Mom & Son Sexy Nude Day Surprise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now with him thinking that he didn't find anything that he'd want to see, without even seeing it yet, he was suddenly already disappointed. Then, for her to hide the DVD at the bottom of her lingerie drawer, private enough to hide, he hoped that it was a sexy video of his mother. Yet, with him routinely going through her underwear drawer and never seeing it hidden there before, he wondered if she had just purposely put it there for him to find now, but why?

Either she was tricking him or she was just as sexually attracted to him as he was to her. Maybe this was her way to show him her topless and/or naked body without coming off as a slut or an incestuous whore. Maybe she wanted him to see this DVD as much as he couldn't wait to watch this DVD.

He wondered if his mother wanted him to find this video of her and wanted him to watch it. Maybe with her showing her naked body to a bunch of strangers for Nude Day, she felt bad for him and wanted to show him her naked body too. Maybe in the way he's been trying to see her topless and/or naked, she's been wanting him to see her topless and/or naked. Maybe this was her way to finally do that. For sure, he wouldn't know what it was until he watched it. Now excited to watch it, he wondered what was on the video.

* * * * *

College educated albeit unemployed, at 22-years-old, one would think that he'd be out celebrating the weekend before Nude Day with his girlfriend or with his male friends. Only, sexually frustrating when pondering the lonesome thought before stroking his erect prick over pornographic videos, he doesn't have a steady girlfriend. Having a steady girlfriend is an expensive proposition and he doesn't have any extra money to spend on himself never mind to spend on a woman. He doesn't even have a car. Not able to afford a night on the town drinking, carousing, and cavorting, with him not socializing since he graduated from college, his price to pay to earn his degree, he no longer has any friends.

Paying his way through college took whatever extra money he had and more, now with the first payment on his college loans coming due next year, he needed a job. He needed to save money instead of spending money. Only, since the big banks, the insurance companies, Sallie Mae and Freddie Mac in conjunction with Wall Street crashed the financial markets, and with no one going to jail, there were no jobs and there hasn't been any jobs since 2007. Even though the government brags about the strong, growing economy and touts the low unemployment rate, the only jobs now are part-time, low paying, service jobs with no benefits and no future. With all of the good manufacturing jobs lost overseas and with state governments successful in breaking unions, the United States is quickly becoming a third world country.

For sure, instead of jerking off while sitting in his mother's red reclining chair while watching a video of her topless and/or naked, he needed to start planning for his future. Yet, now that he found her video, with this one DVD superseding everything, all else could wait. After unsuccessfully spying on his mother while trying to see her in all manners of undress, now he found something even better than seeing a brief glimpse of her topless or naked. He found her 40th birthday, drunken, pool party video. Hoping she was topless and/or naked on the video, he could watch her any time he wanted. He could watch her while masturbating over her night and day for the whole weekend.

Working to help defray his college expenses when away at school, different today than when his mother graduated from college 20 years ago, when he graduated college, he didn't have a job. There were no jobs other than those part-time, no benefit, campus jobs that didn't pay any more than minimum wage. If it wasn't for his mother welcoming him home to live with her in the house that his father left her in the divorce settlement, he'd be homeless. A young man with a college education and his whole life in front of him, unbelievably, he'd be living on the street.

If it wasn't for his mother giving him a place to stay and food to eat, he'd be sleeping in a shelter and eating at a mission. Not much else, at least he has a roof over his head and food to eat. Albeit not for sex, at least he has one woman in his life who loves him and who he loves, his mother. Only he wished his mother was more than just his mother. As ridiculous as it sounds to most but sexually exciting to some, he wished his mother was his lover.

Actually, unfortunately, sadly, and perversely, not that it's remotely her fault but, aside from him not having any money, his mother is the biggest reason why he doesn't have a girlfriend. His mother is the reason why he's home alone masturbating with a tube of lube and a box of tissues while hoping to watch her parade around the backyard in her bikini during her 40th birthday, pool party on this stolen video. No matter who he dates and which woman he's been intimate with, with him comparing every women to her, every woman pales in comparison to Donna, Madonna, his nickname for his mother by combining Ma with Donna, her first name.

She's so very beautiful and she's so very sexy. If only she wasn't his mother, he'd be hitting on her. Yet, if she wasn't his mother, she'd never give him a second look. He wasn't her type. She liked the hard drinking, bad boys, and the tattooed, hog riding men who don't conform to what society dictates how they should live.

A dozen years older than her, he never understood why she married his father, a milk toast, certified, public accountant. Maybe she married him because she was pregnant by him with him. Maybe she married him because, at the time, she loved him and he loved her. Maybe she married him because with him a partner in his accounting firm, he had money. Maybe she was just young, too young to even know what she wanted. With her only 22-years-old when she gave birth to him, if his mother was anything like him at twenty-two-years-old, then she was naïve and horny, the two words that most describe him now. Maybe with her marrying a man twelve years older than her, she was looking for a daddy figure in the way that he now wishes he could have sex with his mother.

Perhaps the reason why they're no longer together, his father knew something about his mother that he doesn't know. Maybe his father knew that his wife and the mother of his child was a slut and a whore. Now, perhaps, finally, after blowing three strange men who gave her a cum bath, his mother isn't the virtuous woman that he thinks she is. Perhaps when she's not being a mother to him, she's a slutty whore to other men. Nonetheless, thinking that his father was stupid for cheating on his mother, her reason for divorcing him, his mother is everything that he'd want in a woman. His father divorcing his mother is like JayZ divorcing Beyoncé, Joel Osteen divorcing Victoria Osteen, Brad Pitt divorcing Angelina Jolie, or Billy Joel when he divorced Christie Brinkley.

Skirting the issue of incest, if he was to date a woman, he'd date a woman who looked like, talked like, laughed like, and walked like his mother but younger, of course. Not that he has an aversion to dating and to having a sexual relationship with a woman her age, he's attracted to older women. Only, he'd much rather date someone who looked like and reminded him of his mother so that he could pretend that he was having sex with his mother. Definitely, for sure, he'd never kick a beautiful, sexy, shapely older woman out of bed for eating crackers because of the fact that she was old enough to be his mother. If his dream woman looks anything like and reminded him of his mother, she'd be too beautiful and has too much of a shapely figure for him to kick her out of bed for any reason.

Most definitely, the fact that she was his mother made his sexual attraction to her even more sexually appealing and erotically exciting. He only wished she looked at him in the way she looks at other men. He only wished she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Now that he was naked, he only wished she was here with him now to see his cock in the way that he flashed her his cock on the stairs. Perhaps, with her willingness to celebrate Nude Day naked with strangers, and in the way that she immodestly and immorally parades around him in her bra and panty, maybe he could persuade her to celebrate Nude Day naked with him.

Only, confounding as it is disturbing and sexually exciting, why is he so sexually attracted to his mother? Perhaps a better question would be, why wouldn't he be sexually attracted to his mother? For sure, in the way she looks and comports herself, there'd be something more wrong with him if he wasn't sexually attracted to his mother.

She's tall and he likes tall women. She's blonde, a natural blonde and he loves naturally blonde women. There's just something about a naturally blonde women that dyed blonde women can't replicate. Perhaps it's the complexion that's not right, the darker colored eyebrows, and the pubic hair that attests to the fact that they weren't born blonde.

She's naturally busty and he loves women who have big, natural tits. As far as he's concerned, a woman who wastes her money on silicone implants is below a woman who has A cup, natural breasts. There's something about being real that he finds so sexy. In the way that his mother is a natural beauty who doesn't need to wear much more than eye liner and lipstick, he'd much rather see the real woman behind all of the makeup, fancy clothes, dyed hair, and phony tits.

She's beautiful and what man doesn't like a tall, blonde, busty, beautiful woman? Definitely, he'd want a beautiful woman on his arm and in his bed than a plain Jane or an ugly woman. Lastly, she has big, beautiful, blue eyes. His dream woman is the description of his mother. For sure, with him having a penchant for older women, he prefers tall, blonde, busty, beautiful women with big, beautiful, blue eyes to any other woman.

Yet, while still playing the field and unable to find one, special man ready and willing to commit his love to her, she's alone without a man in her life just as he's alone without a woman in his life. Thinking every day why they're both so alone, he's unable to conclude why they're alone when they're both attractive, witty, funny, educated, and loving people. Yet, believing that there's someone for everyone, just as she's still young, he's still young too. If she found someone to love and marry before, she'll surely find someone to love and marry again.

His problem is that he's looking for women who are clones of his mother. His problem is that he's too emotionally and sexually enamored with his mother, an understatement, to see past her for him to see other women, women more his age. He's in love with his mother but not in the way that a son should love his mother. He loves his mother more in the way that a man loves a woman. As soon as he thought that, in the way that a man loves a woman, he thought of the famous, classic song by Percy Sledge, "When a Man Loves a Woman."

With him unsuccessful in bedding his mother, now that he knows his mother is a whore, maybe there's a chance for him to have sex with her. Now that he knows his mother participated in an orgy, had a gangbang, blew men she didn't even know, and allowed them to give her a cum bath, maybe she'll suck his cock too. Maybe if he got her drunk enough, played Percy Sledge's song, and turned the lights down low, she'd be more in the mood to dismiss that sex between a mother and her son is incest. Maybe if she sold her house and bought a doublewide trailer, he learned to play the banjo, and they moved somewhere that incestuous sex between a mother and her son was a common occurrence, she'd more readily agree to give him incestuous sex with him.

* * * * *

Embarrassed to admit it, even to himself, what stops him from having a girlfriend besides money is every time he thinks of a woman, he thinks of his mother. Perversely perverted, lusting incestuously over his mother prevents him from having a normal, loving, sexual relationship with a woman. Every time he holds a woman, with his arms around her waist and his hands on her hips, he imagines holding his shapely mother in his arms while staring in her big, blue eyes. Every time he closes his eyes and kisses a woman, especially when French kissing a woman, he imagines kissing his mother's full, red lips while feeling her wet tongue against his wet tongue. Every time he feels a woman's breasts and fingers her nipples through her blouse and bra while kissing her, he imagines being there with his mother while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples.

Unable to remove his mother from his sexual thoughts, whether she's wearing a short skirt with a low cut blouse, skintight jeans, parading around in her panties and bra, her sheer, sexy nightgowns, and topless or naked, she's always there in his head. Every time he feels a woman's tits, ass, and/or rubs her clit and fingers her pussy, he thinks of feeling his mother's big tits and her firm, round ass while fingering her blonde, wet pussy. Unable to help himself from thinking of her naked while having sex with her, he's unable to evict his mother from his sexual thoughts. Now the only way that he can cum whenever a woman gives him a hand job, a blowjob, or when making love to a woman is when thinking of his mother stroking his cock and/or sucking his prick.

A new wrinkle to his sexual life that interferes with his relationships with women, for him to cum, any time he has sexual intercourse with a woman, he thinks of having sexual intercourse with his mother. A new incestuous perversion he has from him sexually and incestuous lusting over his mother, unable to get sexually excited otherwise, any time he's makes love to a woman, he imagines making love to his mother. The latest incestuous, sexual fantasy that he routinely has when he's horny and masturbating, any time he imagines having sex with a woman, he imagines fucking his mother and pounding her pussy hard enough and long enough to make her cum. Sometimes with his sexual fantasies of his mother so very real, something he hopes he never does, he's nearly called the woman he's in bed with Donna. Seemingly with her always in his thoughts, especially his sexual thoughts, everything he does is with his mother in mind.

A sexual fantasy come true, if it's not enough that he's seen his mother in her bra and panties, he'd give anything to see his mother without her panties and bra. Now that he's seen her in her panties and bra, he'd give anything to see her topless. He's sell his soul to see her naked. A sexual fantasy come true, he'd give anything to have sex with his naked mother.

A sexual fantasy come true, he'd give anything to cum in his mother's pussy while making love to her and while fucking her. A sexual fantasy come true, he'd give anything to cum in his mother's mouth while fondling her big, natural breasts and fingering her hard, erect nipples. He'd be happy and sexually satisfied if only she agreed to give him a hand job while allowing him to fondle her naked breasts and finger her hard nipples. Only, even though his mother is a slut when around her boyfriend and seemingly when around other men, his mother wasn't an incestuous slut when around him and in the way that he obviously was an incestuous pervert when around her. She's his mother and he's her son.

Only, a recent occurrence and something so disturbingly bizarre, ever since he graduated college to return home to live with his mother, during the few sexual dates and sexual encounters he's had with women, he's been unable to cum. No matter how hard he tries and how hard the woman he's with tries, he's been unable to cum. He doesn't cum. Totally bizarre as it is disturbing, he can't cum.

Embarrassing for the woman as much as it's embarrassing for him, not cumming is insulting and is as if telling them that they didn't sexually excite him enough for him to cum. Not cumming while having sex with a woman is paramount to saying that he's not sexually attracted to her when just the opposite was the case. The silver lining for woman, because he can't cum, he's able to maintain an erection longer. Just because they can't give him an orgasm doesn't mean that he can't give them an orgasm.

With his mother haunting his sexual thoughts, if only they knew that he needed to imagine having sex with his mother, they'd think him incestuously insane. Now that he knows the secret formula to cumming while having sex with a woman his age, he must imagine that he's having sex with his mother. Only, now, even when imagining having sex with his mother when with a woman doesn't work. What worked then, no longer works now. Now that he's back home living with his mother and with her more of an integral part of his life, even when imagining having sex with his mother, he's unable to cum. Strangely weird, it's unnervingly and disturbingly bizarre not to be able to cum when with a woman other than his mother.

"What the Hell is that all about? When I didn't have a problem before when away at college, why suddenly can't I cum now? Perhaps it has something to living at home with my mother."

In the past, as long as he thought and truly believed that he was having sex with his mother, he could cum and now, unless he's masturbating himself while thinking of his mother naked and having sex with her, he can't cum. Yet, now, with his mother more in his life than when he was away at college, perhaps he's no longer able to fool his brain into thinking that he's having sex with his mother when he's having sex with someone else. If only he had sex with women in a pitch black room, he'd have a better chance of pretending that he was having sex with his mother. If only the women wouldn't talk, maybe he could pull off the sexual fantasy of pretending that he's having sex with his mother but the women always ruin it as soon as they open their mouths.

"Shut up! Just shut the fuck up while I imagine that you're my mother and I'm having sex with her instead of with you," he imagined saying to whichever woman was in his bed with him while knowing that wouldn't go over very well. "Okay?"

As hard as he tries to cum, and as hard as women have tried to get him to cum, unless he's masturbating himself with his own hand, with his mother invading his sexual thoughts, he's unable to cum. Perhaps feeling as if he'd be cheating on his mother by having sex with any other woman is why he can't ejaculate. With her invading his thoughts morning, noon, and night, he's too sexually fixated on his mother. Whenever he has an erection, he thinks of his mother. Whenever he's horny, he thinks about his mother. Whenever he has sex, whether with anyone or with himself, he thinks about his mother.

Yet when thinking about a incestuous relationship as a mature, consensual adult, what's wrong with him being sexually infatuated with his mother? What's wrong with wanting to have sex with her in the first place? Certainly he's not the only son who wants to have sex with their mother. With Shakespeare writing plays in the 16th and 17th century about incest and Freud having his mother and son theories in the 19th and 20th century, wanting to have sex with his mother must be a fairly common sexual fantasy. Only God knows how many sons have had sex with their mothers and how many mothers have slept with their sons. We all may be surprised to learn that some very famous people have had incestuous mother and son sex.

Unable to stop himself from extrapolating in his incestuous thought process, he wondered if all of his friends sexually fantasized about having sex with their mothers in the way that he did continually thought of having sex with his mother as his mother, as his Donna, his very own Madonna. Only, none of his friends have a mother who's as beautiful, as sexy, and as shapely as his mother. All of his friends' mothers are old, fat, and unattractive. All of his friends' mothers are respectably married. Instead of sexually fantasizing over their own mothers, no doubt, all of his friends sexually fantasize over having sex with his MILF of a mother.