Mom & Son Discuss Masturbation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand," he said with obvious disappointment while no doubt thinking that his mother wouldn't suck him and may not even masturbate him.

"Believe it or not, it would be easier for me to be sexually intimate with you than it would for me to be sexually intimate with another man," she said leaving the door wide open for him to step through while qualifying her response. "And now that he's abandoned me, I'm free to do whatever I want with whomever I want."

She thought about all the men in her life. She thought about her husband's friends, her friends' husbands, and men she met at work. Yet, even though she had sexual thoughts for them, she never acted on her sexual feelings in the way that her husband has done with so very many women, mostly strippers, prostitutes, and whores. A real letch, he's had sex with many of her friends who are no longer her friends.

"Really?"

Lost in thought about the past, it took her a moment to continue in the present.

"Really what?"

Suspecting his thoughts, she wasn't entirely sure what he was asking her.

"Lemme get this straight. You'd be sexually intimate with me before you'd be sexually intimate with another man?" Obviously enjoying hanging onto that thought, he paused in thought while staring at her before continuing. "It would be easier for you to be sexually intimate with me rather than being sexually intimate with another man? Is that to say that you'd have sex with me before having sex with anyone else? "

Oh, that. Duh? Yeah, of course. No guilt, no shame, and no remorse, with both of them adults and with the sex consensual, she'd definitely have sex with her son before having sex with any other man.

"I suppose but that doesn't mean that I would be sexually intimate with you," she said being seductively and teasingly coy. "I imagine there are some things that I wouldn't mind doing with you sexually though," she said leaving the incestuous door gaping wide open.

Some things? Who was she kidding? There's nothing that she wouldn't sexually do with her son. She'd do everything, including anal sex with her son, if he so wanted to take her anally. She'd suck him dry and fuck him sore.

"Such as?"

She was getting overly, sexually aroused now. Eager to have sex with him, she no longer wanted to play this silly game and continue this sexy conversation. Too much like pillow talk without the pillows and without being in bed, she'd much rather just get naked and do it instead of talking about doing it. She was so horny. She was so sexually aroused by their incestuous conversation. Knowing it was fairly common for a son to sexually want his mother, she wondered how common it was for a mother to want her son.

"I wouldn't mind you seeing me topless or even naked," she said. "It wouldn't embarrass me at all having you see my tits."

Failing to tell him that it would sexually excite her for him to see her breasts, she could feel herself getting wetter by the thought of exposing her tits to her son.

"Wow! I'd love to see your breasts mother," he said. "What else?"

Figuring that he'd ask her to lower he nightgown top and expose her naked breasts to him, she was surprised when he didn't. Instead he asked, what else? What else what? Everything else. She'd be most willing to do anything that he asked her to sexually do. She'd be his sexual slave if he asked her to be. Something she'd never do with her husband, she'd not only do him but she'd do all of his friends, if that would make him happy enough to have sex with her.

"I wouldn't mind you touching, feeling, and fondling my breasts," she said. "I'd view that more of a loving touch than as a sexual one. I even let you suck my tits, if that's what you wanted to do."

Waiting for him to make a move, waiting for him to reach out his horny hand to touch, feel, and fondle her breasts while fingering her nipples, she was shocked that he didn't. With just the thought of Jason feeling her breasts and sucking her nipples while she fondled his cock made her dizzy.

"Wow," he said with sexual excitement in his voice. "I wouldn't mind doing that either. I'd love to touch, feel, fondle, and suck your big tits Mom."

Now knowing that it was inevitable, she couldn't wait to show her son her breasts. It took all the self-control that she possessed not to stand from her chair, walk to her son, and allow him to feel her breasts and finger her nipples through her nightgown. It took all of the self-control she possessed not to stand and strip off her nightgown.

"What about you? What would you do with your old mother that wouldn't totally disgust you," she said.

She already knew what he wanted. Just like her husband and like any other man, he wanted a blowjob. He wanted her to suck him and to cum in her mouth. Still, she'd suck him, so long as he'd lick her. She fuck him as long as he'd make love to her. She'd do any sexual thing that he wanted her to do as long as he'd do every sexual thing that she wanted him to do. She'd allow him to cum in her mouth as long as he gave her an orgasm too.

"More than you think," he said with a dirty laugh. "Actually, now that you mention it and being that we're openly discussing masturbation," he said pausing while staring at him with seduction on her mind and in her heart.

She looked at him as if about to ask him what he wanted for his birthday or for Christmas.

"Yes? What?"

He looked at her as if asking her if he could stay out late.

"I'd like for you to masturbate me while I masturbate you."

As if someone else had said that, she couldn't believe he just said that. Something she's been waiting to hear from his lips, if that wasn't a confession of sexual attraction than she didn't know what was. Her son wanted his mother to masturbate him while he masturbated her. Oh, my God, this masturbation match was really going to happen.

"I could do that," she said. "Yeah, if you wanted me to, I could masturbate you. That wouldn't bother me in the least to show you the love that I have for you by stroking your penis."

She stared at him with the image of holding his erect penis in his hand while stroking him.

"Seriously?"

Now leering at her, he never remove his horny eyes from her exposed cleavage and from the impressions her nipples made in her nightgown.

"Why not? It isn't like we're fucking and sucking. We're just touching one another's bodies," she said. "What's the big deal?"

The big deal was that he was her son and she was his mother. The big deal was that she was finally going to have incestuous, forbidden sex with her son. She was going to be the one responsible for him cumming and creaming her hand while he gave her an orgasm with his fingers.

"So, to recap," he said pausing in his sexual excitement to nail her down. "You'd really masturbate me?"

If only he knew that's all she'd do, wouldn't he'd be even more sexually excited than he is now?

"Sure, but," she said with a long pause after baiting her hook.

If she was going to masturbate her son, she wanted something out of this too.

"But what," he said taking her bait.

Hook, line, and sinker, she just needed to reel him in her bed to land him.

"You'd have to masturbate me too. You'd have to masturbate me first. Because if I masturbated you first, after you ejaculated, you'd just want to go to sleep," she said.

His face was now full of as much sexual excitement as her face was.

"That's true and fair enough," he said. "I could do that Mom. I could masturbate you."

She imagined her son feeling her tits and fingering her nipples while rubbing her clit.

"If you masturbate me, then I'll return the favor and masturbate you. If you give me an orgasm with your fingers, then I'll give you an orgasm with my hand. Who knows, if you get me sexually aroused enough, I may even give you an orgasm with my mouth."

She imagined herself naked. She imagined Jason feeling her tits, fingering her nipples, and sucking her tits. She imagined him rubbing her clit while fingering her pussy. She imagined him giving her an orgasm with her mouth that he'd never forget.

"Wow," he said. "Sure, yeah, okay. I can do that. I can masturbate you," he said with a long pause. "When? Now? Right now?"

He was so eagerly excited. She knew what he meant but she played miss innocent.

"Right now what?"

This was really happening and it was happening now. Jason was going to masturbate her and she was going to masturbate him, perhaps, even suck him.

"When can we masturbate one another?" He looked at her as if asking her permission that he could have another piece of chocolate. "May I masturbate you now?"

Imagining him feeling her breasts while playing with her nipples before reaching his hand down between her legs, she wanted to run with him to her bedroom but she decided to take her sweet time to make him want her, really want her.

"Finish you breakfast and I'll think about it," she said with a sexy laugh.

She couldn't believe that Jason agreed to masturbate her. She couldn't believe that she was going to masturbate her son. As if it was all just another sexual fantasy that she has routinely been having over having sex with Jason, she couldn't believe that they were going to masturbate one another. If they'd be willing to go that far, no doubt, they'll be doing more than just masturbating one another. No doubt, they'll be having deep, penetrating sex.

She pondered all the possibilities of having sex with her son. Maybe once she masturbates him, she can persuade him to lick her pussy. Without needing any encouragement and/or request from him, after he eats his mother's pussy, she'll suck her son's cock too. Maybe after he eats her pussy and after she sucks his cock, knowing that she'll want to do more, he'll want more too.

Maybe instead of wanting to cum in her mouth which, no doubt, he does want to do that, he'll want to make love to her first. Maybe if after he makes love to her, he'll want to fuck her too. She imagined him making love to her before fucking her. She imagined him pounding her pussy with his cock, really pounding her pussy enough to give her another orgasm with his cock after having given her one with his fingers and his tongue.

Then, after he masturbates her and she masturbates him, after he licks her and she sucks him, and after they make love and fuck, she'll give him the best blowjob of his young life. Definitely, after he sexually satisfies her, by masturbating her, eating her, and fucking her, she'll sexually satisfy him by sucking him. She'll suck his cock while stroking his cock until he ejaculates in her mouth. Imagining looking up at her son with her big, green eyes with his hard, hairy cock in her mouth, she'd love for him to watch her blowing him as he cums in her mouth. Then, when he deposits his warm, oozy load of sperm in her mouth, she'll swallow every drop of her son's cum.

To be continued...

12