All Comments on 'Mom Cleans House'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
obsidionaobsidionaabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Implausible yes, enjoyable also yes, just a little suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Plausible ?

It's a fantasy, Mr. "O". None of them are really plausible and are designed solely for our enjoyment. Why criticize someone's good work ? If you want to earn the right to critique the story, write your own first. lisanow2003@yahoo.com

oldnornryoldnornryabout 10 years ago
You don't have to be a baker to comment on their pastry

I always try to make positive comments that I hope will be useful to the author. He admitted the story was a fantasy and it was damned good. No harm, no foul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another good story

After reading your wonderful "Mom's Tan Lines", I was really looking forward to your next, and you haven't disappointed. A wonderful story. Yes the oil bit was a bit implausible, it didn't take anything from the story.

I'm glad you took some of the constructive suggestions thrown at you before and have described the mom-son a bit more (brown hair, freckles, dick size etc.)

Be warned - there is a typo in your very first line (commute back and worth) - and that is going to get some people riled up. Don't let it bother you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

Getting better every time!

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

while i enjoyed the story just a few things for editing.driving back and worth in the first line also during the massage he took his jeans off but not his boxers.so how did he leave a slug trail down her ass and then slide into her without taking them off?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting story

Seeing mom naked does make a lasting impression. Most guys just jo and peep but some lucky ones get to do more.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherabout 10 years ago
Another good story

I liked the setup and how it all concluded.Yes there were a few minor issues,but I really enjoyed your story.

justanarsejustanarseabout 10 years ago
Anti-climatic

How exciting can it be for a guy who has to pull out every time at 'crunch' time. It was a good story up till orgasm time, then pull out and deflate. Five stars to two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel

Can't wait to find out what the surprise is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pulled out? Then Anal?

Didn't like that.

Risks are sweeter. Preggo better. Anal is no fun. Ruined it.

2 stars. For the sex.

LowSwinginLowSwinginabout 10 years ago
5 star start, 2 star finish

I liked it for a while. I don't like: hairy bush, accentuating her age with wrinkles, small boobs, the main guy being kind of an overly-apologetic pussy about accidental sex or all the pulling out. Otherwise, good story. I liked the set up with the kid in the tree. I also liked the oily sex in the kitchen scene. Implausible by your own admission though it may have been, it was still pretty hot.

Overall, I'm surprised it has this high of a rating, but a solid read none-the-less.

rock240rock240about 10 years ago
Nice start

I think it is a great start. I would like to see more in the series. Do not be in a hurry. Make sure you think about where it can go.

The Rock

blaster666blaster666about 10 years agoAuthor
sad

Normally I wouldn't respond to negative comments. In fact I welcome ALL comments, good or bad. However, to drop my story from 5 stars to 2 because it didn't go the way someone wanted, well, I find that just sad. To everyone who did like it, I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Read the voting number descriptions

If a reader hates the ending (Im not that guy btw) then a 3 = "I liked it" probably doesn't fit what the reader personally feels about the piece. (especially when you consider the ending is the last thing left in their heads)

Most votes here are related to the overall likeability of the work, not the literary quality. (readers aren't critics)

All the fives you get come from that very same point of view so why not take the occasional 2 over an ending more in stride?

Yeah it's a bummer when you lose a race just at the end but you can still revel in your success up until that point.

Calling someone's opinion "sad" is poor form. You invalidate what they've said and what they think. Doubly odd. when the commenter praised all other aspects of the piece.(I didn't detect any malice in his comment)

Take the negs a little more graciously and less publicly. And chalk up the ones that can't be helped as "Can't please all the people all of the time" That happens to the best of us.

And seriously. it's not like you aren't killing it in positive to negs ratio so why worry? You wrote a good story that has great scores. Revel in it. :-D

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 10 years ago
I enjoyed reading the kinky story

I would like to read about her next visit, and hope she's on birth control pills, so he can cum in her pussy..

Thanks for the read

ekim22ekim22about 10 years ago
Thank you!

I feel like it's been months since we had a story like this one. The genre's been on a cold streak.

I liked the way the conversation was written.

I liked the involvement of voyeurism.

I LOVED the "accidental" nature of the sex - I lose those types of stories.

One request (not a suggestion, a personal request) - next time can you work some description of the "delicates" as you put it haha. Stockings, garterbelts, panties, etc.

Great job though for real. I enjoyed the story - it's the best I've read in this genre in a while

ejherbieejherbieabout 10 years ago
More Please

Have not read a story this good in a while, really enjoyed it . Hope you continue it thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Really terrific! I hope you post a follow up, or at least more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bravo !!!!

I liked it, and hope you do have in mind what that "something special" will be.

Thanks Don

homerjayhomerjayabout 10 years ago
loved it

Oh man that ending had me puzzled. What did she mean? Is part 2 coming?

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffabout 10 years ago
You Brought Back Some of My Own Memories

My mom used to wear slips too. [A lot of girls today wouldn't even know what they are.]

She also didn't wear panties.

She had this one amazing white satin slip. What made it so special was that the breast areas were entirely see-thru. I only saw her wearing it one time when I walked into her bedroom unexpectedly.

I still have fantasies about her big nipples that I saw that day!!

I'll bet that was dad's favorite too!!!

My mom was a very conservative person & nothing ever happened between us.

But a guy can dream.

It was the neighbor lady who took me on my first sexual journey.

Maybe I could write about that!!!

Jeff

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago

Very hot story. Hope there's going to be a followup where he fucks her pussy bareback.

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 10 years ago
Huummm, Gooood!

I love Mommy Fuck storys. Prolly cuz my Mom had such a hot cunt. My Sis wasn't bad either. Looking forward too more of the same.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Hot Sex****

Thanks for sharing this very enjoyable read.

montywingermontywingerabout 10 years ago
Memories

A great, well written story,,there's always something special about a mother and son loving.,,and actually very natural despite what society may say.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
thank you for a stimulating read

I enjoyed this chapter and am looking forward to what comes next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Waiting for her return and find out what his surprises is!

Great story I love it ,how you build it up to that point of the eruption between both of them was awesome made my cock hard made me miss my own mom was thinking can't wait to hear the rest please write on

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 10 years ago
Very nice...

Ok, you have my attention, now I want more. A nice start, silly but entertaining later [impalement via cooking oil...really]? But overall a very nicely written, sexy, if implausible story; but most here are too. More please. Regards from South London.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You are topmost writer Of this Page

You can vs xarth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

i jus loved it... please continue writing....... mom dad son threesome will be good..

PNR2PNR2over 9 years ago
Interesting twist on an old theme...

Aside from the highly implausible, "How I accidentally boinked my mom via vegetable oil spillage in the kitchen" tangential sidebar, I really enjoyed the overall story. I enjoy the raw sensuousness, coupled with a very loving undertone for mom/son stories. They both know it's considered wrong by most everyone but, them. Why? Because everyone but, them aren't there to know what it feels like to be with someone you already love with all your heart to begin with and, take it as far as that goes. 4/5, but only because of the ridiculous Wesson oil sex in the kitchen thing.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Added to my faves

Loved it. Had no difficulty suspending disbelief with the kitchen veggie oil crash (unlike some other commenters). As Disney says I-M-A-G-I-N-A-T-I-O-N makes makes for both mirth and joy.

Merrily leaving immediatly for Ch. 02. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Implausible yes...

but who cares? This story was deliciously hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THIS BRINGS BACK NICE MEMORIES FROM A SUMMER MANY YEARS AGO WHEN MY MOM & I HAD TO SLEEP IN THE BASEMENT DURING A HEAT WAVE COUPLED WITH A POWER OUTAGE

My mother smelled like 7th Heaven, her boobs were my cloud 9 and her ass & thighs were all the angels put together. I felt that no woman's ass can be saxier than my mom's. That's how i felt.

She had no bra, just an athetic shirt. She wore a pair of white thin cotton panties. It was hot & she was not covered.

My mom had some extra flesh on all the right places. Her body was very firm, toned. Her boobs were soft.

All of the above are still major turn-ons for me.

For years i did not need a variety of jack-off fantasies: memories of what i saw that night in the basement under the candlelight were enough to bring me to an orgasm without fail.

csltcsltalmost 9 years ago
Loved It!

Put cooking oil on my grocery list....coconut

Off to the next chapter.

