All Comments on 'Mom and I XXXmastime Ch. 02'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
still confused

i like your work, most of your stories i've rated a 5. But as i've complained from the beginning, i find this story confusing. too many people related somehow to too many others. i know - Leenysman will make some usual condescending remark i'm a dumb ass and he's so smart! i know i'm not too quick - but.......... Anyway, that's why i didn't rate it. we'll see the comments - then i'll rate it.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 5 years agoAuthor
@goducks1

This is actually the point where I consider the revelations to have gone "over the top", the point where the characters go "Are you kidding me?" Having the readers have the same reaction is no surprise. I'd be surprised if the reaction were, "Oh, obviously.". It's the point where I needed to enter all the characters into family tree software to make sure I kept things straight and calculate the degrees of genetic relationship. By comparison, "Tommy and Jessica swap dads" was simple.

At the same time, it's all an exploration of the double meaning of the word "relationship", contrasting the fluctuating genetic relationships with the sexual/emotional relationships and how these characters react differently to society saying that the two types should never mix. Do I expect the readers to see that symbolism if I haven't stated it specifically? Not really.. But it does guide how I write the character's reactions to events. Even ones that are VERY intentionally over the top.

kyotie913kyotie913over 5 years ago
You must be on some good SHIT

you must have gotten hold of some good shit. Because only someone on a psychedelic trip could have tied all these relationships together, Hell I'm so lost in who is related to who it is a coin flip if they are committing incest or not. But I still gave you 5 stars

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 5 years agoAuthor
@kyotie913

No foreign substances were involved. Just an imagination asking, "How can I add some more crazy coincidences, without contradicting what I've already written?" Three paternity revelations occurred in "Mom and I Revelations". (Sam/Tommy, Stan/Jessica, Oscar/Jake) This adds two more parental revelations, one paternity (Simon/Bridget) and one maternity (Bridget/Jake). Four of the five overlap in three generations of the Tirman family, producing the four degrees of cousin connections between Tommy and Angie.

As for coin flipping, there are two ways of looking at it, depending on whether the question is "Has this character committed incest?" or "Is this specific pairing incestuous?" For the first question, most of the 14 characters at the Christmas Eve dinner have committed incest and, with the exception of Marcy's brother Mark, all past or present incestuous partners were present at this dinner. If you count Wendy thinking of Jake as her brother and Hannah thinking Oscar might be hers, all 14 have at least imagined their relationships as incestuous and are supportive of it. On the second question, none of the characters are exclusively having sex with blood relatives. With the exception of Pat, all are partnered with someone who isn't a relative as their main relationship and Pat is looking for one. Two of the three women Derek had sex with in this installment aren't his relatives, although sisters to each other. It's actually the first segment where Derek hasn't been sexually involved with his mother, simply because I couldn't fit it in with other plot elements requiring the whole group to "cool it".

MrWizard53MrWizard53over 5 years ago

Nice piece of writing. I can see why you need a "family tree" software to keep track of everybody. I was starting to think just before grandpa caught him hotdoging her about doing just that. Keep up the good work! I enjoy your efforts!

Moms_SonMoms_Sonabout 5 years ago
I think you may have come up with a new sub-fetish.

The biggest difficulty that I have with your stories in this series is that it is damn near impossible to keep track of all of the players and the revealed relationships. It seems like the DNA-test-based discovered relationships is as much of the fetish here as the incest is. I have been giving you three stars for the efforts and details, while taking off the other two stars because of how hard it is to keep track of the players, and who each person is related to and how. It would be helpful if, at the end (or beginning) of each story if you would include a chart to help differentiate and visualize the characters and the relationships. We need a scorecard here to keep track of the players.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 5 years agoAuthor
@Moms_Son

The DNA tests are mainly used as a plot device to increase how many people are involved in incest, starting with making Jessica incestuous with Stan and Derek and eventually Jilly, so that it's not just Marcy, Derek and Tommy. In a series of events, Jake's connection to Oscar leads to Bridget's revelations, but it's the events which follow that which matter more to the plot going forward - Jake's sudden confession, Pat's reaction to that in deciding to spend the night at the Rosetti's leading to getting caught by Debra. Oscar and Hannah thinking they might be related was brought up mostly to explain their acceptance of incest, but also to prompt Pat's brother-sister roleplay with Derek later. And since I knew I could disprove that belief based on what I'd already established, I did so as briefly as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, I loved the story, but I got lost somewhere in the DNA tests matches....

But then I'm not much for a generation gab incest stories, more for brother/sister... Which makes it all a lot easier to iunderstand...

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Can

Can anyone follow this convoluted story,I was lost half way down the first page.?

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

@nitpic:

I'm guessing you did not start reading this story at "Mom & I Get Even", which is the starting point? Because, if you had, you'd recognize that the first half of the page for this entry is almost entirely recapping past events which you should have already read and I don't reveal anything new until Bridget arrives. It's why I have Grandpa Hank show up without her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

‘Old Uncle Tom Cobley and all’

You have an amazing imagination and a great writing style. You lost me in chapter one and wove an impossibly complex list of relationships. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES