All Comments on 'Mom and I Year's End Ch. 01'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
FANTASTIC INTRO!!!

Thanks for being patient with me and my memory. the directory certainly helped me remember all the characters from the prior stories and their relationships with each other. THANKS!!!! i gave it 5 stars already - and i haven't finished reading it all yet!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
??

Lost interest right off the bat with ALL nonsense before the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Erotic genealogy?

Complicated telenovella busy, busy, busy.

Incomprehensible complications.

Like an old British carry on sex comedy. Argh!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
another one-star

Shit, really?

ekim22ekim22over 5 years ago
I tried....I really tried.

I can appreciate the index at the start trying to expain who everyone was but it was just so complicated right off the bat.....but I tried to ignore that and keep going.

Ultimately that's not what turned me off to the story. It's the non-stop mega orgy of everyone being involved/sleeping with everyone and no sense of reality to any of it.

I tried to read it....I wanted to like it.....It was just so difficult to read.

I know you put a lot of time into this and I don't mean to discourage you, I hope you'll keep writing...

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 5 years agoAuthor
@ekim22

There were three sex scenes in this chapter, four if you count the during-the-movie sex with Bonnie as a separate scene. Unlike other chapters, this one covers two full days, not just one. And I intentionally limited the sex scenes at Jilly's house to five people by keeping Rachel, Jilly, Stan and Marcy (or anyone else) out of it. Even the second night, Stan and Marcy have sex "off-screen," so only those five characters have sex "on-screen."

But this, to you is a "non-stop mega orgy?" In comparison to previous chapters, this one's pretty subdued. In case you haven't noticed, swinging is just as much a theme as incest in this series, so group scenes with shifting partners should not surprise.

Besides, who said realism was ever my goal? This is a fantasy. And intentionally over the top in linking several incestuous families together this way. If it had been realistic, Marcy and Derek would never have forgiven Stan and Angie back in the very beginning. Not much of a story after that, is there?

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
just to comment a second time

i've read the story twice now - i'm surprised it didn't get a much better reaction from readers. to me, this is a 5 star story. yes - a lot of characters and a lot to remember, but the storyline is strong and helps the reader out, it has some great sex scenes and its very well written. i like the theme, the family dynamic. hope to see more from you soon.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 5 years agoAuthor
@goducks1

As I said back in June with XXXmastime Pt. 1, low early ratings due to punitive 1-votes tend to rise, both because later votes average higher and because Lit will gradually delete votes it considers invalid, which tend to be the lowest ones. That chapter averaged 3.62 after 40 votes, as I noted in the comments. Now, it's at 4.23 with 118 votes. Still my lowest ranking, but a .6 improvement isn't small, either. I expect it to keep rising over the long-term.

By comparison, this chapter had a similar 3.65 rating after 20 votes, 4.00 after 41. Since then, there have been 19 more votes, mixed with Lit deleting two low votes it considered invalid, to produce a current rating of 4.32 with 58 votes. If dividing the increase by 17 votes, it looks like a average over 5, but the actual 19 votes averaged 4.74 instead (15x5 + 3x4 + 3). So, I still expect it to rise further, if that's going to be the trend for future votes. We'll see.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
even though your writing is pretty good

the analysis below tells me you must have been a math major at school!

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

@goducks1

For reference, it's now Oct 25th, 2021 and the rating on this chapter (published Jan of 2019) has risen over time to 4.52 with 109 votes. The average of the vote increase is likewise around 4.75. So it's really the votes in the first 20 which were much lower. I just don't feel I should have to wait 2+ years before the ratings reflect the true quality of the story.

And I wasn't a math major -- I was a business double major with accounting as one half!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least reading your bio, I suspect you had a lot of fun setting this story up, with the complex family genealogy in it.

I just love reading long good stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES