All Comments on 'Mom Helps Her Son Wake Up'

by AZMotherLover

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
This touches on quite a few of my kinks. ...

I loved it.

Thanks

blaster666blaster666about 10 years ago
interesting

enjoyable read, well written

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 10 years ago
I'm glad he finally became the man his mom needed.

Now that he has taken control of his mom, he should be the one who wakes his mom up every morning by fucking her senseless since he is now sleeping in her bed.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting story

Some moms have more subtle techniques to improve sons behavior. Dressing with door partly opened will get son out of bed on time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice

Loved the day by day development. Excellent stuff

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
So, what's your deal? You just copy and paste other people's stories? Or you copy and paste, make some minor changes and call it "A New Story"?

I know I've read this same story -- not a similar one: you tried that with your "Mom Poses For Son" story posted today, and it was pretty lame -- I've read this story, lifted word for word (or as near to word for word as to make no difference).

So, I'll ask again: What's your deal? Are you like the music thieves who change a couple of notes and insist the song is now "their own"? You copy someone else's writing, put your name on it, and now it's yours?

I call bull-shit, loudly and clearly. Plagiarist.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
Respond to the accusation, if you're claiming your innocence.

If you aren't a plagiarist, respond to the accusation. If you simply get the complaint taken down without responding to the accusation, that's pretty much an admission of your guilt.

If I had the time, I'd go through the thousands and thousands (and thousands) of stories here to find the original. I don't. If this story rings bells for anyone else who DOES have the time, please put this story-thief in their place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: Respond to the accusation, if you're claiming your innocence.

If you’re gonna accuse someone of plagiarism, it’s up to YOU to prove it. The accuser has the burden of proof. When I see a story that I think is stolen, I’ve made sure I have the proof before I contact literotica.

<P>

You may be right, but just saying “you stole this” is not enough. Give a title, a link, a website, something besides “I think I read this somewhere before.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"I read somewhere that a man takes what he wants. I want you, I'm taking you."

That's Tom talking to his mother Janelle in this excellent story of hot motherfucking. The comments of the jerks who claim that the author is a plagiarist are annoying. They somehow sense that this is the same story "word for word" that they've read before. If they remember it's the same story "word for word" how come they can't remember the title or any part of it? Cite the alleged original story or else stop maligning a promising new contributor of great tales of son into mom fucking. Meanwhile the rest of us will enjoy AZ's fine works, including this one. Janelle is a devious woman. She's madly attracted to what her big strong boy Tom's got jumping around in his pants, even thinking about whats lurking behind his fly gets her wetter than she's ever been before. But mom has a kink. She wants to be totally dominated by her son, made to submit to him, forced to serve his big hard cock. Janelle allows Tom to slurp her twat, she sucks off his big cock, she even lets him fuck her. But to see what her son will do, she insists on being in full control, including limiting him as to times and days (no weekends). Tom goes along--until something clicks in his head. A MAN TAKES WHAT HE WANTS, she'd written on her delectable body. Now Tom, the proud young cock-carrier and balls-bearer, decides he'll just take what he wants--and what he wants is his own mother's cunt whenever he fucking feels like it. He stops her from going out "clubbing," he forces her to submit, she pretends to resist, he's a strong boy and he exerts his strength. His mother is helpless, as she always wanted to be. He shreds her clothes and his own, his stiff powerful prick is in full view, seeing it mom's like a deer caught in the headlights, and the boy just shoves his big prick up his mother's sopping wet twat, the same twat he came out of. Tom gives her the fuck of her life, of his too, and he ends by blowing his hot young balls and shooting a huge dose of semen up where he was once a baby. He'll be doing that a lot from now on.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
Response to the whiners who fear the word "plagiarist":

For the anonymous person who said the burden is on me to prove plagiarism: There are over 10k stories on this site that involve mother/son incest. This story isn't up for a Pulitzer, and I'm not going to spend hours sifting through stories to find the one in question. So, spare us the essay on how wonderful the story is. For fuck's sake, the way you went on about how amazing it was, and how amazing the author is, I half-suspect YOU'RE the author hiding behind the curtain of an anonymous comment.

For the previous whiner: I didn't say I "think" I've read it before. I'm certain I've read it before. The problem is that I've been a regular reader of the stories here going back nearly 15 years. I've got a good memory, but I don't have the gift of total recall, and, once more, I'm not going to sift through thousands of possible stories (assuming the tags help narrow the search even a little, there are still 10k + stories here with mom/son incest).

If the author ripped off a story, which we KNOW happens here from time to time, all they have to do is respond to the accusation. "I based the story on something that's been rattling around in my head for a while..." "I read such and such, and thought 'I can do that. I can write a better version of that.' And so..."

The person who pretends to not know they've been called out? A little hard to believe. And if they can't provide a plausible reason for why their story is so eerily similar to someone else's previously written work, it doesn't exactly trumpet their innocence.

So, instead of reading the bitching and whining of people telling me the onus of proof is on me, why am I not reading a response from the author? Even a claim of "...loosely based on..." is better than silence.

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoverabout 10 years agoAuthor
From the Author

I am the original author of every story I post, here and elsewhere. You are correct that this story, in a different version, has been posted elsewhere, but I wrote that one, too.

Thanks for your concern, I don't like theives anymore than the next guy.

Warmest regards,

AZMotherLover

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoverabout 10 years agoAuthor
There's this new thing...

Have you ever heard of "Google"? I just googled one random line of dialog from my original story and the first result was this story posted elsewhere.

I find your google skills lacking, sir!

Warmest regards,

AZMotherLover

Laguna852Laguna852about 10 years ago
response to plagiarism claim

You're right the story isn't up for a Pulitzer or anything so what's the big deal? Why make a big scene and get so passionate about a story that you clearly didn't even enjoy? I could understand if you loved the story and wanted the "real" author to get their due credit but since that's clearly not the point I don't get what your deal is. Whether its trolling or being an attention whore just move on.

To the author: I wasn't as into this story as your other one but it was decent enough for as short as it was. An interesting concept with the messages guiding him to what she really wanted while she keeps up the strict rules would be even better if it was flushed out and developed a little more but for what it was I'd give it a C+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
pleasr more like this

please write more stories like this is was magical and well writen and at the end the fake rape was so sexy and hot ;)

damnmedamnmeabout 10 years ago

Tom must be slowest guy on the planet.

cem81778cem81778about 10 years ago
Great story.

Love the story.

I'm glad tom finally figured it out. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt during the first weekender being shot down but it took him way to long to have his aha moment. I think it would have been hot if he had woken up early on Saturday and "woke up" his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

I just finished your story and thought it was a great read. I felt your warning at the start about some people's opinion about the "rape" scene was unnecessary. The son's "rape" of his mother was perfectly written. Great job. 5 out of 5.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 10 years ago
There is one problem

It's not longer.

I loved it and wanted more of it. The warning about the rape scene was unnecessary because it wasn't a rape (she literally asked for it) and it was a huge spoiler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this story was so hot!!!!

my mom wakes me up every day like this.......... since we sleep in the same bed anyway. ;-}

nicebreezenicebreezealmost 10 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

I was wet the whole read. you have really captured the heat between this mother and son. She was so hot i'm surprised it took him that long to catch on to what she really wanted on the weekends. What a hot ..sexy erotic story. I know she enjoyed her sons big thick cock. you are a gifted writer.. you had me wet before her 1st visit to his bed...please write more I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lacks so much of a story lost interest after first page.

The first page was great but finally when you see the name of a weekday on after a few paragraphs i lost interest quickly. I mean would it kill you to talk from his perspective, or hers while he is at school or work. By not doing that you leave out so much, and having something written on her stomach isn't going to change anything. This is a 2 star story!!!

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 10 years ago
Hot, but you spoiled your own story....twice!

....what a disappointment. Mondays through Fridays were fine, better than fine, they were hot; intense even. But you spoiled it at the beginning by telling us the end. Unforgivable. Then just before the end you said, 'nut butter.' NUT BUTTER!!!!! Really? Who uses a stupid meaningless phrase like that? It brought me out of my reverie as I tried to digest the words. However; it 'was' a good, well written story, and your English is better then most, but sadly spoilt for me by the aforementioned grouses. It will not, however, prevent me from reading more of your work. Regards from South London.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
even for a story that is found in many forms and

in many locations around the internet, you managed to make it quite mediocre.

PNR2PNR2over 9 years ago
Was a good read...

Maybe the overall theme isn't that new but, aside from what I thought was a too brief build up, it was generally a good story... Almost any story theme; even something overdone, or redone, can be good entertainment... Romance songs in any genre, multi-episode movies from cowboys to sci-fis like star wars and star trek, book series from Jean Auel's Clan of the Cave Bear to most anything done by Steven King, or a plethora of top directors... They're all good... Anything well composed and put together is worth enjoying; and, it sells... Hook the readers on the individual personalities and, emotions and passions between them, and your story can be about navel lint and, it'll still work... Don't listen to the armchair critics here... Just write well and, try to leave out the "nut butter" slang next time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great idea

great story nice progression. ended nice could have used a lil more force in taking her at the end. but over all nice read and stroke material

it5ju5talxit5ju5talxover 8 years ago
Hot story

Very well written, and I appreciate that you cover a variety of niches here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Resistance always makes it easier.

Mommy's plan to go to the boy now clad in her pantyhose and high heels, made a decision to get the fetish for the incestuous mommy slut now in conjunction with the boys horny urgent need for the next passionate and hot times. The mommy of course acted as she was being used and forced to partake in a kinky and incestuous act of depravity. "No son, we can't do this, it's INCEST! "COME ON, Mom, you KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO DO IT! " "SON, Please , it's not right " OH GOD! I LOVE YOU MY BABY " With that, the debauchery of the taboo increased. Alright, I'll let you if you are gentle and you will not tell anyone, this will be our special secret. ....

curiousmommy47curiousmommy47about 8 years ago
waking up my son.

I went in to wake my son some time during the night he has thrown covers off there all hard was one of the biggest cocks I had seen.even hard his head covered with his foreskin. ( at that time I had been a widow 2 years) I knew I should just walk out his cock just drew me to it I just had to hold it as I holding it it felt so hard yet so soft I could feel sons heard beat . I finally pulled sheet over him waking him for school at 15 his cock was a 8.5" uncut monster often wounder how many other moms have gone threw this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW,

Very, very good. Well written and planned. This is the first of your stories I have read, and very much looking forward to more. thanks. v

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot, with a few flaws

First, I must say that I enjoyed the story a lot and gave it a definite 5. I especially liked the spirit of the mom, as she was in control all the way, forcing her son to abide by her rules. I like the way she gradually revealed that she actually wanted him to show his own spirit and take some of that control away from her--but not all of it. Now the flaws: First, the punctuation and capitalization are a disaster, even though the wording doesn't require much change. Next, the wake-up mornings are too strung out--too many of them, although you do a fairly decent job of varying them. Then (one of my pet peeves) there is anal intercourse, which I despise, but I normally can tolerate it. But anal intercourse followed by cock sucking? My God, man! But just a few minor changes could make this into a masterpiece, so good work, AZ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Super horny

I liked it..well done

ud1234ud1234over 5 years ago
well done

confused me a bit at first then I get it. Different story line.

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesabout 4 years ago

Please please, I don't write comments very much but I have to say something here

That was THE BEST GODDAMN story ever!!!

I really hope you write more about this story, please don't let it end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Continue the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Q. How come so many stories, and alot of comics. The son always acts like a POS, towards their Moms. I find that is a really shitty attitude for a character to have, then they have the Mom, have sex with the POS.

* Like this story, why did the son have to be such a POS. Then the Mom has sex with him, the sons attitude killed this story before it even started. So, I'm giving Tom to Leticia to raise. And this is after she is released from the jail, due to some misshapp. She dates toms father and she moves in. Months go by and toms dad goes away for work for a month. Three days in and she's waking tom up. He gives her lip, so this being the third morning, she comes into his room, hammers him in the head until he doesn't move, then she cuts him into easier to handle pieces. Stuffs him into garbage bags and brings him to the dump. The End... Much better... Characters like tom, don't deserve good Mom's, they deserve POS like Leticia...

johnstang2johnstang2about 3 years ago

This is the second of your stories to hit my favorites. I just love your stories. I don't think the son acted like a POS. I thought he acted like a typical teenager. Even though he is 18, 18 is still a teen. Twenty is not. 13 thru 19 is the teen years. Enjoy them and be rebellious. After all your teenage years only comes once.

Now to make sure you are one of my favorite authors.

Also could you please write more stories.

Thanks,

John

LaflameDiaLaflameDiaalmost 3 years ago

So many great stories unfinished by dead artists

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Wish there was a way to know when a writer has died, just to memorialize them if nothing else....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Its good for a son to fuck his mother. There's no denying biology, and everyone knows deep down that its righteous. A loving mother is right to spoil her son with her prim and dainty anus, just as she nurtures him with sweet, wet twat. Thats what a mother is good for, loving her son. Romancing St. Eve, she gives us the wisdom of her cunt, and we understand what our boner is good for when we fuck her senseless in the bitch position, making Mom a mother again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

LOVED IT!

The escalating text messages she wrote on her own body really did it for me.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594193 months ago

Nicely done bravo

🤯🧠🧟‍♀️👏👏👏👏👏👏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous