Mom & Son Sexy Nude Day Surprise Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed a facecloth and filled it with soapy water. Then, as if she was washing her car in a thin cotton dress without wearing underwear in Cool Hand Luke with George Kennedy and Paul Newman watching, she held the facecloth in front of her chest and squeezed. As if the sudsy soap was cum flowing down her shapely, sexy body, he stared at his mother in the way those chain gang prisoners stared at that woman sexually teasing them while washing her car in her skimpy dress while wearing nothing underneath.

"Oh, my God," he said while imaging that soapy water was his cum.

As if he was having a sexual fantasy while awake, he couldn't believe his mother was sexually teasing him.

"Oops," she said rubbing soapy water all over her bra and panties in the way that the sexy woman washed her car with soapy water in Cool Hand Luke. "Being that you've already seen me naked on my video, what does it matter if you see me in my soaking wet bra and panty now," she said rubbing her underwear clad body up against him.

With her standing behind him and with her hands on his shoulders, she pressed her underwear clad body against him. Perhaps it was just his imagination but he thought he could feel her nipples through her thin, wet bra rubbing up against his back. He turned to face her with his hands still covering his cock and looked down at all that she was showing and all that he was seeing. Her bra, totally transparent was sopping wet, as well as her panties. As if she was standing there naked without underwear, he could clearly see his mother's big tits, her areolas, her nipples, and her trimmed blonde pussy.

'Oh, my God.'

His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't wait to masturbate later over all of this. With all what he's seeing of his mother's beautiful body now, he'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of his life.

"Just because I'm standing here in my sopping wet and now totally see through bra and panty with you naked doesn't mean that I want to have sex with you. Just because I'm standing here in my sopping wet and now totally see through bra and panty with you naked doesn't mean that I'll allow you to have sex with me," she said as if scolding him again for staring at her.

She looked down at herself as if to see what he could see of her before looking up at him and giving him a sexy smile. Obviously pleased with all that she saw of herself, she knew that he could see a lot.

"I, um, wasn't thinking about having sex with you, mother," he said lying.

Not believing him, she rolled her eyes and sighed her disbelief.

"Being that you've watched my video and have already seen me naked and I've already seen your erect penis while watching you masturbating and cumming, perhaps we can make a new cohabitation arrangement where nudity is no longer a big deal," she said.

'What? Huh?'

A new cohabitation arrangement where nudity is no longer a big deal? Be still my heart. Definitely, with her being his modest and moral mother, from her walking around him fully clothe in her bathrobe, to her walking around him in her bra and panty, and now with her agreeing to walk around him naked, obviously nudity is the next progression. Perhaps, next, they'll be having sex. Actually what she proposed made sense.

"Naked?"

He looked at her as if he was dreaming her and she really wasn't there in his shower with him but she surely was there with him.

"Why not?" She shrugged as if nudity was suddenly no big deal. "Removing the mystery surrounding sex and the stigma of seeing one another naked, perhaps with you always seeing me naked and me always seeing you naked, as if we're living as nudists, you'll no longer feel the need to invade my privacy."

"I'd like that," he said imagining parading around his mother naked while she paraded around him naked too.

Now that she was standing there in her sopping wet underwear, wishing she'd remove it, he couldn't wait to see her naked.

"Being that you've already seen me naked on my video, what does it matter if you see me naked again now? With you already knowing what I look like without my clothes and with me already knowing what you look like without your clothes," she said looking down and staring at his cock. "The mystery, the shame, and the embarrassment is gone."

Naked? She's naked in her video? Only, he didn't see her naked. He couldn't believe he had a naked video of his mother and he didn't see anything of her past seeing her tits. With her standing in the shower with him in her soaking wet, see through underwear, for thirty seconds, he forgot that she said she was naked in her video. Somehow and someway, wherever she hides it, he needs to find that video. He needs to watch all of it over and again while masturbating. Somehow, he needs to make a copy of it.

With her coming home unexpectedly, he didn't have a chance to watch her naked video in its entirety. He only saw the part where she was topless. He never got beyond seeing her tits before shooting his load and before his mother came home to catch him masturbating while watching her video. Yet, not wanting to ruin a good thing by telling her that he didn't see her naked, he pretended that he had seen her naked. He pretended that he had watched her video in its entirety.

Then, as if it wasn't enough that she was standing in his shower in her underwear, as if she was a stripper on stage teasing her all male audience, she reached around herself to unhook her bra. He couldn't believe his mother was removing her bra. Twice in one day, he couldn't believe he was going to see her tits again. Only, this time, with her standing next to him in his shower, he'll be seeing her tits up close and personal instead of merely on a television screen.

While watching him staring down at her bra clad breasts, she removed her bra straps before she removed her bra one, slow, bra cup at a time. She dropped her bra to the shower floor and put her arms by her side. Arching her back, she puffed out her chest as if she was proud to show him her tits. Indeed, he was proud of her tits too. She had beautiful breasts so symmetrical and so shapely.

'Fuck me,' he thought to himself holding his breath.

She was topless. His mother was topless. As if she was replaying her video in his shower, his mother was topless. Just a mere foot away from him, her naked tits, areolas, and nipples were right there in front of his horny eyes. He couldn't believe all that he was seeing of his mother.

"Oh, my God, Mom, you're so beautiful," he said staring at her naked tits.

Not only was his MILF of a mother topless but also she was standing in the shower with him naked while she was topless. What a day? This is such an unbelievable day, the best day in his life. He saw her tits, her oval areolas, and her erect nipples. As if he was dreaming, he couldn't believe his eyes. His mother was standing before him nearly naked and topless with just her panties covering her pussy and ass.

He so wanted to touch her tits, feel her tits, and fondle her tits while fingering her nipples. With the water running down his back, he so wanted to lean forward and take her nipples in her mouth to suck them. Yet, one slow step at a time, he didn't want to frighten his mother. He didn't want her leaving his shower. Afraid he'd make her realize what she was doing and what she had done, he control his sexual urge to feel his mother's tits.

Then, tucking a manicured fingernail in her panty band, she slowly slid her panties down and off. Naked, naked, naked, his mother was naked. He couldn't believe is mother was naked. Taking her all in and memorizing every fold of her beautiful body, as if in slow motion, he saw her tits and her trimmed blonde pussy. Then, when she turned and bent to pick up her bra and panty from the shower floor and opened the shower door to toss them unceremoniously in the bathroom sink, he saw his mother's perfect, naked ass.

'Oh, my God. She has such an incredible ass,' he thought.

He so wanted to hump her. He so wanted to fuck her. He so wanted to have sex with her right there in the shower. He so wanted to put a heavy hand to her shoulder, force her to her knees, and stick his stiff prick in her warm, wet mouth. He so wanted his mother to blow him. He so wanted to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow his cum,

"Now I can bathe you," she said.

'What? Huh? Bath me?'

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. As if he was dreaming or having another one of his sexual fantasies, not only he couldn't believe his mother was standing in the shower with him naked but also that she offered to bathe him. As if he was in a fog from the steam of the shower, his mother just offered to bath him. As if he was the star in a Japanese video, he couldn't believe his mother offered to bath him. Hoping she'd pay more attention to washing his dirty cock, he couldn't wait to feel his mother's soft hand on his hard prick. Maybe once she washed him, she'd allow him to wash her too.

"Bathe me? You want to bathe me?"

Suddenly he felt embarrassed enough to cower and cover his nakedness from his mother. Something he never understood when watching Japanese sons and sons-in-law being washed by their mothers and mothers-in-law, the men all cowered and covered themselves when their mothers and/or mothers-in-law entered the bathroom. Yet, here he was doing the same thing. In the way that those Japanese men do when being bathe by their mothers or mothers-in-law, he was now cowering and covering his nakedness with his hand while his mother was ready to bathe him.

"With us eventually walking around one another naked, perhaps you won't feel the need to masturbate as much as you do and I won't have to put a lock on my lingerie drawer," she said with a laugh.

Walking around naked? She suddenly thinks it's okay to walk around naked? She wants to walk around naked in front of him. She wants him to walk around naked in front of her. She wants to live like a nudist.

What's wrong with this picture? What's wrong with his mother? Is she drunk? Is she high? Is she crazy? Did she have a sudden blow to the head?

He didn't know what to say to her. He didn't know how to answer her. What could he possibly say other than to utter his sexual excitement of seeing his mother walking around him naked while he walked around his mother naked? Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't wait to live his life with his mother naked.

"I'd like that," he said. "I'd like us to shed our clothes and be more open and honest not only about our bodies but also who we are."

What a crock of shit? Open and honest, his ass. He just wanted to see his mother's tits, ass, and pussy on a daily basis. He just wanted his mother to see his cock, ass, and balls on a daily basis. He was just hot and horny for his mother.

"Then, maybe one day, if the moment is right, with us both mature adults, I don't see anything wrong with us sexually pleasuring one another," she said giving him a sexy smile before giving him a wet kiss.

'Oh, my God! His mother just kissed him, French kissed him. Is she kidding me? Maybe one day, if the moment is right, with us a both mature adults, she doesn't see anything wrong with sexually pleasuring one another. Pinch me, I'm dreaming.'

This is not happening. If he had a dream, a sexual fantasy, this would be it. It's as if his mother read his mind to give him his sexual fantasy. With her standing beside him naked, telling him it's okay for them to be naked in front of one another, and giving him hope that one day they'll sexually pleasure one another, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. He couldn't believe his mother just French kissed him.

With her standing naked with him naked in the shower too, he wonder if the moment was right now. It certainly felt right to him. He's ready to give her sex. He's ready to continue French kissing her while feeling her naked body. He's ready to have sex with his MILF of a mother. He's ready to push her down to her knees for her to suck him before pushing her up against the tile wall to fuck her. He's ready. He's ready now.

She French kissed him again. He couldn't believe his mother was kissing him, French kissing him. Blowing his mind, his mother was French kissing him. His mother was making out with him. With her naked body plastered against his naked body, he felt his erection pushing up against her soft belly. Not wanting to ruin a good thing by being prematurely aggressive, even though he couldn't wait to feel and fondle her big breasts, finger her nipples, squeeze and feel her ass, and finger her pussy, he didn't dare touch her.

Now that he knows there's a possibility of them sexually pleasuring one another and of them having sex, he couldn't wait to touch her and feel her where a son should never touch and feel his mother. He couldn't wait to move between her shapely legs and lick her trimmed, blonde pussy. He couldn't wait to make sweet love to his mother before fucking his mother hard, really pounding her pussy. He couldn't wait for the day when she took him in her hand and stroked his cock before sucking his cock.

"I'd like that," he said again while unable to verbalize anything else. "I'd love nothing more than to have sex with you, Mother."

She looked down at him looking down at her.

"You may touch me," she said. "As long as it's consensual and not forced, I don't mind you feeling my breasts and fingering my nipples. I don't mind you rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy and I wouldn't mind you feeling and squeezing my ass." Then, moving his hand to the front of her, he rubbed her clit while fingering her pussy. In the way that he was so very hard, she was so very wet. "As long as you're gentle and respectful, I don't mind you taking sexual liberties with my naked body."

Immediately, his hand felt her naked breasts and fingered her nipples while his other hand felt and squeezed her naked ass. In the horny way that he groped her body, she groped his body too. She took his already erect prick in her hand and fondled the head of his cock with her manicured fingers before ever so slowly stroking his prick.

"Oh, my God, Mom. I can't believe this is happening," he said.

She looked at him as if there was something wrong with him for not thinking that her wanting to bathe him and perhaps even have sex with him was normal.

"What's not to believe? With us prematurely celebrating Nude Day, the day of nudity, what better way for a mother to celebrate Nude Day with her son by the both of us getting naked. What better way for a mother to show her son that she loves him by bathing him. Women routinely bathe their men in Japan, so why not continue that tradition here in our house? What better way for a mother and son to show one another how much they love one another by having sex?"

He was stunned. Not only was he in his shower naked with his naked mother but she Frenched kissed him. She gave him permission to touch and feel her naked body while French kissing her. She decided that they should walk naked in front of one another. Lastly and most importantly, she decided that it was okay for them to sexually pleasure one another.

"I can't wait for us to have sex mother," he said pulling her to him and kissing her while touching and feeling her naked body.

As if she was a running back giving a stiff arm to a defensive end, she stiff armed and pushed him back. Just as she changed before, she changed again. First changing from her bitchy self to a mother who enters her son's bathroom while he's showering and offers her son sex, now she returned to her bitch self again.

Was this all just a ruse? Was this just her way to get back at him for invading her privacy? Was she just teasing him? Is she having a breakdown? Is she having mental issues?

Yet, what did any of it matter? He saw his mother naked? He felt what it would feel like to kiss his mother, really kiss his mother, French kiss his mother. Moreover, he got to touch and feel his mother's naked body while French kissing her again and again. Last but not least, she felt his cock. She held his prick in her hand while fondling him.

"Only, I'm not ready to give you sex yet. I'd much rather we take it slow. I'd rather take my time in teaching you how to make love to me so that you'll know how to make love to other women. I'd much rather not rush this," she said.

Take it slow? He'll take it any way he can get it as long as he can have sex with his mother.

"Whatever you say, Mother," he said while feeling her tit and fingering her nipple.

As if he was a pesky fly, she brushed his hand away with her hand.

"It's enough that we've seen one another naked. It's enough that I allowed you to touch and feel me and I touched and felt you. Maybe later, if the moment is right, you can sleep with me. As long as you respect me and don't try to force yourself on me sexually, I don't mind you sharing my bed," she said giving him another deep, wet kiss.

Dizzy with sexual delight, he couldn't wait for maybe later. Maybe later was tonight or tomorrow night. Now that he's seen her naked and she's seen him naked, he couldn't wait to have sex with her. He couldn't wait for her to suck him. He couldn't wait to lick her pussy. He couldn't wait to fuck her cunt, his mother's cunt.

Finally, he was going to have sex with his mother. Finally, he was going to cum in her mouth and in her pussy. Finally, his mother was going to make him a man, a sexual man by not only teaching him how to make love to her but how to make love to women. Finally, maybe he'll get to give his mother a cum bath.

As if he doesn't know that already, he knows how to make love to a woman. Duh? He's had sex with women before. He knows what to do. Yet, playing along with her, if that's the game she wants to play, he's willing to play along with her too. If she wants to be his sexual teacher, then he's willing to be her sexual student.

"I'd like that," he said yet again while not knowing what else to say.

* * * * *

That night, Friday night, four days before Nude Day night, Donna walked in the living room dressed in only her sheer, low cut, short, sexy nightgown and wearing nothing underneath. Giving him a good look of her naked body beneath her nightgown, she said something that he never thought he'd ever hear his mother say.

"Being that tonight is the first night of our Nude Day celebratory weekend together, tonight is the night of love and passion," she said giving him a sexy look. "Would you like to sleep with me tonight? Would you like to share my bed?"

Even though she asked him twice, she didn't have to ask him twice. As if imagining something that she didn't say, he looked at her with excited shock. Thinking that he was going to have sex with his mother, he couldn't wait to get into bed with her.

"Yes," he said immediately without even thinking about it.

She gave him a stern look that quelled the sexually excited look that he had on his face.

"Now I don't mean that we're having sex," she said. "I apologize for getting your hopes along with your erection up," she said looking down at his cock that already tented his pajama bottoms. "We can just talk, cuddle, and spoon. Okay?"

A bit sexually frustrated but nonetheless with his foot in her bedroom door and his horny body in her bed, he was certain that something would happen during the night.

"Okay," he said with some obvious disappointment but happy enough just to be invited to sleep in the same bed with his mother.

As if teasing him and playing a game with him, she looked at him and smiled at his disappointment. Obviously, even though she said she wasn't ready to give him sex, he suspected she was ready to give him sex. In the way that he's ready to give her sex, he'll have a better chance to change her mind once he's in bed with her.

"Maybe if you're good, I'll give you some sexy pillow talk," she said.