All Comments on 'Mom, I Want You To...'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Love your work. Your stories just get better and better. Don't stop.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 9 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Love your new story very hot . If this is the new type story you are going to do I will be one of your biggest fans .Great job can't wait for more an easy 5 for this one ......

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Yes an enjoyable story

First story of the year, and so soon.

Do you ever rest?

Thanks again

ES

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 9 years ago
Great start for 2015

This is a great way for you to start 2015 . 5 *'s

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 9 years ago
^__^

Good and hot story. Thanks a lot for sharing. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Incredible as always. One of my favourites on the site. Personally, I get very distracted by not capitalising CD and things like that but if that's the worst part of your story you're doing very well! Keep up the great work :)

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I want you to . . . .

write more,

and thanks for the smiles.

"So anyway... she decided to do a three sixty"

not much of a change if you do a 360. You turn all the way around, back to the same place you started.

and

"I'd been working out a lot lately in order to try out for the freshman varsity team in the fall and everything hurt."

What is a freshman varsity team? I have never heard of a varsity team just for freshmen, most are on the junior varsity.

xxiloveincestxxxxiloveincestxxover 9 years ago
one hell of a read

been a while since i read one of yours and damn i wasnt disappointed. 5*** all the way.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Another classic LC! Five plus stars. My two favorite topics: mom/son fucking and mind control! Bravo!!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 9 years ago
Well done

A nice dodge out of Mind Control creepiness and rapey moral quagmire at the end. We get the Mind Control Fantasy without the moral baggage of nonconsent.

Anyway, fun, hot story. Good sex. I'm glad Mom didn't get shared with the creepy friend.

boaman007boaman007over 9 years ago
great story

5 stars, I really enjoyed your writing. Excellent well thoughtout story line.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 9 years ago
5*****

Great story. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A favorite!

Great story. Five stars and added to favorites. The only thing I would have liked to see is a firmer answer to the friends perving over his mom. The elbow to the stomach should have come when he asked her to show her ass.

Still, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written..

Great story and enjoyable to read! And more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story loved it

One of the best story I've read so far

mabell3368mabell3368over 9 years ago
Better

Good concept and fewer errors than usual. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If it weren't for monster babies....

Id have no problem with this. Hot as hell even then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one hot fucking story

well done I would have loved the way she wanted to fuck and suck keep on trucking tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Loved this story! I too would have loved to fuck my sister at that age! Still would!

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
That was so hot

My sister and I could use that tape and seminar. *****

motordaddymotordaddyover 9 years ago
I feel society

has wronged so many people. Family loving should be no problem as long as all involved are adults and no one is taking advantage of another or using force. I have had relations with a step sister and an aunt in my younger years and would still love to have a go at a cousin I have wanted for over 40 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another masterpiece

Another amazing story from your wonderful repetoire!! I love the details of the stories (especially the ones with lots of breast play) and your writing is wonderful. I will sometimes skim through stories here, but I read every word of yours.

Well done again !!

Wahoos1000Wahoos1000over 9 years ago
Excellent!

As always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh Dear!

Oh Dear - yet another misuse of "lied"! Will you never learn English?

"Lied" is the past tense of "to Lie" ie to tell an untruth!

You should have said "I had LAIN down...." being past tense of "Lay"!

English lesson over - get it right please in future!

Story line was SOOOOO predictable! Boring in the extreme!

Ah well, I'm sure there must be other scenarios you can make better job of future - if not 2015 looks like being a famine year!

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 9 years ago
...a great read lovecraft..!

I'm quite busy and don't get on literotica very often these days but this story reminded me of the quality of tales we would get from alwayswantedto. Well paced with just the right amount of sexiness; all around it is well told. 5 stars! Please, keep them coming.

hornacekhornacekover 9 years ago
This deserves two separate grades

For 90% of the story I would have given it 5 stars. It was a great take on a hypnosis story, very well done.

Then we got the ending where, surprise, she was never hypnotized at all. What a let-down. And the rest of the story doesn't work upon re-reading knowing this. That ending alone is 1 star.

What a cop-out.

lovecraft68lovecraft68over 9 years agoAuthor
@ hornacek

My friend you are entitled to your opinion and if the story was not to your liking for whatever reason then I have no issue with you expressing that and voting poorly in accordance, Not every story is for everyone.

I generally do not reply to comments bad/good, but will on this one because it involves something I take very seriously; Consent.

I have no issue with people who enjoy writing or reading stories of non consent, to each their own. But these are my stories so will reflect my personal views.

One of those views is that people who think mind control stories are anything short of rape are deluding themselves. Again, I have no issue with anyone who enjoys rape fantasy, but I have issue with people who try to hide their true kink under the guise of plot device.

If a person puts someone under hypnosis and takes advantage of them and they wake up and don't know what occurred that is no different than date rape. No difference whatsoever.

The mind control stories here should be in non consent/reluctance, but for some reason there is a delusion this is not the same. The most common trope there is some prudish/bitchy woman is put under a spell and made to do sexually degrading things they would not normally do, many times with multiple men. That is not consent it is rape.

So I am sorry you were let down by "Mom" revealing she was 'awake' all along. But fact is I will not pen what I feel is a non consent story. That's my opinion and I do not claim it is the 100% correct one, but it is the correct one for me.

If non con is your kink, by all means enjoy it, but you won't find it here. I have written some borderline scenes in SWB and have one story in NC/R but they are where they specifically belong and in context and readers were warned in advance.

In general for a story like this, I deliver the fun we come here for, not abuse. I hope you can respect my stance as much as I respect your opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
incest is best!!

I gave you a 4 out of five. If you had continued the story and gotten your mother pregnant, I would have given you a five. My mother and I had a loving affair for almost ten years and we had 4 children together. Dad was never aware. We would have continued on and had more but I was transfered to the west coast and had to leave mother in the midweat.

homerjayhomerjayover 9 years ago
wonderful

5 stars my friend. you write the best stories. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When is the next Chapter

This was a great story. I love the twist with ending, so it can only lead us into the next chapter or chapters of what type of slut mom really wants to be, so many options available!!!!

KnightlyKnightlyover 9 years ago
Loved the story.

I first look at grammar and spelling. If it's bad, I quit reading and move on. Obviously I kept reading. I liked the premise, and the twist at the end was gold. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
came everywhere reading

awesome story and well paced. can't wait for more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice

Nicely done. good build up. Like MOST stories in literotica, the love/lust making is left a little dry. Writers here in literotica need to use better, long lasting word descriptions during the love making. There are many ways to entice the reader during love making. It seems most writers in this forum lack "Juice build up skills." The lack of this skill in most writings here in literotica are really affected during the oral sex parts. You have skill, you just need to work harder to really pull the reader into your stories. One tip is, don't rush specific love making, draw it out. Use writing like, "She slowly hovered over his manhood, watching the delicious head swelling. With her heart racing, and tender hands trembling the possessed mother slowly moved towards her son's erect flesh." Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome story!

Needless to say, i hope there are more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sexy mom

I have always loved to read mom/son stories. Wish I would have had a mom like her. Just saying.

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaabout 9 years ago
Another great one!

When I want to read a good story that is well written with a little humor but also extremely erotic I am never disappointed when I start one of your stories! The build up, the sexual tension, the development of the characters and the sexy dialogue always makes the story very enjoyable.

Thank you for sharing!

Cheers

L

PeterrowlandsPeterrowlandsabout 9 years ago
Oh lovecraft....

You are one of literotica's best.

You write with Intelligence, wit and most of all reason in both Meanings.

I love and appreciate your work greatly.

Many thanks,

Peter

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
great writing.

Your stories have such incredible suspense and are so erotic, I just can't stop reading. Thank you so much.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Wow... um.... I have to go change clothes...

J/k... but it was a hot story...

It wasn't really a surprise, but even a "surprise" you saw coming can still be enjoyable...

Keep the good works coming...

Motherlover1964Motherlover1964about 9 years ago
Blown away

I loved it!! I was caught up in the moment and wishing I was fucking my hot mom!! Keep the stories coming!!

malcomhouston2013malcomhouston2013about 9 years ago
4 stars

would have given 5 stars if she had gotten pregnant

other then that one of the best stories I have ever read and I have read quite a lot of stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but the de-inhibition therapy being simply a device the mom used to bed her son angle was clear from the beginning of the story. To suggest a different angle to a writer as skilled as you, how about a story with an actual de-inhibitor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Two Sicky People

Both mother and son were a little too sicky for my tastes in mother-son screwing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

The whole story is great. The ending is priceless.

tideway6497tideway6497almost 8 years ago
Well,what a story.

nice long build up,interesting conversations between mum & son. excellent ending .Liked it a lot....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice story

One of the better stories that I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Two thumbs up and then some

Great story...had me hard and throbbing. There's nothing quite like a horny mom to get the blood pumping to all the right places😋

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do you ever

Do you ever write any stories where the mom isn't a complete whore that will put out for anyone? It a big turn off. If she will act like a whore in front of everyone, even coming onto her sons friends, then theres nothing taboo or special about the incest. Her son just happens to be there and have a cock available, but it could just as easily be anyone else. Slut moms are a huge turn off, and any son would be extremely pissed at his mom hitting on his buddies, not aroused. Men do not want to share their own mothers with the whole town. Your stories simply have no believability, and therefore no credibility. Dont get me wrong. An incest story can be more arousing than any other type of story, but yours do nothing for me. I understand that is just my opinion, and you have many fans, so more power to you, but I assume you dont just want fawning fans as feedback, but all opinions.

Sorry, not a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

and here i thought the quick wrap up on page 4 was going to be him waking up from the cd realizing after he actually fell asleep the second time it was all in his head.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
BEAUTIFUL STORY

I SURE LOVE YOUR STORIES AND IT'S TOO BAD SOME OF THE READER JUST CAN'T BE SATISFIED NO MATER HOW WELL ANY AUTHOR WRITE'S THE STORY. THANK YOU FOR A BEAUTIFUL STORY, IT WAS SO WELL THOUGHT OUT AND EXECUTED. I DO HATE THE ...'S, ESPECIALLY USING A TEXT READER BUT NOW I EDIT THEM BEFORE LOADING THEM. I WISH YOU'D COME BACK AND WRITE MORE, I REALLY DO!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
LOVE THE STORY.............BUT.

The part with Rick calling the shots,and Luke turning into a wimp.It was his mother, not some hooker,I would have punched RICK out. Was a good read thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It can get hard for a son who has a hot mom

I was hard as a rock as I positioned my cock against my mom's wet pussy lips. I could feel the heat from her pussy on the head of my cock. I pushed forward and immediately felt the wetness, tightness, and warmth, of being inside my mom's pussy. "May the force be with you Luke, now fuck my pussy like only a Jedi Knight can," my mom commanded." Alright, I'll be Luke Skywalker, you'll be Princess Leah, and we'll fuck like it will be the last time we ever fuck," I said in a said determined tone.

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareabout 3 years ago

"Is that you Hamlet... where my muse doth take me these days..."

*Shakespeare shakes his head, logs out of literotica and exeunts.*

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareabout 3 years ago

Comment from three years ago, https://www.literotica.com/s/mom-i-want-you-to/comment/6371229

My reply: The mother is not a whore, her teasing the friend is part of her pushing the boundaries and she admits it to the main character - it was all to make him believe that the hypnosis worked.

ORIGINAL COMMENT:

Do you ever write any stories where the mom isn't a complete whore that will put out for anyone? It a big turn off. If she will act like a whore in front of everyone, even coming onto her sons friends, then theres nothing taboo or special about the incest. Her son just happens to be there and have a cock available, but it could just as easily be anyone else. Slut moms are a huge turn off, and any son would be extremely pissed at his mom hitting on his buddies, not aroused. Men do not want to share their own mothers with the whole town. Your stories simply have no believability, and therefore no credibility. Dont get me wrong. An incest story can be more arousing than any other type of story, but yours do nothing for me. I understand that is just my opinion, and you have many fans, so more power to you, but I assume you dont just want fawning fans as feedback, but all opinions.

Sorry, not a fan.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great story! He should have beat the crap out of his friend.

I knew mom was faking. Thanks for sharing.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Another outstand incestuous love story. That the mother is finally able to come out of her shell and realize her dreams is wonderful. The son should have been more honest with his mother from the beginning. 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great job! Love the attempt to seduce by hypnosis. Every it young man should have the opportunity.

tucarne8tucarne8about 1 year ago

This was fucking great!!!

GateWraithGateWraithabout 1 year ago

Awesome hot story. I suspected Mom was leading her son on from the beginning. I just wish the kid wasn't such a wuss... I would have definitely beat the shit out of Rick.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 stars even though I knew it was a cunning plan by mom.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle538 months ago

I ALMOST stopped reading when Rick got involved. I am so glad I finished the story. Another fantastic 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Part 2… Mom does his friend?

4chuckssite4chuckssite5 months ago

Yes! Even though probably everyone knew the ending early on, it was still a good story and fun to read. Thank.

SWMinTOSWMinTOabout 2 months ago

A friend who did what Rick did is not a friend...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22210 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...