Mom and I Year's End Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria got up and crossed over to her boyfriend and dropped to her knees, licking the combined juices from his cock. I climbed off the bed and removed the condom I had on and moved over to sit on the bed next to Angie to watch Maria suck on Darius' cock, which still wilted.

Giving up on trying to get it hard again, Maria gave it one more kiss before she moved to where her clothes were and put her thong back on. She turned to me and said, "Save me a kiss at midnight, okay?"

"Sure thing," I responded.

Darius also put his boxers back on, but they didn't otherwise redress. He gave Angie another kiss, whispered something in her ear that I didn't hear and the two of them left the room.

Angie turned to me and said, "Before you ask, he said Maria hardly ever sucks a woman's juices from his cock. He hopes she'll let me be her first female lover."

"The first time we were here, she said she doesn't do threesomes with another girl. Maybe she's changing her mind," I said. "Ummm, look, there's something else I need to tell you. While I was on my back and was the only one facing the door, I spotted your dad standing outside the room, watching you fuck Darius. Wendy pulled him away thirty seconds later, but who knows who else might have noticed him and realized it was you he was watching."

"Crap. That's not good. Hopefully, nobody challenges him about it. But, at least it was only looking. He can at least claim that it was unintentional, that he was surprised and couldn't look away."

"Ummm, he was rubbing his cock at the same time," I said. "That part is definitely intentional. Not that I want to make it a bigger deal by confronting him here in the club tonight, but he's not being careful enough with our secrets."

She shrugged and said, "Let's get back out there and enjoy the rest of the night. We can deal with Dad tomorrow."

We put underwear back on and carried the rest of our clothes to the lockers, sharing one, with the key bracelet going around my wrist. We stopped at the bar to get another drink, which is where Wendy caught up to us.

In a whisper, she said, "Jake swears that he thought it was Marcy in the room and didn't realize that you were there, Derek. He was hoping to hook up with her tonight. It wasn't until we ran into Marcy by the bathrooms that he realized it was actually Angie."

Angie whispered, "Even if that's a lie, it's a good enough one to keep us out of trouble, one time. It can't happen again."

I whispered to Wendy, "Did anyone but you notice him?"

"No, thank god." Wendy answered. "For what it's worth, the glance I got of the four of you did look really hot. I would have stared, if not for knowing you're my nephew. People standing outside open doors to watch isn't that unusual, actually. Close the door next time."

"Where's Dad now?" Angie asked.

"With Marcy, Debra and Stan, in another room. I couldn't join in, because, you know."

"Yeah, we do," Angie said, finishing her drink. She turned to me and in a louder voice asked, "Shall we find some more partners, honey?"

We were waved over by Larry and Chad, who had both had sex with Angie on her previous visits and I wound up together with both of their wives, Kyla and Mary, with Kyla sitting on my face and Mary riding my cock, before they traded places.

Angie paired with Larry, while Wendy took Chad to another area where I wouldn't be tempted to watch her.

~~~~~

At midnight, everyone gathered, fully clothed, in the main room for a champagne toast. I kissed Angie at the stroke of midnight, then was sought out for additional kisses by Maria, Kyla, Mary and both Cassie and Sheila from my first visit. Angie was likewise sought out by Darius, Larry and Chad.

I finally spotted Jessica, Tommy and Pat together. It appeared that they'd spent the whole night in a private room together as nobody else approached them for kisses.

Mom, Dad, Debra and Jake were also huddled together, still, joined by Jilly and Wendy.

~~~~~

Back home, Angie and I were getting changed for bed, not planning to do anything but sleep, when Mom came into our room to collect New Year's kisses from both of us. I gave her a deep kiss that made my lips tingle.

When that was done, she said, "Jake told us what happened. I think we lucked out this time, but we really need to start attending the club on different nights, to avoid this happening again."

"I agree," I said, "Even being in a private room wasn't enough tonight, because its door was left open, where Jake could walk by. We'll figure something out, just not this minute."

Mom asked, "Do the two of you mind if I sleep with you, tonight? Not more sex, but just some cuddling?"

Angie answered, "I'd like that, Marcy. It's a great way to start the new year, after the way we ended 2017."

Angie and I cuddled Mom between us, with me spooned behind Mom and Angie spooned in front. The last thing I remember before nodding off was mumbling, "I love you all so much."

In my mind, I heard all of the women in my life answer, "We know."

~~~~~

Epilogue - December, 2018

Tommy left for Chicago on New Year's Day and was notified that Wednesday that his application for a transfer to Norfolk's office had been accepted. On Friday of the same week, Bonnie was given a job offer in the same office and accepted it. They both started on February 1.

We decided against using the sperm donor contract and Mom and Dad stayed married. Jilly conceived that first cycle and gave birth to our son, Nathan Gregory Rosetti, in October. He has seven adults doting on him, with the precise roles mattering very little right now.

We moved into the new house the last week of my winter break. Tommy moved back from Chicago right after I returned to school and Rachel and Bonnie moved into Jilly's house the same week.

The Garcias, a young couple with twin boys who had been tenants in a two-bedroom apartment in Wendy's building, moved into Mom and Dad's house.

Back on campus on January 23rd, Alissa and I immediately staged a colossal argument in one of the cafeterias. We made sure her roommate Claire was present, then Alissa made some phone calls to her mothers, who were in on the plan, in front of Claire. Word spread across campus quickly. Grandpa Hank heard about it from Professor Kinney in just two days. We then stayed away from each other on campus after that, except for some messages exchanged on two email accounts we set up for the purpose. Neither of us pursued finding another fuck buddy.

Dad and Don's DNA tests came back as expected, proving that Wendy was their full sister and Alissa was Dad's daughter.

Alissa spent three nights of Spring Break with us and had sex with Dad, Mom, Jilly and Tommy. Wendy visited on one of those nights and had sex with Dad, Mom and Jilly, but not with anyone else.

Construction of an inground pool and patio around it began in April and was done a month later, with the water filled before Memorial Day.

Wendy took the job as CEO of OMR Holdings, while working through the probate and identity issues to gain her access to the trust. Once that was complete, rather than buying shares from Don and Dad, she used 75% of her investments to reinvest in OMR, boosting its capital by 50% and increasing her ownership stake to 56% and lowering Dad's and Don's stakes to 22% each.

She used the new capital to expand the business by buying two more apartment buildings and getting into managing rental houses using the same maintenance crew, starting with managing our two houses for us. By the end of 2018, she expects to report a profit increase of 85%, paying out the same dividends to Dad and Don as before and still having more income left over to reinvest.

She hired a new manager for her building and moved in with Jake and Debra, publicly announcing a triad. Pat also moved home, since she was spending most of her time there when she wasn't traveling, anyway. This also had the advantage of avoiding the surveillance cameras at the apartment building that might be monitored by the new manager.

Our group has limited our sexual contact with the group composed of Jake, Debra, Wendy, Pat, Rachel and Bonnie, except for the allowable pairings at the swing club. Tommy's return from Chicago happened before Pat's business trips there, so Pat has mainly hooked up with Tommy and Jessica at the club and hasn't visited the house much to pursue being a triad. Angie has only had sex with the rest of her family a few times, mainly at three pool parties we hosted over the summer, that turned into full-on orgies at night. I finally managed to have sex with both Rachel and Wendy during those, along with having sex with Bonnie, Debra and Pat again.

Since summer, I've been with Rachel at the club twice, but none of the others. Dad has been with Rachel and Debra there several times, along with Mom and Jake pairing up again. Mostly, we swing with the other members and try to attend on different nights, although it is difficult to avoid some incestuous pairings each visit. We've simply gotten better at ignoring each other. And shutting private room doors.

In addition to being with various men at the swing club, Pat, Rachel and Bonnie have all been on dates with various men over the past year, but nothing serious has developed. Wendy and Rachel have also grown closer and have discussed possibly marrying each other as cover, but have decided against it for now, as it would require dissolving the triad Wendy has with Jake and Debra.

Jessica and Angie graduated the second weekend in May and Alissa and I on the third weekend, so our parents and I got to attend both ceremonies, although Dad was frustrated by not being able to cheer for Alissa, since we were still keeping our classmates from knowing that we were family. Alissa's moms understood the reasoning and kept their own distance.

Except for Alissa's planned departure for the Peace Corps in Malawi, we all had jobs lined up in either Newport News or Norfolk that we started in early June.

Angie and I married in a double ceremony with Tommy and Jessica in late June. We took separate honeymoons to Jamaica for Tommy and Jessica and Bermuda for Angie and me.

Alissa left for Malawi just after the wedding. While she had not been planning to visit home during the vacation time she'll earn there, Dad announced that he is willing to pay for her travel if she wishes to come home. She's coming back for a week after New Year's and will split that time between her moms and us.

Jessica went off of birth control after the wedding and conceived in early August, due in May. Her 20-week ultrasound earlier this month revealed a girl she plans to name April Hannah. Angie followed suit two months later and became pregnant in October. We don't yet know its gender. The baby is due in July. We've decided the name will either be Henry James in honor of my grandfather Hank or Caitlin Debra, which reverses Debra's first and middle names.

Most importantly, our secret hasn't been revealed to anyone else since Alissa.