All Comments on 'Mom Had To Be Right'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A different type of mother and son sex

I liked it.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
???

Clearly the average age of pregnancy has altered a bit since I was at school.

Betty was two years older than her son's 23 years. Having given birth to him so late in life she attributed to her frigid attitude towards sex.

Also... I think that I get what you're trying to say with that second sentence, but it's really badly written.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
enjoyed the entree of mom - son love with a plate of antagonism on the side

Serious fun is hard to depict . The author knows how to blend yang with ying for a quick, diverting tale.

TXhardsucker69TXhardsucker69over 9 years ago
Hot story, wording stunted the effect

Enjoyed the story line, of the mother being so stubborn to the point of getting naked in front of son and holding pussy open, and then of him giving in and fucking her good the next morning. But I have to say, the grammatical errors were pretty rough, and distracted from enjoying the story to the fullest. Would recommend getting someone who knows spelling and grammar proofread before submitting your stories. Again, the theme of the story was hot, and with correct wording would have really sizzled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what TF

she beckoned her son back to her, evening guided his cock back into her.

Jeff stiff armed himself over his mother, his legs extended, and continued to fuck his mother with a determined thrust, as she held her legs high and wind

evening???

wind???.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another fun story

Enjoyed this one also. Thanks for writing this fun read.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"you like that hole, don't you," she said

She means the hairy hole between her legs, the hole her boy Jeff came out of. His own mother's vagina. Well, when a mother asks her son that question, the only true answer the kid can give is, "fuck, yeah!" Does a boy like his own mother's vagina? He fucking loves it! Oh, he can lie to himself, suppress the truth, because that's what society tells him to do, on pain of severe guilt. But down deep the urge is always there. Jeff feels it in this excellent story. When his mother Ethel spreads her legs and brazenly shows him the hairy hole that was his entranceway into the world, he just cannot take his eyes off it. He gets so hard--harder than he's ever been with any other female--that his young cock is practically busting out of his pants. Jeff jams his head between his mommy's thighs, where it last was 23 years before, and devours her babyhole with fierce abandon. Then the boy slides his fine fat cock up between her legs up to his balls, and plugs what he calls his mother's warm wet "fuckhole." Jeff and his mom discover that that's exactly where his cock belongs, together with all the semen he's got in that heavy sack hanging down between his own legs. A son blowing his balls up his own mother's welcoming twat is the most beautiful sight in the world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3113 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.