LatchonmeLatchonmeover 8 years ago
Back door invite

Now that's what I call an understanding mother , because her son had no condoms, she lubed her ass and let him fuck her hole, while she dildoed her cunt, awesome, loved it .

OhYou812OhYou812over 8 years ago
My mom was changing the sheets.

I came up behind her in my underwear and pushed her forward onto the bed on her elbows. She says, "Again?" She was only wearing a tank top and panties as I quickly pushed down my BVD's, and slid her panties to the side. With a hard thrust, I was back inside her still damp pussy. I grabbed her hips as I started savagely pumping her doggy-style. My body was a blur as I pounded her hard and fast. I chuckled to myself, I must look like, "The Flash." Within less than two minutes, I was again pumping loads of cum inside her. I told her I was sorry that I had cum so quickly. She said that was alright, it lasted longer this time, and she'd be cleaning the bathtub in about five minutes. She still had to do the laundry room, and the den after that yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
IF THE MOTHER OF ALL YOUR EROTIC FANTASIES IS TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER, THIS STORY IS FOR YOU

The accident in the kitchen was a stroke of genius.

You are good at writing erotic stories.

I never fucked my mother. Thst was my destiny, my karma.

What i still dream about is for the 2 of us to be naked and me kissing 6 times every square inch of her body. Pussy 60 minutes. Mouth 30 minutes. Asshole 60 min. Everything more than that would be a bonus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My Mum's sister

I had also seen my Mum naked accidently several times since I was 15.She did not have a clue that her baby had crush on her.I.badly wanted to fuck her but I knew that it would be impossible.Then one day,the solution came dead right in my mind a year later. .!My Mum has a twin sister,Jennifer and it was difficult for most people to know who was My Mum and who was my aunt!I then transferred my crush on to my aunt who was married' but had no child.At that time,they were both 40 years old.I then increased my visits to my aunt,place,staying sometimes there for the whole weekend.No one could have suspected the reason of my frequent visits at her place.She was married to a nice guy who unfortunately died in a road accident two years later .Meanwhile,I had been able to peep at Jennifer taking her bath.She was and is still a gorgeous woman,still looking younger than my Mum.No need to tell you that I have often seen and sniffed,even licked her dirty wet strings,which were in the laundry,The smell of her pussy cum and piss is still vivid in my mind and that excited me so much that I must have jacked my cock and cum several hundred times.After she was widowed.I really fely sorry for her and felt guilty that something had frozen me that I stopped thinking of her beautiful body for nearly one year.Then,One night,when I was sleeping at her place,we viewed a very erotic movie.I had a terrible hard on and I noticed in three occasions that she was fixing at my buldge and often crossed her legs.At night,before sleeping,I wanked my cock and had one of the most terrific orgasms of my life.Later on,she asked me with a smile why I was moaning when I was sleeping and I felt very embarrassed.Since that day,our conversations became hotter and hotter while viewing erotic movies and one night I was somewhat shocked when she asked me how many girls I had fucked.She said "fucked"and not "slept with"I told her that I had done it with 5 different girls but that I was not satisfied and she asked me why and looking into her beautiful brown eyes,I told her"I HAVE A CRUSH SINCE LONG ON A GORGEOUS WOMAN,but she has not noticed it because I was 22 years younger than her and I told her that I would have liked to buy two beautiful strings and bras for her"She smiled,then looked at me and told me"You just buy them,offer them to the lady and if she accepts them,you will know that she also want you!"She left me wondering about that suggestion.One week after our conversation,I bought these two strings and when I went at her place,I gave them to her.She looked at these underwear and thanked me for the gift and I was in heaven when she asked me if I wanted to see them on her.I just could say one word"YEESSSSS!"Five minutes later she appeared in one of the pair of underwear.I was speechless because I saw. UNDER her acceptance what I had already seen when I had peeped on her.SHE THEN HUGGED ME ,THANKED ME AND started to kiss me to which I immediately responded.We pulled down all our clothes and ,she laid on her back on the sofa bed and asked me to suck her pussy.When I did so,and started to eat her clitoris,she started to moan louder and louder and,then weep with pleasure when I made her cum three times.She then asked me to mount her and put my big cock into her pussy and to fuck her the hardest possible.I gave her "full satisfaction" and afterwards she took me by my hands and went on her bed.We then fucked like animals during hours.She had been on "sex diet"for a long time and let herself go like a whore!Since then,we are lovers and God only knows for how long our incestuous but awesome sex relationship will continue!!I love you Jennifer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LIKED THE STORY AND GAVE IT A 5- [(☆☆☆☆☆-) 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A]

Mom is very special in the life of any child. In the life of a boy she wuite often is even more than that, for him she is the stuff his sexual dreams are made of. His mom is his first crush.

I was totally infatuated with my mom, & about three quarters of my jack-off fantasies were about her.

She was an ash blond woman with blue eyes, naturally moisturized skin; she was 5-11, hour-glass figure; her girlfriens from work used to tease her "how come a blond white woman has a black-woman's ass & thighs?" Her calves and ankles vould have been on a chorus line girl.

I will tell you what i first notice on a woman: shapely ass and thighs, hour-glass figure, really nice calves and beutiful ankles, & what i refer to as 'a very nice hright' (read, about 5-11).

I spied on my mom a lot, saw her bare naked... i vould write a story.

It was my destiny not to have sex with my mom & no person can escape their destiny (as a figure of speach).

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 7 years ago
WOW! What a story.

I hope you wrote a sequel. I'm going to look for it now. I want some of that.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 7 years ago
Mom's hairy cunt.

I grew up catching glimpses of Mom's hairy pussy and would love to eat her asshole.

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Fucking Awesome!

Great story , Dude! Added this one to my favorites!

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
Yes, It was AWESOME!

That truly was a great fantasy! Loved it!

victorianstiffvictorianstiffover 3 years ago
Brilliant. Loved every line

Thanks for a great story I loved it. Brilliantly written and well thought out

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

I liked this one. The scene in the kitchen with the cooking oil almost had me on the floor I laughed so hard. Someone should record that scene, just as it’s written, and post on YouTube, or some X rated vid-clip site. It would go viral in 24 hrs. Thanks for the laugh, blaster666.

garybluegaryblueover 3 years ago

What a great version of the accidental porking story. What caught my attention, though, was that you are a member of that very small group of people who actually know the difference between the transitive and intransitive verbs lay and lie, respectively. Good on ya.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

I'm already looking forward to the next chapter, thank you for sharing your imagination, talent and work with us!

Just one remark though: Who exactly has ever been feeling PLAGUED by immensely erotic dreams?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Greatly enjoyed the story. Although the oil incident did not seem believable, the rest of the story was believable. The respect, emotional chemistry, and sensual intimacy between mother and son reflects how I imagine such an affair would be. The sensitivity to each others emotional feelings and desires is what I would except from an incestuous affair between mature, mentally well-balanced, and self-assured adults. 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. I am in a relationship with my mom approximately 5 years now. It all started one day when I heard her speaking to her friend. He friend was telling her about a man she met and had sex. They confide about it and planned to keep it a secret as she don't want her husband to know.

When they finished talking mom realized I overheard the conversation. She told me that I should not tell anyone about it.

We started to laugh and agreed that no one will ever know about it. We then hugged each other and things went out of control. I fucked my mom and came inside her.

The next few days we didn't say anything about what happened. I broke the ice and told my mom how much I enjoyed fucking her and l am very much interested in having a relationship with her. She didn't answer and I left for work. Friday evening dad decided to go out with his friends. Mom told me that she wanted to talk to me. That was it. We fucked as soon as dad left. I came insideher twice that day. From then our relationship continue secretly. We are delighted to have a baby girl that dad thinks is my sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A nice tale.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a unique way to get them conjoined accidentally!

Totally believable. Really liked it. It’s hard to get a 5 star Eval on a very short story, but this is it.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great writer....

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

First time reading one of your stories and I'm glad that I did, this is great work. Thanks for the excitement and pleasure of a budding romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn censors. Thank God for the wayback. The original was completely inoffensive and much hotter. God I wish he'd cum inside her though.

fuze33fuze336 months ago

I want to read the version that bothered the mods. I read a story earlier about a mom getting gang raped in a barn before fucking her son. The original story of this cannot be worse than that.

TritonV9TritonV9about 1 month ago

Literally slipped and fell on a dick, lmao

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous