All Comments on '"Mom-Son": Anal Virginity'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments
shepper22shepper22about 7 years ago
Your the best.

As usual, you have done it again, looking forward to the rest of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing as usual

Simply amazing please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Awesome love it can't wait for the next one!

diamondphdiamondphabout 7 years ago

Wow - yet another hot story from my favourite author

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 7 years ago

Definitely best friend threesome for sure. Love this series. So fucking hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

I just read all 3 stories an they were great. Loved the plot that is setup. Really can not wait for the next one.

tedderman43tedderman43about 7 years ago
Great as always

Love the series jasmine keep up the great work

David

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Always great stories

More and more please.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_1975about 7 years ago
Very good

Enjoyed that story, and the future episodes sound good too.

burrito54burrito54about 7 years ago
really great

what a great chapter cant wait for future episodes keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I want more

Love everything you write and this is no exception, hope you continue with the story.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
YAY

OF COURSE WE WANT OUR FAVORITE AUTHOR CONTINUE THIS SERIES. I'LL BEG IF I HAVE TO, lol PLEASE?

GREAT AS USUAL AND IF YOU WEREN'T ATTACHED I'D WANNA MAKE YOU MY CUM BUCKET OR CUM SLUT, lol

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
OMG...

You've gone mad! Crazy mad and wonderfully so! I love it! I can't wait to read more of this story! Thank you !

JadestoyJadestoyabout 7 years ago
10 stars

Made me so wet. Please don't make us wait so long to continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GREAT!!!!!

This series is Great!!!! Please continue this story and SOON.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodabout 7 years ago
Great read

Please write all of the suggestions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

So far a great story as it's about love for her son, it would spoil the story if you make her a slut with other men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Story Going Downhill

I guess I'm going to be the sole negative comment, here. I've enjoyed most of this author's Incest/Taboo stories, and I enjoyed the first two installments in this tale, but I believe that - with this third chapter - the author has pushed the story downhill, and it is gaining speed and heading toward a cliff.

I happen to be of the opinion that incest stories SHOULD be strictly about the taboo sexual relationship between two closely-related individuals. I prefer stories where the relationship is romantic, as well as sexual. This chapter seems to spend more time focusing on some sort of developing relationship between Courtney and Kennedy, than continuing the bonding between Courtney and her son - and moving toward an orgiastic tryst between Courtney & Paul, and Kennedy & Jimmy, with a side-order of Courtney pulling a train of twenty or more men during her trip to Incest Island. That's not really incest, at all, now is it?

And those 'mandatory incriminating videos'? Far too risky!

leglover13leglover13about 7 years ago
Great

This series is great keep up the great writing. Love the fact you keep nylons as part of the story. That makes me cum so much with my nylon fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GREAT

Definitely keep it going! All the suggested stories will be great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

Yes, more please!

All of the above!

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

please keep'em com'n

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Delays

I'm still waiting for the final chapters of "Oh" Submission Town. You suggested a few but none have come! But I love your stuff.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good but don't run it

I love this series but not sure about the whole with with the friend and her son at the island. Think that would be too much and make it a little silly.

Gryphon1321Gryphon1321about 7 years ago
Great series

Looking forward to reading more of this series and what mom knows series love your stuff hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Time.

Please keep UP the good work and don't waste quite so much TIME in between chapters.

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48about 7 years ago
Well worth the wait.

Jas:

I waited anxiously for this installment of" "Mom-Son". It certainly was worth the wait. I am pleased to see that you continue to branch out into other areas of eroticism.

The list of possible coming attractions is very interesting, to put it mildly.

I would love to read "Best Friend Threesome," its possibilities are almost limitless. I have enjoyed the lesbian themes in your previous work and would be very intrigued to see how you present it in this context.

Incest Island is also presents great areas for interactions. Setting Incest Island in the the Caribbean, a la Hedonism, Desire Resort in Mexico, Playa Vera in Spain, or the like would allow a natural expansion into interracial fun. Parents sharing their children with others at Incest Island, Dom/sub themes, interracial exploration as well as all the particulars about the making of the video application all seem ripe for fun.

I loved White Sluts' Club: 40th Birthday. You could certainly use some similar themes in a Cum-a-Thon story. A blow-bang or a gang bang or orgy is a natural extension of a Cum-a-Thon. Please continue with your always entertaining and well-written and very erotic writing. I continue as a dedicated fan. Thank you.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 7 years ago

Absolutely incredibly good story, so fucking HOT! I loved this, I'm still hard now after reading it. This story undoubtedly sets the standard by which other incest stories will be judged, it's just simply so good.

I can't wait for all those related follow-ups to come. This was an easy recipient of a 5 Star rating.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesabout 7 years ago
Home Video & Island

I want the home video and island story!!

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 7 years ago
Love this series!

Another excellent chapter in this series. I'm certainly looking forward to the inclusion of Laurie, Courtney's best friend, into the mix. I've been interested in seeing if, and how, her character will fit into this ever since Paul mentioned she was the woman who had gotten his virginity. I'd like to think that if she and Courtney have been friends for as long as she claims, that Laurie wouldn't think to ill of her if and when she discovers that the mother/son duo have now become lovers. Even if she isn't in the same incest boat like Kennedy.

That said, I REALLY hope you don't take too long with the next update. As I said above, this quickly becoming one of my new favorite series.

birddog22birddog22about 7 years ago
beautiful

great story so hot cant wait for next part

thehubbyofcthehubbyofcabout 7 years ago
Yes please!!!

Wow! Please make more. You have a great mind and I really enjoy all of your work!!!!

loverofbksloverofbksabout 7 years ago
More Please!

I love your stories and this series is one of my favorites the only thing that could make it even more delicous is some of your illustration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please continue this series, it's amazing! Thank you for being such a great writer!

MIKE0324MIKE0324almost 7 years ago
ALWAYS WANT MORE

ALWAYS WANT MORE TO EVERY ONE OF YOUR STORIES. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Carry on!

Would love to see all of the mentioned future parts become a reality! Can't get enough of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More stories

I want to see all three of the next stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I loved it

I get soo turned on I can't wait for the next three

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
please continue

i want to see mom fucked while eating her best friend

HalloweensexHalloweensexalmost 7 years ago
Please More Courtney & Paul!!

I Really Love This Series, One Of The Best!!

You're Really Talented, Please, I Wanna Read The Other 3 Stories, ESPECIALLY The Best Friend Threesome, & When They Go To The Island.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

Can't wait to read anything about Paul and Courtney

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Sorry I did not score the other two stories so I scored this one making all one story. I cannot wait to read the next three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved the buildup.

I loved the way you had the mother prepare for her anal encounter by using the progressively larger plugs. You have a wonderful way of leading up to a sensational conclusion. You have a new fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this story, hoping for more soon !

As the title really, love how hot this story is and hope to see the other 3 soon to. Especially if Courtney would go and buy a strap-on and then thoroughly turn her best friend into her own slut before sharing her with her son in an intensive threesome! *thumbs up*

Although, in whatever way you end up writing it I am sure it will be equally hot so be eagerly awaiting a updated chapter !

But most of all, can't wait to see how the Incest Island will play out, if you going to go that far and write a long story about that as well. =)

ronj34ronj34almost 7 years ago
Awesome Author

Everytime I see the name silkstockingslover,I know that I am in for an exciting and warming story that will get me hard and I really enjoy that !!!! Keep on writing ,please.This story was in all of it"s glory,,,,Thanks,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Not e regular but whenever I visit the site I always check to see if silverstockingslover has anything new on her page first, because I know she wont disappoint.

tylersheretylersherealmost 7 years ago
Love love love

Just love your writings. Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Disappointing wait of a third entry

I was a fan of the first two entries. I noted others were also, particularly because they veered away from the typical redundant themes and terms of submission and domination. Now we're turning this series into more of the same, it appears. After all the years of waiting, I can't say how disappointed I am that this unique tale in your collection is turning into a wolf in sheep's clothing. I don't see any point in a mother and son falling in love if the son is just going to share his new lady love with so many others. May as well just keep love out of the equation entirely for that matter.

andrusandrusalmost 7 years ago
Love this

Love this series. So hard for me to finish without cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More !!!

Most definitely MORE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!!

I really enjoy many of your stories and they have formed the base of a number of fantasies that my wife and I have enjoyed. This story while not likely to spur any recreations was very exciting. Thanks for the great writing, you are very entertaining!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
. Don't leave us hanging.

I sure hope you plan on completing this story love the plot and the characters. Too good to not finish.

Btb1438Btb1438almost 7 years ago
Worth cumming for

Great add in the series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
yes please continue

please continue this seiris

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More more more!!

Please please please continue this story. One of your best yet, and that's saying something!!

Great pacing, great side story with Kennedy and great possibilities.

MstuwebMstuwebalmost 7 years ago
As usual another 5 star story

So stop sleeping and start writing you have the plots put the meat on the boner as only you can

I bow to you the great Jasmine and beg for all your fans to start the next episode

XXX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finish this series!

I don't want to rush you but can you please write the rest of these stories? This series is so good!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Next part

Hi

I have started this next chapter three times, but am struggling with a good plot.

Sigh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your a tease....in more ways than one.

Please do continue this series as it has quickly become one of my favorites! I love the way your writing teases the reader and then gives them everything they want...yet teases and tantalized with all that is still left to write. As has been noted frequently, you are a masterful writer of erotic stories. You definitely leave me wanting more and more and even more still!!!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
Keep this one going !!!!!!!

If you need another plot, just add another butt for him to probe. Stopping is wrong, going on is much better, you always seem to find a way..............thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incest Island!!!!!

I want them to go to the incest resort!!!! Sooooo badly! Just don't rush it! Take your time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DELICIOUS

* * * * *

Jaz, you are the Jizz Queen - a mature, creative mind.

Another beautifully detailed, filthy, descriptive prose - right down to the last orgasm or load - mmm.

A young man can't do better than to have a loving mother - mmmm.

Another wonderful plot from a sexually elegant, mature, aggressive author. - mmmmm.

And yes, I vividly remember the pre-pantyhose days - mmmmmm. DELICIOUS.

Best, Jack Auff

Re - the Future

1. Cum-a-Thon

2. Home Video

3. Best Friend Threesome

4. Incest Island

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NEED MORE OF THIS SERIES

I love all of your submissions have read a large number of them

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Still waiting for the Best Friend Threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Waiting for the next installment, Rock Hard and Ready to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The best friend threesome would nice when you get a chance

ZiddExZiddExover 6 years ago

Best Friend Threesome

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 6 years ago
so looking forward to your continuing adventures

so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yawn

not a lot to recommend this badly presented shlock.

alaska1studalaska1studover 6 years ago
Yes please

I'm certainly hoping you continue with the storyline. So far it's been great and I'm anxious to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous

Please continue

GiganticGiganticover 6 years ago
3 Down, More to go

Three parts of very erotic, exciting action and feeling at its utmost pinnacle of perfection. Hope to have at least 4 more parts as enumerated at the end of part 3. Good writing and good story telling, Just love every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
still waiting

Can't find the remaining 4 parts, are they yet to be published ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A bit let down

Usually a huge fan of all you write (that I have read) but find this story line a bit of a disappointment.

Would live to see Mommy Pet, Best Present Ever, Making mommy mine and cheer sluts continued.

Thank you for many great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Marriage

It would have been a bigger thrill for me to have the Mom give her anal virginity after a marriage ceremony. That is what new brides give their new husbands. The wedding night highlight for sure.

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Going good until

You turned the loving mother into a want to be rug muncher seeking to be dominated by Kennedy and fucked by her and her son in a foursome, threesome, gang banged and a train run on her...in other words you turned a loving mother into a sleezy tramp want to be. The son would be worthless if he allowed the mother he is suppose to love do those things and she would be anything but a loving mother!!!!

HalloweensexHalloweensexover 6 years ago
Please, Let them go to the island!

I really love this story, please continue

Really am a fan of your work

vknorrisvknorrisabout 6 years ago
keep up your writing

Please don't stop the story now. There are so many places Paul and slutty mom can go. Courtney sounds like a real slut. I love her.

So don't stop now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep the story going!

I love your stories... And this one in particular! I love all three storylines... Write all three!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

As usual 5*, just love your stories, always look down the daily list to see if there is a posting from you. You have the knack of including every one of our perfect daily likes, however as I don't have children, this is one of your tale's I cann't copy, but the trip to the island sounds the perfect holiday, ending with a train ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great read,

Really enjoyed it, marked it as a 4 only because I wish it had gone on longer. But damn.

MAJOR04MAJOR04about 6 years ago
Mom turns really slutty

You are one of my favorite authors on this site but I don’t like the way you are taking this story with Kennedy becoming her dominant and her willingness to fuck and suck everybody in that Kennedy lines up for her.. she started out in love with her son but

now you have her just being a whore and anybody’s slut.. if her son truly loves her and she him she would not become a worthless whore for Kennedy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Stories But...

This is a great series but I agree with MAJOR04, you can't serve two masters. In the end who is the real master of the Mommy Slut? Who would she ultimately listen too? Her loving son or some slut she found online and really has no idea about. Then again, I guess this is what fantasy is all about. Either way, thanks for the great stories!!!

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Oh boy...

She finally gets what she wants; to become a whore for her son. She doesn't need to become dominated by Kennedy as her son is going to use her and whore her out once he meets Jimmie and gets shown all of the sexy disgusting things that he makes his Mommy-slut do to sex him up. Paul will go over the moon when he gets to fill all,three of her holes with hard cocks and then two more; one in each hand.

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsabout 6 years ago
Incest Island!

Please, please, please, make this incest island thing happen. It sounds like you have so many great ideas for it. Thanks for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story, please give us all four subseguent suggested erotic exciting ones too.

Looking forward to e enjoying your next experiences for mommy-slut!!!

wordbutcherwordbutcheralmost 6 years ago
Mommy!

Great thundering surrender! And totally wicked!

Dawnspell8Dawnspell8over 5 years ago
Almost believable.

Well written and plotted but too fast.

never2old66never2old66over 5 years ago
Keep the sequels coming!

Another great story. Hope you do the sequels soon, especially the next two ideas you have plotted out. Thanks and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot Hot!!

You done it again, hot story. Here again, just who sets up the standards for normal morality? Incest has been around since the beginning of time. We puritains have somehow accepted from others their form of standards. Well done thanks for sharing. Smiles an hot stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Next Installment

I have read *all* of your mommy son stories and I can't get enough of them! And I so so so so badly want to read about Incest Island! I also think it would be kinda cool to make them all into one universe and have some "cameos" of our other beloved mother/son couples 😍 you're my all time favorite author on here and I love you ❤ thank you for all your hard work ❤

roveroneroveroneabout 5 years ago
LOVE it!!

what a g/g/g mom!

"...great gushes of my cunt cum cascading down my legs..." after her first, and by no means last, buggering...

and written like true Canadian/aka Brit, who aren't afraid to use the word

'cunt', unlike so many Yanks, who view it as a forbidden word...worked with a bunch of limeys/Aussies/Kiwis for years when I was an ex-pat-I got over it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh Mommy!

I will definitely be watching for sequels!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Love when your anal recepients beg for cock in their "shit hole". Cum deep in the bowels. you have a way with hot sex writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer my incest to involve only 2 people, ie; Mother/Son, Brother/Sister, Father/Daughter. If more are required, then it should only involve immediate family.

Turning the mom into a gangbang cum dump might appeal to frat boys, but is in no way erotic. If everyone and their dog can fuck her, then there is absolutely nothing special or illicit in the son getting her too. With the amount of times the word 'Love' was thrown around, then that love should ONLY include the mother and the son!

HardTime4_69HardTime4_69almost 4 years ago
More please!

I'm already looking forward to reading the next one. Can't wait to read all the exciting things this mom-son duo get into. Really love this series.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 4 years ago
I’m with you Anon. ( Meh)

I too think it should stay within the family..I’d never share my mother or sister with anyone what’s for sure...when you had Courtney and the mother planning to share you lost me. Sorry. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Only one master !!!

If the son is truly her master, he will not allow another master, mistress, or anyone else to enterfear with his control. Also there could be some jealousy popup. The big issue will be when he finds out that she is making all these plans behind his back. Allowing this other woman to become her mistress with plans to make him a cuckold before their relationship is more than a few weeks old. The trip to the island to let this other woman he dosn't know, control him as well as his mom. To allow her son and who knows how many other men to fuck his mom. This would be a deal breaker for the relationship, unless the son is a total wimp. After telling her son that he is #1 in her life and even taking his fathers place as her lover. To then turn around and drop this bomb on him. to tell him that your going to this island for vacation, so that you can have sex with your new mistress and her son, along with anyone else you can line up for gangbangs or any other kinky thing your mistress can think up. At this point he is only thinking about, maybe hooking up with mom and her best friend who took his virginity . Even mom was a little jealous when she first heard this. Now she wants to destroy his confidence and the new relationship by telling him that he isn't good enough, that she now needs her new mistress and a whole island of strange men. Her son would have to be a real sissy to allow this to happen. This is way too soon in the relationship to allow other men and women in. Even the best friend is pushing, since just a few days before mom's biggest fear was anyone finding out about her and her son. With him already having sex with the friend, that might work but they have not even made that decision yet. The island is a bad idea and he should put an end to this mistress relationship. It will only cause confusion for his mom, if he is really in charge and trying to establish control of the new union with his mother.

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

More please, looking forward to her best friend being outed.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES