All Comments on 'Mom and Rita'

by bayisle66

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What an enjoyable romp

Your description of these two maidens with its realism and its sensuality had me going from the beginning.

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent story

Mother-fucking stories are always fun to read. You gave excellent details of the fucking and his cumming in her. It was fun. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Love fucking my mom

Great story. I started fucking my mom when I was 14. My dad was killed in an accident when I was 13. My mom started fucking other men in a few months.

When mom returned from getting fucked, she would tell me about her date. Listening to her tell me about getting fucked turned me on. One night after she came home after fucking, I started kissing her and ended in bed and fucked. After that time, I usually fucked her after she returned home from a date. We fucked for about 20 years until she died.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Inquiring Minds Want to Know

Too many unanswered questions. He should have asked 1) "Why are you so pissed. I would have been happy to fuck Rita but you insisted."; 2) "So I guess all of the rumors were true, you have been fucking around on Dad forever, right? Is he happy about this? Should I ask him?"; 3) "Do you only look for black dudes or will any big dick do?" What son would not care that their mother was fucking around on their Dad and not confront her about it? She did not even seem concerned when she saw him in the doorway. What was up with that? Too much left unanswered in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Some people take this shit way too seriously

Its a great spanking story. Seriously, there are weirdos out there looking for deeper meaning on this site. Enjoy the stories for the sexual rush they provide, and get a life!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

You captured the essence of 50+ women; their soft bodies, but still compelling and alluring, drawing a young man into their world of interracial lust. Yummy.

tonyafellytonyafellyalmost 12 years ago
super story

loved how you described the mature woman fucked by the black (my fav color) man then how she fucks her son. too bad it ended like that (mom does not want to continue)

richbwrichbwalmost 9 years ago
hot !!!!

great story but not into moms that are slutty and fuck everything in pants but was still hot

VirginiaSVirginiaSover 5 years ago
incest or love?

Mother and Son got exactly what they wanted from each other.... surely after her husband goes to sleep, she will be stealing her way into her son's room for an incestuous fuck, again and again....

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

mother's love insatiable

01Timber6701Timber6710 months ago

2⭐️ sloppy seconds and then she gets pissed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous