Mom Sleeps with Son on her Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those stores that didn't have a dressing room, she'd try on a top that was two sizes too small. Able to get the top on, she struggled to get the top off. While standing in front of a man watching her struggling to remove her top, she'd lift her blouse and her bra along with the top. She'd deliberately show him her naked breasts.

One of her favorite things to do was to wear a short, flared skirt on a windy day. She loved flashing unsuspecting men her bright, white panties. With men loving the sight of a woman's bright, white panties, she always had a line of three or four men following her.

She loved flashing her naked breasts to passing truckers on the highway. She loved flashing her panties or her naked pussy to tollbooth collectors. Knowing that men were watching her, men were always watching her, giving them a show of her panties, she'd alight from her car with her knees spread. Then, flashing them the back of her panties, she'd lay back on the seat while retrieving her pocketbook and/or cellphone.

When going up an escalator at the mall while wearing a short skirt, and with men standing behind her, she'd bend at the waist as if fixing her shoe. She deliberately flashed them the back of her panties. She can't count how many men invited her to lunch and/or to dinner.

# # #

Compared to his sexually experienced mother, with him sexually innocent, he had no idea the sexy, sexual games that women played. He wondered if his mother was deliberately flashing him by not closing her bedroom door all the way or if she didn't realize that he could see her removing her clothes from where he stood in the living room. If only he knew, he had no idea that his mother was deliberately flashing him. Yet, no matter whether she was deliberately flashing him or unintentionally flashing him, he enjoyed the striptease show of his mother's hot, topless body.

Never removing his eyes from his mother, staring at her as if he had never seen a woman undressing before, he watched her unbutton and remove her blouse. Dressed only in her big, white brassiere and her short skirt, something he had never seen before, he couldn't believe that his mother was undressing in front of him. Next, he watched her unbutton and unzip her skirt. Allowing her skirt to fall to her feet, his mother was dressed only in her bra and panties.

The first time seeing his mother in her sexy lingerie, she looked so sexy in her bra and panties. As he can attest to after going through her lingerie drawers, she had lots of sexy bras and panties. He loved seeing his mother in her bra and panties because he thought that most women looked better in their bras and panties than they do topless and/or naked. As if there was a drumroll going off in his head, while holding his breath, he watched his mother reach around her to unhook her bra.

'This was it. This was really it. I'm finally going to see my mother's naked tits,' he thought while anxiously waiting for her to remove her bra with baited breath.

With her exposing and sucking her naked breasts when masturbating herself in his bedroom, she had no idea that Jason had recorded her masturbating herself on his computer. She had no idea that he showed his friends the video of his mother masturbating. She had no idea that his friends saw her naked pussy and her naked breasts. She had no idea that his friends masturbated over seeing her naked breasts and naked pussy in the way that he continued masturbating over imagining his mother naked and having sex with him.

'I love seeing my mother's naked tits,' he thought.

# # #

This was the moment that he had been waiting for. He couldn't believe that his mother was really undressing in front of him. He was about to see her naked tits again. With her still facing him with her head down and her bedroom door still open enough for him to see her undressing, as if she was unaware that he was standing where he could see her removing her clothes, he watched his mother remove her bra.

He watched her remove one bra strap from her shapely shoulders before removing the other bra strap. Then, as if she was sexually teasing him and, indeed, she was, he watched her holding her bra cups in place with her hands before removing them. As if she was a stripper on stage and as if there was a drumroll going off in his head again, he watched his mother remove one bra cup before removing the other bra cup.

'There they are, her naked breasts,' he thought with unbridled sexual excitement.

Something he never tired of seeing, he stared at his mother's naked tits. As if they were works of art, she had such big and shapely breasts. He stared at her naked breasts as if he had never seen naked breasts before and as if he had never seen her naked breasts before. Her breasts were so big. Her breasts were so shapely. He'd love to touch her naked breasts, feel her naked breasts, fondle her naked breasts, and suck her erect nipples.

In the way that his mother sometimes barged in his bedroom when he was masturbating himself over the thoughts of having sex with her, he was tempted to barge in on his mother. He was tempted to walk down the hall, push open her bedroom door, and walk in her bedroom while she was topless. Only, not pushing his luck and not wanting to ruin things by rushing things, instead, he bided his time.

Maybe, after she had another glass of wine, while they cuddled on the couch watching a movie, instead of just seeing her naked breasts, she'd allow him to touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts while sucking her erect nipples. Maybe, she'd fondle his erection through his pajama bottoms. Maybe, in the way that she confessed that she loved sucking cock, she'd suck his cock and allow him to cum in her mouth.

Something he had hoped to see again; he had already seen his mother's naked breasts. He couldn't believe that he was seeing his mother's naked breasts again. As if he had imagined seeing her naked tits the first time, he wondered if she knew that he had recorded on his computer her exposing her naked breasts while masturbating herself in his room. Still wondering if she was deliberately flashing him, he wondered if she knew that he had watched her undressing. With him still watching her, he wondered if she knew that he could see her naked tits from the living room.

Hoping that she would, he wondered if she was going to remove her panties, too. He'd love to see her shapely naked ass and her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy. Only, disappointing him, she didn't remove her panties. Yet, he was plenty, sexually excited enough that he not only saw his mother in her bra and panties but also that he saw her naked breasts again. He'll be masturbating over this day, over seeing his mother in her bra and panties, and over seeing her topless for the rest of his life.

'She has such a beautiful body,' he thought. 'I can't believe that I watched my mother undressing.'

# # #

Clearly, with her eager to see how she looked in her new nightgown, while continuing to stare at and say goodbye to her naked tits, he watched her put her nightgown on over her head. Seemingly, not wanting her son to see her naked ass and/or her naked pussy, sadly disappointing him, she thought better of removing her panties. Then, surprising him and sexually exciting him, reconsidering removing her panties, clearly feeling sexy and sexually daring after putting on her nightgown, and after having a couple glasses of wine, she reached beneath her nightgown and removed her panties.

Curious to see how much she could see of her nearly, naked body, she looked at herself in her full-length mirror while Jason continued watching her from a distance. He watched her turn one way and turn the other way. Even though she could clearly see her naked breasts, her erect nipples, her naked ass, and her naked pussy, no doubt, she felt sexy enough to remove her panties. Obviously, she must have felt sexually wicked when thinking about deliberately exposing her naked body to her son.

With the nightgown so short, so sheer, and so low-cut, and so sexually revealing, something she'd, no doubt, wear on her honeymoon but not in front son, never in front of her son, she must have felt naked. Clearly, in the way that she could see herself in her full-length mirror, her son could see the size and the shape of her D cup breasts. Then, sexually surprising him again, she pulled the nightgown tighter around her as if to see what she could see and what he could see.

She could clearly see her areolas and her erect nipples. She could clearly see her blonde, trimmed pussy, and when she turned around and leaned at the waist, she could clearly see her naked ass. Ready to give her son a naked show of her beautiful body while blaming it on the wine, she pressed the nightgown tighter against her tummy. When she did that, she could see every detail of her blonde, trimmed pussy as if she was naked. She could literarily count the number of her blonde, pubic hairs.

Then, turning around again while twisting her head to look at herself in her mirror, seeing the entire outline of her nearly naked body, again, she could clearly see the size and the shape of her naked ass. She couldn't wait to show Jason how she looked in her sexy nightgown. In the way that she could clearly see her nearly, naked body, she couldn't wait to show Jason her nearly, naked body. She couldn't wait to see his sexually excited reaction to seeing her nearly, naked tits, her nearly, naked pussy, and her nearly, naked ass.

# # #

Daring herself to model her nightgown for her son, again, Christine felt as embarrassed as she felt sexually aroused that she was about to model this nightgown for her son without having the modesty to wear a robe over it. As if daring herself to do so, she was about to show her son all that he imagined seeing of his mother's nearly, naked body. She was about to show Jason all that he masturbated over while imagining her naked and having sex with him. Again, daring herself to do so, she wondered if he'd touch her, feel her, and grope her through her revealing nightgown.

She took another, long sip of her wine, her third glass before finishing it. If she had anymore wine, she'd be inebriated enough to allow her son to touch her. She'd allow him to feel her. She'd allow him to kiss her, French kiss her, and even make out with her. Not stopping there, she'd allow him to remove her nightgown and have forbidden sex with her. She'd allow him to fuck her. After she fucked him, she'd sucked his cock and allow him to cum in her mouth. Indeed, with her a nasty whore, she was sexually wicked enough to have sex with her adult son.

Suddenly feeling sexually wicked in the way that she felt when at frat parties and when on spring break, she removed her breasts from her nightgown and sucked her nipples, first one and then the other. Wanting Jason to see her erect nipples through her nightgown, immediately, she made her nipples fully erect. She stuffed her breasts back in her nightgown top and looked at her erected nipples in the mirror. As if she was topless, she not only could see the size and the shape of her big tits but also, she could see her areolas and the size and the color of her erect nipples, too.

"Ready or not, here I come, Jason," said Christine with a sexy, inebriated laugh.

As soon as she said that, while knowing that her son would see her as if she was practically naked, she was already wet with sexual anticipation. She opened her bedroom door and, as if she was a model on a runway, she slowly and sexily, walked down the hall and into the living room. With his eyes bugging out of his head and his mouth open, Jason stared at his mother as if she was naked, and for all intents and purposes, indeed, she was naked.

He stared at all that he could see of her naked breasts. He stared at her erect nipples and her areolas. He stared at what he could clearly see of her blonde, trimmed pussy and, when she turned around, he stared at her nearly, naked ass.

Having waited a long time to see something, anything of his mother, never had he ever seen as much of his mother's nearly, naked body as he was seeing now. Until the day that he died, he'll be masturbating over seeing his mother wearing his revealing and nearly transparent nightgown every night and every morning. Now, especially after she confessed her love of sucking cock, he couldn't wait to have sex with his MILF of a mother.

# # #

"Tell me and be honest," she said sexually teasing him while turning one way before turning the other way. "Can you see anything," she asked?

Then, sexually exciting him, she pulled her nightgown tighter around her as if she wanted him to see even more of her nearly, naked body. As his excuse to look closer and longer to tell his mother if he could see anything, he leaned forward while staring at his mother as if she was naked. Already seeing plenty, he had never seen as much of his mother's nearly, naked body as he was seeing now.

"To be honest, at first glance, I don't see anything other than your beautiful and sexy nightgown. I'd have to look more closely and stare longer to see anything, mother," he said lying while able to see his mother as if she was naked. "The nightgown looks beautiful on you. It's so sexy," he said.

Humoring him and sexually arousing herself, something she'd never do had she not had so much wine, she turned on the overhead light and turned it on high. Lighting her up as if she was a model at a car show, she was totally exposed. Taking two to have an incestuous relationship, as much as he wanted to see his mother's naked body, she wanted him to see her naked body, too. As if she was a supermodel, she turned one way before turning the other way. Never had she been as sexually aroused as she was now while exposing herself to her son.

"What about now? What can you see?"

Showing her without even having to tell her how much he could see of her shapely, naked body, his erect, bulging cock tented his jeans. Embarrassed for his mother, Jason gulped and blushed. He was even more sexually excited than his mother was sexually aroused.

"Oh, mom. Oh, my God. Now that you put the overhead light on, I can see everything. I can see you as if you're naked. I can see the size and the shape of your naked breasts," he said staring at what he could see of her big breasts. "I can see your areolas and your erect nipples," he said. "I can see your blonde, trimmed pussy," he said staring down at his mother's cunt. "And when you turn around, I can see your naked ass. I can see everything as if you're not even wearing a nightgown," he said with sexual excitement.

Feigning her embarrassment, Christine put one hand to her pussy and another hand to her breasts. Covering her naked breasts with her forearm, she looked embarrassed but wasn't. While Jason continued staring at all that he could see of her nearly, naked mother, she stared at his erection that tented his jeans with sexual arousal. Obviously, the reason for her turning on the overhead light on high, she wanted him to see as much of her nearly, naked body as much as he wanted to see of her nearly, naked body.

"Oh, what the Hell? You're already seen me through this nightgown as if I'm naked," said Christine removing her hand from her pussy and her forearm from her naked breasts. "I won't be thirty-nine for long. I'll never have this body again. Enjoy staring at your nearly, naked mother," she said with a sexy laugh.

Again, she turned one way and turned the other way again, and before turning completely around to show him her nearly, naked ass.

"Let's watch a movie," she said. "Cuddle with me on the couch. With me practically naked, I'm cold."

# # #

Jason turned on the TV and cuddled on the couch with his mother while scrolling through movies. Hoping to get her drunk enough for her to lose her inhibitions about having sex with him, he poured her another glass of wine, her fourth glass. When she finished this, she would have drunk nearly the whole bottle of wine. With him not much of a wine drinker, he preferred drinking beer.

"Was your birthday everything that you hoped it would be," asked Jason while still looking for a movie to watch?

She smiled at her son and, when he turned to her, surprising him, she gave him a kiss on the lips. This time, she kissed him longer than he had kissed her. Again, he was tempted to part her lips with his tongue but he didn't. He didn't have to part his mother's lips because she parted his lips with her tongue. She French kissed him. Something he never expected her to do but with the wine working its magic, he couldn't believe that his mother French kissed him.

"Thank you for all of your birthday gifts. I'll be wearing my nightgown to bed tonight," she said looking at her son with sexual arousal. She looked at him in the way that she never looked at him before and in the way that he always looked at his mother. With him recognizing her look, she looked at him with sexual arousal and lust. "Only..." she said pausing.

Jason looked at his mother as if there was something wrong.

"Only what mother?"

Christine replaced her look of sexual arousal and lust with a look of sadness and loneliness. She looked at him as if she was about to cry. She looked so sad that he felt bad for his mother. Especially with this his mother's birthday, he'd do anything, absolutely anything within his power to make her happy.

"I hate sleeping alone," she said staring at him with her beautiful, blue eyes. "It's so lonely sleeping alone and I'm always so cold. I really want to sleep in this nightgown but with it not very warm, I know that I'll be freezing during the night," she said.

Then, as if hitting him over the head with her forbidden, sexual mallet, she said what she really wanted to say.

"I wish I had someone to sleep with me," she said giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile. "I miss being held, hugged, cuddled, and spooned," she said while hinting for him to make the next sexually move by asking her if he could sleep with her.

With the incestuous sexual door wide open, this was his chance to ask his mother if he could sleep with her. Something that he had masturbated over since he turned 18-years-old, Jason would love to sleep with his mother in his mother's bed. He'd love to hold her. He'd love to hug her. He'd love to cuddle her. He'd love to spoon her.

Only, as much as he wanted to ask if he could sleep with her, fearing being rejected, he couldn't. As embarrassed as he was sexually excited, he just couldn't ask his mother if he could sleep with her. Then, she asked him the unthinkable.

With them both on the same, incestuous page, she asked him what he had been wanting to ask her. She looked at her son and asked him the question that he wanted to ask her but couldn't. After she French kissed him, he couldn't believe that his MILF of a mother asked him if he'd sleep with her tonight in her bed.

"Just this once. Would you make an exception and sleep with your mother," asked Christine while staring at her son with wide-eyed hopefulness? "I'm so lonely, Jason. I'm so sad. With this my birthday, please sleep with me in my bed," she said. "I'd be so grateful if you'd sleep with your mother."

# # #

Jason looked at his mother with sexual disbelief that she had asked him what he wanted to ask her. Again, with them both on the same, sexual page, he looked at his mother with sexual excitement while she stared at him with sexual arousal. His long-time sexual fantasy, as if she could read his mind, he couldn't believe that she had asked him what he wanted to ask her. In celebration of her birthday, he couldn't believe that she asked him to sleep with her tonight in her bed.

He'd love to sleep with his mother in her bed. He'd love to hold her, hug her, cuddle her, and spoon her. Then, as soon as she fell asleep, he'd be all over her nearly, naked body. He'd be touching and feeling her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother.