Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

couldn't get past page 3 way to long to get somewhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is great, especially the pregnancies. I love mom son incest and babies. but the babies are not taken for granted at least in stories, easy! In real life there must be the worry about birth defects I imagine. or is it possible to really regard incest pregnancy between mother and son as natural

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a beautiful love story between mother and son. The characters are well developed in -depth and breath.

The adoration, passion and sexual chemistry between the major characters is wonderful. The intimacy and emotional sensitivity between mother and son is how an incestuous relationship should be. The epiphany of finding their respective soulmates was amazing. As a romantic, I found their willingness to live as husband and wife and have children was the perfect ending..

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/29/2022) Right up to the middle of the fourth page this story was an easy five stars, very tender, very romantic. But in the latter half of page four, it became quite redundant for me. Believe me, I do enjoy a good munch before bumping uglies. But I thought he would never get his head out from between her legs. And when he did he used a condom. I had to reread close to the end because of her yelling she wanted him to come inside her. So, when did he lose the condom? But he didn't. I guess it was just a figure of speech? The last few paragraphs were a nice ending but I could have done without what was at the end of the fourth and beginning of the fifth chapters.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Yeah, juices don’t combine and drip when you wear a condom. Story was great until the last two pages. It went off the rails fast.

Jutah3995Jutah3995almost 2 years ago

Wonderfully written story. The last part was aye, lil sketchy but understandable and so fourth.. Amazing story indeed..5🌟 doesn't do the story justice..Thank you for the read..😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding writing. Lots of stories have mother and son falling in love but this one made it seem real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful, but way too long ! Overall the story is 5* but spoiled by excessive length.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read this story a while back. As it begins I remember how much I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I've always enjoyed when an author takes enough time to develop characters and a good flow to a story. Well written, and thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks for the read. 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should have done a Part 2 on how he impregnates her and their journey form there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She couldn't have been that good, it took you almost two pages to cum.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

There was no build up at all and a lot of degrading and disrespectful names

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhoto8 months ago

Great story, great writing!!! Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Gee this story is different from every other of its type. It's so original....

Sarcasm intentionally obvious. Boring

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

The oral sex over shadowed the actual sex once the sex happened it was damn near stick in pump maybe 3 times and cumming a woman would never get off if it wasn't for the oral what would happen if he gets with a woman that takes forever to cum from oral if they even can cum from it she would never have a orgasm with him basically they the sex scene lacked flair it was pretty much wam bam and done

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Overall, a good story with a believable plot, and realistic characters.

The sex was good and the build up nice, but for me, the pregnancy completely ruined the ending.

The mothers confessional during the last sex scene was well meaning and could have been really lovely, had it not used the degredational comments about her being his whore and slut like it did.

What can I say? I hate the whole concept of whores, whorish behavior and prostitution. It's a massive turn off and totally undesirable.

The sweet and meaningful love that a monogamous couple can share with each other through respect and devotion is FAR more fulfilling.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent but could have done with a good edit to shorten it slightly

limogesguylimogesguyabout 2 hours ago

A slight discontinuity: about a third down the final page -

"Son, it's time to take what yours. There's a condom in the top dresser drawer."

I slipped it on, crawled onto the bed.

Halfway from there towards the end:

I sat back on my knees, withdrew, let our mix drip from her cunt to her, now our, bed.

?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...