Mom Helps Her Son Wake Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom opened his eyes just in time to see his cock sliding into his mom's asshole. The soft petals of her womanly flower were hanging wide open. She had the word's 'PROPERTY OF MY SON' written on her belly.

"Morning mom." he said as she began sliding her ass up and down on his oily cock.

"Morning baby, how are you feeling?" she spread her pussy with one hand, showing him the wet, pink interior while balancing herself with her other hand.

"Good, mom, good. How are you this morning?" he smiled at her, enjoying the way her tight sphincter gripped his cock.

"I feel great, but this isn't the best way to do this. Can we move around a bit?" she got up off his cock and got on all fours with her ass pointing in the air.

He got on his knees behind her and slowly inserted his thick cock into her well lubricated anus. "Better, mom?" he noticed the words 'ANAL WHORE' were scrawled on her ass.

"Much better. Mmmmm." she moaned into his pillow.

He pounded her ass as hard as he could until he came inside her. "Ohhh yeah." after he came, he pulled out of her ass and she moved around to take him in her mouth. She licked him clean and then got up and left without saying another word. He saw that she'd left the bottle of lotion on his nightstand.

*

The next morning, Friday, Janelle crept quietly into Tom's room. She pulled back his sheet and took his cock in her mouth. He woke up and saw her beside him, sucking his cock.

"Morning, mom."

"Morning, baby. I thought I'd let you decide how we wake up this morning. Don't say anything, just do whatever you want."

He pulled her up so she was on her back beside him. He leaned over and sucked her tits, then he got on top of her between her legs. Looking down, he saw the words, 'TRY HARDER NEXT TIME' written on her stomach. "Maybe she's trying to tell me something." he thought. He put his cockhead against her swollen labia and pushed slowly forward.

"Oh, baby." she whispered as he drove into her.

He pounded her hard, driving her into the mattress until they both came. Afterward he laid on top of her, kissing her neck.

"Mom, I've got to ask about the writing on..."

"Shhhh. You know I don't like to talk during our special wake up time."

*

The next morning was Saturday. Tom woke up alone. "Damn it! I hate saturdays." he thought as he looked at the clock. "6 am? WTF?" he tried to go back to sleep, but just tossed and turned for an hour. "Might as well take care of it myself." he thought as he jerked off. After he came, he put on some sweats and went to the kitchen.

"Look who's up before noon. What's the occasion?" she asked as she sat at the table, drinking her coffee.

"I couldn't sleep. I hate the weekends." he sat down, slumping in his chair.

She got up and stood next to him, stroking his hair. "Awww, what's wrong? You used to love the weekends. No getting up early, no school. Just think, school's out in a few weeks and then you can sleep in every day this summer. Three whole months." she paused to let that sink in. "Won't that be nice?" she smiled at him.

He turned white like he'd seen a ghost. "What? I don't want to sleep in, I want you to..."

"I told you not to talk about our special wake up time. Maybe you can figure out another way to get what you want." she sat back down and crossed her legs.

He noticed for the first time that she was dressed differently today. Usually she wore jeans or sweats around the house, but today she was wearing a short, pleated skirt, and a tight t-shirt. He could see she wasn't wearing a bra. "You look sexy, today, mom. New outfit?" he asked.

"I bought a few new things, but that's no way to talk to me. I'm your mother, I'm not supposed to be 'sexy' to you. How about, 'you look nice' or, 'you look good in that'."

"Sorry, mom. You look nice today." he said, as his cock tented the front of his sweats.

"Thank you, sweetie."

The rest of Saturday dragged on, then Sunday came and went just as slowly. Tom couldn't get to sleep on Sunday night, no matter how many times he pulled his pud.

*

Monday morning, Janelle crept quietly into Tom's room. She straddled him and whispered in his ear. "Good morning, baby. I missed you."

"Oh, mom, I missed you, too." he said as he kissed her on the lips.

She reached down to guide him into her opening. "Mmmmmm." she moaned as she took him all the way inside her.

He thrust his hips up at her. It didn't take him long to cum, and he held tight onto her cheeks while he pumped his seed deep in her womb.

After he let go of her, she sat up, moving her hips in a circle while his erection subsided. Finally he slipped out of her. "Are you awake now, baby?"

"Yeah, mom. I'm wide awake." he saw the words 'A MAN TAKES WHAT HE WANTS' written on her belly today. "Mom, what does..."

"Shhh. It's time to get ready for school, baby." she got up and walked out.

*

The next morning, Janelle crept quietly into Tom's room. She pulled back his sheet and got on top of him. She sat up on his cock, rubbing it between her thick, juicy labia.

Tom opened his eyes. "Morning mom." today, the words 'FIFTY NO'S AND ONE YES EQUALS YES' were written on her stomach.

"Morning, baby. Did you sleep well?" she asked as she sat up a bit to allow his hard cock to slide into her. "Mmmmmm."

"Like a baby, mom." he pulled her down on top of him, then rolled her over, staying inside her the whole time. He kissed her passionately as he fucked her, slowly at first, then working up to a medium pace. "Oh God!" he cried out as he shot his cum into her. Afterwards, he laid on top of her, holding her tight for a few minutes, before pulling out of her and rolling onto his back.

"Time to get out of bed, baby." she got up and walked out without saying another word.

*

The next morning, Janelle crept quietly into Tom's room. She pulled back his sheet and laid down next to him, stroking and squeezing his cock while she kissed his neck.

Tom woke up to his mom's stroking. Without saying a word, he rolled her over onto her stomach, got behind her and pulled her hips up to his. After sliding his cock into her wet pussy, he fucked her doggie style while he poured lotion on her asshole from the bottle she had left by the bed. He rubbed the lotion in, sticking two fingers inside, then he pulled his cock from her pussy and pressed it to her anus, slowly pushing it in. As his balls touched her wet snatch, he finally spoke, "Morning, mom."

"Good morning, baby." her voice was muffled because her face was buried in a pillow.

He pounded her ass deep and hard, his balls slapping against her clit.

"OH GOD!" she screamed into the pillow as she came.

"Unnnnggh" he grunted as he filled her rectum with jizz, then he pulled out and moved over so she could take him in her mouth.

She sucked his dick eagerly, tasting the cherry flavored lotion, and her own ass. When he went soft, she let him go and stood up by his bedside. "That was nice, baby. Time to get ready." she stayed there long enough for him to read the words 'YOU CAN'T RAPE THE WILLING' written on her stomach, then she walked out.

He sat there, trying to figure out what all the messages written on her body meant. He got a pad of paper and wrote them all down, as best as he could remember, then he went to take his shower.

*

The next morning, Janelle crept quietly into Tom's room. She pulled back his sheet and straddled his face, gently rubbing her pussylips on his lips. "Tom, baby. Time to wake up."

He woke up and felt her wet pussy on his face. He could smell her musk, and he sniffed deeply. "Morning mom." he said, then he tongue fucked her as deep as he could.

"Oh, baby." she murmered as she pulled him close, holding on to his hair. Soon, she had her first orgasm. "Yes." she whispered as she kept smashing her pussy into his face. She had another orgasm, then another, until it got so intense she couldn't take it any longer. "OH FUCK!" she screamed as she pinned his ears back with her knees. She fell over on her side and curled up into a ball, twitching and spasming like she was having a seizure. Finally she calmed down, rolled onto her back and spread her legs, pulling them up to her chest. "Come give me a hug, baby."

He climbed on top of her and kissed her, letting her taste her juices while he slid into her pussy. He fucked his mother, and soon shot a wad of cum into her. He looked down to see 'DON'T STOP, NO MATTER WHAT' on her stomach.

"I love you, mom." he whispered in her ear.

"I love you too, baby." she whispered back. "Time to get up now." she got out of his bed and walked away.

He wrote the message down on the pad by his bed, then went to the shower.

*

The next morning, Friday, Janelle crept quietly into Tom's room. She mounted him and he fucked her until they both came. As she sat up on top of him, he saw that she was wearing a t-shirt with the phrase, 'JUST DO IT' on the front

"That was nice, baby. Too bad tomorrow's Saturday. I'm going to miss our special wake up time."

"Me too, mom. Me too."

"Until monday..." she kissed him on the lips one last time before getting up and leaving his room.

He wrote the message down on the pad by his bed, then went to the shower.

*

Saturday morning Tom woke up early again. "Aw shit. It's Saturday." He laid in bed, trying to go back to sleep, but it was no use. He jerked off, then went to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal.

"Up early again?" she asked. She was wearing another tight t-shirt with no bra, but today she had short shorts on.

"I can't sleep. Must be hungry or something." he poured the cereal while he stared at her tits.

"You're a growing into a big strong man, you body needs more nourishment now." she sipped her coffee while aimlessly circling a finger around her nipple.

"Yeah mom, that's why I can't sleep." he ate in silence, then went to his room. He read the phrases on his notepad and started to see a pattern emerge. Was she asking him to force himself on her? Did she want him to overpower her? Rape her even? He thought about it while jerking off. "She is dressing more provocatively lately." he thought.

They ate lunch in silence, dinner too. He was in his room after dinner when she knocked on the door.

"Tom, are you in there?"

"Just a sec, mom." he put his cock back in his pants and opened the door.

"Sorry to bother you, sweetie. I wanted to let you know that I'm going out, and I won't be home until late, maybe not until tomorrow."

"Where are you going?" he asked while he took a look at her outfit. She was wearing a white dress shirt that was open halfway down the front. She had on a short tight black mini skirt, and below that, she had on black thigh high stockings. There was about an inch of bare skin between the top of her stockings and the bottom of her skirt, and he could see black lace garters attached to the top of her stockings, dissappearing under her skirt. She had on more makeup than she usually wore, and her lipstick was bright red.

"I'm going out to a new club that just opened. I haven't been dancing in so long..."

"You look smokin' hot in that, mom. If you go out dressed like that, somebody's going to take advantage of you." his cock was straining against his jeans.

"I hope so. I've been single for too long. I need to find a man, a real man who'll treat me the way I need to be treated." she kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear, "Don't wait up, baby.", then she turned around and walked to her room and grabbed her purse, digging for her car keys.

Tom decided that it was now or never. He glanced down at the notepad. "A man takes what he wants." he said to himself as he left his room.

She was just opening the front door to leave when he grabbed her and slammed it shut. He took her wrists in his hands and held her against the wall. "I'm not letting you go anywhere tonight, mom." he kissed her on the lips.

She turned away from him. "Let me go right now young man!" she yelled at him.

"You need a man? I'm right here. I'm your man now, and you're my woman." he sucked on her neck.

"You're not my man, you're my son, and I'm your mother. You can't do this. Let me go, please."

"I'm not a man? What does this feel like to you?" he put her hand on his hard cock. "Is that man enough for you?"

"Let me go, now! I'm warning you." she struggled to get free.

"I read somewhere that a man takes what he wants. I want you, I'm taking you." he let one hand go long enough to rip her shirt open, exposing her breasts.

She tried to push him away, but he was too strong. "You're scaring me, Tom. Please stop this."

He pressed his cock against her, holding her against the wall. "I'm so hot for you right now, mom. Stop fighting me so we can make love."

"No Tom! Please don't rape me." she tried to push him away.

"I've also read that you can't rape the willing." he put his hand under her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties. "You're soaking wet down here mom. Your pussy feels willing to me."

"You can't touch me there, I'm your mother. This isn't right."

"I'm your mother!" he said in a high pitched voice, mocking her. "You're my mother, and you're my woman. You belong to me now. Understand?" he pulled her skirt up around her waist.

"No, Tom. Please, no."

"Fifty no's and one yes equals yes." he turned her around and pulled her shirt all the way off. "Say 'yes', mom. You know you want to." he pulled his cock out and pressed it against her ass.

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" she cried out.

"I like your garter belt, mom. Did you wear that just for me?" he felt her silky stockings, then turned her around to face him.

"Please, Tom. You've got to stop." she said a little less forcefully this time.

"Mom, you know I won't stop, no matter what." he rubbed his cock against her pussy. "Say yes, mom. Just do it."

"Tom, please..."

He kissed her and she kissed him back this time. "Please, what?" he whispered in her ear as he pinched her nipple.

"Tom, please fuck me." she whispered.

"I can't hear you, mother." he reached around and rubbed his finger on her asshole.

"Please, fuck me, Tom. I need you baby." she said a little louder.

"Are you sure?" he sucked on her neck.

"Yes. Yes! YES! I need you to fuck me, please."

Without another word, he picked her up in his arms and carried her to her room. He set her down on her bed and took his pants off, then he got between her legs and slid right in, she was so wet. "Your pussy feels so hot, mom. Does my cock feel good inside you?"

"You're so big, baby. I love the way you feel. I want to feel your cum inside me. Fuck me, Tom." she pulled on his ass.

He pounded her as hard as he could. "I'm going to cum, mom. You're so hot."

"Yes! I want to feel it. Deeper! Harder!" she cried as she came. "Oh god. I'm cumming. Oh fuck!"

"Oh shit!" he pushed deep into her while filling her with his nut butter. "Oh fuck, that feels so good."

When he finished, he rolled off her and lay on his back. "That was so intense, mom. The best ever."

"It's always better when you have to work for it." she said as she stroked his chest. "You were so good, Tom, so forceful and manly. I was worried that you might not have it in you."

"I wasn't sure you wanted me to do that. I know women like to be dominated, but I didn't want to hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me, you were perfect. You know I love you more than anything in the world, don't you?"

I know mom, and I love you too, but I'm going to fuck you anytime I want from now on. Are you going to fight me like that every time?"

"Probably a little. I'm not just going to give it to you. What do you think I am? A whore?" she smiled at him and moved down to suck his cock.


The End

Author's note:

Your comments, votes, and suggestions are always appreciated. That's how we get paid around here.

12