All Comments on 'Mom Sent Back to School Ch. 14'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More content

Love the storyline. Please keep it progressing, just like her bust!

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 6 years agoAuthor
Low score

Can anyone tell me why this chapter has such a low score? Did I leave half a storyline in the chapter, that was supposed to be in the next chapter? Too many gaffs? Storyline boring now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
storyline

well I'm not bored yet. So love to see some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

This was a lil flat. I like her at school going rhrough humiliating situations...dressed like a kid...maybe she has to get treated to a trip to the pharmacy for birth control or tampons like it’s a new thing for her

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Big gaps between updates kills interest. And last few chapters are kind of repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep it coming

I want to hear more. I’d love to hear her ‘mom’ tell her new boyfriend to punish her for talking back. Let the busy continue to grow and let her Janice maybe try even an older man

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 6 years agoAuthor
Reader email

Hi whoever you are. Thanks for warning me about Amazon publishing this series. It is okay, the stories haven't been stolen, I have continued the series with Amazon, as a trial of my writing. I've had a good reaction on Litorotica and thank them for their great web site. It is the best free site on the WEB. Thanks again, Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more

Hope there are still more of Rose/Janice's experiences to come.

Maybe the new boyfriend, Tommy, could be more dominant and discipline her with spankings and put her in embarrassing and humiliating situations.

Perhaps Janice/Rose could increase the severity of the punishments given to the real Rose.

Maybe one of the teachers could figure out what is happening and blackmail her into being used and punished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Love it need more of the story

kakwannkakwannover 4 years ago
not boring

probably lower because people are sad that its the last chapter, or bcause its too short or cause there is too much repetition in this chapter...

anyways great story, role reversal like that is something quite rare to read here. i could almost feel the mom getting younger and younger each chapters... that was a nice story!

Fixitman8267Fixitman8267almost 3 years ago

Good story. Needs more. Maybe a junior year and senior year. Then the next phase-- Mom goes to college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was so drawn into this story. I was hoping that the stepmother would be regressed to maybe 13 and kept there, or dropped back to 9th grade and have to repeat all of high-school again. I was so sad it ended. It will be my most favorite.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the positive comments. It couldn't be published if a character is under eighteen, even if they are really way over. I ran out of do-able ideas and enthusiasm. Always coming up with new ideas for new stories and characters. There are other age regression and role reversal stories like Little Sister. Mom pretends to be her daughter's sister and gets stuck in the role. My stories are better edited and completely new stories on Smashwords - Gary Bingham. It wouldn't be possible without the help on Litorotica, the best free site on the internet.

Anthony1965Anthony19657 months ago

As I’ve read this story several times in the past, I still love it and enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Was that it? The story is great mind you, the whole Paul up and leaving between seasons or chapters in this case didn't feel right. Not to mention this ending? Is that an ending? I guess burn out can happen but I was hoping for something better of a sendoff than this. Otherwise great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7267 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

story TAGS