Mom on the Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a groan, James shook his head but this time it was slower and weaker. "I--" he started to say but Jesse's mouth on his dick cut him off.

James eyes were on his mother's open and well displayed sex. She was using one finger to slowly roll her clit around. Her ass was right on the edge of the seat and he could see her opening slowly closing and then opening back up. He moaned loudly.

Jesse raised her head and sat back on her heals. Her hand on his dick pulled gently. "You know you want to," she said softly as she looked at his face.

James found himself nodding one second and moving the next. He ended up on his hands and knees with his head at his mother's knees. Jesse had flipped around and was on her back under him. She had his dick pulled down so she could flutter her tongue on and around the sensitive head.

Deana's fingertip was still teasing her clit. Her other hand came up and over to pull gently on the back of her son's head. "Please," she said in a strained hissing voice.

With a groan from Jesse trying to swallow his whole dick, James found himself leaning forward. His eyes closed and his nose bumped against his mother's soft mound. Her scent filled his nostrils. His tongue shot out and took a sweeping lick right up the middle of her slit.

Deana let out a soft yell, her hips jerking upward. James's tongue barely brushed her clit and then it was at the entrance to her vagina. She gasped loudly and pulled his head forward sharply. His tongue was jammed into her pussy as his nose bumped and rubbed her swollen clit.

Jesse tried to grin around the dick in her mouth as she rolled her head up and saw her boyfriend's face jammed into his mother's sex. Deana had a double handed grip on the back of his head as she humped his face wildly. Jesse made a chuckling sound as she went back to sucking the dick in her mouth.

* * * * *

James was sitting up on Jesse's belly and he had a dazed look on his wet shiny face. His eyes were locked on his mother's sex. Deana was totally out of it. Her head was thrown back against the seat, her legs were spread wide still, and her arms hung limply by her side.

Jesse chuckled. "I think she got way more than she expected."

James looked down at his girlfriend and whispered, "Uh, so did I. I thought I would flick her clit a couple of time and that would be it."

Jesse laughed. "I've never backed up from that fabulous tongue of yours so why should or would she?"

James looked at his mother and asked, "I wonder how long my dad's tongue was?"

Deana groaned and opened one eye. "Not anywhere near as long as yours, believe me," she whispered and closed her eye. A big smile spread over her lips. "If you knew half of what Jesse does about eating pussy, I'd be dead."

Jesse grinned and said, "Thank you. You're not bad yourself."

Deana opened both eyes and let out a soft groan accompanied by a bright red blush as she saw both young people staring at her. Her eyes dropped to Jesse's grinning face and then moved to her son's hard shiny dick. Looking back at Jesse's face, she asked, "Did you come while sucking his dick?"

"Not this time, I was more interested in watching him eat you. That and your reaction to it," Jesse said in reply.

"I, uh, I," James stammered.

His mother grinned at him. "Yes, you did and a fine job it was, believe me."

Jesse wrapped her fingers around James's hard dick and grinned up at Deana. "We need to do something about this painful looking boner."

When Deana licked her lips, Jesse smiled at James and said, "Move up to the passenger seat. I'll take us on a slow tour of the north end of the lake."

James frowned at his girlfriend and then groaned as he looked at his mother and she licked her lips. "I, uh," he said and then sighed as he looked down at Jesse. She had a big frown on her face.

He moved to the passenger seat and Jesse moved over behind the steering wheel. She grinned as she pushed the throttle forward until the boat came up on plane. She throttled back a little and turned to look at Deana. "Well?" She said and then looked back forward.

James watched his mother slid down off the back seat and go to her knees. He shook his head as she crawled over and placed a hand on each of his knees. She pushed on his knees and moved forward when they opened up.

Her hand wrapped around the base of his dick and she pulled it away from his belly. "This won't hurt one bit," she whispered as she leaned over and sucked the head between her lips and swirled her tongue around it."

James let out a deep groan and settled back to enjoy one of the best blowjobs he had ever had. He was well on the way to coming when Jesse said, "And don't you dare hold back."

That was the last straw and pushed him over the edge. He was coming deep in his mother's mouth as she continued to work his dick over from head to base.

* * * * *

They were pulling up in front of Deana's house when she said, "Let me go in and open the garage door. You can back the boat in where the old one used to sit."

"We have a place over by the apartment to store it and the rest of our toys," James said.

"Then bring them over here and store them. I have more than enough room," Deana said as she opened the driver's side back door. She paused and looked at Jesse. "When are you two getting married?"

This took Jesse by surprise. "We, uh, have discussed it but...."

Deana laughed and said, "Then make up your mind. I have a lot of empty space in this house and the rent is free so...." She cut the sentence off as she got out and closed the door.

James and Jesse both watched her walking down the driveway toward the house. "Uh...." James said.

Jesse chuckled and nodded. "I'm ready if you are," she whispered a few seconds later.

"To get married or to live with mom?" He asked quickly.

"Yes to both," Jesse replied.

James grinned at his girlfriend and said, "This is going to be fun."

"Exactly," Jesse replied. "Now back the boat in, we're blocking the street."

"Yes dear," James said with a grin as he pulled forward to get a better angle on the driveway. The driveway started out narrow but then widened out for the four car garage.

The double door furthers from the house opened and James backed the boat into the far side. Both sides were empty. When he had it in place, he put the truck in park and got out to unhook the boat.

Jesse got out on her side and walked around the front of the truck. She walked over to where Deana was and they both watched James. He had the tongue jack high enough to roll the boat all the way back. He pulled the hitch out of the receiver and carried it to the back door of the truck to put it away.

As he closed the door and walked toward his mom and his girlfriend, he said, "We have another two months on our apartment lease."

"Good, that gives you plenty of time to move everything without rushing," Deana said.

Jesse chuckled. "The apartment came fully furnished. About a truck load and a half and we're out of there."

"The toys will take about three trips," James said.

Deana grinned and winked at Jesse. "How many trips will it take for your toys?"

"They won't all fit in my big purse but," she replied with a grin.

Deana cocked her head to the side and asked, "What do you know about butt plugs?"

Jesse groaned and said, "I love all of mine."

Deana's eyebrows went up as she said, "I, uh, only have one."

"We'll fix that," Jesse said as she turned and hugged her future mother-in-law.

Deana hugged her back as she grinned at her son over Jesse's shoulder. "One big happy family," she said to him with a wink.

"Uh huh," James replied but he didn't frown. In fact, he winked back at her.

12