All Comments on 'Mom Gets In Trouble'

by stevie3624

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it a lot..........

Ooooh God.......

i really loved it a lot, the way it happn was gre8.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
The love of the son for his mother is described

A wonderfully written story of a son who knew that the woman who gave life to him, was the only woman that he wanted for the rest of his life.The deep and complicated love that she felt for her son finally forced her to except the fact that she was destined to be her sons only true love. I would love to read about the thoughts he has when he lays beside her, touching her body with tender caresses, and watching her mature belly swell with his baby.Recovering from mutual orgasms, looking into each others eyes, and feeling the total bliss of being one soul together...Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
EYEROLL!

Is the world REALLY so full of mother-lovers!!!???

Am I the ONLY guy never to have wanted his mother in a sexual way???

Sick FUCKERS!

docjessdocjessover 15 years ago
Great story

I hope you continue to write many more like it. AND for EYEROLL, if he dislikes this type of story so much,#1 no one is holding a gun to his head and #2 there is a word incest that identifies stories like this right under the title. SO eyeroll keep your eyes open. Stevie keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Never

Wanted anything sexual with my mother but have enjoyed some of these stories, would have never done it but writing is erotic, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
TAKE NO NOTICE

... of inane idiots like Eyeroll. Your story is clearly labelled Incest/Taboo so if they don't like this kind of story what the fuck are the doing reading it? Eyeroll - that shows their mentality calling themselves that - should take a long look at theirself in the mirror before casting aspersions at others. Go and get a Barbara Cartland out the library, you tosser, that's about the limit of your mentality. As for the author, your story was great, I hope you will stick two fingers up at ignoramuses like Eyeroll and give us people who enjoy incest as a fantasy the next chapter soon. All the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
he poured his milky semen up his mother's cunt

A great story from an author who never disappoints! Jason is filled with love for his mother, but like all fit, healthy boys he also wants to fill her cunt with his fresh young dick. He knows that that's where his fat prick belongs, where every boy's prick belongs, up between his mother's legs, up his own fucken birth canal. Jason's screwed lots of young cunts, but nothing--NOTHING!--can compare with having his big stiff cock up the cunt he popped out of, his own mother's! His mom feels the same way, her motherly twat has felt empty, incomplete, till her big good-looking son stretches and pounds it with his massive dick. Jason feels his milky semen sloshing around in his big balls, and, like with every son, it's the gift he most wants to give his mother and like all moms, it's the gift his mother most wants to get from her boy. As Jason spurts his rich potent sperm up into his mother, he yells, "Mom! Mom!" and his mother shakes like she's hit by an earthquake. Jason's hot young balls never let up, and he keeps on creaming his mother's gash again and again. The cocky young stud plans to plant his seed in the womb where he was once a baby, and as he unloads his balls he thinks to himself, "Here comes my baby sister!" A very moving story of love between a son and his mother!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Perfect

This an is an awesome story. Well written, carefully layed out, not rushed. Love to see another chapter. Some tit fucking too.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 13 years ago
Excellently told

That was a beautifully told love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
average

the story is good but not so passionate. you should be describe more about moms body, the best part of women is her buttock not boobs. you shuld be describe about how the son streap his mom and son should be perform some analsex with her. may be next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

This how you write a mother/son story,no unrealistic 40 in cock or mother just throwing it at him but love and desire.great build,story line,love the reluctance and wonderful ending-BG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another winner from this great author

This is such a terrific story of loving motherfucking that I doubt my words can do it justice. The mother is conflicted, just as one would expect. She loves her Jason like crazy, but...? Can she really allow her boy to stick his stiff fat prick up her mommy-hole, the very same hole he came out of as a little baby? She admires Jason's big prick, lovingly cups his balls (I love it when a mother cups her boy's balls), but can she let her son fulfill his dream of fucking his own mother? Mom goes back and forth on this dilemma, finally her burning motherly love--and her drenched motherly cunt--make the decision for her. Jason slides his big young cock up where both mother and son know it belongs. Jason had dreamed of this, but "there was nothing to compare to actually feeling his manhood encircled by the walls of his mother's vagina while feeling the sensations of moving in her grasping passage. And as he pushed deeper into his mother's womb he said, 'Oh mom, this is where I want to be, inside you, inside you.' " That is so true to life. Nothing can ever compare with the feeling of a boy's prick enveloped by a mass of warm, wet mommy-twat. Jason knows his stiff cock is safe and loved, that it's back home, his first and future home, his own mother's cunt. He tingles from head to toe, his prick feels electrical to him--and to his mom, who keeps cumming like crazy. Jason's filled with a fierce boyish pride that his own cock is doing this to his mother. Now he must claim his mother's mommy-hole as his own. He unloads his heavy balls and shoots his mother a huge twatful of his creamy semen, his loving gift to his mom, which she lovingly receives from her darling baby boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MISSING ONLY ONE THING

A baby.................

keki123keki123over 8 years ago
Beautiful story

loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A reluctant mom just needs the right persuasion!

Janice was now on birth control, and she felt hornier than she ever had before. When she was making out with Jason, and he was fondling her breasts, she burned to have him inside her each and every time. She began talking dirty, as her son's thrusting became more urgent as his climax approached. Oh, fuck me Jason, harder baby, give your mother that cum she needs so much," she'd shout!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucked

Nice to see him fucking his mother.me on there other hand my goal was to get mother pregnant and it did happen.when she told me she was had big smile on my face.I also told her you know your sister Rachel she is expecting too.she said what do you mean.I told her I knocked her up too.just keeping it in the family.even told her she is moving in with us too.my mom just looked at me said then looks like you started your own harem and I said yes and said just think you and your sister will be sharing the same bed with me too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I read what my nephew wrote about me being pregnant.yes my name is Rachel just say the way I became pregnant is that I teased him grabbing my tits after coming out of the pool to dry myself off.he came right up to me ripped off my top bottoms and pushed back in the pool jumped in too.pulled off his swim trunks swam up to me said want to be cock tease he said show you.grabbed me told me spread your legs so I can fuck you.told him what do you think that I am peace of meat you can fuck.i tried to get out of the pool and when I did he grabbed me got on top shoved his cock up my cunt and I screamed out loud saying you blastard your to big.he just looked at me shoved his cock real hard till bottomed out in me just kept on going and I was yelling that I am not protected he just jetted on fucking then I felt him getting ready then it happened he shot his cunt up inside me.when he was done told me now that I fucked you hope your pregnant.couple days later gave my nephew call saying you won I am pregnant and he said good now I can take care of you and told me to divorce his uncle move in with me.once my husband found out that I got pregnant he told me pack my bags and leave.which I did now living with him and my sister.when she Hurd that I got knocked up she gave me a hug said welcome to the family and she told me she was pregnant too with her sons baby too.both my sister and me that three of us are sleep in the same bed naked too.just to let you know my nephew forced himself on me got me pregnant.,

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Always the best incest,MOTHERS and SONS !!!!!!.^*!^*!^*!

When a story is written, the writer must always have

a great finish in his/hers head at the start. This one

told me you did. Great start and great finish. BRAVO !!!!!!

...THANK YOU 5++******...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hope he knocked up his mom more than once.got my mom pregnant 4 times by me then got gangbanged by my friends end up with two more kids.so now have 6 kids she got her tubes tied has gangbang party with us every weekend goes from Friday to Sunday night no sleep plus alot of cum in her belly cunt and assby time we are done room smells heavy of sex all cum leaking out of her told her to bad if you were not fixed you have more kids popping out of from all of us until you couldn't produce anymore kids.told you know your are whore slut and sperm bank she said yes.we have fist fucked her double to triple penetrate her cunt and ass.one day I pushed her on her back and took my fist shoved it into her cunt hard and screamed hit her womb hard just grabbed my arm then pulled her hand away kept hitting her womb with my fist until she yelled stop.then my fist clenched pulled out hard screamed and cum sametimd

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
Beautiful story of love.

All mothers and son should be so uninhabited.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous