Mom, I Want You To...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,134 Followers

I sat there moaning and whimpering as my eyes took in the sight of my mother giving me a blow job. Her eyes were open and I could see the pleasure in them as she eagerly devoured my hard flesh. I could feel her tongue caressing my cock and the sight and feel of her soft lips sliding up and down my shaft was amazing.

Unable to help it, my hips started rocking, pushing my cock deeper into her mouth. Mom was moaning each time she took me deep and I noticed she had adjusted the speed of her sucking to my movements.

Some of Mom's hair fell across her face and reaching out; I moved it to the side. Mom grabbed my wrist and placing my hand on top of her head, winked at me. Taking the hint, I started pushing and pulling on her hair, guiding her mouth up and down my cock. I sat up further so I could look down and saw she was moving her hips as well. That sent a thrill through me; she was getting worked up sucking me off!

I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my thighs and became aware of my legs beginning to shake. Mom wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock and started slowly stroking as her mouth picked up speed. Her other hand was rubbing my balls and I my hips started moving faster. I as getting close to cumming and moaned,

"Oh please don't stop mom, please keep sucking, oh, just like that!" I was at a point I was whimpering, but didn't care; all that mattered was that I was seconds away from blowing a load in my mother's mouth.

Mom giggled around my cock and taking my cock deep once again shook her head, but this time she gave my balls a pretty good squeeze.

"Oh Mom!" I cried out as my cock exploded in her mouth.

Mom squealed delightedly in her throat and began bobbing her head faster and harder than before. My hand tightened, pulling her hair, but she didn't seem to mind. Instead she was moaning almost as loudly as I was as my cock squirted into her welcoming mouth.

Mom was stroking harder as well, causing my cock to spurt even harder. My hips were bucking, sending my load even deeper into her throat, but she continued to suck and moan happily as her son's balls emptied into her mouth.

When there was nothing left, I whimpered and moaned for her to stop. Mom slipped my cock out to the tip, and then gave it another hard suck. I cried out as she managed to get a couple of more drops from my leaking dick. Mom sat back on her knees and opening her mouth, showed me her cum coated tongue. Closing it, she made a show of swallowing, and then opened it again.

"All gone!" she laughed.

"Oh man." I whispered, trying to catch my breath.

"Well," Mom began as she stood up in front of me, "I think since your mommy took good care of you, you should return the favor don't you think?"

She had turned around and hooking the sides of her thong, worked it down her hips. She bent over to slide it down to her feet and I licked my lips at the sight of her smooth, pink and even from a distance, I could tell, very wet pussy winking out from between her thighs.

"Like the view?" she asked, as she playfully shook her perfect ass at me.

"Very much." I told her.

Mom stepped out of the thong and turning around walked over to the bed, pointing at the floor, she said, "I think we should switch positions, don't you?"

"Whatever you want!" I exclaimed, sliding off the bed so fast it hurt my knees when they hit the floor.

Not that I minded as with a sexy smile, Mom sat on the edge of the bed and spreading her legs open, reached down and spread her pussy open.

"Look at that," I shook my head as I stared at her long red nails sliding through her pink lips.

"Don't look at it, baby, lick it."

Her words were followed by her beckoning to me, and sliding over, I crawled between her legs.

"That's better," she smiled, "Now be a naughty boy and make mommy cum nice and hard that way my pussy will be even wetter when you fuck me."

Placing my trembling hands on her soft thighs, I leaned in and after briefly kissing the inside of her thigh, pressed my lips to her swollen clit.

"Hmm, that's one way to kiss your mother," Mom sighed.

I paused to take a deep breath, savoring the sweet scent of my mother's pussy and sliding my lips down, slipped my tongue directly into her sopping wet box. Mom gasped as my tongue swirled around inside her and my eyes rolled back at the taste of her forbidden juices. Mom raised her legs and placing her soft feet on my shoulders, placed her hand in my hair, running her fingers through it as my tongue continued to probe her pussy.

"Hmm, how does your mommy taste?" she asked, "I hope you like it, because if you do a good job, I'll let you taste it again!"

Again? Well I had no doubt in my mind that me and mom would be listening to this tape together every night at this point and I would be getting more of Her pussy. Somewhere in the back of my head I realized that was a sick thought, but who cared?

No one would know, not even her. Removing my tongue from her delicious pussy, I began working it slowly through the soft wet folds of her hot moist flesh. Mom released a soft moan that caused my semi hard cock to twitch and sliding my hand up I eased two fingers into her pussy.

"Oh, look at you." She groaned, "What a good boy you are!"

I sighed into her lips at how hot wet and tight her pussy was. I began pumping my gingers slowly in and out; enjoying the sloppy wet sound they made plunging into her dripping snatch. My tongue reached her clit and after tracing a couple of slow circles around it, I eagerly sucked it into my mouth.

Mom cried out and lifted her hips, pushing her wet flesh into my face. She was still holding her pussy open and I could feel her fingers trembling alongside my cheek as I began sucking her clit in time with my thrusting fingers. Mom was moaning continuously and her hips were rocking up and down, helping to work my fingers in deeper.

"That's it baby," she purred, "Work that clit, make mommy come for you!"

I released her clit from my mouth and pressing my tongue against it, began licking it as hard and fast as I could. Mom gasped and I could feel her fingers tighten in my hair and her thighs were starting to shake. I began plunging my fingers in, going as hard as I dared as my tongue danced across her hard little button.

"Hmm, just like that." She moaned, "Oh, honey I've needed my pussy eaten like this for a long time, suck my clit nice and hard, baby!"

Once again, I took her clit into my mouth and as she asked started sucking hard enough to cause my lips to make loud wet smacking sounds as I released her clit only to suck it quickly back in. Mom's hips were grinding harder and faster and I felt her toes curl into my shoulders. She let go of my hair and I looked up to see she was cupping her tits and stroking her nipples with her thumbs.

"Right there!" She cried out, "Oh, baby please make your mommy cum the way she needs to! Please just keep...Oh!"

I flinched at the sound of mom releasing a long loud wail of pleasure. I looked up again to see she had thrown her head back and as I drove my fingers knuckle deep into her pussy, felt it tighten around them. Mom threw her head back and screamed so loudly I wondered if the neighbors could hear her. I started to slow my sucking, but mom clamped her thighs around my face, "Keep sucking!" she cried.

I did as she asked, keeping my fingers and tongue busy as she pumped her hips, grinding her quivering flesh into my face. I was getting a mouthful of her juice and loved every minute of it as she writhed and squealed, cumming from her son's eager tongue. Mom's hips lifted and her pussy tightened hard around my fingers. Mom cried out louder than before and her pussy convulsed, sending a warm sticky stream of fluid spraying out around my fingers and into my face.

"Oh, fuck." Mom moaned as her body relaxed and her legs dropped from my shoulders, "Oh, I came so fucking hard!"

I sat back on my knees wiping my face and unable to help it, began licking the back of my hand, trying to get every drop of her sweet nectar.

"I bet that cock is ready for your mommy's pussy, isn't it?"

I stood up so she could see my once again fully hard cock and lifting her legs, she placed her feet on my chest, licking her lips she said,

"Then what are you waiting for? Fuck your naughty mother!"

There was nothing even remotely resembling remorse at this point. Grabbing her ankles, I leaned forward and with one long hard thrust plunged my cock into the hottest, wettest, and sweetest pussy I had ever felt.

We both cried out in pleasure as we crossed the ultimate line and my cock began to thrust in and out of her amazing pussy. I looked down in awe at the sight of my long hard shaft disappearing into my mother's pink hole.

The lips of her pussy looked as good as the ones on her face as they clasped and sucked at my rock hard cock as I repeatedly drove into her.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed, "Oh, that fucking cock feels good! Oh, you are so hard for your mother aren't you?"

"Yes," I moaned as I reared back and started fucking her even harder.

"That's right, fuck your mommy! Give it to her the way you've dreamed of! Love me the way you really want to love me!"

I wasn't sure what we were doing could be called love, but far be it from me to argue with my mother. I spread my arms out, spreading her legs as far as I could and squeezing her ankles hard, continued to hammer away at her sloppy wet pussy.

"Yes, baby, yes! Oh, honey this is how I've wanted to fuck for years!"

I moaned and moved my eyes to stare at her huge tits bouncing back and forth as I dove harder and harder into her. I let her ankles go and leaning over, captured her right nipple in my mouth and started sucking on it as I continued to fuck her.

Mom moaned and wrapping her legs around my waist started bucking her hips harder into me. She grabbed my head and pushed, shoving her tit deeper into my mouth.

"Hmm, suck that tit! Oh, you are such a good boy!" she cried, "And good boys get rewards, stand up, let me move!"

With a feeling of disappointment, I straightened and removed my cock from inside her. My disappointment was short lived however as Mom quickly rolled over on her hands and knees and pointing that amazing ass at me, said, "Now really fuck me!"

Again as wrong as this was, there was nothing in me that wanted to stop. Grabbing mom by the hips, I eased the head of my cock against her oozing twat and slammed it home.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Mom cried, "Oh, that's fucking deep!"

She wasn't kidding! I was pounding her so hard I could feel my balls slapping against her pussy. I was fucking her harder than when she was on her back and she was yelping with every hard thrust of my glistening cock. I shook my head to clear the wet from my eyes and took in the sight of her amazing body.

My cock looked incredible sliding in and out from between her thighs and ass cheeks and the smooth skin of her back was covered in sweat. Her long brown hair was sticking to it in places and on a whim I reached out. Grabbing her hair, I pulled it back lifting her head.

"Oh, look at you!" she called out, "Bad boy! But I fucking love it! Oh this is what I fucking needed!"

Holding her hair I started ramming her so hard our skin was slapping together and my hips were hitting her ass so hard I would probably have bruises tomorrow. In front of me mom was just about howling as I tore into her succulent pussy.

"Pullout!" she moaned, "I want to ride that cock!"

This time I wasn't disappointed in the least. I quickly hopped onto the bed and had barely gotten onto my back, when Mom swung her leg over my hips so she was straddling me. Reaching back, she grabbed my cock and guiding it to her pussy let her weight go.

We both yelped as she impaled herself on my pole and I cried out in surprise as bracing her hands on my chest, mom started driving her hips wildly up and down on me.

"Oh, fuck me!" I moaned as she began lifting higher and coming down harder.

"That's what I'm doing!" she said as she leaned over me, her hair hanging in her face and tickling my shoulders, "I'm fucking the shit out of you!"

She wasn't kidding! Mom was riding me like I was a bronco and coming down so hard on me I could feel the bed bouncing beneath me, causing me to spring up even harder into her. Mom leaned over further and sliding her arms underneath mine hugged me close to her.

I could feel her hot breath in my air and even better her hard nipples pressing into my chest. We were both sweating and the sensation of our hot sticky skin pressing together felt damn good, then again, what about this didn't?

"Put your arms around me and fuck me!" she moaned in my ear.

Wrapping my arms around her slender waist, I pinned her tighter against me and lifting my hips started driving my cock into her as hard as I could. Mom squealed in my ear and that sound along with the fact I'd been fucking her like an animal and how good her amazing pussy felt, caused me to gasp. I could feel the cum building up within me and as I continued to thrust away, I moaned in her ear, "Oh. Mom! I...I'm going to cum! I..."

"Go ahead baby," she whispered, "Cum for me, cum for mommy, I...."

Mom's words were cut off by my crying out loudly in her ear as my cock erupted inside of her.

"Oh, honey!" she moaned as cum squirted deep inside of her incredible pussy. "Oh, yes!"

I continued to pump, each thrust ending in another hot squirt of cum. Mom moaned and whimpered in my ear, small sounds of pleasure as her son continued to paint the inside of his mother's pussy. I stopped moving then whimpered myself as Mom took over, clamping her pussy, then releasing it, milking the last of my cum from my spent cock.

"Yes, baby, every drop, you give mommy every drop."

I moaned pathetically in her ear and she stopped moving. We lay there, covered and sweat and wrapped in each other's arms. As my heart started to slow down and I caught my breath, it occurred to me how good mom felt lying there on top of me, and not just sexually, it just felt good, like it was where I belonged. As if reading my mind, mom whispered, "You feel good baby, holding you is even better than the sex."

"You do feel good." I replied kissing her neck.

"I always thought that would be the best of both worlds, hot nasty sex, but with someone you trust and love so it's not really dirty, but fun and then lay like this and feel so at peace."

Mom was starting to talk a lot more and I felt the butterflies start up in my stomach. I looked over at the CD and was trying to figure out how to slip out of her grasp and start it up again. As Mom sighed and playfully nibbled on my ear lobe, I realized I would have to get her to shower then dress, otherwise how to explain her being sweaty and...having a pussy full of cum?

Mom, solved part of the problem. With a sigh and a sweet kiss on my lips, she rolled over on her back next to me.

'I don't know about you, but I'm sleepy," she looked over at me and smiled, "Want to nap with me?"

"Well, uh..."

"Tell you what," she said, reaching down and teasing her nails along my thigh. "How about we nap, then go take a nice hot shower together and you can fuck me while we're in there." She giggled, "Be all dirty while we get clean."

I paused wondering how long this could last. I wondered if she fell asleep within her trance how she would wake up. If she woke up as herself naked and next to her equally naked son there would be hell to pay.

"Is it such a bad offer, I can't get an answer?"

"No." I told her, "I was just..."

"Just...?" she gave me a strange smile.

"Just thinking maybe we could shower now."

"Now? You could get it up again? Hmm, youth and enthusiasm!"

"Uh...sure." I told her figuring if nothing else touching her wet soapy skin would get me hard again and then I could....

"Then what?" Mom rolled over on her side so she was looking at me, "You get me to blow dry my hair, put my dress back on and..." she winked, "Say release?"

"Release?" My eyes widened and my stomach sank. "Mom....I uh....want you too..."

"To what, forget all about how my son took advantage of his hypnotized mother and fucked her?"

"Mom I'm so sorry!" I blurted, "I...I don't know why I..."

"You did it because you wanted to," she traced her fingernails down my cheek. "And ask yourself this, if I didn't want to, would I?"

"I...well maybe if you were in a...."

"Luke please. You're right, that tape is stupid."

"It is?"

"Yes, but the seminar wasn't. It talked about realizing what you wanted, what you would most hold back from and to just let go and not hold back."

"And you wanted to have sex." I said nervously, "But not with me, I..."

"How do you know?" she gave me what seemed to be an equally nervous smile. "See Luke, this is all on me. I...I started thinking about you. I really wanted to enjoy sex, but once your dad hurt me, I was crushed and who could I trust not to hurt me?"

"I would never hurt you." I told her, putting my hand over hers. Then felt like an ass because I had no problem with taking advantage of her.

"I know and I had a dream you said that to me and we had amazing sex. I couldn't shake the dream and as bad as it sounds I started dressing slutty to see if you would look and you did. So I acted like the tape worked."

She laughed, "I even let your little pervert friend see my ass. Then tonight when you started asking me?" she smiled, "Honey you couldn't have made me happier."

"But, what we did..."

"Might be wrong, but it didn't feel that way!" she told me. "And know what? Just like I am sure you were thinking, who is going to know? We can have a lot of fun honey, a lot."

Sliding closer she caused me to gasp when she grabbed my cock. "Baby I have years to make up for. I know you're young and might find a girl you like and that's fine, but in the meantime how about you keep your mom nice and happy and let her be the little slut she wants to be?"

"I..."

"Well what do you say baby?" mom asked stroking my once again interested cock.

"I..." I looked down at her amazing tits with their hard pink nipples. I licked my lips then with a smile said,

"Mom, I want you to come fuck me in the shower."

Author's note: There's a school of thought that says societies laws and stereotypes have been previously instilled into us and that we instinctively suppress them. In short, for incest, The Westermarck theory. That's what made me come up with the concept for the story you just read, that deep down inside... I hope you enjoyed it and there will be many more stories to come.Meantime for this story please let me know what you thought by commenting and voting. Thank you for reading! Lovecraft68