Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm sure it's great, if you did it. I'm proud of you, mom,' Rose quietly said, full of meaning and emotion.

'Come here honey,' Janice said, and patted her lap.

Rose sat on her daughter's lap, and Janice pulled her head to a breast.

'I'm proud of you, honey. You've settled into school well, and accepted completing a year of high school for me. I'm doing well in the design office. Mostly they bring us ideas but it is great when we use our own. . .' Janice said, and heavily sighed.

'That's not what I want to talk about. How are you with Paul away? You must be missing him terrible,' Janice asked her daughter.

'I'm okay. I did miss him, but I've met someone else,' Rose told her daughter.

'Okay, don't be shy, tell me,' Janice asked.

Janice was used to their change of roles, hardly giving it a thought. Being the mother had come natural to her, as she found she was a leader rather than a follower. It was probably why they argued before, whereas now they accepted their new roles.

'I like school. I have friends, and I'm much better at it now than I was back then. It was a terrible thought staying in school for three months, but now I'm looking forward to a whole year,' Rose said.

'What about guys, are you okay with them?' Janice asked.

Janice looked at her mother, and wondered what she was up to. Surrounded by teenage boys all day couldn't be easy. She'd watched her mother regressing to a teenager, a little bit more every day, until now it was hard to tell she was a mature woman.

'They do pay me a lot of attention, especially since Paul has gone to college. I was angry with him for doing that,' She heavily sighed.

Janice thought about her mom being pestered by teenage boys, and wanted to laugh.

'You've got a new boyfriend, what's he like?' Janice asked.

'He's calm, nice, and thoughtful. Different from Paul. He's good, err, a good person,' Rose corrected.

'Good in bed you were going to say. No wonder you haven't mentioned him before, you slept with him last night, didn't you? For the first time? Tell me girl!' Janice warned.

'Yes, mom, sorry, mom,' Rose said, reverting to schoolgirl mode.

'Well, I just don't want you getting a reputation as an easy slut. The way your built you are going to get comments from boys and jealous girls. I'm just protective that's all. Damn! Where did these things come from?' Janice asked, and poked one of her breasts.

'They just grew, mom. I didn't do anything. It's since I've been back to school, they just sprouted, it's weird. I'm used to them now,' Rose said, and shrugged.

'I bet your new boyfriend likes them,' Janice commented.

'Yea, too much, maybe,' she let out without meaning too.

'Well, just be careful, girl. I don't want to see you hurt,' Janice told her mother.

'I love you, mom,' Rose said, and hugged her daughter extra tight.

'I love you, girl,' Janice told her mother, and kissed her forehead.

'Come on, it's a school day tomorrow, have an early night. The sooner you sleep, the sooner its tomorrow, and you get to see Tommy in school,' Janice told her.

Rose slipped off her lap and received a playful slap to her bottom. Before she could move away, her daughter grabbed her, pulled her over her lap, and tickled her. Rose squirmed and wriggled, but was weakened by laughter.

'Be a good girl in school tomorrow, no sex in the classroom, or anywhere else in school,' Janice teased her mother.

'Mom! Like that's so wrong! No way!' Rose complained, while giggling.

They were only playing around. Janice was thinking of the time she had sex in her cubicle in the office, and nearly got caught.

Janice slapped her ass again, a little harder this time.

'I mean it. next time you must bring the boy home first. You this Tommy home for me to see, then we'll figure out what happens from there,' Janice said.

'That will be so embarrassing, mom! Like, you know, bringing home my boyfriend, for mom's approval, yea!' Rose complained.

Janice slapped her bottom again, to make the point, no longer playfully.

'Hey, mom, like, that hurt!' Rose said.

'Sorry, honey. I just want you to realise I'm serious. You bring your boyfriends home for my approval, before you have sex,' Janice firmly told her mother.

'God! Alright! Will you want to see his cock to make sure it's not too big for me!' Rose crossly spoke.

Janice wacked her mother's bottom hard.

'Oww! I'm sorry, mom, I didn't mean to say it,' Rose sadly spoke.

'Thinking it is bad enough. I'll not have you behaving like this, like a wanton slut. You must calm down, and keep to the same boyfriend. I don't want to find you working through all the boys in your class,' Janice crossly spoke to her mom.

'I'm not, mom, Paul left for college. I only just met, Tommy, well, he's in my class, but, like, well. I don't know yet how it will go with him,' Rose reflected on what she knew of him.

'Oww! Why that! It hurt, please, no more, mom,' Rose complained.

'Do not sleep with boys before getting to know them. For heaven's sake, I let your boyfriend stay overnight. I'm not letting you bring home different boys all the time. That is just so very wrong, girl,' Janice told her mother, and slapped her ass for emphasis.

'Oww! It's not like that. You know, like, honest! I mean it. It's crucial you believe me, mom!' Rose almost cried.

'Alright. Just promise me you'll be a good girl in school,' Janice said.

'I will, mom, I'll be a good girl in school, honest,' Rose told her daughter.

'Bring him home as soon as you can, and I'll approve him. Then he can stay overnight, if you want,' Janice told her mother.

'Thanks mom. You know, no one else would allow that. Like, you're a wonderful mom, for real,' Rose eagerly said, and rolled off her daughters lap.

'I know you're a good girl, and do your best. now, go to bed, and get to sleep. Do you want me to read you a story?' Janice teased her.

'Mom! Err, what kind of story did you mean?' she asked, taking on a sexy pose.

'Stop it! Off to bed with you. I'll spank you again if you misbehave,' Janice laughed.

They hugged and air kissed, and Rose went to bed. Janice thought about what had happened just then and wondered what was happening to them both. Her mother had turned into a sex machine, with her motor running all the time. Was it being with those young randy guys all day?

It was also weird approving her mother's boyfriends, and determining if they could stay the night. She on the other hand, could bring home whoever she wanted. Though, her mother was bringing home schoolboys, so she really did have to be careful. The thought of her mother having sex with a schoolboy, made her shiver.

They were over eighteen, but it was best she checked them out. It would be terrible for some boy to use her mother for sex, then abandon her when fed up with her. At that age they could change their minds so quickly. Look how Paul had abandoned her to go to college. It was understandable, but it still hurt her.

Janice began to quietly laugh. She too was needy, but she could wait until her boyfriend got back from the accountancy course. Stealing her mother's boyfriends was going too far. Even if they were her age, rather than her mother's age.