Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few more slaps of her panty clad bottom, had her apologising. It was humiliating being under a young girl's control. Although her step-daughter was only eighteen she'd become used to obeying her. This was a complete stranger she had to obey, and it thumped home how little status she had left. Nothing.

'You've been a naughty little girl, haven't you,' the girl said.

'Yes, I'm sorry, I've been a naughty little girl,' Rose murmured, giving in to the girl.

The girl laughed at her, leaving Rose feeling all the more foolish, and vulnerable. She didn't know the girl was laughing at the dress being tucked up at the back, showing off her panties. What made it so funny was a slogan printed across her cheeks, 'Candy Girl'. The pink panties were something her daughter picked, to go with the dress.

Being brought down so low made it easy to do as she was told. The girl finished touching up her makeup, and grabbed Rose's hand. Watching her apply lipstick and blusher, left Rose feeling like a little girl waiting for her mother.

A woman walked into the rest room, and Rose was stupidly standing in the way, gawping at the girl.

'What's the matter little girl? You look as though you're going to cry,' the woman said, sounding concerned.

'She's been a naughty girl, rude, and won't do as she's told,' the girl said.

'Oh! She looks so cute. Such a lovely dress, what are you, some television character?' the woman asked, with a condescending tone.

Of course the woman sounded as though she were talking to a kid, as they thought she was a child. There was no way she could change their minds, and after being spanked, she didn't have the energy to fight it. All she could do was go along with how they thought she should act, or be punished for being rude.

'Sorry, ma'am. I promise to be a good little girl, honest,' Rose humbly spoke.

'Aaahh! There's a good little girl. Were you spanked for being a naughty girl?' the woman asked.

'Yes, ma'am, I was spanked for being a naughty little girl,' Rose said, with a bit of a snivel.

'Well that always works. It turns naughty little girls into good little girls. You should spank her if she misbehaves, straight away. Don't let her get away with anything, or she'll get worse,' the woman said.

Rose looked at the girl, eyeing her up. It was obvious the girl was looking for an excuse to spank her again. The girl enjoyed punishing her, and showing her who was boss. Having a complete stranger take control of her was humiliating. Allowing it to happen showed how little self-esteem she had left.

Rose ground her thighs together, realised what she was doing, and stopped. It felt as though she were shrinking away to nothing, like Alice in wonderland. No longer a fully grown woman, she thought of herself as just a little girl. It meant that without her mummy's protection, she would vulnerable to other kids.

Being led back to her table like a kid, by a young girl, was humiliating. She walked in shame, with the dress caught in her panties showing them off. There were looks of pity, soft laughter, and comments about how cute the little girl looked.

She didn't hear what they said, but heard her daughter thanking the girl for looking after her little girl. On sitting down she felt the dress had been up, and felt so very stupid. Everyone in the restaurant had seen her panties! Then she remembered putting on the new pair of panties, and what was written across her cheeks. If she had the strength, she would have run away to hide.

Rose didn't say a word after that, as she felt so belittled.

In the car they were silent for awhile, then rose bleated out her pain. The complaining sounded silly. Telling her daughter a girl had spanked her, sounded stupid. After it was out of her system, they laughed all the way home. Rose could take a joke, and in any case, she was used to others ribbing her about her age.

Rose had learnt an important lesson today, and was careful to remember it. Without her daughter around, she was very vulnerable. She needed Janice to protect her, as she had lost all her authority, and adult status. This was realised before, but the significance of it had been sharply brought home. That stranger, a mere girl, had taken control of her, and an adult had backed the girl up.

They didn't need to know who she was, as to them she was just a little girl, and must behave like one, or be punished. The girl had spanked her, and the woman told her to do it again if she misbehaved. That was a dire warning to keep acting like a demure little girl, and avoid such a dangerous situation again.

What if it had happened while being in that mall play area? What appeared to be an older girl, or boy, could take charge of her, and expect her to do as she was told. If she protested she could be spanked in front of the other kids. Where would she be in the pecking order then? They would be calling the shots, humiliating her, making her play with even younger kids.

Rose determined to be a good girl for her mother, and do as she was told. She had plenty of friends in school, and so there was nothing to worry about there. Everyone thought she was a good schoolgirl, and Rose was determined to keep it that way.