Mom Pounded While Daughter Grounded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan was still gasping for breath and seeing stars in the dark room when the kisses started moving up her belly again. They paused beneath one of her breasts. His hot tongue pushed out of his lips and licked up her large breast until it found her nipple. Megan's body writhed uncontrollably as his tongue flicked over her nipple before sucking the entire tip into his lips. She nearly had another orgasm just from having her nipple sucked. Goosebumps grew on her other nipple just as he moved his mouth over to it.

Megan couldn't take it anymore she needed his dick inside her. Her hands grabbed her husband's back. It felt like she had grabbed a hard brick wall instead of the usual folds of flesh. She pulled him upwards. "Fuck me," she blurted out. "Fuck me right now." Megan only used the word "fuck" when she was really into the sex. She hadn't said the word in seven years.

What felt like the hard head of a nightstick pushed into her thigh, hard enough she expected a bruise. The big, hard club slid up over her pussy hair until the head pushed over her belly button. Megan opened her legs wide as his hips slid between her thighs. Her husband appeared to have grown a great big horse cock just when she needed it the most. The huge phallus worked its way back down her crotch until the head pushed between her legs.

The tip of her husband's penis felt like it was as big as a golf ball. It was so big, hard, and unyielding, her pussy stretched wider than ever. Her legs opened wider than normal too as they wrapped around another surprise, a firm muscular ass.

Everything felt out of proportion. It wasn't so much that hubby felt bigger. Megan felt like she had shrunk. Her husband was several inches shorter than her six-foot frame, Normally, he'd nuzzle her neck as they fucked. Now he was kissing her neck and his back was still arched because he had only placed the head of his fat cock inside her pussy.

Megan's husband rotated his hips, trying to work his new and improved penis deeper. The image of her husband standing over her naked body and popping a handful of penis pills popped into her mind. Whatever he'd done, this penis felt good. It was almost too good. The shaft was scraping every nerve ending in her pussy and now it felt like it was reaching new territory. Plus, his back was still hunched like he had a lot more to give her.

It occurred to Megan that her husband had an important meeting tomorrow and shouldn't have been home. Not that she was complaining as this was turning into the best fuck of her marriage. Plus, she needed his help to punish Michelle. Michelle who was sleeping in the master bedroom. Megan was in her daughter's bedroom! How had he known she was in her daughter's bed?

"Something's wrong," she muttered. "Your penis is too big."

"You touched it, Michelle. You done seen how big it is." The man's body lowered on top of Megan as what was easily a foot-long penis completely filled her. "Now shut the fuck up before your bitch mom hears us."

"Nigel?" asked Megan just before he clamped his hand over her mouth. His voice was deep and his slang sounded ghetto.

"Don't call me that. Call me Big Nig. You loose yet? You virgins sho is tight."

My god, he sounded black! Her husband would freak if he knew his daughter was dating a black guy. Jesus, she even had his black penis inside her and she couldn't remember even so much as touching a black person before. She needed to get this punk off her. Megan grabbed his hips and pushed back.

"I sees the virgin is ready to get fucked," said Nigel.

Nigel had mistaken her pushes as an attempt to start pumping. He lifted up and started pulling his cock out. Then a funny thing happened. Megan felt empty inside as his cock slowly slid out. A deep sadness filled her, and her eyes welled up with tears. The depression was so great her legs squeezed his hips tightly and pulled him back in.

Despite her tight grip, Big Nig started bucking his hips. "I told you once I took your cherry, you wouldn't be able to get enough of this big black cock. This is one sweet pussy, baby. It fits my cock just right.I'm gonna be fucking you a lot from now on. That alright with you?"

"Yes," she whimpered as Big Nig removed his hands from Megan's mouth. She'd answered his question without thinking. His huge cock head was tingling every nerve in her vagina as it slid in and out. It thrust past her cervix, tapping right at her womb every time he buried it. "No condom," she cried as the thought of Big Nig cumming occurred to her. She skipped birth control since her husband was away so much.

"Don't wear them. Besides baby, you can't get pregnant the first time."

Liar thought Megan. He even seemed to chuckle after saying it. "Just pull out when you cum."

"You gonna swallow it if I do?"

"Yes, just pull out." The thought of swallowing semen disgusted her, but it was better than getting knocked up with a black baby. Big Nig sped up his thrusts and his cock began to have such an effect on her, she could no longer talk. They were more like a couple of animals grunting and moaning. Megan gave in to the pleasure and the orgasms started coming. "Oh god, fuck me," she moaned, unable to control herself.

The thirty-sex year old mother shuddered beneath her daughter's black boyfriend. Her nails dug into his hard back. Big Nig was grunting harder now and his thrusts were erratic. Megan was on the verge of her biggest orgasm yet. Her legs automatically squeezed him tighter, pulling him all the way inside just as his cock jerked. Megan's orgasm broke as her womb was flooded with sperm. The thing jerked several more times, each one sending a powerful torrent of sperm into womb. "Oh no," she stuttered, still in the throes of orgasm. "Pull out."

Big Nig complied, but not before another jet of seed filled her as he removed it. The moon was now shining through the window and she could see the hard-muscled black boy as he yanked his monster cock out, jerking the rest of his seed from the shaft. Another long trail of semen splattered on her belly leaving a trail through her pubic hair. Another hit her chin and breasts as he quickly straddled her waist. How much can this guy cum, she thought?

Big Nig was still cumming as he positioned his cock between her breasts. "Push them tittties together," he ordered as his cock tapped her chin. Megan was squeezing her breasts together just as his hand grabbed her head and pulled it forward. His cock head entered her mouth just in time for one last strand of semen to strike the back of her throat and roll around her tongue before she was forced to swallow it.

"Damn, Michelle, them titties feel bigger then they look."

Megan's since of euphoric bliss hadn't slackened off any. Her pussy was still tingling. She was still moaning as Big Nig pinched her nipples between his fingers. His cock softened and fell out of her mouth, but he continued to thrust it back and forth between her tits.

Big Nig leaned over her. On no, she thought as she heard him fumble with the lamp. She was blinded as the room turned bright. "I gotta see what my black cock looks like on them milky white titties of yours. Hey, you're not Michelle. You're her bitch mother."

Megan knew he was black but wasn't prepared for just how black. Nigel was nearly jet black. The only thing brown on him was the tip of his circumcised cock and it was rising up to strike her chin again. He certainly wasn't a handsome boy, though his muscular young body was incredible. His facial features were borderline cruel, though at the moment he was grinning like this was all a joke to him. "Yes, I'm Megan, Michelle's mother." His cock head was now thrusting at her mouth again.

"Your daughter know what a slut she has for a mother?"

"I'm not a slut," Megan said before letting his cock slip back into her mouth. She ran her tongue over the tip and licked around the head.

Even licking the tip of Nigel cock felt good to her. She'd never felt so sexually fulfilled with her husband. Plus, with the way he was still toying with her nipples, she was writhing with lust held down by Nigel's body.

"You are one horny white bitch." Big Nig quit straddling her. "Roll over. I want to fuck you again." Nigel took his place behind Megan. Her pussy was still dribbling semen from his last wad as he lined his cock up with her slit. "Yo husband fuck you this good?"

"No. I've never felt like this." Megan sucked her lower lip into her mouth with anticipation. "I don't know what's gotten into me."

"Black cock," Big Nig pushed his penis back in, "that's what gotten into you. I know hubby don't have this much cock meat to give you."

"Not even half what you have to offer, lover." Megan was already pushing back into his thrusts. Another series of orgasms was starting to build. She'd never cum this much in nineteen years of marriage. Big Nig was fucking her with the entire length of his cock at one fast and relentless pace. The orgasms came. They were small, but not disappointing with an occasional big one. The black man's hands squeezed her ass cheeks as he pounded his hips. One fat thumb slid down her crack to rest on her anus. Megan felt the pressure growing on her sphincter. "Hey! Watch it. That's my ass."

"I know." Nigel pushed down and her ass opened as his thumb pushed inside.

Megan found it briefly uncomfortable, but her pussy immediately went crazy. The small orgasms turned big. The big orgasms turned mind blowing. "Oh god, fuck me, fuck me. Stick your thumb in my ass. Oh fuck, this is good."

Big Nig thrust his thumb in and out of her ass in tune to his thrusting cock. One orgasm apparently caused Megan's strength to give out and she collapsed forward. He withdrew both his thumb and cock. "No," whimpered Megan into the bedspread. "Don't stop. More please. Don't ever stop." Her voice was so soft she wasn't sure Nigel could hear her. "More black cock."

Now that he had loosened her ass up, Nigel brought his cock up to her tight little rosebud. "Damn, I been wanting to fuck me an ass and yours is just about as perfect as a white ass can get." None of the teens he had fucked had ever let him near their ass. Even the ones stoned on ecstasy knew better to let his monster near their ass cherries.

Megan's mouth still silently mouthed, "more," as Nigel brought his cock up to her ass. At first, she was pleased, thinking his thumb was returning and soon his cock, but this time, her anus refused to yield to the pressure. Eventually, her anus pressed inwards and started opening for something a lot larger than a thumb. Up until that point everything had felt good. "Oh my god," she moaned, as Big Nig's huge cock head entered her ass. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Her knuckles turned white as they dug into the bed sheets.

"Damn that's tight," grunted Nigel. "Feels good though. Feel good to you, baby?"

"No. Hurts... too big." Megan's eyes rolled up in the back of her head as the fat head pushed its way deeper.

"If you want, I can pull it out and go stick it up yo daughter's ass?"

"No!" The power of her emotions confused Megan. "My cock," she moaned, jealously, wanting Big Nig to herself. "No, fuck my ass. Keep your big black cock in my ass, Big Nig." As she spoke, Megan forced herself back up to the kneeling position. It still hurt, but she began pushing her ass back into his cock.

"Now that's what I'm talkin about. I like a hot mama that knows what she wants." Nigel started fucking her ass with more than half his cock. Her anus unclenched a little and she started fucking him back.

What have I become? Megan had gone to bed a loving and faithful wife. Something had awakened her natural sluttiness even before Big Nig had put his cock near her pussy. Now she had swallowed another man's sperm, cheated on her husband, and let a man's cock inside her ass. She had never felt more satisfied.

Soon his mammoth balls emptied another load of semen, flooding her ass with his hot sperm. Her ass overflowed with his seed that poured out of her anus as Big Nig took his cock out. He shot several strands of semen across her ass cheeks and her back. Some even struck her hair.

Megan collapsed forwards onto the bed. Nigel rolled over and collapsed beside her. They rested half exhausted and half asleep for nearly an hour before Megan opened her eyes. "How old are you again?" Megan grabbed Big Nig's flaccid cock as she asked the question.

"Twenty."

"You're not fucking my daughter." Megan was delighted to see his cock was already responding to her touch.

"I'm gonna fuck her," he said matter-of-factly. "I might wait a while, but I'm gonna need a little somethin somethin on the side until then."

"I'll be in this room every night for a week." Megan slid down the bed and kissed his cock head. Before taking him back inside her mouth she said, "after that I think we can work something out."

THE END

12