Mom & Son Sexy Nude Day Surprise Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him with love while he looked at her with lust.

"I'd like that," he said while hoping that she'd masturbate him while talking dirty to him.

He stared at all that she was showing through her nightgown. He'd love for his mother to give him dirty pillow talk while he returned the favor.

"We can cuddle and we can spoon but that's it. I mean it Robert. With this our first night together, I don't want to rush things. I don't want us getting bored with one another," she said as if she already has all of this planned out in her mind.

Doing his best to hide his sexual lust, he looked at her and smiled his affection while imagining her on her knees and looking up at him with her big, blue eyes with his hard, hairy cock in her mouth.

"Okay, Mother," he said as if he was Norman Bates after his mother, Norma Bates, invited him to sleep with her in her bed.

As if she was a school girl asking a boy out on a first day, she suddenly looked so shy and so demure. Only, there was nothing shy and demure about his mother. If anything, she was a sexy minx. If anything, hiding it under the pretense that she'd be teaching him how to be a sexual man and a good lover, it was obvious that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

"As if we're experiencing our own version of Masters and Johnson's sex course, I want us both to take this slow," she said giving him a sexy look. "Just as sex is always ruined with men only wanting me for only one thing while rushing through it, I need to teach you, my son, my special man in my life, how to make love to a woman while removing sex from the equation," she said.

"I'm willing to learn Mother," he said.

"That's good because if you're willing to learn and if you're willing to be patient with me and not ruin it by having sex right away, then I'm willing to teach you how to properly romance, seduce, and make love to a woman. I promise you, as your graduation gift from my love making course that I will give you the best sex you've ever had," she said.

So that's it. Because of how men have sexually used and abused her, she's determined to make a real man out of him. She's determined to teach him how to better treat a woman. That's okay as long as he can have sex with his mother. He doesn't mind playing the good man as long as he can sexually use and abuse his mother's MILF of a body.

"I'm willing to learn Mom," he said. "I'm willing to have you teach me how to make love to a woman."

He imagined his mother being his sexual education teacher and his lover. He imagined his mother giving him the best sex he's had in his life. He imagined cumming all over his mother's hand, on her tits, all over her face, in her mouth, and in her pussy. He imagined giving his mother orgasms with his fingers, his mouth, and with his cock. He couldn't wait to be in bed with his mother. He couldn't wait to hold her, cuddle with her, and spoon her while talking dirty to her. He couldn't wait to have sex with his mother.

"First things first," she said. "In the way that Alex, played by Malcolm McDowell in Clockwork Orange was made to watch disturbing videos of sex, violence, and debauchery, your punishment is to watch my naked video over and again."

'What? Huh?'

Punishment? She thinks that she's punishing him by allowing him to watch her naked video over and again? Well, that's one punishment he's looking forward to having.

"Okay," he said willing to agree with anything she had to say.

She walked up to him and kissed him, French kissed him, in the way she did when they were naked in the shower. Immediately, he wrapped his arm around her waist. Dropping his hand to her perfect ass, he felt his mother's backside while feeling her breast with his other hand.

"Stop," she said pushing him away. "Women don't want to be groped. Women don't want to be felt until they're ready. You have much to learn," she said.

No longer his mother, she gave him a look that made him realize that she was now his teacher and he was her student.

"Sorry Mother," he said.

She straightened her nightgown where he ruffled it with his horny hands before fluffing her hair. She was so sexy. She was so beautiful. He was so glad that she was his mother. He was so happy that she was going to teach him how to have sex with a woman by volunteering and using her body.

"After a while, you'll be desensitized to seeing my naked body. After a while, you'll learn that there is much more to me than just tits, ass, and pussy. After a while, you'll grow to love me as a woman and not just as your mother," she said.

After a while he'll grow to love her? He loves her now in the way that a man loves a woman and not how a son should love his mother. In addition to loving her as his mother, he's always loved her as a woman too. He'd marry her if he could. She morphed from his mother to his MILF of a woman as soon as he turned 18-years-old. Now that he's 22-years-old, he's been waiting four, long, sexually frustrating years to have sex with his mother.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.