Mom and I Year's End Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived at the house, we walked in on Jessica and Alissa making out on the living room couch. They parted and when Jessica saw the bags we were toting, she said, "Good idea, guys. I wondered what was taking you so long."

Alissa was still nuzzling Jessica's neck.

Angie said, "While it didn't take the two of you very long at all. Can you take care of the groceries, hon?"

"Sure," I answered, taking things into the kitchen, plugging the refrigerator back in and putting things away.

When I got back to the living room, Angie was kneeling between Alissa's legs, working on getting her slacks off, while Jessica was working on opening Alissa's shirt. I approached, leaned over and kissed Alissa on the mouth while Jessica began sucking on Alissa's nipples around a bra that soon found its way to the floor.

In a couple more minutes, we had Alissa naked and lying back on the couch and I had my jeans off. I knelt by her head and Alissa leaned over to suck on my cock. Jessica was next to me, making love to Alissa's breasts and stroking her stomach, while Angie had Alissa's legs spread and was lapping along her labia.

"Oh, fuck, so good, brother," Alissa muttered, before taking me deep into her throat, reaching an arm behind my ass to pull me closer. It was the hottest she had acted in months.

I began to slowly stroke in and out of her mouth, making sure she was getting chances to breathe, as I watched Angie bring my new sister to her first orgasm. Alissa pushed me away to scream, "Angie, yes, yessss! I love it! Unngggghhh! Cumming!" She screamed wordlessly for the next minute, as Angie held onto her bucking body, sucking on Alissa's clit.

Jessica turned away from Alissa's breasts and started to lick along the outside of my cock, then turned to kiss Alissa's mouth.

After Alissa's thighs stopped shaking, Angie lifted her face from between Alissa's crotch, licked her lips twice and looked up at me. "I want to see you fuck her, baby. I've been imagining it for months and now I want to see it."

"Let's move to the bedroom then," I said.

"Not sure I can walk after that," Alissa said.

"Easily solved," I said, scooping her up from the couch and carrying her into Jilly's bedroom, settling her on the king bed.

As I settled between her legs and readied to enter her, Angie and Jessica climbed into the bed on my right side, settling into a 69, with Angie on top, facing my groin. She reached her hand to grab my cock and guide it into Alissa. "Fuck her hard," she said, before leaning her head down to start licking at Jessica, while keeping her eyes on my cock sliding into Alissa.

I broke eye contact with Angie to look into Alissa's eyes as I stroked forward. I saw both familiarity and a sense of newness in Alissa's face as we started to fuck. I wasn't just having stress-relief sex with a friend now, I was making love to another sister, next to my first sister eating out my fiancee.

"I love you all," I said, marveling at the changes that had overtaken my life in just six week's time. So much new love.

"I... I love you too, Derek," Alissa said between grunts, after a few seconds delay. "I tried... to deny it... but now I don't... have to. Fuck me, brother."

I showed her my newfound love, kissing her as I shoved my cock into her with more force, feeling my orgasm start to inch towards me. I kept my pace moderate, so I wouldn't cum too soon.

Alissa came a second time, shuddering beneath me, then pushed me away, saying, "I want to see you with Jess."

I pulled out of her as Angie backed away from Jessica's pussy, rising up to sit on her face instead. I move to my right, got between Jess's legs and lifted them at the knees, rolling her hips slightly into the air before pressing my cock head against her opening and pushing down into her.

Angie leaned forward and kissed me, whispering, "Give her a show," meaning Alissa.

I started to fuck Jessica at a fast pace, hearing her grunt from between Angie's thighs. She must have been close to an orgasm from Angie's mouth before I started, as she started to cum after only 30 seconds, her screams muffled. I barely avoided cumming myself, her inner pulsations tempting my sperm to rocket from me. I thought of some chemical formulae to avoid it and felt the urge recede just as Jessica subsided.

Angie climbed off of Jessica at that point and moved over into a 69 with Alissa, who looked delighted with the opportunity to taste pussy.

I looked down as Jessica's smeared face and said, "I love having sisters."

She laughed and said, "You love having sisters who'll let you fuck them."

"That, too." I punctuated that with another shove of my hips, beginning to further increase my pace, my thighs slapping against hers. I leaned down and took a nipple between my lips and Jessica moaned, "I'm close again."

"Me too," I said. Seconds later, I was spurting deep inside and her orgasm began, shaking and screaming.

I let her legs down and collapsed to her side, kissing her as her tremors subsided. She then turned to watch Alissa and Angie as they reached their own climaxes.

Angie turned around and lay on Alissa's other side, kissing her face and cleaning her own cream off, with Alissa doing the same.

Once they were satisfied that there were no more juices to claim, they turned to face Jess and I. Jess leaned over to kiss Alissa. I heard her ask, "Enough energy for another round, sis?"

Alissa responded, "I wish I could say yes, but I'm barely staying awake after that. Can I sleep in your arms, though, and get a rain check for morning?"

Seeing Jessica nod, Angie said, "Derek and I will move over to the other bedroom, if that's alright. Sweet dreams."

I kissed Jessica and Alissa both good night, before climbing out of the bed, reclaiming my clothes from the living room and joining Angie in Jessica's old bedroom.

"What a night," Angie said, once we were snuggled under the covers. "I love you, Derek. Never forget that."

"Why would I?" I asked. "As much as I love the other women in my life, you're the one I want to share my life. Forever. If I had to give everyone else up to keep you, I would do it in a heart beat."

"I'm not asking that."

"Is there something you're not telling me, then?"

Angie said, "You've gone from thinking Alissa was too cold to telling her you love her in just a day. I'm not blaming you, you had your cock in her at the time. I just worry sometimes that either one of us will find ourselves loving someone else more."

I said, "You were included in that same declaration of love, you know. It's what I was feeling for all three of you, not just Alissa. It would be too soon for me to say it just to her."

"I don't think that's how she took it, doofus. If she's admitting that she tried to deny her feelings, she clearly started falling in love with you before today. I barely know her myself, but I already don't want to see her hurt."

I sighed. "I don't want to hurt her, either. I didn't want to before today and I especially don't want that now that we know we're family. However, it's not like we can marry."

"So I only need to worry about you falling in love with women you're not related to, like Pat?"

"Sweetie, have I given you any reason to think I've fallen more deeply in love with someone else than I am with you?"

Angie asked, "You don't already love your Mom more?"

"What? No, babe, I don't. Yes, I had sexual fantasies about her that played into how you and I got together. Those were a combination of my attraction and my love for her as my mom. But, once I was able to fulfill those fantasies, I not only realized that my love for you is about far more than just your physical resemblance, but it's stronger than what I feel for Mom. I wouldn't have asked you to marry me, otherwise."

"You're telling me you had not already decided to propose to me before you had sex with your mom?"

I answered, "I had the ring, but hadn't made a final decision to propose. It might have happened at Christmas instead. I was hoping for clarity when I saw you over Thanksgiving break and actually got it, in part through sex with Mom but also through your reaction to that. Afterward, the closest I came to deciding against proposing was when I found out you'd been involved with Tommy and Jess without telling me. It took realizing that I would ultimately forgive you for me to really see how strong my love for you is. It has only continued to grow. Please believe me."

"I do, intellectually. I just have this nugget of fear that doesn't seem to want to go away. It's not rational, I know that."

"But, you expect something bad? That's what some people call fear - false expectations appearing real. It can be particularly bad when expectations become self-fulfilling."

"I've heard that before," Angie said. "Mostly, I understand that I'm worried about nothing, that you love me as much as I love you. It's just that little bit of lingering doubt that I'm not deserving of you, more than doubt about you, that makes me think you might leave me some day."

I said, "I have the same doubts about myself, I think everyone does. But leaving you by dying is far more likely than leaving you by falling in love with someone else, okay? And I have no intention of dying any time soon, either."

"Pleasant thought," she said. "I'll try to keep that out of my dreams tonight."

"Dream about our children," I suggested.

~~~~~

Saturday night's dinner with Don's family, Alissa and her mothers, Kate and Maureen, and Wendy, Jake, Debra and Pat was a pretty mundane getting-to-know-you affair, except for one pertinent exchange when Jilly found out that Maureen was a family law attorney practicing in Maryland, Virginia and DC. She described our plan to have me father her baby and for me to transfer my parental rights to Dad and Mom.

After Alissa expressed her delight that she'd be an aunt, Maureen said, "I've represented lesbian couples who wanted one partner's brother to impregnate the other partner, but haven't heard of a poly triad asking a son to do it. Jilly, what you describe won't work in Virginia. First, Stan and Marcy can't both adopt your child while you retain your parental rights. Your child can only have two parents and then step-parents. Second, even if you settle for having either Stan or Marcy adopt, Virginia law says one of them has to be married to you to do it. The state allows single people to adopt or married couples, but not unmarried couples. Third, Derek should execute a sperm donor contract beforehand, as his way of surrendering his parental rights. Without it, the only way he can terminate his rights later is by surrendering them to your spouse, which you don't have and which I don't recommend."

Dad asked, "So, I would have to divorce Marcy and marry Jilly to adopt her baby?"

"Yes. And that would deprive Marcy of the limited privileges of being a stepmother. Essentially, the only way she can be the baby's stepmother is if you're the biological father, which lets you and Jilly share custody without being married to each other. As I see it, Stan, you have four options. One, father the baby yourself. Two, marry Jilly and adopt her baby. Three, have Jilly be a single parent after executing the sperm donor contract. And four, have Jilly and Derek be the official parents while you and Marcy settle for being grandparents."

Jilly turned to me and asked, "Would you be okay with that, Derek? Remaining the father, legally?"

I thought it over for ten seconds, then replied, "I'd be okay with that, if you prefer that option over the sperm donor contract and being a single parent again. Maureen, I'm assuming that I would have the option to surrender my parental rights to my parents in the event of Jilly dying?"

She answered, "Not easily. You would have to tell the court that you're incapable of remaining the child's father, which would be harder if you have children with Angie by then. I recommend you decide now to either sign the donor contract or remain the child's father."

Mom asked, "Maureen, did that law affect your ability to adopt Alissa?"

Maureen said, "Yes. It's why we moved from Norfolk to Annapolis. Virginia didn't allow same sex couples to adopt until 2014 and still requires those couples to be married. Alissa would have been 18 by then. Maryland, on the other hand, started to allow what's called second parent adoption without a marriage requirement in 1996, allowing me to adopt Alissa after we moved there. It also legalized same-sex marriage before Virginia did, so Kate and I have been married since 2013."

~~~~~

At Jilly's New Year's Eve party, she had Dad, Mom, Jess, Tommy, Angie and me seated at one table while Jake, Debra, Wendy and Pat were seated with the Cohens several tables away from us. Jilly was flitting from table to table, greeting people, then overseeing the food staff as meals and drinks were brought to the tables.

After the dinner, the mixer matched me up with Maria once more. She was in a tight red dress that went from a high neckline down to her knees and matching heels. I said, "I didn't get a second chance to get together with you back in November. Do you and Darius maybe feel like a swap with Angie tonight? Or we could just go off on our own?"

"Not looking for a threesome tonight?" she asked.

"I didn't actually get into a threesome with two women the last time I was here and wish I hadn't passed on being with you, hoping for one. Luck or Jilly has matched us up again and I don't want to make the same mistake."

She smiled at that, saying, "I think that's Angie talking to Darius right now, so let's see what they think."

They were both agreed and we moved over to one of the smaller private rooms, with a narrow bed on each side of the room.

Darius was 30, black with some Spanish blood, about two inches taller than me, but with a similar build. He started out with kissing Angie, before taking any clothes off.

I followed his lead, taking Maria into my arms and planting a soft kiss on her lips, while my hands caressed her shoulders and back. Gradually, the kisses intensified. Once my lips began to tingle and she was pressing the full length of her firm body against mine, I found the zipper at the back of her dress and inched it down. My hands then caressed the bare skin of her back, finding no bra.

A glance towards Angie found her undoing the buttons on Darius' shirt, revealing a very hairy chest. Angie ran her fingers through his fur, tweaking his nipples as she passed them.

Returning my attention to Maria, she smiled as she started in on my buttons, asking, "You like watching her?"

I answered, "I take joy in her joy and she in mine, whether we can see each other or not. It's why we want to swing. If she's in visual range, though, why wouldn't I want to see that?"

"Just so long as you aren't distracted from our joy, right?"

"Never."

Maria shrugged off the shoulders of her dress and squirmed out of it, revealing a sensational figure, slimmer than Angie's through the hips and legs, but with a large bust, dark brown areolae and thimble sized nipples. Red thong panties and thigh-high stockings finished her ensemble.

I slipped my own shirt off and pulled it from my pants, before taking Maria back into my arms for another kiss, pressing her large boobs into my ribs. My hands ranged up and down her back, winding up squeezing her derriere in both hands as I pressed her groin into my hardening cock.

Maria slipped her hands between us and unlatched my belt and seconds later she was dragging her body down my torso until she was on her knees and my pants and boxer-briefs were on the floor atop her dress.

She kissed my cock, from balls up to the glans, then licked her way back down. She repeated this three times before she took my glans into her mouth. Her right hand worked along the shaft that wasn't engulfed, spreading saliva around. She did this for about three minutes before she stood up, kissed me deeply, then turned around and handed me a condom from the bowl next to the bed. "You're still a club guest, right?"

"Yes, I'll probably become a member after graduation," I answered, opening the wrapper and and rolling the condom onto myself as she moved to kneel at the foot of the bed, wiggling her butt at me.

I knelt behind her tight ass and tasted her delectable pussy for two minutes, before I stood again and moved behind her.

By then, Darius was on his back on the other bed, being ridden by Angie, whose eyes caught mine just as she let out a particularly loud moan.

I rubbed my dick along Maria's folds, making sure to nudge her clitoris twice, then pressed forward into her. Wet, hot satin engulfed me as she pushed her hips back at me, slamming me all the way in on the first stroke.

"Give it to me, lover!" she cried out and I gave her my all, plowing into her as her hips met mine. I felt her fingers reaching back to stroke her clit and grab at my balls as she supported herself on the other arm.

She experienced a fast orgasm after about two minutes. If not for the condom cutting my sensation, I probably would have cum with her. With it on, I lasted another ten before I filled it with my cum as her second orgasm clenched around me.

Maria collapsed onto the bed, then rolled onto her back and looked up at me to ask, "How soon can you be ready for round two?"

"As soon as I can put another condom on," I said, as I remained hard. By the time I did that, she had centered herself on the bed and had her knees pulled back to her chest, exposing a pink target framed by dark, engorged labia. I climbed onto the bed, braced my hands on the backs of her slender thighs and slid back into her.

I set a moderate pace this time, making sure to rub against her clit at the end of every stroke. In slower moments, I leaned forward and sucked her dark nipples into my mouth. She held the back of my head until releasing it was my signal to fuck faster. I would for a few minutes, then go back to her breasts.

"Oh, fucckkkk!" she cried on her third orgasm of the second round. "I wanna ride you now."

As we switched places, I glanced to the other bed, where Darius was now fucking Angie from behind, her head flat on the bed and her back arched. Whether this was still their first round I didn't know. She started to shudder, clearly in an orgasm.

Maria straddled my hips and stole my attention back by quickly dropping her pussy onto my cock. Her hands went to my shoulders as she quickly rose and fell.

My hands went around her boobs as I thrust my hips up at her, making our skin slap against each other's once more.

That's when I noticed Jake. He was standing outside the open doorway to the room, looking intently at Angie fucking Darius, while rubbing his hand over his boxer-clad cock. I was the only one inside the room who could see him, but anyone passing by outside who also looked in would know he was staring at his own daughter, putting our mutual secrets at risk.

It was Wendy who caught him there, silently guiding him away from the door. Who else might have noticed?

Maria didn't realize that I'd been distracted and I put my every effort into fucking her, putting Jake out of my mind, since drawing everyone's attention by running after him would only make things worse. I'd have to talk to him later, if Wendy didn't simply yank him out of the club immediately.

Another ten minutes, another orgasm for Maria and I finally shot off into my condom once more.

She collapsed onto my chest, kissing my neck, muttering, "I love young man stamina..."

"Do I just say 'my pleasure?' Because it certainly was that."

A scream of joy from Angie made both of us look over at Darius and Angie, just as they both came together.

It was when Darius withdrew that I noticed that he hadn't used a condom with Angie, even though he was supposed to use one with a guest.