"Mom-Son": Best Friend Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Definitely," I nodded, as I positioned my cock at her gaping asshole, so well prepared by my son's thick dick. I added as much, "Although my son may have gotten your ass too wide."

"His cock does tear me apart," she moaned, as she rode him.

I slid inside her ass easily and she moaned again, "Yes, Fuck my asshole, Courtney. I want to be your slut too,"

"Be at my beck and call for cunt lickings," I declared.

"Whatever you say," she moaned, as my son and I began to take her in unison, pumping in and out as one.

"Oh it's what I say all right," I purred, feeling great exhilaration at being the one doing the fucking and not the one being fucked. It was a completely different experience. Less sexually stimulating, but more mentally empowering.

"Oh God," she moaned as we double teamed her.

"I'm your new Goddess," I said, reveling in this new power. "Especially since you'll be worshipping my cunt regularly."

"Oh yes, Mistress," she moaned as her breathing already implying her orgasm was imminent after only a minute or so of rough double penetration.

The term 'Mistress' surprised me, but also greatly excited me. I was a submissive to my son, my lover, without a doubt, yet I could also be a dominant with her and perhaps on occasion even with Kennedy if we one day met.

Paul and I pumped in and out in perfect unison, bringing Laurie to an earth-shattering orgasm.

I kept pumping throughout her orgasm until Paul ordered, "On your back, slut!"

I asked, only kind of joking, "Which slut?"

He laughed, "Two eager submissives, man my life is good"

Although she was still recovering from her orgasm, Laurie asked, "Paul is the 18-year-old you were telling me is fucking the shit out of you."

"Literally," I answered. "He reamed my asshole so much last night I'll never be the same."

Paul flipped Laurie onto her back and ordered, "Take off the cock and straddle her face, Mom."

"Yes, baby," I nodded, taking off the strap-on, looking forward to using my best friend's face as a live-action Sybian.

I tossed my new dick aside, straddled my friend's still bewildered face, and asked, "Ready to be my cunt muncher?"

She nodded, my wet cunt directly above her face.

Revelling in my newfound power, I ordered, "Tell me Laurie, tell me what you want."

"Fuck, Courtney. I want to be your son's fuck toy and your personal pussy munching best friend," she declared earnestly, looking up at me with a mixture of confusion and lust, a facial expression I imagine is generally impossible to create.

Liking her answer, I dropped my cunt, rather roughly, onto my best friend's face and began grinding up and down on it.

"That is the hottest thing I've ever witnessed," my son said, stroking his cock while he watched from beside the bed,

"Hotter than when you took my anal virginity last night?" I questioned.

"Okay, second hottest," he corrected.

"You bet your ass," I winked, "or mine," as I really tried to rub one out on my best friend's face, her tongue extended and trying to lick me the best she could.

"Want my cock, Mom?" he asked, getting onto the bed.

"Is my cunt grinding on my best friend's face?" I questioned with a wicked smile.

"I think it is," he laughed, as he lifted me up and positioned me on all fours like a rag doll, lowering me so my cunt was still over Laurie, but now she would have to crane her neck up to continue licking me.

"Oh yes," Laurie said from underneath me, obviously turned on by the act of incest she was about to witness just inches from her face. "Fuck your mom with that big dick."

"I think I will," he laughed, sliding his cock in me as he responded.

"Oh yes, fuck Mommy, baby," I moaned, the reality we had a witness watching us commit the ultimate sinful taboo only enhancing the act.

"Yes, fuck your mom, you big dicked stud," Laurie added from underneath me, getting an up close and personal view of my incestuous lust.

"Get back to licking your Mistress, slut," I ordered, loving being both a submissive and a dominant simultaneously.

"Yes, Mistress," she responded, as I soon felt a tongue on my clit, while my son drilled me.

"Oh fuck, yes," I moaned loudly, the double pleasure, a double attack of euphoria.

And for a few glorious minutes, three, maybe four, I moaned and whimpered as my cunt was pleasured in a way it had never been before. Having a cock pounding my pussy while a tongue attacked my clit was exhilarating and my orgasm rose like a hurricane.

I moaned loudly.

My breathing got stunted.

My head became light.

I babbled like a porn star in heat. "Oh my God, fuck me," "Oh shit, suck my clit," and "I'm coming."

The orgasm was unlike any other.

Intense.

Life changing.

Body quaking.

Energy usurping.

As I collapsed forward onto the bed, Paul kept fucking me throughout my orgasm... one that seemed determined to last forever.

My fingers tingled.

My head went empty.

My body shook with the aftershocks of euphoria.

Then he grunted and spewed his load deep inside my cunt, as I moaned weakly, "Yes, fill Mommy's cunt with your cum."

He kept pumping until every drop of his seed was in my cunt.

As soon as he pulled out, I dropped my cunt on Laurie's face and ordered, "Get eating, slut."

"A cream pie, hot," Paul approved, just as Laurie obeyed, licking the mixture of male and female cum leaking out of me.

"Get that tongue in my cunt," I ordered, grabbing the back of her head and pulling it deep into my pussy.

She obeyed, tongue fucking me, a second orgasm beginning to build.

"Get in a 69, sluts," my son ordered, after a couple of minutes.

"You want to watch Mommy eat cunt?" I questioned, getting off Laurie's face and seeing her face was literally glistening with wetness.

"I do," he agreed, as I bent down and licked some of the cum mixture off her face, before kissing her. "I don't think that's a 69," he joked.

"Just wanted to taste our cum mixed together, my darling son," I said, breaking the kiss.

"Next time I'll come inside her just for you," he promised, as I spun around, straddled her again and lowered my face into her wetness.

"Yummy," I said, both about the idea of a cream pie and also the glistening cunt I was about to lick.

Then I extended my tongue and licked hers as she licked mine.

And for a few minutes we licked, probed, and pleasured each other.

I decided being on top was uncomfortable, so we swapped positions where I was on my back and she on top, which was better for my neck and my rising orgasm.

She came first, her cum leaking out of her and onto my lips and face... the taste completely different from male cum, the texture also completely different. Yet, both were equally stimulating and tasty.

I lapped up her cum and then she moved around, crawled between my spread legs and dove in, attacking my cunt again with her tongue and now her fingers.

One finger.

Two fingers.

Three fingers.

I couldn't get enough as I begged, "Finger bang me," "Suck on my clit," and "Don't you fucking stop."

As she ate me and finger fucked me, Paul had moved behind Laurie and began fucking her... hard... so her face was bouncing around a bit on my twat.

My orgasm was so close and then she did the unthinkable, her entire fist slipped inside me.

I'd never felt so full, so stretched and as she began fisting me. I screamed, "You fucking bitch!" That was followed by, as my orgasm rose quickly, "Fist fuck me, yes, yes, fuck!"

Not even a minute of getting a fist deep in my cunt and I was screaming my declaration of orgasmic bliss, "Yes!"

She kept ramming her small fist in my cunt as my orgasm swarmed through me.

I finally had to beg for her to take it out as it was too intense and making me need to pee. And though the idea of a golden shower on her face did pop into my mind, I sure wasn't going to do it on my bed!

When her hand pulled out of me, a massive gush of wetness flooded out of me making a large puddle on my bed. These sheets would definitely need a good wash.

I scurried to the bathroom as Laurie begged, "Harder. Fuck my shit hole harder."

When I returned a few minutes later, Laurie was riding his cock in her ass in a rather impressive way. The entire cock was filling her ass.

Completely spent, I watched the act until Paul ordered, "Both of you on your knees on the floor."

Laurie got off his cock, her asshole gaping wide, and she quickly got into her submissive position on the floor. I knelt beside her as Paul moved in front of us and shoved his dick in my mouth.

He face fucked my mouth for a few strokes, then did the same to Laurie.

This was repeated for a minute or two, five rough face fucks before switching, his balls actually bouncing off our chins.

He then ordered, "Get ready for my cum."

We both moved our faces closely against each other, opened our mouths and waited for our creamy treat like two baby birds.

A few seconds later, as he furiously beat his meat, he shot his load on us.

The first load splattered on her face, the second on mine, the third and fourth in our mouths.

As soon as he was done, I kissed her, transferring the cum I'd caught into her mouth.

We kissed for a couple of minutes before I licked his cum off her face, she doing the same to me.

Laurie finally said, "I can't believe we just did that."

"I can't believe we haven't been doing it for years," I replied, as I pushed her onto her back onto the floor.

She laughed, "If I only knew you were a Mistress."

"And if I only knew you were a dirty slut," I countered and straddled her face for one more orgasm.

"Takes one to know one," she countered back before she began licking.

As I was looking down at my best friend and scooping off a little last bit of cum from my son, I wondered what was next.

The answer seemed obvious... Paul and I needed to go on this trip.

The end for now...

Coming one day if enough want it:

Home Video

The application is filled out and the video is made for entry onto Incest Island.

Incest Island

They go to Incest Island.

12