All Comments on 'Mom Needs a Favor'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

This is a rewrite of one of my older stories.

I hope you've all enjoyed reading it.

Heyall

SiodisSiodisover 5 years ago
More?

This was incredibly short, but an incredibly good read too. Would DEFINITELY love to see more chapters of this, especially Rebecca and Claire meeting!

rodavrodavover 5 years ago
Exciting

You think the boss noticed the smell of sex when he came inside the boat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Did that editing site work?

Love this story. Thanks

ms969ms969over 5 years ago
Potential Sequel

The boat would certainly have security cameras. The boss will be asking for more and more follow up work. His wife will take the young stud to heart and give him a scholorship befitting his excellent work ethic. I expect they may even move in together.

deepnydiverdeepnydiverover 5 years ago
More coming I hope.

This story really built the sexual tension and excitement. Now that they had started enjoying each other, I am surthis won’t be the last time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A thought

Imagine if there were security cameras in the boat. Could make for a interesting sequel

mschack63mschack63over 5 years ago
Part two...

and "Please be fast," she said after the first chapter ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It left one question

Did she get the promotion

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AA

Hopefully she trains her son in the art of pleasing a woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good version

Hi, I’ve read this story on Literotica somewhere before but, the son in that story was an absolutely obnoxious little shit and blackmailed the mother from the start. I prefer your version.

wagonet2wagonet2over 5 years ago
His girlfriend

Good story. Surely there is a way for sonny boy to reconnect with the girl he liked, and have them meet Mom...

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
THIS ONE HAD A LITTLE TWIST *****

The twist was, when mom met the sales lady meredith at the mall. I though they would have a go at it , but it turned into INCEST ok. And jeff got his wish...............THANKS AGAIN

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago
good story enjoyed it BUT

nicely written story. but you can't have the mom going to such drastic measures to ensure he comes with her.

and then in a heartbeat risk it all by fucking him on the bosses boat. even with all the horniness etc.

you introduced her to be quite smart and somewhat career driven.

it would've been another scene if she admired her son beforehand like a man not her son (well built, nice cock etc), longed for him to take her and the rush/adrenaline to have sex on a boat.

but how you wrote it that just sounded like a business decision "okay you can stick it in me and loose your viringity (and risking my ass getting fired and legal actions because of incest)"

anyways good storyline, enjoyed it.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 3 years ago

Will Jeff ever get to practice with Rebecca everything he learned from Mom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sure wish my mom had been so easy to give me a few favors like this but she didn't work outside the home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mom used to tease me a lot by letting me spy on her from the bathroom bit she never allowed me to come into her room & touch her. She would watch me masturbate & give me lot of visual simulation but nothing more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...