Mom & Son Sexy Nude Day Surprise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in the sexual fantasy of his mother stroking his prick while sucking his prick, he imagined feeling his mother's exposed, big tits while fingering her hard nipples.

* * * * *

Nonetheless what she was wearing or not wearing, inspired by the imagined image of her naked while on her Nude Day cruise, he had an erection. Nothing new with that, sexually inspired by her pretty face and hot body, he always had an erection when around his mother. Especially after hearing her telephone conversation with her boyfriend and the two of them talking about her getting naked on Nude Day, how could he not have an erection when imagining her naked? Especially after hearing that his mother sucks cock and had blown three men she never met before, he now sexually thinks differently of his mother. Now that he knows she had orgy like sex, pulled a train, and received a cum bath when she was drunk and sleeping, he'd have more psychological problems if he didn't have an erection when thinking of his mother naked.

Topless, topless, topless, he'd love to see his mother's naked tits. Topless, topless, topless, if only he could see his mother's tits, he'd be such a happy and grateful son. Naked, naked, naked, he'd love to see his mother naked. Naked, naked, naked, if only he could see his mother naked, he'd have even more fodder to masturbate over while thinking of his mother naked about a naked Nude Day cruise.

Yet, whether she was topless or naked, he'd love for his mother to see him naked too. Naked, naked, naked, if only his mother could see him naked, he'd be such a happy son. He only wished he was going on a Nude Day cruise with her. He only wished he knew someone who had a boat so that he could trail her, stalk her, and take a video of her naked on her boyfriend's boat while celebrating Nude Day. He only wished she invited him along on her Nude Day cruise so that he could get naked with her too.

In preparation of stripping off all of her clothes for Nude Day, she was wearing skintight jeans and a low cut top that made her look so sexy. Seeing her from behind, with her long, blonde hair and her tight, little ass so round and shapely, she looked twenty-something instead of forty-something. He wished he could feel her ass through her tight jeans and/or peer down her top at her long, sexy line of cleavage and at her bra clad breasts. Only he didn't dare drop his hands down to squeeze his mothers' perfect ass or reach his horny hands up to feel her bra clad breasts while hugging her. Wishing that he could and with him now so very sexually frustrated, he didn't dare touch her in that sexually, inappropriate way.

If she gained a few pounds, judging her by the tight fit of her jeans, as she said she had gained weight to her boyfriend on the phone, he didn't know where. She looked like the same shapely slut to him that she always did. Never thinking of his mother as a slut before, after eavesdropping in on her personal, private phone conversation, he thought of her as a sexy, MILF of a slut now. Wishing he was her boyfriend instead of her son, he could only imagine what she'd look like naked. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't wait to masturbate himself over the imagined images of seeing his mother naked. Naked, naked, naked, while wishing he was one of those lucky men, he couldn't wait to masturbate over other men seeing his mother naked when taking her Nude Day cruise.

Having never seen her naked, seemingly, if she did gain any weight, he couldn't tell. If she did gain any weight, then she gained a few pounds in all the right places. With him seeing her in her bra and panties, she looked the same to him as she did before. The last time he saw her in her bikini, she was a perfect ten. The last time he saw her in her bikini, he wanted to have sex with her in the pool.

He only wished she wasn't his mother but some cougar that he picked up in a bar. He'd love to have a sexual relationship with an older woman, especially with an older woman who looked like her. If she wasn't his mother, he'd have hot sex with her right here and right now. If she wasn't his mother, in the sexy way she looked now, he'd make a sexual pass at her. If she wasn't his mother, especially because she's his mother, he could imagine marrying someone who looked like her.

"Mom? This is my girlfriend Donna," he imagined saying to his mother.

She looked at him as if there was something wrong with him and assuredly in the way that he lusted over her, his mother, there definitely was something mentally and emotionally wrong with him.

"Donna? Not only do we have the same name but she looks exactly like me. We could be sisters, twin sisters," he imagined his mother responding to meeting his cougar of a girlfriend while looking at him with shocked surprised and confounded confusion.

* * * * *

"Bye Mom," he said watching his mother start down the stairs while struggling with her carryon bag.

So enamored with her, she was so beautiful to look at. He only wished she was his girlfriend or his wife instead of his mother. While imagining her naked on a Nude Day cruise, with his blood rushing from his heart to his cock and with his cock growing harder and bigger, he could feel his prick tenting his pajama bottoms again. As if his cock was the main mast for the S. S. Nude Day boat, his cock was so big and so hard that it could only be more noticeable if he tied a flag to it, a black, skull and bones pirate's flag.

He wondered if his mother noticed his erection. If she did, she didn't give him any indication by looking at it. He wondered if his mother knew that he had an erection from hugging her. How could she not notice his erect cock for God's sakes? He so wanted to hump her instead of just hugging her.

In the way his cock was now, the bull elephant in the room, and with him standing sideways, he wondered if his mother noticed his erection now. With her standing several steps down on the stairs and with her having to look up at him, how could she not notice his erection? He just wanted her to stare at his pajama clad erection in the way that he always stared at her bra clad breasts and panty clad pussy and ass. Something he'll masturbate over later, he just wanted to see her eyes dart down to acknowledge that she saw his engorged cock.

"Bye Robert. No drunken parties while I'm gone," she said staring up. "Matter of fact, I'd rather you not have anyone in the apartment while I'm away. I don't want anyone going through my things."

With her looking up at him while struggling with her overnight case, he only wished his cock would pop out of his pajama bottoms. On the pretense celebrating Nude Day early, he'd love nothing more than to flash his mother his erection. Wishing he could do so much more than just showing her his erect prick, just as he'd love to see her naked, he'd love for her to see him naked too. Too preoccupied thinking of his mother naked and thinking of flashing her his prick, he didn't realize his mother needed his help with her bag.

"Don't worry. I'll be alone," he said. "Wait. Lemme help you with that."

He ran down the stairs to meet her and as soon as he did, bobbing and weaving, just as he hoped it would, his erection popped out of his pajama pee hole. While hoping that she'd give him a goodbye blowjob in case anything happened to her aboard the boat, his cock emerged to say goodbye to her too. With his prick already exposed and erect, this would be the perfect time for her to give him a goodbye blowjob or at the very least a goodbye hand job, in case she didn't return. He only wished she'd take the not so subtle hint and walk up to touch his cock and stroke his cock before sucking his cock and fucking his cock.

With him being so purposely exposed to his mother before, especially when cuddling up against her while watching a movie, as if giving her a preview of cumming attractions, normally, he just tucks in his cock after giving her a quick, sneak peek. Only, with his mother leaving for a Nude Day celebration, as a prelude to her naked holiday, wanting to join in the premature celebration and naked festivities too, if only vicariously, making no attempt to preserve his modesty, he left his cock totally exposed. He hoped that she'd stare at his prick in the way that he stares at her when she's in her sheer, sexy nightgowns or when she's parading around him in her bra and panty. Leaving her with the image of his naked, erect cock, he'd love nothing more than for his mother to sexually lust over him as much as he sexually lusts over her.

As if she was drawn to it in the way that he was sexually attracted to her, he watched her eyes dart down from his face to his exposed erection. She saw his prick. He watched her look at his penis. She stared at his dick. Now if only she was as sexually interested in him as he was in her, he'd be such a happy man.

With his sexual imagination filling in all of the unspoken and physical details of touching, feeling, and fondling, he wished his mother sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Wide-eyed and unblinking, his sexual fantasy come true, she was staring at his cock. His dream woman and the one woman who was the love of his life, his mother was staring at his dick in the way that he stares at her bra clad breasts and panty clad pussy and ass. Seemingly not even caring if he caught her leering, the longer she stared the more sexually excited he became.

Normally he flashes her his prick it's in the dimly lit living room illuminated only by the TV. Now in the brightly lit hall with daylight shining through the hall windows, he was lit up as if he was a stripper on stage. Never has his cock been so big and so hard. Never has his erect cock been as exposed. Never has his mother had a better look at his cock. Never has his cock been so visible and never has she seen his cock so clearly. Never has she stared at his erect prick in such a focused way. Never has he been as sexually excited exposing his prick to his mother. In the way that he imagines having sex with his mother when having sex with another woman, he wondered if his mother imagined having sex with him when having sex with someone else.

In the way that he always imagined she would but never did when exposing his cock to her, finally his mother was staring at his engorged prick. As if she was his big fish to catch in his small pond and his cock was his baited hook, his erection held his mother's sexual interest. He couldn't believe his mother was staring at his exposed dick. In the way that he was horny thinking about her naked on Nude Day and parading around a boat with five other couples, she must be horny thinking about her Nude Day festivities too.

His mother was staring at his cock. He couldn't believe his mother was staring at his prick. Normally, she tells him that he's exposed. Normally, whenever she sees his errant prick, she looks away. Normally, she's embarrassed by this sight of his flaccid and/or engorged cock. Only, today, she seemed to enjoy the sexy sight of his errant, naughty, erect prick.

Seemingly enjoying the view, she was staring at all that he was showing. If he read her body language correctly, with her touching her hair, curling her hand with her finger, and licking her lips, the sight of his hard prick was sexually exciting her. Not only did she seem enamored with is cock, she seemed engrossed in staring at his prick. If he was to make a sexual move on his mother, this was the best time to do it. Only, he didn't dare. Needing a place to stay, he has too much to lose should she reject him.

This time, she appeared as if she was mesmerized by his errant dick. Hypnotized by his stiffened prick, she continued staring at his cock in the way he stared at her ass when she was wearing her panties, at her breasts when seeing her in her bra, and in the way that he now stared at her in her skintight jeans. Now he wished she was standing on the sunlit stairs in her sheer, nearly see-through nightgown with nothing on underneath. Now he wished she wasn't leaving. Now he wished he was home alone with his mother celebrating Nude Day together.

If only she'd stay home for Nude Day, in the way that she parades around him in her sheer, sexy nightgowns and in her bra and panty, on the pretense that it was Nude Day, he'd parade around her naked. Perhaps, on the pretense that it was Nude Day, taking the hint of him being naked, maybe she'd parade around him naked too. Nude Day, the one day a year that he imagined he's allowed to remain naked in front of his mother, maybe she'd take the not so subtle hint and get naked with him too.

Perhaps, they could establish their own mother and son tradition of having sex with one another on Nude Day. Now he wished they could have their own Nude Day naked celebration. Now he wished they could watch a movie together while naked. In case something tragic was to happen to her, now he wished his mother would give him a hand job before giving him a blowjob and before allowing him to make love to her.

With her appearing as horny staring at his cock as he was horny in flashing her his prick, maybe if she reconsidered and stayed home for the weekend, while watching a movie, he'd expose her prick to her again. Only, maybe this time, she'd be horny enough and sexually interested in him enough to give him a hand job. He liked imagining that she would. He'd love to cum all over his mother's hand. Cumming all over her naked breasts and pretty face, he'd love to give her a cum bath after cumming in her mouth.

Maybe while watching an X-rated movie, imagining the sex scenes making her sexually aroused enough, along with giving him a hand job, she'd give him a blowjob too. He'd love nothing more than to play with his mother's tits while fingering her nipples as she was blowing him. He'd love nothing more than to cum in his mother's mouth while watching her swallow. A sexual dream come true, with his mother leaving for her long, Nude Day weekend, he only hoped she'd change her mind and stay home with him.

If she decided not to go on her Nude Day cruise and if she decided to stay home and celebrate Nude Day with him, maybe if she was horny enough, she'd allowed him to fuck her. Maybe if she was horny enough, she'd allow him to give her a cum bath. He could only imagine what it would feel like to be in bed naked with his naked mother. He could only imagine what it would feel like to cum in his mother's pussy before cumming again in her mouth. He'd love nothing more than to have a weekend of nudity and sex with his mother.

Only, his mother wasn't as perversely perverted as he was. No way, not even close. Just because she willingly had sex with a number of other man, she'd never have sex with him. Just as she'd never fuck him, she'd never blow him. She'd never even give him a hand job.

With his mother obviously having sex on a regular basis, she wasn't as horny and as desperate as he was for sexual attention. No way, not even close. With his hormones driving his horniness, he'd love nothing more than for his mother to give him a weekend, a night, or even an hour of hot sex. If she's already participated in an orgy and was about to participate in a Nude Day orgy this weekend, maybe his mother isn't the innocent, virtuous woman that he thinks she is.

"Robert," she said still staring at his cock before looking up at him.

She gave him a warm and understanding motherly smile that seemed even a little flirtatious.

"Yes Mom?"

She stared down at his exposed cock again that made him want to take her hand and wrap her fingers around his exposed prick.

"Robert Junior came out to say good-bye too," she said with a laugh while using that as her excuse to still stare down at his exposed penis again.

He looked down at his cock and before putting his errant prick away, he looked up at his mother.

"Oops, sorry Mom," he said tucking himself back in with one hand while carrying her overnight bag down the rest of the stair with his other hand. His excuse to hug her goodbye again, he gave her a big hug while wishing he had the nerve to reach down and feel her shapely ass. "Bye Mom. Have a good time. Be careful. Stay safe. Don't be a victim," he said while thinking it would be such a waste if she fell overboard and a shark ate her before allowing him to eat her.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

12