Mom Found It Prefect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,116 Followers

Karen rinses her body and between her legs and lets Jason replace her under the water. She takes her rag and begins to cleanse his cock tenderly. It has regained some of its firmness, impressing her. Jason shuts the water off and they exit the bathtub. Jason reaches for a towel and begins to dry his mother, padding her body. Karen places her right leg on the toilet for him to do the honors. She then takes the towel from him and returns the favor.

"We are going to bed, right?" He asks, with expectation in his tone.

"So you can more take liberties with my treasure?" She inquires. "We certainly are."

Jason is elated when he follows his mother to her room, knowing it will be her bed they will be be using. Her bedroom is painted an eggshell white with mahogany stained door and window trim. Her carpet and bed covering is an off white. He studies her nakedness as she pulls the bed covering down and as she starts to enter the bed, kneeing herself onto the rather high bed, he stops her progress and begins lavishing kisses on her smooth buttocks, his tongue sliding up the crack of her ass.

"Stop that! You are cruel making me quiver like that!" She scoffs. "I'm cold. I've got to get under the covers."

As she scoots away from him, his right hand reaches to lightly scrub her pussy, finding it warm and puffy.

"Stop taking liberties with your mother's pus......... treasure!"

She tries to cover up but Jason struggles to keep her uncovered, trying to slip between her legs, to force her legs back and get his chest between between them. Playfully, they struggle, Karen soon letting her son win. She watches him kiss her belly, blowing air into her belly button, then works his way down to her bushy mound, running his nose through her bush. Her breath catches, then a sigh escapes her when Jason puts his mouth and tongue to her pussy.

"My Lord, Jason, we are going to hell for this one!" She thinks.

There were no more words as he explores his mother's pussy with his tongue, his hands roaming over and stroking her thighs. Her hands play with his hair and ears. She occasionally lifts her torso to study his head between her legs. She is soon climbing the ladder. He pushs her knees back to give him more access. She takes hold of them, freeing his hands to palm her butt.

"Right there! Don't move! Right there!" She pleads. "Jason, please! AHHH FUCK DON'T" she gasps, instantly forgiving him for leaving her clit, when he shoves his tongue into her fuck hole, she, shoving her ass into his face as best she can. After a brief tongue fuckng, he returns to her clit. "Again! Please, one more time!" Jason's tongue enters her again, this time for a tongue fucking of half a minute. He repeatedly purges her juices from his mouth. They stream down the crack of her ass, wetting the sheet. Karen is panting hard when he returns to her clit. "Oh fuck! You sweet mother-fucker. Come up here. Hurry. I want your wonderful cock in me."

Jason scrambls up between his mother's legs, but freezes mid-way.

"I don't have a condom! I'll be right back."

Jason scrambles off the bed, rushes to his room, retrieves a condom out of a draw and rips it open on the fly. Nearing the bathroom door, he rushes in, tossing the condom wrapper into the trash and opens the mouthwash, taking a bit, spitting it out and rushes back to his mother's bedroom. Jumping onto the bed on his knees, finding his mother still positioned to be mounted, he tries to roll the condom onto his less than firm erection.

"Sorry, mom." He says apologetically, looking down. "I stopped to rinse my mouth with mouthwash."

"Come here, sugar." She beckons with open arms. As they snuggle, she offers, "If you're willing to give my treasuer such lavish pleasure, rest assured I will kiss your lips straight from my pussy, my sweet."

She seeks and acquires his erection and toys with it, pulling it, kissing his head. "Here it comes!" She chuckles within a short minute. "I believe it will go on now." Jason rolls slightly and quickly rolls the ill-fitting condom on. As he maneuvers to mount her, she places it to her. They couple, and instead of the frenzied fuck that was derailed, Jason cuddles his mother's shoulders, supporting his weight, and begins to fuck her with a slow rhythm.

"You are a wonderful lover." She praises.

The clock would show 11:30am. Mother and son, both butt-hole naked in the middle of the queen-sized bed, fuck in harmony in the brightly lit bedroom. For many long, long minutes their intercourse is tender, their hands roaming, their tongue fencing. But soon, as is inevitable in such cases, incestuous passion takes hold and their rhythm increases. Karen's knees ratchet firmly against his sides, her ass lifting, then, her buttocks flattening on the bed as he pushes down hard into her. Their labored breathing, panting, grunts and moans cause their loving, praising words to be replaced by vulgar banner. Karen voices her desires and Jason seeks to please.

"Fuck me harder!" She demands. "Your thick cock is spreading my pussy so wide! Just like that! Pound my ass, you mother-fucker! Harder!"

"I'm going to fuck your ass off!" He promised.

"Do it, then!" She prompts. "I never thought fucking could be this good!"

Jason lifts himself above her, supporting himself on his hands, stabbing at her. She grips her legs behind her knees, spreading her legs as wide as she can to give him access. With this shortness, he has to be careful not to pull out of her too far, to let his cock come out of her, before he can slam it home again. This position continued for a few long minutes, then, he drops onto her once more, taking her ass in both hands.

"Am I too heavy?"

"No. I'm fine! I'm better than fine!" She assures him.

Jason is not an experienced lover, but things come along quite naturally. He locks his mother in tight and begins to fuck her aggressively. Karen's ass is proactive, with her hands lying upon his back. Both are beginning to be dampened by perspiration. Karen's vagina is well lubricated and she feels no pain, just pleasure, from Jason's short length, but thick cock. He soon slows and again lifts himself above her, supporting himself on his hands, fucking her slowly. They stare into each others eyes, both content to be where they are.

"Let me get on top, sugar." She said.

Jason maneuvers from between her legs, flopping beside her. As she maneuvers, he slides in to replace her. To his surprise, she reaches to pull the condom off him. It pulls off easily.

"What are you doing, mom?"

"When we are naked together, call me Karen, okay, sweetie. I'm tired of this foolish thing. When we finish I will spermicide the hell out of my pussy. I'll make an appointment to get back on the pill. Between the pill and spermicide we can enjoy your cock better." As she is talking, she moves into position and, placing him, puts his cock inside her. She begins a methodical rock, accenting her ass, back and forth.

"I like this! I like this a lot!" She says, smiling down at him. "You like my breast? I know they're not much. Your hands feel so good on them. I think, with this thick cock of yours, I can come like this. Pinch my nipples...... a little harder."

She begins to ratchet up her rhythm and is soon climbing the ladder. Jason continues to manipulate her breast, thumbing and pinching her nipples. He studies the point of their coupling. His cock is as firm as he can remember. Soon, moaning deliriously, she drops her chest to his. His cock plops out of her, but it doesn't seem to matter. She lifts her ass and slams her pussy down onto his erection. She does this numerous times until she lets out an animal sounding moan of her completion. She holds her ass elevated, wimpering, and Jason reaches around to reinsert his cock into her. When it entered her, her legs frog-out involuntarily, dropping her ass, her whole body quaking, a growl coming from deep inside of her.

"Come over and fuck me!" She pleads, as she rolls to her back, Jason mounts her in a second. She fumbles to find his cock and put it to her, they coupled. "Grab my ass and lock me in tight!"

Jason, with hands full of ample, warm, smooth ass, begins fucking his mother with a determined rhythm to bring himself to ejaculation.

"Give it to me!" She demands. "Give me your cum, Jason. Shoot it into my pussy....... into my treasure. Fill mama's belly!"

It only takes a couple of minutes before Jason groans with completion, feeling exhilarated with the thought of his mother's treasure filled with his ejaculate.

Karen remains engaged until her son slows to a stop, then. "Let me up!" She exclaims, pushing him over gently. "I'll be back in a few minutes. Stay here in the bed."

Karen is gone or approximately 10 minutes. Returning to the bedroom, she approach her dresser and retrieves a pair of panties, black in color. Jason watches her step into them, proud that her treasure is now his, or, he hopes.

"You like these?" She asked, approaching the bed and turning in a circle for his appraisal.

"Very much!" He answers, then adds, "you've got a very nice ass!"

"Thanks!"

She enters the bed and sits thigh-to-thigh as he sits still nude, his legs outstretched, unashamed. She reaches to take his withered penis in her hand.

"It seems I wore it out." She chuckles.

"Did I wear your treasure out?" He quizzed.

"You sure did, sweetie." She replies affectionately. "There was a lot of cum in my tummy!"'

She removes her hand and they sit quietly for a few long minutes. Karen wonders what her son is thinking, watching him stare at his legs.

"So what do you think about what we have done?" She asks.

He turns his head slightly in her direction. "I know a mother and son should not be sexually intimate, but I cannot help but feel positive about us doing it. You apparently find me quite adequate. And, if I may be blunt, you fuck like a mink." He ends with a slight smile on his face.

"I don't think you have ever seen mink fuck, but I will take that as a compliment." She replies smiling back. "I got carried away earlier, taking that condom off you. You must not let me do that again. I will see the doctor Monday and then a couple weeks after that I think we will be good to go. I like the thought of your cum in me."

"Sooooo, this is not a one time thing?"

"I hope you don't want it to be! I expect we can continue on with our lives as usual. But, I certainly hope we will be intimate regularly. I do not have a man in my life right now, and not looking for one real hard. You may find me a nuisance. I like to fuck! I must say though, I insist you use a condom with any girl you bed."

"No problem, mom." He assures her, and adds, "I'm not really interested in finding a girl either."

"You are a free man. I want you to remember that!" She states. "All I require is respect at the proper times. In this apartment, you can give me all the attention your father used to give me."

"Wow, mom, Dad used to play with your ass all the time

"I think, you remember entirely too much." She replied teasingly, then, continued in a normal tone. "Well, you've had breakfast and a little pussy, now, I have to get dressed and clean house." She said, padding his leg.

"I'm going to watch the ballgame, I suppose." He said. "Do you think you might just put on one of my white shirts while your cleaning?"

"As long as you don't bother me, I suppose I can do that." She chuckled. "Later on, we will walk up the hill to Teresa's and have a pizza or lasagna. And if you're lucky, I might let you sleep with me tonight."

"You just told me I could give you all the attention dad dad did! So you need to keep your distance. Come within reach and I'm not going to be able to help myself."

"Agreed! I'll try to restrain myself unless I need a good ass squeezing." She teased.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,116 Followers
12