All Comments on 'Mom and I Year's End Ch. 02'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
i enjoyed this a lot

ok - i know i complained about a lot of characters related in different ways to many other characters - and being slow it was hard to follow - but this chapter i finally understood most of them and it was an enjoyable read. i gave it 5 Stars. like all your stories its very well written and you have a great knack for developing interesting and fun characters. hopefully your next story will be a little simpler for dopes like me, but i'm looking forward to it regardless of its complexity!

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 5 years agoAuthor
@goducks1

This series turned into a long, hard write, because I went over the top on the interconnections and coincidences and wound up spending too much time explaining how the characters related to each other, especially as additional revelations shifted those relationships to something new. I'll definitely be writing some simpler tales for a while.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 5 years ago
I enjoy your writing

You did get overly ambitious with the number of characters. I felt like I needed flow charts and diagrams at times. But I look forward to your next story. Thanks.

Moms_SonMoms_Sonabout 5 years ago
How would other members know?

Unless everyone who is a member of the club is required to post every relative they have on a public board, how would anyone know who is related to who, at least people who don't have the same last names? Would the members even have to give their last names to other members? If a lot of people who aren't known in the area show up, how would they be known to be relatives of anyone else there? I just think you spend too much time coming up with elaborate lists who who can't be seen with, or by whom? Or why doesn't the club have one night that is for family swingers to let them be around others and swapping outside of or along with intimate relatives?

I just think, along with the family relationships that are almost impossible to keep up with, you let the story get bogged down with too much planning about who can go to the club with whom?

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 5 years agoAuthor
@Moms_Son

You actually believe that our cast could get away with committing incest in front of witnesses? Some of whom have relationships with them outside of the club, like the Cohens? Or that Jilly could possibly announce a "family night"? Even in a fantasy, those are impossible.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 5 years ago
dynamite in a maze

this story had so many twists and turns I got confused which is saying something but I loved it anyways good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

About star wars, it was okay, and it was bad too. The only thing we fans wanted was 1 scene with all 3 of them in it. And they even didn't give us that. They killed the off the ones that survived, and kept the ones that died. After 30 years a reunion was all that was requested.

We have another problem and that is the amount of how woman are made strong and man are made secondary. (In modern movies, and star wars in particular meaning Rey vs Luke, luke was a joke). I'm all for strong woman, but why do we need to have them replace the strong men? Same as with all the bullshit about replacing white characters with black people in lots of movies. Why not make some really good black characters that everyone can love? (Just an example).

So actually even though movie cinematic has increased many many times, just watch Dune/Lord of the rings vs some good movies from the 1970-1980's. Story wise modern movies are often suffering because of all the added LGBT stuff in it. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a good cock sucking, or pussy on pussy, but like with those black's replacing white characters. Write good lesbian characters or in your case make them bisexually, that solves a lot of problems. It seems the rumors in movies about checking an LGBT and virtue list to get more money are true, and they often make the story suffer unfortunately.

Having said that, I wouldn't have minded, Derek putting Tommy's dick in his mouth just for a try, except for probably leaving out the kissing, they were going down on the girls after they had sex with the others anyway.

By the way I liked the whole interwoven family structure, it made a very original story and lot of mind blowing fun to read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh man sniff... now it all ends...

A great read.... Thanks...

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

Re: Star Wars

I mention that my characters attended a Star Wars movie in one paragraph of the story and THAT is what you make your comment about, essentially PROVING my point about "the fans" criticizing it?? WTG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story although I got confused a few times you seem to write a lot of stories like this! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story Leenysman love all of Mom and I although it was a long read still loved all the love in the story very much felt real. Gave it a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES