All Comments on 'Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 11'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ch 12

Keep it coming! Rose has offered Paul up. It's time for Rose's humiliation as she tells Paul to cuckqueen her. At school, she has to face the crowds baffled why Paul is booking up with somebody else. Jealousy inspires her hormones to grow to get Paul's attention. Meanwhile her daughter explores new ways to punish, humiliate, and control her mom. Maybe feeding her from her own breast

TomatobottomTomatobottomover 6 years ago
Amazing

I know this is a different and hard series to continue yet when you post a new chapter, I always find it amazing.

''Cuckqueen'' - Thanks whoever left the suggestion. Not actually for the suggestion but for the word. Didn't know the term before.

The story revolves more around humiliation and teasing, with a slight touch of age-play. Sex is a part of it alright but not the main theme. I don't think it suits well but we are leaving it for the author to decide.

And, Rose and Janice are anything but leabian (both really enjoy straight sex). So I am not sure breastfeeding would be a good idea. It would be very humiliating for sure but how would you approach it in the story?

Thanks for the suggestios though. A fertile mind can always use some ideas to play with.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 6 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

The next chapter has been started, but will take awhile as I have to earn a living and have family to consider. All the things of life get in the way. This series hasn't been planned, it has just grown, or in the case of Rose, not grown. Suggestions are always considered, however, Litorotica restricts age play, as anyone under eighteen is forbidden. It is a good rule, as a line needs to be drawn somewhere. Hope the next chapter is worth waiting for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this kind of storie

Just keep this serie alive..love the way Rose need to stay in her role. Enjoying the way Rose have to follow the rules from Janice

lindgrunlindgrunover 6 years ago
Great storie

Love the way Janice takes the lead and switch the roles. Not found this type of stories. role change an adult like this. But I love just the textlines were Rose (mom) gets subtile forced into her new role. Just keep this going and let Janice(daugther) keep pressing Rose in her new roll and behaviour and punishing her as a schoolgirl taking over the home. This is what triggers me into this storie. Please go on ...make some nice parts.

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 2 years ago

I read all of the chapters and absolutely loved the story. I was waiting for the mother to be put into diapers towards the end.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the encouragement, though I too enjoy role revesal so it is easier to write than most themes. It is difficult to continue over several chapters any initial story idea, so your rncouragement helps. Exploring the power exchange elment idea is important for me, so a teacher, important buisness woman, or any figure of self-importance, lends themselves to being set-up, especially when they find themsleves in a difficult situation. Litorotica does not allow infant games, even when all charactersare over eighteen. If you search on google you will find mothers who look as young as their teenage daughter or son.

What if one of them is mistaken for a student on parent day and are sent to the naughty class? They have been mistaken for their teenage daughter, who has been misbehaving in class, so they decide to keep quet about the mistake to find out what is going on. When it becomes too embarrasing to easily explain what she is doing in class, and her daughter has bunked off school, she is stuck there for the rest of the day. To save her daughter getting in even more trouble, she has to stay for the rest of the week. Lots of potential for humiliating misunderstandings and having to give in to the class bully, being canned by a hard teacher, recognised by one of the boys so she has to obey him or be revealed as the mom. So what d you think?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES