All Comments on '"Mom-Son": Best Friend Threesome'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mind blowing total bliss

Omg Jasmine a great fucked up orgy of sucking and fucking pleasure. I can not wait for incest island. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

ZiddExZiddExabout 6 years ago
Waiting for this

Lots of fun times! Definitely looking forward to 'incest Island'

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
Campy Heat

Can't resist the gravitational pull of blackhole loving son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

Oh, Jasmine another great fucking story, in both definitions, brilliant story and great fucking, can't wait for more, naturally 5* as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
toujours

vraimont par excellence...

Vecchi55Vecchi55about 6 years ago
Another great story!

You did it again another wonderful story, with each story you write you keep solidifying. Your position as the number one writer of erotic literature. You're the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DOUBLE YES and * * * * *

Hi Jaz

Great exchanges - verbal and erotic / sexual. For me you have reached a new level, and I love it. Isn't progress wonderful ! Please keep advancing in this direction. Love you, as always.

Jack Auff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good

I can hardly wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ready for next

Ready for. Anything you write about your teo slut. Your mom and her friend need lots of cock cum and sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unrealized potential

I know I will take some hits from all the fanboys/fangirls here. But this writer continually disappoints me. Don't get me wrong. She is immensely talented. Her technical writing is some of the best here, or anywhere. And she has sky high ratings, though much of that is due to the fanboys. Maybe she is just a victim of her own success. With such praise, she doesn't always put forth her best. Plus, as I have seen others say, so while I may be outnumbered, I am not alone, she seems to have issues with finishing stories. I'll leave the ADD diagnosis to a doctor, but stories like 1950s, 2 Mistresses, Kinky Tales, Like Mother Like Daughter, Turning Contest, and others sit unfinished, while she flits off to another story. And these stories have just as good of ratings, reads, and comments as others. Of course most of hers are highly rated. I just feel like, as my title says, she has unrealized potential. No question her talent is superb. But can she finish a story please? And can she write a story that doesn't have people submitting at the drop of a hat, without her tiresome catchphrases without her groan inducing puns, and without her inability to finish off. Actually, scratch that. With her talent, I think there is no question she can. The real question is WILL she write such stories. I would like to see her write something lengthy and thought provoking, but leave all her hot sex scenes in. Something along the lines of TexasTallTales, Mentalcase, the Party of Five author, or if she must remain humorous, Contrasting. On other sites there are Nick Scipio, Big Ed Magnussson, Bluedragon, and Micheal Loucks. Personally, I agree with all the fanboys/fangirls that she has all the talent in the world. But will she continue to write cheesey, pun laden stroke stories, which admittedly garner her high marks, or will she step up to what her talent level is, and write true erotica. That is a lengthy plot driven story with smoking hot sex? Time will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please; more!

Another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Yes for the video......love the story......keep em coming

tlcbitlcbiabout 6 years ago
Thank you, did it again!

"Please sir, I want more." Lol.

Yes, I know you are a female. If you know where the quotation comes from, then you'll understand my meaning.

Thank you, for all of your stories. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 6 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Re: Unrealized potential

First I appreciate honest criticism, although baffled by not always try my best. Every story I release I believe is good or dont release it.

I do find it ironic you question not finishing stories on a story I just added a sequel.

As for the ones u list... some r in the works.. but as mentioned in Twenty Questions sequels are harder to write.

Ad for the slow seduction... I do hope to do one of those in the near future... alas often my longer stories are criticized for being too long.

Sometimes ur damned if u do or dont.

Anyways... thanks to all who enjoyed this... next week another sequel... Church Girl 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I want to be a sex slave. I am ready to eat pussy.ass and even ready for blowjob also..i am male from India..pls help me..

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 6 years ago
Another Great Story!

Thanks, Jasmine! Another 5-star story! I do like the shorter ones like this. And, honestly, I usually just skim the long ones if I read them at all. I usually skip to the bottom of the first page to see how many pages may be involved. If it's short, I'll probably read it because your work is always arousing! And I'll continue to look at your picture at your home page and continue dreaming of enjoying those lovely legs, feet, and toes before having the privilege of accessing another bottom, yours!

burrito54burrito54about 6 years ago
Truly great

Well Jasmine another truly great story as I always expect from you keep up your great work looking forward to the next chapter.

sober71sober71about 6 years ago

Another great story, 5*s on each chapter, looking forward to more.

read312read312about 6 years ago
Great

Jasmine

As always, another great addition. I love everything you have written whether it is one page or a dozen, I find them extremely well written and very erotic.

I hope you continue this one.

Sharon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very hot

Lucky kid 5 stars

ndeavourndeavourabout 6 years ago
Damon honour dirty mind!

You are inspiring. It's very hard (well it is!) - I mean difficult - to keep from stealing your dreams! You've definitely influenced my latest writing. I wonder why they don't chang the stars of the rating system for erections......it would seem appropriate.

Funewriter1Funewriter1about 6 years ago
IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER

The continuation of the "Mom-Son" series just keeps on getting better. You really know how to take a story and work it. Please continue this one. Thanks.

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksabout 6 years ago
Holy Cow!

Wow, no tenderness at all, and with 2 women! Maybe you want to show some mother-son tenderness next time....a little loving before pumping.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Great story

I loved your story just like all your stories. You are my favorite erotic writer of all times. Your stories never fail to make my cock hard. Thank you for writing, I hope you never stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love your stories..

please keep them coming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I DO ENJOY AN INCEST STORY BUT ...

What's the hang up on going to and island of incest lovers. No real seduction scenario exists if everyone is hedonistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More More!!

So Hott!!

Please Really wanna read "Home Video" & Them on the Island

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More!

This story must continue!

MAJOR04MAJOR04about 6 years ago
From a love story to a whore story

I guess you are determined to just make Courtney a complete and unlovable whore/slut. I really enjoyed this series until you decided to have her fucking a lot of other guys. No son could really see his mother as his lover or really love her after she has been fucked over and over by a stranger or group of men!!! Incest island will destroy the story of mother son Love!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Made me cum

That is a big on the video a very big YES so could you please do the video I would like to see it. And I love the incest story can't wait for incest Island ❤ U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Story and Going Down

I have to agree with some of the other reviews, incest island is going to be a bad turning point and will ruin this story. A loving mother/son relationship with the addition of her best friend is one thing, but a bunch of guys doing his mom or some online slut getting gang banged and his mom eating 30 guys creampies is too much. I vote no on incest island.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So Hot!

Really enjoying the whole series! I can’t wait for the next installment. I think the video story and then the trip to the island has to be told. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
very good

keep on with them

blindman001blindman001about 6 years ago
Both!

Definitely want to read Home Video and Incest Island.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
I liked this and her neighbor needed punishing.

As I've said before, all of this dirty name calling and dom/sub stuff is Ok at times and during role playing, but the thing about mom/son love is love. The sex is secondary. Yes while in the throes of extasy, what comes out of your mouth has to be forgiven. I agree with others that Paul will lose any respect that he ever had if she suck and fucks her way through 30 guys and or girls. I think a Courtney and Paul meeting with Kennedy and Jimmie has some good merit but the island should be a hedonist story on its own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Can not wait for more of this series. Have enjoyed each story immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
too short!!!

Courtney should have made Laurie explain how she seduced Paul, before Laurie was allowed to cum again. i mean you basically kept saying you would explain how they hooked up and left us all blue balled. GOOD READ, but based on the last 3 you could have done so much better for just another page. can't wait to read the next installment, a porn video recreating Courtney's seduction and submission to Paul

jamie772jamie772about 6 years ago
Love the story

Love how the neighbor summited to her master and new mistress. The mother should inform her master about her conversations on line and about incest island and vidio they need to tape. As they decide what type of video from bondage to the slutty doctor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
your best to date, Silk!

i totally enjoyed this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more please

Oh yeah..............home video and incest island sound HOTTTT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Turning Mom into a True Slut

Just as most of the authors stories, it's poignant and loving to start, awkward son finding he loves his mom as a woman. Then suddenly she turns into a raging whore, ready to fuck everybody and because the son has gone from awkward to super fuck-stud he wants to bang every pussy he can. Mom wants to lick pussy and take cock from any who will offer it. She's already emotionally cheated on her son by licking the screen after another boy cums on the camera. Just a typical SSL story, turns out there isn't any commitment or love between mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Time to consolidate

Paul should move Laurie into their house and have her become their 24/7 Slut/Maid and occasionally have her and Corrine trade places on certain days to serve her son/Master and service Laurie in ways that she will not like to ensure her submission to her son/Master.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
one load unloaded, one to go

Jaz, as i sit here with my aunt stroking my hard cock, we thank you for that HOT story. we fucked as we read it together and I shot my first load into her very wet cunt. she is close to bringing me to my second orgasm and is eager to suck every last drop of my cum and swallow it. wish you could be here to join us.

i

masterb4masterb4almost 6 years ago
Keep Going!

Please continue this storyline!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Incest Island

Eagerly waiting for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
amazing

IT WAS SO EROTIC I AM FUCKING MY MOM RIGHT NOW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!! Please give us the TABOO exotic movie application SOON.

Thank you for such an excellent Taboo vicarious experience. Anxiously awaiting the continuation of Mommy-Slut's evolution into cummplete sexual depravity.

loub1397loub1397over 5 years ago
Definitely want more

Keep the saga going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE please......

Fabulous Must have more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Really good story. Can't wait for another part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
damn wish you were my neighbor

dam wish you were my neighbor

one lucky young man

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
absolutely brilliant

absolutely brilliant series

hope to see the rest soon

specially the incest island

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where's incest island??

Paul really needs to knock up both women.. his mom especially..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

When they get back from the island, Laurie gets caught by her husband. She moves in as bottom slut.

Later at least one gets preg.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30over 5 years ago
Can't wait for incest island

I love your stories. They are so hot. I can hardly wait for you to continue the story and they go to incest island. Please keep up your stories.

M4ster4sub_slaveM4ster4sub_slaveover 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Finish the story want to hear all about Incest Island and more about Courtney her son and how they make Laurie their slut slave and maybe add something about laurie getting impregnated by Paul as well as Courtney getting pregnant by her son

never2old66never2old66over 5 years ago
Awesome

Another well written story. The fisting was a nice touch. Can't imagine what the admission video could be and what will happen on Incest Island. Would also like to see more adventures of Courtney, Paul and Laurie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Superbly compelling

Please hurry with the sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Home Video

Please make Home Video!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Please continue with the stories

DomJ69DomJ69about 5 years ago
Please, Sir, can I have some more?

Great job. I thoroughly enjoyed all four parts of your story. If you ever consider a rewrite, you have the opportunity to increase the sexual tension in several areas. For instance, after her son has fucked her best friend the coffee scene could have lasted a lot longer. A lot of teasing, suggestions and flirtation to get Laurie hot and flustered. Then continue the seduction. Having Mom crawl onto the bed when Laurie was blindfolded was a cop out for me. Sorry.

gwboothgwboothalmost 5 years ago
please continue

your stories are very good please continue the rest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The best

This is the best story at the site. Please, continue!

vernon71vernon71almost 5 years ago
please

please finish the series-it's already been a year

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cum on!

Please finish!! I’ve spent all day enthralled! I need to see this through!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

please continue the story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dying 4 more

Great story. Dude in waiting 4 more. Please hurry, thank you handyman4mommie

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2over 4 years ago
THREESOME

I WOULD LOVED TO JOIN IN THE ACTION!

LunarmagusLunarmagusover 4 years ago
Movie, Please

I would definitely like to read the next chapter, don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I cant wait to read The Rest Of The Story.WOW this is so HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incest Island

I Loved it now PLEASE Take us to Incest Island,,

HURRY!

Curiousreader1167Curiousreader1167over 4 years ago
Such a hot Story!

I LOVE this story! Please please please write both of those stories and more!

Reeltime61Reeltime61over 4 years ago
Mmm great story

Great story, looking forward to more to.follow,

nermienermieover 4 years ago
cuming soon

cant wait for Home video and Incest Island I hope they are on their way soon

EIoPolizeiEIoPolizeiabout 4 years ago

I'll find the thought of his mother with other guys very unpleasant to be honest. It kind of takes away what the two have (3 now with Laurie). She would just turn into a slut that likes gangbangs or needs multiple men. It completely gets rid of the romance these two share and they turn into a normal swinger couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dissapointed

Not just you but why do 90% of the Mother Incest stories the Mom becomes bisexual and does more men then just her son that she is supposedly madly head over heels in love with. Kind ruins a great story line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cliffhanger

Was really looking forward to incest Island after reading these 3 stories, hope you finish up this with a bang. Of course pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a turn on.

Hotter than fire. Was hard through all three stories.cant wait to read the movie hope it's extra kinky. The island the two mom's meeting her being a total slut for her son. WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No trip to the island.

Just because you call it incest island. Once you start having sex with every other swinging dick on the island it is no longer incest. Now the story has changed and is totally worthless as a incest story. When the son is pushed aside, so mom can have all these strange men, the mother - son relationship will be ruined. Unless the son is a total pussy and cuckold.

SraulersSraulersalmost 4 years ago
Add my No vote to the list

Interesting fantasy story thus far... there could and should be further adventures with other Friends of Mom, possibly at exotic locations. However, having the mom who until recently didn’t have a sex life suddenly willing to do her online friend’s son and then pull a train of strangers at Incest Island totally ruins the dynamic. Recommend saving the island for another story where the woman is already an unredeemable cum slut who’s into the whore lifestyle. I wouldn’t read it, but some people go for that kind of thing.

YourMommysDaddyYourMommysDaddyover 3 years ago
Best so far, and so far all have been Great!

I love that Cortney has confronted the virgin

slayer, and made her her own personal fuck toy.

Paul has bloomed from shy guy,

to Master of all things 40.

I love Cortney's ATM, from her friend's ass.

It's some real, next level fucking.

Keep it rolling to and through the Island, PLEASE!!!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

Hot story. I loved the scenes with Laurie. I am not a fan of dom/sub so the concentration of this just takes away from the mom - son romance and turns it all into a power game. Never been a fan of dom/sub but can appreciate the people who like that sort of thing. I really enjoy the writing though. Very sexy. Great job!!! I gave the entire Mom - Son series 5 stars. I look forward to Home Movies and Incest Island additions when they are completed and published

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Your writing is very horny, I did actually fuck my moms best friend many many years ago. Both sadly passed now but I have great memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Cant wait to read more of all of this

Littlehotrod71Littlehotrod71about 3 years ago

I love your writing, you can tell a story so vividly, I can almost smell the sweat and sex. You mix in enough of the story and character development that it is a good read even without the steamy, raw sex. Please keep the story going, I can't wait for the incest island.

mlf4umlf4uabout 3 years ago

I do love the lesbian interaction!

mlf4umlf4uabout 3 years ago

Please, please continue these stories! I'm sure others share my lust filled desire to see this through fruition!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please write the other two stories

Please write the other two stories, I just loved the whole series and can't wait for the others

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More!

PLEASE Continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic more of the same please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue I love these stories

AA5969AA5969about 3 years ago

MOREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE!!!!!

can't get enough of this story. your such a great writer and the story is insatiable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The one thing I dislike about a lot of the stories on this site is that they often leave you hanging wanting to know what happens next. Jasmin you are a great storyteller and I thank you very much for all the efforts you have put in but please as you have reached the great achievements of 500, do go back and tie up the loose ends on some of your stories. Thanks again…. K

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You really need to finish this saga with a decently long story about their trip to incest island!!

STARBLACKSTARBLACKalmost 3 years ago

Waiting for the continuation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Incest Island. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are you going to do Incest Island?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Incest Island story awaits..

likestolicklikestolickalmost 3 years ago

We need Home Video and Incest Island.

psimonpsimonalmost 3 years ago

superb.. congratulations...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...