All Comments on 'Mom Named Barbie Ch. 10'

by PegasusRyder

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentover 7 years ago
A good bridge

I like the way you end your chapters creating anticipation for the next. It's fun to get up in the morning and read each new one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Sex

I am surprised Barbie didn't end her speech asking Jay to fuck his Barbie Doll, because she is a horny slut who loves to have a hard cock in one of her three fuck holes.

Good character development though, so maybe Barbara has not yet completely transformed into the hot slut Barbie.

ViatovicViatovicover 7 years ago
Wow

I loved how you saved the story, and how the relationship keeps building between mother and son.

Usually, the first time they have sex it's like opening a door to a porn production, but not here.

Keep this great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved the story so far

I hope Barbie does not go to the bar to get with some one else . She told Jay she loved him this don't look like love to me.

I know she is hurting but this will just make it worse.

If she does go and get with other people , Jay just needs to just stay away from her .

Barbie is on the fast track to becoming a pimp out drug whore.

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
I agree with Anonymous

I hope she doesn't end up in the bar and ruin all the work of building a relationship with Jay? You have done a great job so far. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The character Jay needs to grow up

It is an interesting story. I keep thinking about this character Jay. He should be old enough to know that his mother didn’t kill his father. In a relationship it takes two to cause a problem. If they had problems then his father should have been man enough to work it out before it got the way it did. She wanted to escape that life for whatever the reasons were overall. But she didn’t pull the trigger per se. His father did because he was selfish and he wasn’t man enough to deal with the outcome. What Jay needs to do is figure out if Barbara is his mother or his lover. Let whatever happened in the past go or it will eat him alive for the rest of his days.

Anyhow keep with the story and lets see how this turns out.

kakwannkakwannover 7 years ago

Jay could give more orders to Barbie in the house or in her life. I really liked the part where he said wanted Barbie for Christmas. not giving her the choice. he could calls her and asks to talk to Barbie (many time a day...) or asks question to/about Barbie even if he is with Barbara. She would need to become Barbie at some point from head to toes at every hour of her life because it just easier that way. She could surprise him : new tattoo(with a name or something), new piercing, tanning, laser shaving, plastic surgeries, slutty clothes... she could be ask to refer to him only by "Sir" she already do it a lot :P

For him, to make him growth as a character, make him take the lead. he should establish rules for his own pleasure. What does he likes. His turns on. His Fetishes!

Anyways those are just idea for your story,

PS: i really liked this 2 pages chapter :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jay needs to man up.

I have really enjoyed your story. I feel she has displayed fer submissive side to him and he has not shown any inclination towards being dominant in the relationship, he could use the perceived anger to his mother as a conduit towards regaining the control his father had over his mother and then using it to make her his play thing with the spice being the control and him allowing her to live her fantasies and dreams within his dominance. He could then push her boundaries with things like spanking/pain and possibly tattoos or piercings and bondage or orgasm control.

Just some ideas to assist if you need them keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
omfg!

MORE MORE MORE!!!!! I love this series so much !

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
Of course

boaman007: Haven't you ever heard of Chekhov's Gun? {http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChekhovsGun}

Of course she will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPegasusRyder@PegasusRyder
Due to conditions beyond my control my sex life is almost non-existent so I choose to write stories to satisfy my erotic needs.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES