Mom Sleeps with Son on her Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting the back of her nightgown as she slept, and sticking his erect cock between her shapely ass checks, he'd touch, feel, and squeeze her sexy, naked ass. He'd be all over her nearly naked breasts, fondling them and fingering her erect nipples. Daring himself to do so, he'd reach his horny hand beneath her nightgown and cup her naked pussy before parting her pussy lips with his finger to rub her swollen clit and finger fuck her pussy.

"Sure, I can do that for you mother," he said. "If that's what you want, I can sleep with you tonight. It would be my pleasure to sleep with you," he said and meaning it. "I can hold you. I can hug you. I can cuddle you, and spoon you," he said. "Only," he said with a long pause.

While waiting for him to finish his sentence, his mother looked at him with curiosity.

"Only what? Only, what, Jason," she asked while seemingly fearing that he'd had changed his mind and wouldn't sleep with her?

Jason smiled at his mother as if he was the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland.

"I sleep in the nude," he said lying to his mother. "I sleep hot. I don't even sleep in a t-shirt and underwear. I sleep totally naked," he said.

Instead of shocking her, he sexually aroused her. Instead of asking him to wear something to bed, she shrugged. Clearly, she wanted to sleep with her son while he was naked.

"If you're not embarrassed sleeping with your mother while naked, then, I'm not embarrassed with you sleeping naked with me. Only, just to make it clear so that you don't get any sexually, inappropriate ideas. Just because you're naked, I won't be getting naked," she said with a sexy smile and a naughty look. "Further, just because you're naked, I won't be having sex with you either," she said lying.

Jason stood.

"Just let me use the bathroom and brush my teeth. I'll meet you in your bedroom," he said.

# # #

When Jason entered his mother's bedroom, she was sitting in front of her full-length mirror brushing her long, lush, beautiful, blonde hair. Emboldened that she didn't care that he was naked and exposing his naked body to his mother, he walked in his mother's bedroom naked, totally naked. Never had he been as sexually excited while deliberately exposing his naked prick to his mother.

Feigning his modesty, he held his hand in front of his semi-erect cock, then dropping his hand when she turned to look, he allowed her to see his naked prick. He not only showed his naked cock to his mother but she turned to look and stare at his naked prick. Giving her what she seemingly wanted, with him fully exposed, he stood and allowed her to have a long look at his naked prick. Once she finished staring at his naked cock, he climbed in bed.

She returned the favor of his exhibitionism with her exhibitionism. Giving him a naked show, when she leaned forward to climb in bed. With her big breasts nearly falling out of her nightgown top, she gave him a wonderful down-nightgown peek of her big tits. He not only saw the shape and the size of his mother's big breasts through her sheer nightgown but also, he saw her erect nipples. Then, when she climbed in bed, lifting her legs higher while spreading her knees wider to get beneath the covers, she gave him an up-nightgown view of her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy.

Never had he seen as much of his mother's naked body and, unless allowing her to catch him masturbating, never had he deliberately exposed his naked cock to his mother. He climbed in bed after his mother but afraid to move closer, with him totally naked, he stayed on his side of the bed. He'd wait until she fell asleep before moving closer to her. He'd wait until she fell asleep before he'd touch her, hold her, hug her, cuddle her, and spoon her. He'd wait until she was sleeping before he had his wicked, sexual way with her nearly, naked body.

"Don't be shy. Move closer to me, Jason," she said turning to look at him. "I'm cold. Hold me. Hug me. Cuddle me and spoon me. That's what you're here to do. That's why I invited you to sleep with me in my bed. I don't care if you're naked," she said. "It's my birthday and I need the feel of your warm body to keep me warm."

As if physically bridging the gap between mother and son, Jason moved closer to his mother. He rested the head of his erect penis between her ass checks. Then, the first time touching her big, nearly naked tit, he put his arm around his mother and cupped her nightgown clad breast in his horny hand. Something that he had always wanted to do, he fondled her naked breast. When her nipples erected, he fingered her nipples through her thin nightgown. Pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, and with her not stopping him, he had his wicked sexual way with his mother's nipples.

Surprising him, with him not expecting her to do that, she reached her hand down behind her and took hold of his semi-erect prick in her soft, warm hand. She fondled the head of his engorged dick with her manicured fingers. Then, wrapping her fingers tighter around his prick, she squeezed his cock while ever so slowly stroking his cock. Something that she had wanted to do since the first time that she caught him masturbating himself in his bedroom, Christine was slowly masturbating her son.

"Sorry," she said apologizing for groping her son's cock. "I just wanted to see if you were really still naked," she said letting go of his naked prick.

Then, turning to him in the dark, she put a hand around his neck and pulled his head down to her breasts.

"Now that you fondled my breast and fingered my nipples, suck my nipples," she said. "I like having my nipples sucked. It makes me so wet to have my nipples sucked. It's been a long time since anyone fingered my nipples while sucking my nipples. Suck your mother's nipples, Jason."

# # #

Jason took his mother's nipples in his mouth, first one and then the other. He sucked one while pulling, turning, and twisting the other. Then, he sucked her other nipple while fingering her nipple.

Further surprising him, she said what he never expected her to say. She said what he never thought she'd ever say. Shocked by what she said, she made him even more sexually excited than he was when she asked him to sleep with her.

"When I slept with your father, the only way that I could fall asleep, I held his naked prick in my hand and he held my naked breast in his hand," she said.

She clearly hinted that was she wanted to do with him. She wanted him to hold her naked breast in his hand while she held his naked prick in her hand. He couldn't believe that he'd be holding his mother's naked breast in his hand while she held his naked cock in her hand.

If it wasn't enough that his mother invited him to sleep with her in her bed, he couldn't wait to touch her and feel her while she was sleeping. If it wasn't enough that he saw his mother's naked breasts while she was undressing, he saw her naked pussy while she was getting in bed. After showing her his naked prick, he couldn't believe that she wanted him to hold her naked breast while she held his naked prick in her hand while sleeping.

"We found it comforting to hold one another in that sexual way. If you don't mind, I'd love to hold your naked prick in my hand while you held my naked breast in your hand."

Not waiting for him to respond, she sat up in bed and removed her nightgown. In the way that he was naked in bed with his mother, his mother was naked in bed with her son. Then when she rested back in bed on her back instead of on her side. She placed his horny hand on her big tit. Reaching her hand down, she took hold of Jason cock again. She wrapped her manicured fingers around his naked, erect prick again and fondled the head of his cock while ever so slowly stroking him.

'My mother is masturbating me. I can't believe my mother is masturbating me,' thought Jason. 'Forget about her excuse of needing to hold my naked cock for her to sleep while I held her naked breast, she's masturbating me. She wants me to cum.'

Then, out of the clear blue, his cocksucking, whore of a mother said something that he never expected her to say and will never forget she said.

"Because you gave me such a wonderful birthday, Jason, I need to suck your cock. It's been a long time since I've had a stiff prick in my mouth. If you don't mind, I need to blow you. I need to taste you. I need you to cum in my mouth," she said. "But first," she said with a pause.

'If I don't mind, she needs to blow me,' he thought. 'Seriously? Is she kidding me? She needs me to cum in her mouth. Oh, my God.'

Jason looked at his mother through the dark shocked by what she said about wanting to blow him and wanting him to cum in her mouth. Even in the light of the dim nightlight, his mother was so beautiful. She was so sexy and she was so shapely. He loved his mother in the way that he didn't love any other woman.

"But first what, mother," he asked while hoping that she'd ask him to mount her and make lover to her before fucking her?

# # #

As if she was afraid to ask him after already telling that just because he was naked, she wouldn't be getting naked, she got naked. After telling him that just because he was naked, she wouldn't be having sex with him, she asked him to have sex with her. As if she was embarrassed to ask him, even in the dimness of the nightlight, yet, still bright enough for him to see, he watched her bite her lip. With the wine that she consumed giving her the sexual courage that she needed, she asked her son what he hoped that she'd ask him.

"I need you to make love to me, Jason. I need you to make love to your mother. Then, after you give me a sexual orgasm with your cock, I need you to fuck me," she said. "A memory that I'll never forget, I need you to fuck me on my birthday. Fuck your mother, Jason. Please fuck your mother."

Perhaps, never having this opportunity again, this was his invited chance to do every sexual thing that he wanted to do with his mother's naked body. Never had he ever imagined her soliciting him for sex but that was exactly what she had done. Before she sucked his cock and allowed him to cum in her mouth, she wanted him to make love to her. Then, she wanted him to fuck her. Humping her faster and humping her harder, she wanted him to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock.

"I love you; mother and I'd love to make love to you. I'd love to give you a sexual orgasm with my cock. And I love to fuck you hard and fast but first," he said with a pause.

She looked at her son in the darkness.

"But first what, Jason," she asked?

As if he was fingering the head of his cock while masturbating himself, Jason fingered his mother's pussy. Playing with her pubic hair, he parted her pussy lips with his fingers. Then, inserting his finger inside of his mother's cunt, he rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy.

"Something that I always wanted to do, I need to masturbate you, mother," he said while not waiting for her to respond and already masturbating his mother. "I need to see and hear you have a sexual orgasm. I need to hear and watch you cum. Then, giving you multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers and with my tongue, I need to eat you. I need to lick your pussy while finger fucking your pussy," he said.

Christine swooned that her son wanted to masturbate her before making love to her and before fucking her. She swooned again that he wanted to eat her pussy. She was as sexually aroused as she has ever been that her son wanted to lick her swollen clit while finger fucking her pussy. Returning the sexual favor of him eating her cunt, undoubtedly, she couldn't wait to suck his cock. She couldn't wait for him to cum in her mouth and all over her face. She couldn't wait for him to give her a cum bath.

# # #

"Do it, Jason. I dare you to eat me. Eat your mother's cunt while masturbating me. I need you to give me a sexual orgasm with your tongue and with your fingers," she said.

Ready to confess another sexual truth, she paused before speaking again.

"With men always wanting me to blow them while fondling my naked breasts, it's been a long time since any man has eaten my pussy. It's been a long time since I've had a sexual orgasm but for the ones that I give myself with my fingers, my vibrator, and my dildo. "I need to cum, Jason. I really need to cum," she said. "Please give me a sexual orgasm for my birthday," she said. "Mommy needs to cum."

Something that he never thought that he'd have his mother's permission to do, Jason slid halfway down the bed. He fingered his mother's wet pussy while rubbing her clit and finger fucking her. Then, parting her pussy lips with his fingers, he stuck his tongue in his mother's cunt. He licked her and continued licking her while fingering her. He was not only masturbating his mother but also, he was eating her, too. He didn't stop eating his mother until she was ready to cum.

With it been a while since she had sex, it didn't take her very long to cum. While he continued licking her and fingering her, she squirmed all over the bed. As if his face was her dildo, she held his head between her hands and rubbed his face all over her pussy secretions. Literally drenched from his mother's soaking wet pussy, he had his mother's pussy juices everywhere, in his mouth, up his nose, and even in his ears.

"Jason! Oh, my God, Jason. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Lick me faster, lick me harder. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck me deeper. I'm cumming, Jason. I'm cumming," she said stiffening her legs and arching her back before falling back in the soft comfort of her bed.

As soon as she was ready, not waiting for Jason to mount her, determined to make love to him on her birthday, she mounted her son. She kissed him like she's never kissed him before. As if she was his girlfriend and/or his secret lover instead of his mother, she French kissed him. Then, reaching down for him, she slid his erect cock in her sopping wet pussy and lovingly humped him while kissing him. She made love to her son while allowing him to make love to her.

At first, she gently humped her son while making slow and sweet love to him. Then, eventually humping him harder and humping him faster, she fucked him. Christine fucked her son while Jason fucked his mother.

Then, rolling her over, something that he had always wanted to do, Jason mounted his mother. Piledriving her, he fucked her hard and he fucked her fast. Determine to give his mother another sexual orgasm with his cock, he continued pounding his mother's pussy.

"Jesus, Jason! Jesus Christ, Jason. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming again. Don't stop fucking me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster," she said returning his fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. "Jason! Jason! Oh, my God, Jason. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming."

Then, as soon as she had her third, sexual orgasm, unable pull out in time, Jason ejaculated a full load of warm, oozy cum in his mother's warm, wet pussy. He unloaded cum in his mother's pussy as if he owned her pussy. Always wearing a condom except for now, never had he ejaculated as much cum in any woman that he had sex with than what he ejaculated in his mother's cunt.

"Oh, my God, Jason. That was wonderful. That was, by far, the best sex that I have ever had in my life. Never have I had as many sexual orgasms. I never knew that I was capable of having multiple orgasms," she said. "It's just a shame that I can no longer get pregnant because I'd love to have your baby."

After enjoying the afterglow of sex, without even having to ask her, sexually surprising him, Christine slid halfway down the bed and took her son in her mouth. She was stroking him while blowing him. With it all happening so fast, hard to wrap his head around it, Jason couldn't believe that his mother was blowing him.

She was sucking his cock while stroking his cock. He couldn't believe that his MILF of a mother was sucking his cock as if he was a stripper at her thirtieth birthday. Determined for him to cum again but this time in her mouth, she continued stroking him while sucking him.

'Indeed, my mother is a cocksucking whore. She's giving me the best blowjob that I've ever had in my life,' he thought.

# # #

After cumming so much in his mother's pussy, Jason couldn't believe that he was ready to cum again, this time in his mother's mouth. Determined to make him cum in her mouth, she stroked him faster and she stroked him harder while sucking him deeper. Nearly, deep throating him, better than the blowjob that he received on prom night from Heather, the prom queen, his mother was giving him an unbelievable blowjob.

Then, as erupting a sleeping volcano, Jason exploded another huge volume of cum, this time in his mother's willing mouth. Not nearly done cumming, when she removed his erect prick from the pressure of her lips, he ejaculated another load of cum all over her pretty face and across her big, naked breasts. If it wasn't enough that his mother allowed him to cum in her pussy, she blew him and allowed him to cum in her mouth. Something that she confessed she loved receiving; he gave her a cum bath.

Exhausted, they remained holding one another until they fell asleep. Then, the next morning, they did it all over again. He made love to her and she made love to him. He fucked her and she fucked him. He masturbated and ate her pussy and she stroked and sucked his cock while allowing him to cum in her mouth and all over her face again.

Every day and night thereafter, Jason fingered and licked his mother before making love to her and fucking her. Christine made love to her son while fucking him. Then, giving him another blowjob, she allowed him to cum not only in her mouth but also all over her face. She allowed her son to give her another cum bath.

Mother and son continued having incestuous sex even after he was married and had children. No one had any idea that they were secret, forbidden lovers, but they were. The sex didn't stop until his mother finally found a man and after Jason moved away with his family to take a better job. Yet, whenever they visited one another over the holidays, finding an opportunity to get away, they licked, rubbed, sucked, and stroked one another as if they never had sex before.

THE END