Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita slapped her bottom, and said, 'Shut your mouth, or I'll shut it for you. Don't pretend to me you don't like flashing your body.'

Rose wondered what she meant. The dress wasn't suitable for a woman her age, but she was supposed to be a girl. Following Rita to a bedroom for clothes she could hear the boys laughing together, and her assumed name was mentioned.

'There's nothing here of Sylvia's that will fit you. I'll go home and get something from my sister,' Rita said.

'You can't leave me here, I'll come with you. Oh! Well, be quick damn it!' Rose crossly said.

'I'm supposed to be looking after you, so don't tell me what to do,' Rita quietly spoke.

Grabbing Rose, she bunched up the back of the towel, and slapped her ass.

'Oww! Stop that right now, you can't, Oww!' Rose cried out.

'Leave her alone Rita,' Robert said.

'Yea, she hasn't done anything,' Nigel added.

'Do you want a slap?' Rita meanly asked them.

They stood their ground, trying to look as mean as Rita.

'You just don't like being told what to do. Don't take it out on her,' Robert said.

'Fuck you. Think you know it all,' Rita said, but let Rose go anyway. 'I'm going home to get her some clothes. Stay here, and don't cause trouble, or I'll hit all of you.'

As soon as the front door closed, the boy's turned on Rose.

'We want a kiss as a reward,' Robert said.

'Thanks, she hurts when she slaps,' Rose said, while still fidgeting with the towel.

'You calling Rita a slapper?' Nigel asked, with a big grin.

Rose felt self conscious from the way they were staring at her. They both moved closer hoping for a kiss.

'Hey! Like no way, guys, yea! No!' Rose yelped, as they grabbed her.

They tumbled in a heap on the large bed, wrestling around. Rose was trying her best to fend them off while they playfully pushed her around. The towel unwrapped from around her, and she hit out at them. They grabbed her wrists and held them down. There was little she could do against two pairs of hands.

Breathing heavily they took a rest. Only for a moment. The boys began to tickle her. Then the towel completely unwound from her, and slid to the floor.

'Stop it, please, cover me up!' Rose cried out.

The boys stopped teasing her, though still pining her arms down.

'Please, cover me up,' Rose said.

Her legs were entwined around each other like vines. It was all she could do in way of protection. It hadn't occurred to her that they would go too far, as surely they would have by now. They seemed they were just going to play around, and hoped it would stay that way. Nevertheless it was embarrassing being on a bed naked, with two boys.

'Give us our reward for saving you from the evil witch,' Robert asserted.

'Yea, you should give us a kiss,' Nigel smiled at her.

'Will you let me go then,' Rose said, wondering if she was doing the right thing.

'We'll see. Kiss first,' Robert said.

Rose closed her eyes and puckered up, in an exaggeration of a kiss. Robert was first. His soft kiss was pleasant, more so than she thought it would be. Opening her mouth slightly, she felt his tongue gently explore her mouth. It wasn't an invasion, or an intrusion, it was a gentle sensitive touch.

She heard herself murmur appreciation. For some reason she felt safe with the two of them. They seemed nice and they had protected her from a beating. Calling Rita an evil witch wasn't fair, though maybe they had experienced a thrashing from her.

'Mmmm, that was nice Robert,' she smiled at him.

Her comment fell out before she realised. It wasn't a wise thing to say, but he gave an embarrassed smile in return, and that reassured her.

'My turn,' his brother said.

Had Nigel taken lessons from his brother? He kissed nicely too. It was so very relaxing, she was sinking into the bed. Rose felt like a fairy princes being awoken by a prince. Except there were two of them and she wasn't waking up. Instead she was drifting away into a pleasant fantasy world.

How long had they been kissing her? When did she start kissing him back? Which brother was kissing her? One stopped to catch his breath then the other took over. Her whole body was tingling! Oh! Hell! One of them was kissing her breasts while the other kissed her lips. They still held her wrists down leaving her feeling helpless.

Pushing her head up she tried to get free of his lips. Opening her eyes she also tried to tell him to stop. At last he stopped kissing her and she saw it was Nigel. His brother was enthusiastically kissing her breasts.

Just about getting her breath back, she said, 'Stop it Robert, please. I think that's reward enough.'

Rose wondered what they would think, if they realised who they were playing around with. Rose was a mature woman, an adult, not a girl their age. They shouldn't be kissing her like this and, she shouldn't have allowed it. Did they think she had encouraged them by not struggling enough, and letting them kiss her.

'Oh! No! Stop that!' Rose cried out. 'Stop it right now. You're a naughty boy, take your fingers away.'

When she had parted her legs, she had no idea. One of them had been fluttering his fingers down there as light as butterfly. Now fully aware of what was happening, she needed it to stop. Hearing herself groan wasn't a good sign. One of them was still kissing her breasts, making them highly sensitive and responsive. The other was exploring her sex more fully.

They must have been doing something down there when they had her mesmerised. It would have been ever so gentle so as not to startle her. There was no pretence now, he was working her hard. Oh! Shit! Not now, not here, not with these boys!

Rose was close to an orgasm, and couldn't, or didn't want to stop.

'Oh! Yes! Oh! Yes, yes,' she hissed.

Rose arched her back and her legs stiffened. Trapped under their bodies, her hands twisted then formed fists.

'Ughhh!' she spilled out a long gargling sound.

Just as quickly she slumped onto the bed, replete, unable to move. She let them loose upon her body, unable to draw her legs together, they were free to explore. Their fingers and lips toured every contour, seeking out every crevice, and bump. Licking, kissing, caressing, stroking, pinching, they had free reign over her body.

'Ohhhh, yes! Please, let me go,' she whimpered. 'I can't take any more.'

'Do you like it?' Robert asked.

'Oh! Yes! It's wonderful,' Rose exhaled, then gasped on feeling fingers exploring deeply.

'You like this don't you,' Robert told her, while rubbing her clit.

Another hand teased her anus, while fingers were in her vagina. Lips sucked on both nipples, and a hand gripped one of her breasts. Her arms were still under their bodies, held down, unable to defend herself. Not that she could do anything anyway.

'Yes, oh, yes!' Rose said, while shaking her head from side to side.

Rose was unaware of who was doing what to her. Thoughts were no longer forming in her mind. Sensations and feelings were all that her mind could cope with, and rational thought had left for someplace else.

Another orgasm slowly approached and was welcomed with all her heart. The last one was like a dam bursting, overawing her. This was like a seeping of warm liquid overtaking her entire body and mind. She was drowning in beautiful sensations.

'Oh! God! Oh! God! What have you done to me?' Rose muttered.

'I'm there, I've cum,' she announced.

Rose lay on the bed outstretched, no longer trapped, except by her own weakness, unable to move. Their hands continued to massage her naked body, eliciting little whimpers of approval.

'You alright now?' Nigel asked.

They lay back next to her, smiling. It occurred to her that they hadn't been satisfied, and might be planning on using her for themselves next. After receiving such pleasure how could she deny them. How could she possibly take the two of them? What about Paul?

The front door slammed shut, which seemed to be the normal way Rita treated doors. The three of them jumped up, and Robert threw the towel at Rose, as the two brothers left for their own room.

Rita made noises in the kitchen then called Rose.

'I'm making a coffee,' Rita shouted.

Tucking a corner of the towel tight under her arm, she padded on bare feet to join her.

'That's all I could get that might fit you. Sis wouldn't part with anything, she's too anal,' Rita crossly spoke. 'I had a fight with her, then had to clear up, otherwise I would have been back sooner.'

It didn't sound like an apology, though maybe as close to it as she could manage.

'You all right? They haven't been bothering you? I'll sort them out if they have,' she threatened.

'No, no they're alright, they left me alone,' Rose lied.

Rita looked her over, seeing the woman was flustered, and knew something had happened. She shrugged, not caring what it was, just so long as nothing was said. If the woman was stupid enough to mess around with the boys, that was her problem.

'Do you want the clothes or not?' Rita asked.

'Yea, like, thanks,' Rose murmured.

'I didn't wear any of that. I was always too rough to wear girly stuff,' she laughed.

Rose quickly pulled on the panties then the dress. It was another short flared dress. Why was she destined to show off her panties. This time they were sensible hipsters, only they were white with pink flowers. If she dare look in a mirror she would see a nice young girl in a party frock.

Rita laughed, and pulled her by the arm to stand before a mirror in the lounge.

'Cute! I don't do cute. Nice though, you look real nice, girl. No wonder the boys are sniffing around you,' Rita laughed.

Rose was red with embarrassment, which at least replaced the flush of an afterglow. The dress was more for a girl of sixteen or younger, rather than the eighteen-year-old she was supposed to be. The shoulder ruffles were way out of fashion. Rita must have been given this some years ago.

'Sit there and drink your coffee,' Rita said, as usual making it sound like and order.

'So what have you been up to. Don't look so evasive. I mean at home and at school. Got a boyfriend?' Rita asked.

'Yes, Paul, like, he's in my class, yea,' Rose said.

'He's the one you mom is keeping your from. Does he treat you okay?' Rita asked.

Rose was feeling very guilty now. It was bad enough before, but not the afterglow had worn off she was feeling flat, and upset with herself. It had been wrong to let those boys play with her, on so many levels. She had really been acting like a silly girl, a real slut. Was that why her daughter was going so hard on her?

'He does, he's, like, real kind, and nice,' Rose said.

They talked about nothing in particular, until Rita decided she had better things to do.

'You can go up stairs and play with the kids. Keep quiet, while I study,' the girl told

her.

Rose walked in on the twins, feeling nervous. It was important to keep them quiet, and not reveal to her mom, or Paul, what happened. Of course they weren't as old as her, at twenty-six, but then everyone thought she was eighteen. A feeling of owing them a sexual favour made her shudder.

'Hi, come in,' one of them said, and closed the door behind her.

Rose wondered which one of them was sitting on his bed. Looking at his fingers, she wondered if it was him playing with her until she cum. He certainly had the touch. Maybe they had taken it in turns to excite her. In any case, they had both been working her body over at the same time.

A little thrill ran down her back, ending between her legs. These panties weren't wet yet, but were starting to dampen. She told herself to stop it, and get them to keep quiet over what happened. If her daughter found out she would be spanked, put to bed, and grounded for the entire week, or longer.

'I wouldn't make any noise if I were you, as she gets really upset when disturbed. She's likely to spank you, or use a wooden spoon on your ass,' the other one said.

Rose felt self-conscious in front of these adolescent boys. She stood before them tongue tied, not knowing what to say. What could she say after they had been intimate with her. The dress was too short, there were two beds in the room, and the boys were looking at her so intently. The look was turning into lust. She looked at the door and wondered if it was worth facing a spanking, to escape these two.

Shit! She was a mature adult, not a kid. That girl couldn't spank her. These boys couldn't make her do something she didn't want to do. Rita had already spanked her, and the boys had done everything except fuck her.

Who was she fooling if she thought she had a shred of adult authority left. She was just a silly little slut, letting the boys take advantage. Not in high school or in college had she much experience. Being a late bloomer meant she had watched friends from afar form relationships. Re-running adolescence was just so unexpected, she was unprepared for it all.

'She's really strong, and will have you over her knee before you can spit,' Nigel warned her.

He hadn't read her mind, he'd noticed how longingly she was looking at the door.

'You'd better stay with us,' Robert said, and patted the bed.