Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Can I go now?' Rose petulantly asked.

The woman looked as though she were getting away with something. Janice was suspicious, but obviously her mother wasn't giving anything away. Rose was about to turn away and disappear to her room, when Janice smelt something. She lifted the dress, for a particular odour to waft her way.

'Where's your panties? What's that on your thighs?' Janice asked her mother.

Rose was taken by surprise and it showed as shock. Her whole body slumped. She'd been found out. It wasn't the thought of being punished that floored her, it was that her daughter had discovered her dirty secret.

'This is the work of that boy, Paul!' Janice shouted.

'No! Yes! Well, I can if I want to, it's my decision. I'm old enough to decide, like who I do it with, yea,' Rose tried to sound assertive but failed miserably.

Janice pulled her mother over her knee. Rose struggled, having decided not to take it anymore. Her daughter had banned her from seeing her boyfriend, and she had no right to do it.

'Look at the state of you! You're smelling of sex. You're leaking his cum like his skanky bitch,' Janice shouted at her mother.

'Oww! Stop it!' Rose complained.

'Be still, or I'll spank you twice as hard,' Janice warned.

'Oww! I'm too old to spank!'

'This is for lying to me,' Janice forcefully spoke.

'Oww! No, you can't.' she moaned, now quite still.

'I told you not to play around with boys.'

'Oww! No! Please stop,' Rose complained.

'You are a dirty slut of a girl.'

'Oww! I'm sorry, mom.'

'You will be. You'll do as you are told from now on.'

'Oww! I will, I'll be a good girl, honest.'

'You won't see that boy or any other boy from school,' Janice emphasised with a hard whack.

'Owww! Please, I'll do as I'm told, honest, mom.'

'Are you going to be a skanky bitch with the boys in school? Or, a good girl?' Janice heavily demanded.

'Sorry, mom, I'm real sorry, it won't happen again. I'll be a good girl, I promise,' Rose cried.

Janice looked at her mother's red bottom and felt sorry for them both. Having to spank her mother left her with an unpleasant feeling, but it had to be done. She'd come home with a boy's cum seeping over her thighs. Why in hell had she left behind her panties?

The last thing she wanted was for her mother to come home pregnant. Damn! How was she going to explain away giving her the morning after pill? Stealing her mother's pill wasn't such a good idea after all. The last thing they needed was a teenage pregnancy, even if she wasn't a teenager.

'Off to bed with you, and think carefully about what you just promised,' Janice told her.

Rose scrubbed between her legs, feeling very guilty. Having her daughter spank her was humiliating, only right then she was thinking of Janice as mom. It was still humiliating to be put over her knee and spanked. She was too old for that kind of punishment. Though she deserved it, and would try hard to be a good girl, for her mom.

Janice too wondered if she should have spanked Rose. The girl needed keeping away from the boys in school, even if she was a mature woman. She couldn't make the decision for herself, as she didn't know Janice was stealing her pill.

'Damn! I'll have to go to a doctor tomorrow, and get my own contraceptive pill,' Janice said, sounding determined.

Rose breathed a sigh of relief once safely tucked up in bed. She'd been hot all evening, since her boyfriend left her needy. It had been so distracting, feeling so juicy and aroused while shopping with her daughter.

When Paul entered her, she almost had an orgasm there and then. The anticipation of having him, had been so very arousing. She pulled one of her pillows between her legs, wrapped her arms around it, and cuddled it to fall asleep.

***

Rose's dreams were mixed up, as dreams often are. Paul was making love to her, while her daughter was spanking her for it. Her daughter was spanking her in time with her huffing and puffing, and Paul's every thrust.

She tried to tell her daughter that she was a mature woman, and could make her own decisions. Looking in a mirror, seeing herself dressed in a uniform, she had to admit to being just an irresponsible schoolgirl, unable to make any decisions at all.

Rose was being told by her daughter, teachers, and the neighbours, that she needed controlling, for her own good. Paul was behind her, distracting her by playing with her sex. His fingers were doing wonderful things to her, but she knew everyone was right, she shouldn't be playing around with a boy from school.

***

Janice kept her mother busy all Saturday by cleaning the apartment from top to bottom. Bridges had been built, and they relaxed into an easy, co-operative routine. Rose did as she was told, and got on with chores. They weren't laughing together as they sometimes had, but they were getting closer.

It was Saturday evening and Rose was looking forward to going out with her boyfriend. She reluctantly phoned him, saying she was grounded. Being kept in by her daughter was embarrassing, but she had only just got away with a spanking, and not being grounded for the whole week.

It shouldn't be like that, but it was. Having to crawl to her daughter so as not to be punished, was humiliating. Rose felt like a naught girl all day, and it kept her in her place, behaving like a schoolgirl, deferring to a mother figure. That it was her daughter calling the shots, telling her what to do, didn't matter.

The household chores had been completed, to her daughter's satisfaction, and so they sat with a coffee, talking about school, and work. The conversation was the wrong way around but neither thought about that. Rose told her daughter about school, and her daughter talked about work. A brief interlude stretched out, as they chatted pleasantly.

'Go and get changed, girl, you haven't tried on all the new clothes yet,' Janice told her mother.

Coming back to the lounge, Rose posed for her daughter. It was hoped she would see how inappropriate it was. Too short, too light and swirly to wear outside. The cotton was cheap and too thin. The pattern was for a girl years younger, though it did fit.

'Oh! God! You look so cute!' her daughter said. 'That's the dress you wore out with friends isn't it?'

'Yes, and it showed off my panties all the time. The least breeze, or even a draft, and it flows around my hips. It's so embarrassing,' Rose complained.

'It's not that bad surely. You're exaggerating,' Janice said.

Rose wanted her to take the dress back, or trash it. Wanting to go straight to her room to change into something better, Janice kept her in the lounge.

'Don't bother now, help me put out some treats. There's peanuts, some Indian things, pretzels, and other bits and pieces,' Janice directed.

The first of the neighbours arrived, and Rose was supposed to greet them. A grimace and a murmured greeting didn't do the trick. They came in anyway.

'Such a lovely girl, how old is she?' Patricia asked.

The woman was around the same age as Rose, which made it awkward.

'Guess,' Janice said.

The woman examined the dress, the makeup, and hair style.

'The darling girl is fourteen,' Patricia guessed.

'Right,' Janice said, and winked at her mom.

'Mom!' Rose complained.

No one would believe she was that young. The woman was having fun with her. It was the damn dress, it was far too young for her.

'Come here, pet,' Brenda said. 'Such a lovely dress, I bet you love it. Does she wear it all the time?' the woman asked.

'Yes, I'm always having to wash and dry it. It's the ironing I don't like,' Janice commented.

'Me too. It's such a bore,' Julie cut in.

'I don't like ironing,' Rose said.

The women laughed.

'You won't, dear, when you get married and have a family,' Sylvia laughed, and the others joined in.

Rose was caught off guard when Patricia lifted the hem. She was looking at the material, but caught sight of the girl's panties.

'Dirty little girl,' Patricia whispered, and gave Rose a mean look.

'What's she done? Let me see,' Janice said.

Rose was mortified. How could she let the neighbours see her panties. For once she wore a decent pair, rather than a thong. Her daughter grabbed an arm and lifted the dress.

'Why are you so wet? You've been seeing that boy again. You're turning into a dirty slut, girl,' Janice shouted at her. 'I told you, you're grounded, and are not to see that boy,' Janice heavily spoke.

'What have they been up to? Patricia asked, eager to hear the dirt.

'I came home and found them in the bedroom, at it!' Janice angrily spoke.

She was worried about her mother getting pregnant, but couldn't let on, to the neighbours or Rose. Rose was rigid with fear. Unable to think straight with dread streaking through her mind, she just stood there.

Janice sat down and pulled her mother over her lap.

'You will behave, and do as you are told,' Janice emphasised with a slap.

'Oww! Please mom, I'll be good, honest,' Rose spluttered.

'Oww! Please, don't spank me,' Rose yelped.

Rose felt every slap of her bare ass as a nail, pining her down in the schoolgirl role. How could she possibly explain to neighbours that she was a mature woman after this. In front of them she was being spanked by her daughter, and that was grinding her into a submissive position in her own home.

This was a reminder that she was no longer the adult, she was now a teenager, being told what to do, being controlled from morning to bedtime. If it wasn't Janice, it was teachers, and in between times it was her boyfriend. Everyone was telling her what to do, and getting her to bend to their will.

'She deserves to be spanked, Rose,' Patricia said. 'She needs to be kept in check or she'll be pregnant before you know it. Her whole life ruined because she thinks she's in love with a boy.'

Julie bitterly spoke up, 'I don't usually believe in corporal punishment, but you've got to set her straight. She can't sleep with boys at her age. They just take advantage, then don't want you afterwards,' she heavily said.

'Exactly, girl. Listen to us with experience and don't make the same mistakes. Listen to your mother, don't go with boys until you are ready,' Brenda heavily warned.

Feeling small and frail she stood before her daughter, surrounded by her neighbours. Having only moved in to the apartment a few weeks ago, she didn't know them, except to nod and say hi. Now they had met her, and were being entertained in her apartment. Only, now they knew her as Janice the schoolgirl. This would be impossible to get around, or explain away.

Being treated by her peers like a stupid girl, was shameful, and left her feeling small and worthless. Their patronising treatment was annoying, yet what could she say to adults? Especially now she had been shown up by her daughter to be a slut.

It was awful being spanked by her daughter, like a naughty girl. In front of neighbours it was more demeaning than when being spanked in that store.

Rose fetched a drink for someone, and scurried about trying to keep them happy. Or rather, it was her daughter she needed to play up to. The thought of being spanked again kept her firmly in place as a humble teenager, in her own home.

Gliding back to the lounge, Rose overheard Sylvia talking about a babysitter.

'What about your girl?' Sylvia asked.

'Yea, sure, like, that's okay,' Rose agreed, wanting to get away from there.

Janice smiled at her mom, and agreed. 'Sure why not.'

Janice figured it would be amusing to hear what happened to her at Sylvia's house. At least her mother wouldn't be off with that so called boyfriend. A break from the apartment would be welcome to both of them. She sent Rose with Sylvia, and the others went off to change. The new friends arranged to meet up in town at a club.

***

Rose followed the woman down the street to her home. Rose wasn't looking forward to the prospect of babysitting for a neighbour, but at least it got her away from her daughter. They could both do with a bit of a rest.

It seemed all Janice wanted to do was embarrass her, and exercise the new found authority. It was liberating not to have to worry over the budget, or make decisions. At the same time, it was annoying being told what to do all the time.

'Look after them while I'm gone, Rita. We girls will be late, so Janice will stay the night,' Sylvia told the babysitter.

'Oh! You have a babysitter. You don't need me then,' Rose began, and was interrupted.

'You are the one being babysat. Your mother told me you can't be trusted, and need watching. That boy you like so much can't be trusted either. Maybe if you were on the pill, young lady. Though I still wouldn't let you go out with him, if you were my daughter,' Sylvia heavily spoke.

Rose looked at the girl supposedly looking after her. She was younger, though bigger boned, muscular, and taller. The girl looked a tough teenager.

'I shall look after your mother, and make sure she has a good time tonight. Its hard work bringing up an adolescent, especially a girl,' Sylvia pointedly said.

A chance to be home alone, without her daughter interfering, couldn't be missed.

'I don't need babysitting, honest. I'll go back and do my homework,' Rose eagerly promised.

The woman and Rita looked at each other.

'Sure, of course you will. With that boyfriend of yours, a lot of homework, yea,' Rita laughed.

'Don't forget, I believe in spare the rod, spoil the child. If anyone, including our visitor here, misbehaves, spank them,' Mrs Harvey heavily spoke.

'But, err, Mrs Harvey!' Rose began to protest.

'It includes you too miss, while you're in my home. The boys father believes in hard discipline, and it applies to you. Got that young lady,' she warned, with a finger stabbing her chest.

'Yes, ma'am,' Rose quickly answered.

Sylvia patted her bottom under the floating dress.

'A spanked bottom puts them right. It reminds them of their place,' Sylvia heavily spoke.

'Yes, I know the house rules,' Rita said, while nodding her head.

Rita looked at Rose with a frown of curiosity. Rose was dressed too young for the age of eighteen, and at twenty-six the dress looked silly. Rose realised the girl had found her out, and she wondered why it hadn't happened before. Rita shrugged her shoulder and went into the kitchen.

Rose sat in the lounge wondering how to get out of this unwelcome situation.

Sylvia had quickly changed, and was ready to go. As soon as she did, Rose would make a break for it.

'Have a nice time. I'll keep them under control, no wild parties,' Rita laughed.

'I know I can trust you. Go hard on them straight away if they play up,' Sylvia told her.

The door slammed shut on her, and Rose whimpered a small soft sound. Would this be worse than being home? Her daughter was going out clubbing with the neighbours, while she was being babysat. They thought she was eighteen, yet still needed watching, as though she were a bitch on heat.

The babysitter was around twenty-two, and had guessed she was older than eighteen. Why hadn't she said anything? Maybe a double payment, from Sylvia and Janice, couldn't be missed.

'I don't really need to be babysat, not at my age,' Rose nervously laughed.

'Whatever. Mrs Harvey said to babysit you, so that's what I'll do. You heard what she said, if you don't do as your told, I'll spank you. Don't think I won't, girl,' she said, and grabbed Rose by the arm.

The girl gently shook her, with a clear message that she could do worse. The grip hurt, so Rose had no doubts the girl was capable of inflicting pain.

'Would you like a drink?' Rita asked.

'Sure, that would be good,' Rose sighed.

For just a moment Rose thought the offer was for a stiff pick-me-up. A vodka and lime would have been good. Accepting the wet glass from Rita was a mistake. The mixed fruit drink was red, and looked fatal to cheesecloth. Inevitably the glass slipped from her hand, spilling juice over her dress.

'God damn it! Quick! Don't just stand there, get it off and in the sink,' Rita chided her.

Rita lifted the hem in one heft, and had it over Rose's head with both arms entangled. A slight hesitation by Rose, then she gave in to the inevitable. With arms outstretched above her, the dress easily pulled up and away. With dread, Rose observed her dress soaking wet in the sink.

'Look at the mess you made, stupid girl,' Rita said. 'Get the underwear off, and I'll soak it. Otherwise you'll have nothing to go home in.'

Reluctantly Rose slowly peeled off her panties and then the bra. The girl dropped them into the sink. Some washing up liquid and a pounding helped.

'These panties are dirty. By the look of them, you're a bitch in heat,' the girl smirked.

'I don't feel like it now,' Rose tried to joke.

'Is that why you were sent over here. For me to watch, I mean,' the girl commented.

'I guess so. Mom doesn't like me going out with Paul, my boyfriend,' Rose quietly said.

'Have you done it with him? I see. How old is he? Oh! I guess she knows best,' Rita said.

'Hey, how can you say that? Like, I'm eighteen, yea. I can make my own decisions over who I see and go out with,' Rose complained.

'You have to act your age before being trusted. You can't dive into a relationship, and hope for the best. I know what guys are like at that age, Janice. Be careful or you'll get hurt,' Rita told her.

'I guess so. But he said he loves me, and I love him, so, what can I do?' Rose said, not expecting an answer.

'Just be careful and don't fall into bed whenever he clicks his fingers,' Rita told her, knowing the look in the girl's eyes.

'I don't jump into bed whenever he likes. I'm not a slut,' Rose firmly told her.

'Who you trying to convince, me or you?' Rita asked.

She looked Rose over, wondering if there was something wrong with the girl. Why would she need watching. Why was she going out with a guy much younger than her? The girl was a horny bitch, so maybe that was all there was to it. She was bent over holding onto her naughty bits, trying to hide them.

'I'll get you something to wear, pyjamas, or something. You're staying the night, as the women will be out late, very late, if I know them,' Rita informed her.

Standing naked in a stranger's home, left her feeling terribly exposed. Feeling vulnerable brought on a terrible thought, of being put over the girls knee, and spanked.

This was the down side to being thought of as a schoolgirl, her life wasn't her own anymore. There had been an exhilarating sense of freedom at first, then everything closed in on her. Parental controls weren't just being exercised by her daughter.

At that moment the twins made their appearance. For a moment neither woman realised they were there. A cheeky laugh had them turning around, to find the two boys spying on them.

'What are you two doing here? Do you want extra chores? I can soon find you something to do, something tedious and boring,' Rita told them. 'Go on, get out! You shouldn't be here ogling Janice,' Rita shouted.

It would take more than a shouting at for the boys to be put off. They shared comments about her naked body. Rose felt completely humiliated. Rita grabbed a towel from a pile of clothes just dried, and wrapped the girl up.

'There now, end of the show,' she declared.

Barry and Joey walked off laughing about her lack of pubes, and her large breasts. Her breasts weren't huge but larger than any of the girls at school. The twins were eighteen, though they behaved younger when together. Always being together meant it was difficult to get a girlfriend, so they were a little immature around girls.

Rose was embarrassed having a couple of boys laughing at her nakedness. Their remarks were complimentary, so it wasn't all bad.

'For heaven's sake, get me some clothes, I can't go around in a towel!' Rose complained.