All Comments on '"Mom-Son": A Love Story'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 250 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fucking hot

this is a really hot story loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Incest Island is a good choice....

angeredblackmanangeredblackmanalmost 10 years ago
great story

I have read most of your works on this site. Just want to say I'm a big fan. This story needs another chapter at the very least so you can show the island and the first time her and Kennedy meet

goamz86goamz86almost 10 years ago
Another great one

Yes I want to hear more about all of your suggestions!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Fucking smoking hot story!! The story does not end fine as it is. At the very least it should be continued with a threesome with the best friend. Would also like to read about the trip to the incest resort island.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Loved this story. Can not wait to see how the relationship develops especially with a trip to Walden Island with Kennedy and son

Elron43Elron43almost 10 years ago
Loved It!

A great story so far. Please continue it! Chapters 2, 3, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wonderfull story

cant wait to see rest of story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Want it all

Let's hear the whole story in all its facets. Captivating! Thanks!

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanalmost 10 years ago
All your suggestions

I'd love to see stories about all of your suggestions, and maybe have Paul join Courtney and Laurie after their tryst.

This story is way beyond 5*

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing Story

Love the story with all of the great lead up and factual info. Plus the change of styles and real world applications. Great sex build up and I want ALL of the chapters to come alive for all of us, as your writing does that for your readers. Wonderful Job!

STARBLACKSTARBLACKalmost 10 years ago
great

anal should come next along with all of the other scenarios. great story

mschack63mschack63almost 10 years ago
Well paced submission

I am a lover of anal but STARBLACK is wrong, anal does not need to come next. There is so much more that could and should happen before the ultimate submission of your virgin ass. This is a story line of slow and well paced submission that should unfold over several chapters. *****

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Silk

You are the author, you created this and you should decide where to take it. If I had a wish, I would want to know if Courtney does in fact want to be Paul's slut mommy or if they are going to be 'equal'. As to the neighbor and the island, I think that the two of them should have at least a half chapter if not a full chapter to define themselves. I do not always associate incest with group or swing sex, so I leave that to you. You are a fabulous writer with erotic ideas that are off the charts. So while I have my own fantasy of this story, it is your fantasy that started it and your fantasy that should continue it. Regardless I will wait with breathless anticipation for whatever you put forth, knowing your capability it will also rate the Five star rating this one received - Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep gooing

I can see this going a long way yet. Going to the island and the two gals getting together and the two sons fucking the others mother and the two sons getting together also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continue!

I can certainly see Mrs. Bell playing a major role.

SomewhereInMyPastSomewhereInMyPastalmost 10 years ago
great

Good start (or finish)... I'll have to agree with "Anon"... take them to the island... let them watch... let them swap... then twist it 'bi' and let your imagination run.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

yes more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

Please more I became so horny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
There Are No Suggestions

in these responses that I would rule out, BUT in all historic and realistic stories of Mother/Son incest the real kicker lies in the Son's insemination of his Mother. And when those authors carried on the stories in much of classical literature, they pursued the plots of incest among siblings resulting from the incest. Thank you for a very interesting story, and like other comments, I look forward to additions to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome Story!

Of course we want more! :) Maybe mom even becomes somewhat submissive like her online friend?

Great writing and build up to the action.

SteverenosSteverenosalmost 10 years ago
Hot as usual

Gawd yes more more and still more. Such A hot story there has to be more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
now Ms. SSL has outdone even herself

Courtney's deeply attracted to her tall good-looking 18 year old boy Paul. She loves everything about him, especially what the boy's got jumping around in his pants. But the poor mother's conflicted. She feels pangs of guilt when she thinks these really dirty thoughts about her own son, yet whenever she does, her cunt leaks like a faucet. What to do, what to do. Luckily she meets another mother in cyberspace who's been getting banged till she walks funny by her own boy Jimmy. The lady enlightens Courtney, and the deal is sealed when Jimmy writes: "seduce your son and u will have a live in cock available at all times." Her own son Paul's big hard cock--for her, the Staff of Life. Jimmy instills confidence. "I know 4 sure ur son wants to bang u." How? "because I'm a son and I have never met a guy who hasn't thought about it, fantasized about it and obsessed over it." Jimmy's wise beyond his years, and Courtney sets out to collect her prey. When Paul turns up after his shower in only a small towel, his mom spots something jutting out that inflames her. Tearing away the cloth reveals her boy's fat 8-incher in all its glory, rock hard and reaching for he sky. Paul puts up a token resistance, but, hey, his mom wants and needs his big stiff cock, and what son can ever resist that? The boy slides his cock up between his mother's legs, up his own damn birth canal, into the same wonderful hole he came out of 18 years before. He's tingling all over his young body, with his cock enveloped by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. Now Paul realizes what his cock is for, as he fucks his own mother with all his youthful energy and strength and mom cums convulsively, again and again. I love that when Courtney asks him where he wants to cum, he doesn't say her tits or ass--he blows his hot young balls right up his mother's ever-loving twat, the twat of all his boyish dreams. Sorry for the great length, but it shows how much I value this brilliant story. Would've been 50 stars if possible. Oh, the survey: don't care for any lesbian or anal action here, much much more about Paul and Courtney, how they move away and get married, and how he fucks a baby, lots of cute little incest-kids, right up where he was once a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes ~ Mommy.*

Yes we want more of Mommy and Son with all that you mentioned above also.!

Just wish my Mother had brought this up to me as we could have had a very special relationship and been a lot happier.**

Thanks for letting me know that my Mother and I could of had it all.^^

You got a cool "5" and I just wish voting went to 100."

TYVM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Would definitely like to read about more of their amorous adventures and relationships.Very well written....

gamble426gamble426almost 10 years ago
enjoyed your story!

I love how your character relates to others with similar sentiments. Very erotic. I will add to favorites!

GriskinGriskinalmost 10 years ago

Wow. I loved this story. The stories-within-a-story angle made for so many great moments. I am going to have to work my way through your library until you contue this story. I would love to read what happens at incest island. Will there me mommy swapping?

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 10 years ago
Well written

I enjoyed the interaction of all the characters in this story. 5 of 5. Would LOVE to see this continue as you see fit. I had a couple fingers in me almost the whole time. Exploded with them both.

writerjabwriterjabalmost 10 years ago
Another great story!

You're the best at this genre. Hope to read soon of Mommy screaming thru orgasm from anal sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sorry

yawn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
all those things

the story should continue, except for the lesbian stuff. maybe a swap would be cool as well.

harristharristalmost 10 years ago
More Please

You do an excellent job creating your stories, so whichever avenue you wish to follow I will happily read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a great story!

Three cheers and more for your great story. I tried to imagine Paul with a bit of blond chest hair to give Courtney a real thrill! Write more please!

cotto2000ccotto2000calmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Loved the story and definitely looking forward to more of their journey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

You are a master at this genre of writing Miss. I sure hope to read about all the future adventures of Paul and Courtney.....

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful Story and definitely needs another 4 or 5 chapters as described above, maybe even a 3-some with Laurie!! This is another in a long lne of fantastic stories from You!!

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
sizzling hot

I want to cook a juicy steak on your ass.

aliascovertaliascovertalmost 10 years ago
Exotic, Erotic & Just Plain Hot

Loved this from beginning to end. It is very well crafted, written and edited. 'Mom-Son: A Love Story' begs for a series as only you can provide. Topics you mentioned offer really titillating and sexually appealing possibilities. Visiting Walden with Kennedy and Jimmy seem to offer a variety of alluring combinations including anal, incest,lesbian and group sex. Please do bring us more. You have an incredibly provocative touch.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvralmost 10 years ago
Her best friend and her son

Great story. Strangely enough, I want to hear about Paul fucking Mrs. Bell!

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 10 years ago
YES!!!

Absolutely! I'd love to hear more about Paul and Courtney's incestuous journey. And I'd really like to hear the adventure at Walden Island, a nice mother-swap would be fun, as well as a lesbian experience with Kennedy. Not to sure about an adventure with Laurie, though. Unless Laurie has a son that they could hook her up with, a relationship with Laurie could be pretty compromising for Paul and Courtney. They would seem more like competitors for Paul's attention. Of course, that might be interesting too.

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedalmost 10 years ago

You fucking bounce around from story to story~ You fucked this story, I was incredibly annoyed by page 2 on the lame ass seduction techniques used by her!

richy231150richy231150almost 10 years ago
OUTSTANDING

Yet another fabulous tale from my favorite author, please continue with all four options

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Want to read about all of the above.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. Hot!! Can't wait for the sequel

Darkone57Darkone57almost 10 years ago
Yes please......

Definitely needs the follow-up chapters, a great read and a moving one as well. Thank you for your time and talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i liked it but...

If its a love story you cannt have them fucking the other mom and son.if you love your mom,you would not want to see her fucking the other son.you may be can have the moms do somethings,but can it be love story if mom is a slut?

TREKnRayTREKnRayalmost 10 years ago
Paul and Courtney

I want the story to continue. Lets have all your questions answered in the positive. I kept imagining the full experience as the story went along.

I hope this story is a winner.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 10 years ago
Good

I'm honestly open to wherever you take it from here. I'm not a big fan of swapping and sharing though. So i'd prefer, if you didn't turn it into a Mother-Son foursome :/

sole seekersole seekeralmost 10 years ago
Outstanding!

I loved it. This mother in nylons and the stocking foot action is very exciting. I really want to read a follow up, no matter what direction you take. I'm very interested in how you will deal with an incest island retreat and I would enjoy reading about mother - son swapping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The answers are Yes, Yes, Yes and Hell YES!! !

How about a triple with the mother & son plus the friend; and throw in some dildo sucking plus dildo fucking with both getting their asses & pussies reamed with dildos and son's dick...and then a intense 69 for the two women while Mom is getting her ass deep stroked by son with a BIG vibrating dildo going full blast in her pussy?!

PpamanPpamanalmost 10 years ago
Next episode!

I really enjoyed this story I like the fact it didn't have a lot of domination it flowed really well and I loved the nylon foot action! A great turn on. The slow build up was great and her noticing his nylon attraction was really good for me.

legmanianlegmanianalmost 10 years ago
More Please

I would love to see her with Mrs Bell and then with Kennedy! Great story so far, well told!

ForherloveForherlovealmost 10 years ago
As always superbly written

You are the tops in erotica writing, love to see your stories. Anything you write to continue this adventure wil be awesome! Mark

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mother-fuckerrrr

More and more please, I came the whole time reading this story, so more please

b00blover36b00blover36almost 10 years ago
Loved It

I loved the story and yes please continue it. I agree with PantyLvr I too would like to hear more about Paul's and Mrs Bell's affair. Now please excuse me while I get nit-picky, Abraham and Sara were half brother and sister, same father different mothers. You are right, the human race began with incest, all of Adams and Eves sons married ether a sister or niece. After the flood the only option for wives for Noah's grandsons was ether a sister or a cousin. Marrying a near kinsman was probably common practice until God forbade it in the Mosaic law. After which it began to tapper off but has never ended. Interesting tidbit, the Mosaic law does not forbid first cousins from marrying.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
nice start

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more

i must read much much more please

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01almost 10 years ago
Don't you dare..

Don't you dare leave us hanging! Yes, I want to read about all of their adventures! This is another great story and hopefully the beginning of another wonderful series.

rohitroy1996rohitroy1996almost 10 years ago
i will kill you if you keep us hanging like this

man you are my favorite writer I really want to read more of this story and thanks to you I have started to seduce my mom after reading your stories an it seems to have start working ..........thank you.....and I will be waiting for your next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more, please must have more!

I would so love for you to combined 3 of your options together. Have them go to the island and meet up with Kennedy for her first lesbian experience them have another first with her son taking her anal cherry.

I so love your stories. I search for you in each of these contests. You truly have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More please

That story got me so worked worked up I hope there's at least three continuations please!!!!!

John558John558almost 10 years ago
You Are The Best

Yes please. All the above options and more. You are by far my favorite author, I love your Mother and Son Incest Stories. I love when 'Mom' becomes a Mommy Slut; either with just her son or knowingly or unknowingly to his friends with them also. Moms need to FUCK, and often. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!!

I hope you continue on with the other parts of the questions. Great story!!

HotMummyHotMummyalmost 10 years ago
SO HOT AND SEXY

Once again a beautiful story, to help with this one have got my son here too who has just given me another wonderful fucking, I may be old, (68), but still enjoy to feel my son (52) inside me and to his cumming. I too would like to read about the coming stories, as they will be just as juicy.

mahoney72mahoney72almost 10 years ago

I love this story, so please continue. Mayby put a twist in it with a daughter who becomes addicted to her brother too.

bob3641223bob3641223almost 10 years ago
more more more, loved it

please i'll look now to see if there is more, i want to hear about the lesbian sex too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful!

I love this story. It made me so wet. I wish my mom had a son of her own....but alas, she has only a daughter....me. I love you Jasmine.

Kristina (with Madge)

bandman2000bandman2000almost 10 years ago
In response to your questions:

Let me think... Yes please! I liked the build-up and would look forward to seeing more chapters of their journey.

zaccy69zaccy69almost 10 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

Another fantastic story, words can't describe amazing work u do you have a gift in writing so please keep up the good work. wud luv to read more of your stories.

NC22371NC22371over 9 years ago
Not usually a fan of mom/ son...

... But this story is very hot, maybe it's just your intense style of writing. Would love to see more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hell Yea!

That story was amazing! I would love to see more chapters. I really wanna see you put out a chapter on losing her anal cherry and the vacation. Thanks for the great story and I hope you make more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AMAZING

So hot! Please do a chapter for all options.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going, you such a delightfully dirty mind.

I have read several of your stories and hope you continue this one. Will he take control, will she submit? Inquiring minds want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
goody

I definitely want to see more. Though I am most definitely not appreciative of dominance/submission. It is so easily and so often abused. I just don't understand one's need to dominate and humiliate another. Mom and Son here as lovers is definitely hotter than the internet couple with son referring to mom as 'mommy-slut'. My mother/wife and I have been together for thirty years. She was 35 when we got together so she is sixty-five today. She was 17 when she had me, so she was still a young mother when I turned 18. We've had three kids now. Two live as sister/wife and brother/husband, and our youngest married his cousin who is five years his senior. My wife still likes for me to call her 'mommy' when its just us at home as now it almost always is. I love this story, and I hope you add to it without bdsm or dom/sub. That is the only trouble with your work. You have a 'thing' for dom/sub, which to me means 'evil/weak' and ruins good stories for me. Keep up this as a series.

AurimazAurimazover 9 years ago
The End

No other chapters, please. The story is good as it is. I noticed, you have a bad habit for ruining a good thing by dragging your MC's through usual kink routine. If you truly believe this story is unfinished, then finish it. Otherwise, it's already finished.

oneknightquestoneknightquestover 9 years ago
Thank you for telling the story from her point of view !!!

Getting inside her head and listening to her thinking of how to make it work

for her !!!!! It was a real treat, confirming that all, she went through was

really, a final decision to let Lust and Love come true, for them both !!!

Thank you, again !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More, please!

I love it so far. I want him and her to take all their options! Tell me more! I'm a real sucker for a good sexy love story! Bi just makes it better as long as Paul and Courtney are true lovers and everyone else are mutually enjoyed "fun".

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
So well written

This story was so well written that it oozed sensuality. To say it was erotic is putting it mildly. This is one of those stories that can either stand alone just fine or become a series quite easily providing you handle the plot and characters like you did in this story. Although as a teenager I never looked at my mother in a incestuous way, all the guys that saw my mother who was 20 years older than myself told me how beautiful and hot she was. Most of their mothers were in their late 40's or early 50's while my mother was in her late 30's. It was not until I started reading the incest stories that I realized that I had missed a golden opportunity to have an incestuous relationship with my mother. I would advise any teenager who is 18 years old or any guy that is in his 20's or 30's to try his best to seduce his mother into becoming his lover not for just a day or a week but for life if at all possible. I know my mother was not just a hot woman but also highly independent, highly intelligent and creative plus full of class including being a true lady all the things a man truly desires in a lover and spouse. Mother taught me how to be independent, nurtured my creativity, to respect women as individuals and as equals, instilled in me a strong work ethics which is sadly lacking in today's society and that commitments are to be honored. She taught me that marriage was one of those commitments that should be worked at insure it's survival unless the other partner is an adulterer. Unfortunately I did not realize until way too late after one divorce and one other broken relationship that the person I was seeking as a mate and lover was someone not just like my mother but rather was my Mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dealing with real issues

I agree with the Goody person. I consider BDSM, Dom/submissie to be real perversions and in no way erotic. in a real mom son love affair what they would be wrestling with among much else, would be having a child or not, how to protect themselves from prosecution etc.

I would love to see an author with a love story like this one explore these concerns and come up with decent narrative, practical solutions..especially the having a baby issue... dealing with risk that wont ever go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot....Hot....Hot

Hi ! You have done a work of art. I think you should take the story further EXACTLY where you want it to go.

Your readership has opinions that may bend you a bit, but deep down your creative strides will see it through.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Amazing. Yes, more. This is great. The story has sooooo many juicy possibilities, it would be shame to stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good but

The transcriptions of the long emails was unnecessary. Should have been summarized in a few short sentences. Also the defending of incest in italics isn't needed. You're preaching to the choir here.

gunmakergunmakerover 9 years ago

I was favorably impressed. Well written and certainly worth another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

More, More, More!!!! What an awesome story!!! I want more to jack off to!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You never not write incredibly interesting, original, and sensuous stories

Your command of words, thoughts, situations, and caring is uncanny. I love literally every one of your pieces. you are a credit to literature of the highest quality and sensuously exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wish I Were There

Without understating your story, it raptured my intense devotion. Son and mother deeped fantasies of mother-fucking for me. Continue please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
tell me more

Yes I want more, I want to know if they went to the island & if they did what happened. You had me hooked from the start

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please!!!

More please!!!

ilovehootersilovehootersover 9 years ago
amazing!

this story is awesome as is but i'd love to read all of those sequels ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
anal

More anal

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Arousing Sexy Unbelievable & definitely horny and lovely story.

I would definitely love to read further sequels. Its really interesting to follow what next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

Makes me wonder if my mom want to fuck me

LWHunterLWHunterabout 9 years ago
All the above suggestions

I vote for all your suggestions.

Great writing, I am slowly working my way through your list of stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
shitt that was great

Make more stories plz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

I loved it it's a good story text me a story before you post so I can tell you if it's good or not 19033378941

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good

If only there was a site with professional incest videos like it mentioned in the story.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursabout 9 years ago
Everything you listed

You write very well, and tis story cries out for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Finesh the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES