Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose hung her head in shame.

'Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. How long has he been away? Poor you. I understand girl. I started out young, and after the first time, I craved it. Damn! I went made with lust. It's the same for you, isn't it,' Sylvia shared a secret, trying to get Rose to admit to something.

Rose had to agree, as it was alike that for her too. Sort of.

'Do you want a drink?' Sylvia asked Tommy, when he wandered in.

'It's okay, I'll leave you to it. Girl talk, eh?' he said, fishing to see if he was in trouble.

Rose winked at him, indicating everything was okay. Sylvia followed him back to the lounge.

'Look, Tommy. I know why you're around here. Tonight I'm not open for business, okay? It's just not the right moment, okay? Sorry, I know how it is. Look, guy, Janice is a nice girl. She is in need because her guy has dumped her. She really misses him. She won't say anything if you make her happy for tonight, okay? You know what I mean?' Sylvia heavily put it on him.

'I don't believe it! You sure about this? Well come on Sylvia, it doesn't seem right,' he complained, without any conviction.

'Do this as a favour to me, okay!' she argued, knowing full well he liked big tits, and was game for it.

Back in the kitchen, Sylvia tried it out with Janice, 'Hey, Janice! Tommy is going to put you to bed. I'm busy with stuff, okay? Right, okay. Well, I'm on tonight, heavy like, so you'll do me a favour, let him get his leg over. Let him do his thing, and he'll be guilty, and thankful as hell. I'll have one over him, so do me a favour, okay?' Sylvia said, while holding Janice's arm in a firm grip.

Rose nodded slowly, trying to make sense of it. She knew what Sylvia was saying but why?

'I knew you would help me out. Now girl, give him a good ride, okay!' Sylvia said, and pulled her off the stool.

Sylvia slapped her bottom, and twisted her arm.

'Remember girl, you're mine until I take you home, so be good and do as you're told,' Sylvia warned, and gave Rose a shake.

Feeling afraid, Rose let Tommy take her to a spare bedroom. As a mature woman, and a respectable neighbour, she deserved respect. Damn and fuck! A girl had arranged for her to be fucked! She was a grown woman, and this girl had given her to her boyfriend! If Sylvia charged Tommy, it would make her a prostitute. Maybe doing it as a favour counted toward being a whore.

This was so very different from before, as it wasn't her decision, she had to let the boy fuck her, or else!

He wasn't exactly grinning, he was just hurriedly removing his clothing. She didn't have to, as the thin cotton would soon pull away from her body, when he wanted it. Rose quickly got into bed, and covered herself with the sheet.

For a moment she watched him undress. He looked good, but the thought was pushed aside. This couldn't be enjoyed. being forced to have sex with him was just too horrible. As he was about to pull his underwear off she turned away. It was a pity this was all wrong, as Sylvia had a good looking boyfriend.

He slid into bed, and pressed up against her. His arms wrapped around her holding on tight.

'Sorry about this, Janice. We can just cuddle if you like,' he said.

'What? Oh! Yea! Like, you know, I understand,' Rose said, feeling awkward and stupid.

He probably wasn't ready yet anyway. Not after their passionate screwing in the bathroom. That was good, very good, but she couldn't do it under these circumstances, it was too nasty. Being given to a boy to fuck, was beyond nasty.

'This is awkward. I mean, we're in the same class at school. Sylvia can be a bitch at times, a real bitch. I don't know why she did this to you. I'm sorry,' he said.

'Okay, it's alright. It's nice being cuddled,' Rose said, and pushed up against him.

'You're, err, ready again! Oh! Err, I mean. . . ' the words spilled out without thinking.

'Sorry, am I poking you?' Tommy said, and pulled his hips away from her.

'It's alright, I don't mind. It's funny, I kind of like it. Am I being bad?' she said.

'No, not bad. You could never be bad, not you,' he said.

'It makes me feel wanted. Is that silly?' she asked.

'No, I kind of understand. I do want you, you know that,' he sincerely spoke.

'Oh! Do you really mean it? Or do you just want to do it to me?' she asked, not meaning to sound harsh.

'Both I guess. Sorry. It's difficult to know. I want to be honest with you. You don't have to if you don't want to,' he said.

Tommy kept this cock away from her, but they were both squirming a little, and he felt her bottom rub his penis. He lifted his hands to her breasts and gently held them.

'Can I, err, hold them?' he belatedly asked.

'You like big breasts don't you,' she said.

'I like yours,' he said, with the sound of pleasure in his voice.

'What about Sylvia?' she asked.

'She doesn't have much. Oh! You mean. . . There's something about you. You seem older, then younger sometimes. I know your eighteen because you're in my class. That's not what I mean. I like you. If I gave up Sylvia would you be my girlfriend?' he asked.

'You shouldn't just give her up!' Rose said, and pulled away from him, yet not enough for him to lose a grip on her breasts.

'We don't fight. We don't do anything much. She's bored with me, that's why you and I are in bed together. She wants rid of me,' he told her.

'That's nice, I'm your girl because she gave me to you,' Rose said, and felt uncomfortable again.

'Sorry, I didn't mean it like that,' he said.

'Are you going to pay her?' Rose meanly asked.

'Pay her for what? For you? Why?' he asked, sounding confused.

'Nothing is free, you'll have to pay her. For the use of my body,' Rose blurted out, and wished she hadn't.

It was as though the words had a will of their own. It started as anger from being mistreated, from the humiliation of being used. Between them both, she was being used to work out the end of their relationship. Of course she was angry. She was being screwed whichever way it was looked at.

It was so very humiliating being sent to bed with that girl's boyfriend, like a dirty little slut caught playing with herself, unable to control her sexual needs. Oh! Fuck! Rose was hot as hell!

'Pay Sylvia for my use, will you!' Rose heavily breathed.

'Are you kidding? You really want me to?' he asked, sounding very confused.

'Yes!' she hissed, and pulled his hands tight over her breasts.

He began to squeeze and maul them.

'Okay, I'll pay Sylvia to use your body,' he said, agreeing to anything, while he had her tits in his hands.

'That makes me your whore. You can do anything you like with me. I'm just your dirty whore. Do what you want, anything nasty you can think of, just use your whore! Please!' Rose heavily breathed the words through clenched teeth.

Tommy pulled her around to face him, pulled off her top, and sucked a nipple into his mouth. He wasn't so gentle with her now. He didn't understand why she was being like this, and put it down to something between the two girls. He couldn't imagine the girl wanting to be a whore. He could understand her wanting to get back at Sylvia, and that it was working out to his benefit.

He wanted to lick and suck her lovely breasts, and his cock was crying out to fuck her. She wanted him to use her, and to use her more thoroughly than he did Sylvia. That is what she must mean. He could understand that. Damn! He was going to use her all right.

He could be ready for sex again very quickly, and Sylvia hated that. She said he wasn't satisfied with her the first time, so why do it again. He suspected she hadn't been satisfied, but she wouldn't tell him why. So how could he give her what she needed.

Rose liked what he was doing to her breasts, but she needed more. She tugged at him, trying to pull him on top. He wouldn't let go of her breasts. He was mauling them, and sucking on them and giving them a thorough working over. For a moment she wondered what would happen to them, if he did this often enough. They were already a nuisance sometimes, though not now.

Unable to wait, she climbed on top of him. She'd lost the baby-doll, and sat astride him naked, pushing down. Wiggling her bottom around, she found his hardness. Lifting up she reached under her, and guided it in place. A slight push and she felt the head of his cock ease in. He really did have a large bulbous head.

Pushing down, she felt it stretching her vagina as it went deeper. Damn! It was big, bigger than Paul's after all. It hadn't been before. Was it because he was sucking on her breasts that his cock was bigger? They were both sat up, with him pumping on her breasts, and she pumping on his cock. He was using lips and mouth, whereas she was using lips and vagina.

It seemed like a good deal. They both had what they wanted. Slowly grinding way at him was so very enjoyable. Pumping away at her own pace, being in control, while he sucked on her sensitive breasts, was wonderful.

She was enjoying herself so much, the orgasm caught her by surprise. It tingled in her stomach, where it felt his cock was. He'd penetrated so deeply she wanted to choke. She sat heavily on his big hard penis, letting the tingling feeling run through her entire body. It was as though little bells were ringing in her head. It was a weird feeling.

Neither of them heard the alarm clock going off. The battery ran down for the urgent alarm to sound more like a hesitant ping. A pause then a final ping, and it was resting. Rose too relaxed, and settled upon his cock. A little gasp left her lips, as he nudged the entrance to her womb.

'Oh! My! That's so nice!' she whispered.

Rose was still breathing heavily, when the orgasm receded enough for her to become aware of him. They had been in their own world of sexual desire. He still was. Her breasts were a wet mess, and very tender. He was at least careful now, maybe he even realised they would hurt if he was too rough with them. As it was they were already aching.

Rose indulgently smiled at the boy enjoying himself so very much with her breasts. It was a pleasant feeling for her, and she was pleased to give him so much pleasure. If that is what he wanted, she was happy to pamper him, as she'd had what she wanted from him.

It was moments like these that she became a mature woman, for just a second or two. She wrapped her hands around his head, to guide it from one nipple to the other. Hell! Her breasts felt so wonderful!

Rose lifted herself to ease off his cock.

'What the hell? As far as she could lift herself, wasn't enough. She pushed with both hands, but the bed was soft and gave way under them. Holding herself up for awhile, she had to rest as her arms were giving way. She found herself sliding down the length of his penis.

She'd given him time to shrink from her, and she had begun to tighten up inside.

'Oh! Fuck!' she exclaimed.

Her vagina sheathed him tight, and she felt the bulbous head all the more this time. Her bottom plonked down hard onto his thighs, for his cock to be shoved hard into her.

'Oh! Fuck!' she unexpectedly said again.

The feeling had been so very powerful, and so all consuming, it was all she felt, with everything else fading into the background. Suddenly, all there was in her world was his cock. She felt like a small thing impaled upon his penis, a toy to be used, something naughty and dirty on the end of his cock.

Rose sat there on what felt like a huge stick impaling her. It was hard, yet warm, and so very desirable. She couldn't move, dare not. She was stuck on this boy's cock which seemed to fill her entire body.

A loud sucking noise went unheard. Tommy let go of one of breasts as he came too.

'You alright?' he whispered, but this too went unheard.

He lifted her up with his strong muscular thighs.

'Ohhhh!' she cried out. 'Yessss!' she hissed.

Taking it as encouragement he began to pump her up and down. His hands left her breasts to support his back, pushing hard on the mattress. His heels dug into the soft bedding, enough to get a good grip. He pushed hard with both toned legs. His calves and thighs were pumped up as only a cyclist could be.

Her head was nodding, as though agreeing with what he was doing. She was agreeing, and began to wail with every thrust.

'Oh! God! Fuck me hard! Tommy, I'm nearly there. Please don't stop, please!' she begged him.

It was a wonder she didn't call him Paul, for she wasn't there, she was in a tiny world of sex, centred around the sensations in her vagina. She no longer had any control what-so-ever, it was him, the boy controlled her vagina, and her very life.

'Oh! God! Yessss!' Rose shouted.

His cock was madly twitching while tightly held in her sheath. Every movement was felt. Knowing he was shooting his white hot semen into her was enlivening. She was being impregnated by a virile young man, full of potent seed. She was at one with the earth. She was a fully developed woman with a womb. Her breasts were swollen and ripe for him, would her belly swell and ripen for him?

Imagining his cum filling her up, overwhelming her body, his semen entering her womb, taking control of her womb, piercing and fertilising her egg, she nearly fainted. Her hands went down to her tummy and massaged it. She imagined it swelling, with his seed growing deep inside her.

This time his cock receded from her, and she slumped down onto his chest. He held her close, and whispered his thoughts to her. Sylvia wanted this, had used her for her own devious plan, but she would still have to be told, and that wouldn't be pleasant.

Rose was an eighteen-year-old schoolgirl again, and lost all sense of adult responsibility. A wonderful crush on Tommy overwhelmed her. She would do anything for her wonderful lover. He was now her boyfriend and she loved him so very much, it hurt.

***

Next morning Rose was embarrassed facing Sylvia, who didn't seem perturbed at all. They both ate cereal for breakfast, and Rose washed up.

'I think I'll keep you for the weekend. I've phoned your mother and told her, so you are all mine little girl. Don't talk back, sit and be quiet. I know what you've been up to, dirty bitch. You got my boyfriend to pay you for sex, you dirty little whore. No! No excuses. I'm keeping the money. In fact I'll take you to my brothers to earn some more. They'll pay for a piece of you, and you know what piece. I'll charge double for a cute little bitch like you,' Sylvia said, with menace.

'Please Sylvia, it wasn't like that,' Rose tried to explain.

Why did Tommy have to take her literally. Men were such buffoons when it came to sexual fantasy. There were things you could do, things you could say, and things that were best left to the imagination and not shared. Sharing a fantasy with the wrong person could be a disaster.

Sylvia roughly shook her, and marched her out to the car.

'Be good to my brothers and I'll keep quiet about you being a whore. Do you do it often? How many men have you whored with?' Sylvia quickly asked.

'No! Not often, I mean, err, never, not anyone,' Rose spluttered.

The shock of it kept her quiet, as when she tried to explain, it came out wrong.

'I've five brothers, so that will be a hundred. They'll expect the lot for a twenty. Have you ever had a threesome, all at once?' Sylvia asked.

The girl was enjoying her fear. Rose was petrified. The big strong girl was going to take her to her brothers to fuck! Rose choked and nearly brought up her breakfast. The twins had sort of forced her, but they hadn't paid her. Would this girl's big strong brothers hold her down, and take her, one after another? Would three of them . . . Oh! God! Not her ass!

'Once they've finished with you, I know some guys who are desperate enough to pay for you,' Sylvia casually said.

'This is my street,' Rose whispered.

'Of course it is. I don't have any brothers,' Sylvia laughed.

Rose looked at Sylvia and laughed with relief.

'You bitch! You had me believing you!' Rose said, while laughing almost hysterically.

'It's okay! I wanted rid of Tommy, so I'm glad you two are together. He's a great guy, just not for me. You okay with that?' Sylvia asked.

They hugged and kissed for a short while, and agreed to be friends, but would avoid each other for Tommy's sake.

'Mmm, you taste nice. I'll babysit for you anytime,' Sylvia teased.

'Sure, why not. Best not to bring around a boyfriend though!' Rose teased back.

'You mean you'll be my girlfriend instead?' Sylvia asked, feigning innocence.

'If you kiss like that, yea, for sure,' Rose said, with an eyebrow querying the idea.

'I'll be able to rub your pussy better than you were last night. I'll kiss your bits better than any boy,' she grinned.

'Sorry, I prefer a cock. I just love the way it fills me up,' Rose commented.

'Horny bitch!' Sylvia said.

'Bitch!' Rose said, and they both laughed.

***

It was Saturday morning, and Rose was returning home. Her mother had gotten her into this. It started out badly but turned out alright in the end. Though it was confusing. Sylvia was a no-nonsense kind of person, and she was attractive. The only girl she had ever been attracted to.

At least she knew Rose was eighteen, in Tommy's class, and they were an item. Sylvia didn't bother coming in, they had a laugh in the car and something unusual happened. Something she would have to think about.

Rose slowly walked into the kitchen and saw her daughter cooking, looking like a regular mother.

'Did you have a nice time, honey?' Janice asked her mother.

Rose ran from the kitchen to her bedroom, and slammed the door behind her.

'Damn adolescents,' Janice complained.

Rose needed to be alone to think about what happened last night, and this morning. She had a new boyfriend but it was a hell of a ride getting there. What did he think of her, after what she said and did? He seemed happy with her, and didn't treat her like a whore this morning. He was all loving concern and couldn't do enough for her.

To keep out of Sylvia's way he left early.

He was nice, sweet, and a damn good screw! Rose chuckled to herself. It was embarrassing that he took her literally and paid Sylvia for her services. At least Sylvia understood it was just a fantasy, and made it into a joke.

Sylvia was fun, and it would be nice to have her as friend. It would be dangerous being babysat by her. The girl had a wicked sense of humour and would probably humiliate her for the fun of it. Knowing where that would lead to, meant it was very risky. The kiss was nice, but she'd never thought of having a lesbian relationship.

The girl made it plain she fancied her. What would her daughter think if she brought home a girlfriend? A girlfriend staying the night, and who made her wail loud noises in bed. How would her daughter feel, seeing her mother taken by a lesbian lover?

***

By Sunday evening homework had been caught up with, and the chores had been done. Tomorrow morning would be a school day. Tommy agreed not to call, and they would see how things went in class on Monday.

Would he still feel the same way about her? Would he dismiss her as just a one night stand? Would he see her in the light of day as just a dirty bitch he'd paid for. Being dismissed by him in front of everyone would be terrible. Talked about by the guys, as just another of his conquests, would be awful.

His sincerity shouldn't be questioned. He wanted to be her boyfriend, and loved her, or at least he said so. he loved her breasts, she knew that much. To be fair, she loved his dick. Rose was missing him, eager to learn all about him. Unable to sit still, she left her room and breezed into the kitchen, asking if mom wanted a coffee.

'You're in a good mood, at last. Have you completed your homework? All your chores done! Good girl. What do you think of this? It's the outline of a sales campaign. For tyres of course. Well, actually that's a good point, it isn't obvious, is it!' Janice said.