All Comments on 'Mom Named Barbie Ch. 06'

by PegasusRyder

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentover 7 years ago
Love the continual build

I love the way the story inches forward rather than jumping in all at once like too many stories here. Keep going ;-)

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
Keeping give us gems....

You are an amazing storyteller. Thanks for another great installment, now get to work on the next one. Just kidding, but I am anxious for the next chapter. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Awesome... keep up the good work... two thumbs up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

What a great continuation. I loved the fact that as mommy and son are sleeping in the same bed mommy gives into her lust and pulls her panties down to mid-thigh, frees her son's manhood, and places his had on her naked breast. I can only imagine the excitement the son feels when he wakes up cupping his mothers breasts and has his bare cock buried in his mothers ass cheeks. The son humps away enjoying the pleasure of his mothers ass while fiondling her soft body. The son's orgasm will soon overtake him as he explodes all over her backside painting her ass and back in his love offering. When he wakes up in the morning mommy will be in the shower and he will not be certain if it was real or a wet dream. A few things will be certain 1) each time he lays eyes on his mothers plump rump he will harden and want to press his erecton into her sexy bottom, 2) he will jump at the chance to sleep in the same bed with mommy again, 3) next time he will be the aggressor pulling his mothers panties down, stripping himself naked, and rutting into mommys ass like a man possessed until the ultimate conquest occurs and he slips into mommys pussy where he can deposit his seed like a good son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I thought this was a great story, it got me rock hard. I love these kinds of stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If I was 21 with a big hard erect cock and it was between a woman's ass cheeks

and leaking, she would have that big hard erect cock drilling her ass in a flash. I wouldn't care if it was my mother or someone else' mother.

I think 6 chapters is a little long to wait, especially on Literotica. You could still go another 6 chapters or 16 chapters with their sexual escapade after that. After all, people come here to read about their fantasies, that usually never happen.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So very yummy! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I believe you have a sleeper here! One that will bring many stars and accolades if you keep to your story and continue to bring these two to life... Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPegasusRyder@PegasusRyder
Due to conditions beyond my control my sex life is almost non-existent so I choose to write stories to satisfy my erotic needs.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES