Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His teacher was a beautiful woman, and he cherished her.

'This humble pet-girl would like to massage your feet, master,' she offered, because he enjoyed it.

'Not tonight, pet-girl. We are having an early night, as I have a surprise for you tomorrow,' he promised.

His teacher eagerly wagged her butt-plug tail. She wore the tail as a pet-girl should, but it was also used to stretch her anus for his cock. He wasn't in much of a hurry to bugger her, in case he didn't like it, and she did. He would still have to do it, to please his pet, as their pleasure worked both ways. He demanded pleasure as he was her master, and pretended it was all about him.

He took hold of the leash, and guided her to the bedroom. It had been her apartment, until he took it over, as well as her. A big smile of pleasure lit her face as she crawled next to her wonderful master. He really knew how to keep her happy, and satisfy her kinky fetish.

When he was in her classroom, she became heated up. Unable to look at him, she hoped he wouldn't ask her a question, or she might be tempted to get on all fours, and beg him to master her. She wore his collar around her neck at all times, and in school had to wear high necked blouses to hide it. It was a symbol of her submission, and being owned by her master.

She wore a skirt all the time, even to school, so he could take her whenever he felt like it. It was so exciting not knowing when he was going fuck her. He'd reduced her to a nervous wreck, until she moved on to not caring about anything. She was calm and placid, from letting her master decide what was proper behaviour for his pet-girl. She learned to obey her master fully, and that was as it should be for a fully trained pet-girl.

Her master removed her tail, to allow her to freshen up. It was difficult sleeping with it in, so he would reinsert it tomorrow morning. Returning to the bedroom, she slipped under the covers at the foot of the bed, ready to sleep with his flaccid cock in her mouth.

When it started to grow she realised he was ready to take her, and she eagerly sucked on it to bring it fully awake. Her pride and joy was taking his cock into her vagina, for him to reinforce her submission. Sometimes he pulled her on top, so she could feel all of him deep inside. He was always a considerate lover, and kept her so very happy.

***

The alarm went off at three in the morning, vibrating on the bedside table, just loud enough to wake Rose. Taking a firm hold of Pauls' cock, she began to energise it. When in high school before, she hadn't the slightest experience of boys. She'd heard eighteen-year-olds were randy, and always ready for it. This was certainly true for Paul. He was erect before he was properly awake.

'Make love to me, darling,' she demanded.

'So this is revenge is it,' he sleepily said.

Rolling on top of her, he soon woke up when his cock slipped into her. He wasn't sure, but he thought she had pushed herself onto his cock.

She wasn't a teenager any more, but it seemed she was going through the maturing process, with plenty of hormones affecting her for a second time. Her breasts were developing as a teen would, though adding to an already developed bust. As a teenager she had been interested in sex, and this time around she was obsessed by it.

This was vengeance for her daughter waking her up in the middle of the night, with that boyfriend of hers. Now she was going to make some noise with her boyfriend. It didn't take much to set her off. Paul set-up a slow rhythm, enough to have her moaning loudly. When an orgasm hit, she screamed.

There was movement in the next room, and she figured her point had been made. Then she heard her daughter and the guy starting up a steady rhythm.

Rose giggled, and said, 'We've inspired them!'

Eventually all four fell asleep, with happy smiles on their faces.

***

Rose and Janice, got up late. Their boyfriends had already left, so they didn't have to paint their faces, and they could relax over breakfast. Janice was cooking breakfast while Rose chattered on about this and that.

Janice looked at her mother with a strange expression on her face, as the obscene dream had come back to haunt her. It was an exaggeration of how much she was controlling her mother. Was it a warning, meaning for her to hold back a little?

Janice forgot about it, and they went shopping. That at least would amuse them both.

***

Brian and his teacher got up late from having been awake playing, instead of having an early night. They had been playing their special game, and became carried away.

Brian and Miss Derby drove out of town to avoid anyone they might know. She wore a short skirt, with a thin butt plug tail poked up underneath it, and a crop top. No longer looking like a respectable teacher, instead she looked like a good sport. A girl on the prowl, and not just to flirt. The butt-plug tail would be a surprise to anyone who patted her bottom.

The big football hunk, Brian, put off any men thinking of approaching her. Being led around on a leash was kinky, and any who noticed thought it was just a gimmick. Miss Derby thought it was thrilling. This was the ultimate display of her kinky side, on show in public. She would never have dared do this without her master to protect her.

'Take me home, Brian, I need to be fucked!' she demanded.

She wasn't on hands and knees but he figured he could get her there if he pressed the right buttons to work her up. She was bouncing with sexual energy, ready for anything. It looked as though she were on drugs, and so security were watching her. This was no time to explain she was a sensible teacher and could be trusted.

Not blowing her job was of vital importance to her, though not to him. Her master had offered to look after her, making her a live-in pet at his apartment. He had a separate apartment in his parent's house, above a double garage, with a separate entrance. Their game wouldn't be much different from now, though her last vestiges of freedom would be taken away by her master.

So far, she had put him off, but when excited she was vulnerable, and might agree. What would it be like, to be kept in a cage by a teenager? She would be his pathetic little pet-girl, kept for sex, and his entertainment. That would be her life from that moment on. She would be nothing but a boy's toy, being played with, then put away in her box.

This was a big step and had to be carefully considered. Without a job, she would be completely dependent upon him. Without a pay packet, She wouldn't have the means to extricate herself from the situation, and so it would become a trap. It wouldn't take long for her to become his obedient, domesticated pet, fully trained, no longer thinking of freedom.

'What's the matter, pet-girl,' he asked, when she stopped dead.

'I'm having an orgasm!' she whispered.

He chuckled from the weirdness of it. His teacher was on the end of a leash, in a busy mall, having an orgasm. He wondered what else he could do with her in public. She was certainly enjoying the public orgasm, despite looking embarrassed.

He knew all her secrets and what motivated her emotions. He knew what buttons to press to manipulate her. He knew how to control her every thought and emotion. Working her up, and keeping her that way, was most enjoyable.

She was almost ready to move into his apartment. Then she would have to leave teaching, to become his permanent pet-girl.

***

Janice picked a nice dress for her mother, and made her try it on.

'Mom, like, this is so bad, please!' she begged.

'You have to do as you are told, girl,' Janice firmly stated.

'Or what? Oh! Please don't spank me, mom!' her mother whispered. 'Alright, I'll do it, whatever. Like, really, what is it with you and these little girl dresses, yea?' Rose asked her daughter.

Janice wanted to tell her, she had worn jeans and t-shirts as a kid. It was only now she missed the girly parties, and gossiping about boys. Wanting to be like her dad, had dominated her life. Finding out he was an ass to women, spoiled her image of him. She now wanted to be his little girl, but he was gone with no chance of it happening.

'Never mind, just do as you are told, sweetie,' Janice firmly stated.

Walking through the mall, old ladies looked at her and smiled. A pair of them talked down to her, being more patronising than she could stand. What could she say?

'Your little girl is so cute! She's wearing an adorable party dress. What's that on her panties?' one of them asked.

Janice couldn't resist it. She lifted the hem, and petticoats, to show them the delightful white panties decorated with cartoon characters. Rose could feel the panties pulled tight over her mons, and between her cheeks.

It would be embarrassing as a mature woman, to be showing off her panties in a public place. As an eighteen-year-old, it was highly embarrassing. If her school friends saw her now, she would die of shame. Though, to some degree, she was getting used to it. Everyone in her class knew what her mother was like. They asked her how she withstood the embarrassment, and sympathised with her.

'Mom, like, we have to go!' Rose said, trying to escape the embarrassing situation.

Everyone in the mall had a good look at her childish panties. It was a wonder her daughter didn't put her in diapers, to complete the humiliation. The two old biddies insisted on kissing her goodbye, with their facial hair scratching her soft skin. It felt as though she were being molested by a couple of witches, licking her face to see if they liked the taste.

'This way, girl,' Janice said, and waved to the two smiling ladies.

Hanging on to her daughters hand, they swung into the child minder service.

'Hi, Margaret, you volunteering as usual?' Janice asked.

'Sure, always on a Saturday afternoon,' she said, looking harassed.

'If my little girl misbehaves, will you look after her, while I shop?' Janice asked.

'Sure no problem, I've a few fourteen year boys playing in there,' she lied. 'You just have to make a donation. My, she's well developed, for a youngster,' Margaret commented.

'I know, she finds it embarrassing. I buy dresses for her, to hide her breasts. She can't wear t-shirts,' Janice gleefully said.

'I can't promise to watch her with the boys. They're only young teens in here, but they can be rowdy. They're playing some fighting game,' Margaret lied.

Rose was squirming with humiliation, from the way the two women were talking about her. Being trapped in there with curious teens, made it sound like a dangerous place. The young boys would be ready for a rough and tumble, not caring about her status.

They would ignore propriety, not realising she was a mature woman. Pulling her to the floor and rolling around, wouldn't be lady like at all. In this dress all would be revealed. Even fourteen-year-old boys would be bigger and stronger than her. Would they take advantage of her?

'Mom! Like, please, I crucially promise to be a good little girl, and, like, do as I'm told, yea, honest, please, please,' Rose shamefully begged.

'If you don't behave, you'll be spanked, and put in there. I thought you liked boys,' her daughter teased.

Janice and the woman winked at each other, as Janice departed with her mother. Margaret had played along, with the idea of helping out a friend. She'd heard the girl was a handful, and was ready to help out.

Walking away from the kids play area, Rose tried to hurry her daughter up, in-case she changed her mind. Being placed in a play area by her daughter would be degrading.

'Another party dress then,' Janice said.

'Alright,' Rose said, trying to sound enthusiastic.

The thought of being put into a play area with young boys, while wearing the hideous dress kept her in check. If her friends at school found out she had been playing with young boys, she would be taunted mercilessly all week. What if one of them was a friend's young brother? The ribald remarks and innuendo would be intolerable.

***

After shopping all afternoon, they went to a restaurant to recharge their batteries. Rose was wearing a dress too young for her, after an argument with her daughter. It was a punishment, and a means of re-establishing Janice as the authority figure. Not that it was in any doubt, as her mother merely had a little girly hissy fit.

The dress was pink and so were the panties. They had silly slogans written across the front and back, which normally wouldn't matter. It did matter, when the dress swung around her upper thighs, showing off her panties.

Rose was a short woman, with a slim waist, under large breasts, which swung men's heads. The dress helped hide her breasts, and the young look, put men off the track. Though unfortunately, teenage boys took more of an interest in her. Receiving the attention of young teenage boys was embarrassing.

Showing off her panties in such a frilly pink dress, made it look as though she was into cos-play. Boys didn't wonder what character she was, they were fascinated with her panties.

'This dress is terrible. I'm supposed to be eighteen, not twelve. I doubt I can get away with it. People are looking at me,' Rose complained.

In front of the server Janice turned to her mother, and said, 'No! You can't have a beer. I don't care what your father let's you do. You mustn't drink alcohol at your age, dear. Sorry about that, but you know what teenagers are like,' Janice told him.

'Listen to your mother, young lady,' the old man heavily said. 'In my day you would have been put over your mother's knee for misbehaving,' he added.

Rose went instantly red from embarrassment, and became awkwardly tongue tied. She tried to explain it was just a joke, only it came out as nonsense, so she abruptly gave up.

The guy brought Janice a cocktail, while her mother had to make do with an orange juice. Playing up, Rose acted young and gauche throughout the meal, whereas Janice put on a sophisticated air. It was fun having the old guy treating her as an adult, and her mother like a kid. Of course she played on it, intending to embarrassing her mom to the maximum.

'Perhaps you would like a colouring book while we wait for the main course,' Janice asked her mother.

'Shush, everyone can hear. I'm supposed to be eighteen, remember? Please don't show me up anymore,' Rose pleaded.

The server heard, and brought over a colouring book with crayons. Her mother stuttered her thanks, but recovered, and decided to play along.

'Thank you, sir,' Rose smiled up at him.

She poked her tongue out at her daughter, then began colouring in the numbered sections.

'I used to like this when I was nine, maybe younger,' Rose smiled. 'It's relaxing. Perhaps I should pretend to be a pre-teen more often. As usual you'll have to take responsibility and pay, while I can just play,' she smirked at her daughter.

'You'll be grounded, girl, if you misbehave. Be warned, you'll be slapped, so be a good girl,' Janice told her mother, when a family passed by their table.

'That's it. You've got to keep them in their place, or they take liberties,' the wife smiled at Janice. 'Be a good girl for your mom, young lady,' the woman said to Rose.

She frowned at Rose, when taking closer notice of them.

'I'll be a good little girl, promise,' Rose smiled back at her.

'I think she found us out. She's looking over here trying to figure out what's going on,' Janice laughed.

They both giggled with heads pressed together. Upping the gaming stakes, Rose uncharacteristically raised her voice.

'I want ice cream, mommy,' Rose loudly spoke.

'Keep the noise down, over here. I told you what happens to naughty girls. I'll bring you a special big bowl of ice cream young lady, if you promise to be a good girl,' the server firmly told Rose.

They had been laughing and teasing each other, to see who could out do the other. Realising they had been going over the top, and everyone was watching them, Rose became highly embarrassed.

'Sorry, sir. I'll be a good girl, honest. Please don't put me over your knee for a spanking, sir. It will be so embarrassing in front of everyone. Especially as I wet my panties, so don't have any on,' Rose innocently explained.

The old guy's eyes bugged out, and he ran off.

They laughed together, though more quietly.

'For that, you naughty girl, I should take you back there and insist he spanks your ass,' Janice laughed.

'Sorry, mommy, I promise to be good girl, and obey my nice mommy,' Rose simpered, then put her tongue out.

'Stop it, girl, you're going too far,' Janice said, through clenched teeth.

'You're red as a beetroot. I win,' Rose smiled deviously.

'We're not out of the restaurant yet,' Janice warned.

The chastened look on her mother's face, was a picture, and it needed teasing.

'Excuse me, could you take my daughter to the restroom. I've got to wait for an important phone call,' Janice said, and discreetly passed a ten to the server.

Rose saw her daughter whisper something, and almost trembled with fear, or was it laughter. The woman looked at Rose, and frowned. Everyone who took a good look at her thought something was wrong. Nevertheless, the woman tightened her fist on the money, and led Rose away.

'We'll have to hurry, I'm supposed to be serving the other tables,' the woman said.

Being taken to the restroom by a big powerful black woman was frightening, and embarrassing. She didn't shut the door either. The woman watched Rose pee. Rose quickly lifted her panties, feeling her dignity had been dented, and her privacy invaded.

'Now wash your hands,' the woman commanded.

The hem was caught in the top of the pants, but Rose didn't notice. Being hurried along, and ordered around, left her feeling small and ineffectual. What little kudos she had as an eighteen-year-old had been lost, leaving her feeling like a child. She was no longer a young woman, she was just a kid, dependent upon an adult.

A girl walked in and stared at her, while Rose dried her hands on a paper towel. Standing up straight, she tried to hide her shame and weakness, as best she could. The game was already won by her daughter, without question.

'My mother is waiting for her starter. She'll complain if you don't see to her,' the girl pompously spoke.

'Take this girl back to the table, so I can get back to work,' the big woman harshly said.

'You'll have to wait, while I wash up,' the girl told Rose.

'It's OK, I'll find my own way back,' Rose demurely spoke.

'I was told to take you to your table, so wait here, little girl,' she fussily ordered.

The girl looked about the age Rose was supposed to be, eighteen. Yet she was much taller and looked stronger than Rose. It left her feeling small and insignificant, as though she was a much younger girl. The stupid dress didn't help.

'Who do you think you are? You can't tell me what to do!' Rose objected, trying to reassert herself.

The girl laughed at the weak complaint, and that trod all over her self-worth. Rose looked down at her dress, and wanted to cry. She sounded all the more like a strangled chipmunk.

The girl took hold of her hand and Rose tried to pull away.

'Stop struggling, or I'll slap you,' the girl ordered.

Rose couldn't let a young girl tell her what to do. If the girl hadn't been so big she would have slapped her, or at least she wanted to.

'Get off me, you bully. You're just a young girl, you can't tell me what to do!' Rose bitterly spoke.

The girl pushed Rose against the wall, and slapped her leg.

'Stop struggling,' the girl warned.

Rose was more determined to escape. The girl pulled Rose around and bent her over a sink. With the skirt up it was easy to swipe her bottom.

'Oww! Stop it, you bitch. Oww! No, please. Oww! I'm sorry, please stop,' Rose moaned. 'Oww! Please don't hurt me! Please,' Rose cried.