Mom & Son Sexy Nude Day Surprise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using himself as his own sounding board, how dare he incestuously lust over his mother? It doesn't matter that she's a slut, she's his mother for God sakes. She's not some whore he picked up at the bar and fucked in his dorm room, in the backseat of her car, or in her bedroom at her apartment. With him having no other explanation other than him wanting to have incestuous sex with his mother, the only other explanation is that he's in love with his mother in the way that a man loves a woman and not how a son should love his mother.

Definitely, he'll need years of therapy to unravel the incestuous, sexual attraction that he has for his mother, Donna, his personal Madonna. Yet, as strange as it may seem, in the way that no other man was ready to commit to his mother, until death do they part, he was ready to commit to his mother. With him imagining living together with her as husband and with her as his wife, he'd marry his mother if he could and if she'd marry him. Even if he's unable to marry her, he'd live with her as his common law wife. He could just hear the banjo music now while living in the hills of Kentucky, West Virginia, or Tennessee and drinking moonshine.

Only and obviously, she doesn't love him in that way, in a sexual way, and in the way that he loves her. Obvious to him that she's not sexually attracted to him, no secret there, he knows that already. If she was remotely sexually attracted to him in the way that he's sexually attracted to her, they would have had sex long ago. At the very least, she would have flashed him and he would have seen her topless and/or naked already. With them always together since he graduated college, if she was as sexually attracted to him as he is to her, she would have made a move on him in the way that he'd love to make a move on her.

In the way that she's been trying to find love by dating men, bad men who are cheaters, liars, cads, and scoundrels, if only she'd give love a chance with him, he'd be the happiest son in the world and he'd make his mother the happiest woman in the world. Putting aside that she's his mother and he's her son, he'd treat her the way that a man should treat a woman. Only, shades of Jerry Springer, with so very many sons willing to have a sexual relationship with their mothers if only they could, what mother would willingly have a sexual relationship with her son? For sure, with him living proof of that torture, there are far more sons who'd want to bed their mothers than there are mothers who'd want to have sex with their sons. Alas, he knows that having sex with his mother would never happen.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.